SQL Error Code -443, SQL State 38553 - what does this error mean?

DB21085I  Instance "md" uses "32" bits and DB2 code release "SQL08012"
with level identifier "02030106".
Informational tokens are "DB2 v8.1.0.16", "s030508", "MI00048", and
FixPak "2".  Product is installed at "/opt/IBM/db2/V8.1".

Red Hat AS
--------------------------------
what does this error mean?

SQL Error Code -443, SQL State 38553, Routine "SYSIBM.SQLCOLUMNS"
(specific name "COLUMNS") has returned an error SQLSTATE with
diagnostic text "SYSIBM:CLI:-727".

I did the following, but no help:
cd ~/sqllib/bnd
db2 bind @db2ubind.lst
db2 bind @db2cli.lst

a db2dart on the DB came up clean...

TIA

aj
0
allenj

This looks sick. The tokens of the message text, do not match the message.
My gut feel is that the tokens are corect and the text wrong...
You may want to call support. Smells like a bug.

Cheers
Serge

--
Serge Rielau
DB2 SQL Compiler Development

0
Serge
11/20/2003 5:15:07 PM
Try with db2schema.bnd on the server.
See fixpack/release notes arount here :
http://www-3.ibm.com/cgi-bin/db2www/data/db2/udb/winos2unix/support/download.d2w/report

The .bnd file probably refers to \FUNCTION\db2schema.dll (or equivalent unix
file)

If i were you, i'd also verify if db2jdbcbind has been run since
cli/odbc/jdbc/sqlj now share
numerous 'things'/packages/...

PM

0
PM
11/20/2003 7:25:00 PM
hhhmmmm...I tried:
  db2 bind @db2schema.bnd

and got:

    LINE    MESSAGES FOR db2schema.bnd

        SQL0061W  The binder is in progress.
        SQL0031C  File "BINDV810L       d       v   �   �       }
                  �c  � " could not be opened.

That doesn't look good.

The db passes all db2dart and INSPECT tests, btw...

I've never done a db2jdbcbind on this server, and I have *lots*
of other similar JDBC queries working just fine.  Can I hurt
anything doing a db2jdbcbind?

I recently did a db2relocatedb on this database.  Could that be
the source of the problem?  I didn't rebind anything afterwards..

The fixpak level on server and client/JDBC driver has been equal and
unchanged for months...

Any help appreciated.

allen

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:25:00 -0500, "PM \(pm3iinc-nospam\)"
<PM(pm3iinc-nospam)@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>Try with db2schema.bnd on the server.
>See fixpack/release notes arount here :
>http://www-3.ibm.com/cgi-bin/db2www/data/db2/udb/winos2unix/support/download.d2w/report
>
>The .bnd file probably refers to \FUNCTION\db2schema.dll (or equivalent unix
>file)
>
>If i were you, i'd also verify if db2jdbcbind has been run since
>cli/odbc/jdbc/sqlj now share
>numerous 'things'/packages/...
>
>PM

0
allenj
11/20/2003 9:45:42 PM
@ on the bind, ddcspkgn and db2bfd means the parameter is a file containing
file names. (e.g. *.lst files)

Just do it without the @
db2 bind db2schema.bnd

see
prompt>db2jdbcbind -h

ex :
>db2jdbcbind -url jdbc:db2://server:port/dbname -user ***** -password
***** -size 20
Bind to "jdbc:db2://***" under collection "NULLID":
Package  "SYSSTAT": Already exists (No need to bind)
Package  "SYSSH100": Already exists (No need to bind)
Package  "SYSSH200": Already exists (No need to bind)
Package  "SYSSH300": Already exists (No need to bind)
Package  "SYSSH400": Already exists (No need to bind)
DB2Binder finished.

If it been done, you'll see those (No need to bind)
Anyway, if you db2 list packages ... and you see the SYSSH* AND SYSLH*
packages,
it means it's been done already.

PM

<allenj@ndr.com> a �crit dans le message de

> hhhmmmm...I tried:
>   db2 bind @db2schema.bnd
>
> and got:
>
>     LINE    MESSAGES FOR db2schema.bnd

>         SQL0061W  The binder is in progress.
>         SQL0031C  File "BINDV810L       d       v   �   �       }
>                   �c  � " could not be opened.
>
> That doesn't look good.
>
> The db passes all db2dart and INSPECT tests, btw...
>
> I've never done a db2jdbcbind on this server, and I have *lots*
> of other similar JDBC queries working just fine.  Can I hurt
> anything doing a db2jdbcbind?
>
> I recently did a db2relocatedb on this database.  Could that be
> the source of the problem?  I didn't rebind anything afterwards..
>
> The fixpak level on server and client/JDBC driver has been equal and
> unchanged for months...
>
> Any help appreciated.
>
> allen
>

> On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:25:00 -0500, "PM \(pm3iinc-nospam\)"
> <PM(pm3iinc-nospam)@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
> >Try with db2schema.bnd on the server.
> >See fixpack/release notes arount here :
>
>http://www-3.ibm.com/cgi-bin/db2www/data/db2/udb/winos2unix/support/downloa
d.d2w/report

> >The .bnd file probably refers to \FUNCTION\db2schema.dll (or equivalent
unix
> >file)
> >
> >If i were you, i'd also verify if db2jdbcbind has been run since
> >cli/odbc/jdbc/sqlj now share
> >numerous 'things'/packages/...
> >
> >PM

0
PM
11/20/2003 11:26:05 PM
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/db2help/index.jsp
search for db2jdbcbind

PM

0
PM
11/20/2003 11:29:11 PM
Additional link :
CLI Packages in DB2 Universal Database Version 8.1
http://www-3.ibm.com/cgi-bin/db2www/data/db2/udb/winos2unix/support/document.d2w/report?last_page=v8list.d2w&fn=1113530

PM

<allenj@ndr.com> a �crit dans le message de

> hhhmmmm...I tried:
>   db2 bind @db2schema.bnd
>
> and got:
>
>     LINE    MESSAGES FOR db2schema.bnd

>         SQL0061W  The binder is in progress.
>         SQL0031C  File "BINDV810L       d       v   �   �       }
>                   �c  � " could not be opened.
>
> That doesn't look good.
>
> The db passes all db2dart and INSPECT tests, btw...
>
> I've never done a db2jdbcbind on this server, and I have *lots*
> of other similar JDBC queries working just fine.  Can I hurt
> anything doing a db2jdbcbind?
>
> I recently did a db2relocatedb on this database.  Could that be
> the source of the problem?  I didn't rebind anything afterwards..
>
> The fixpak level on server and client/JDBC driver has been equal and
> unchanged for months...
>
> Any help appreciated.
>
> allen
>

> On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:25:00 -0500, "PM \(pm3iinc-nospam\)"
> <PM(pm3iinc-nospam)@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
> >Try with db2schema.bnd on the server.
> >See fixpack/release notes arount here :
>
>http://www-3.ibm.com/cgi-bin/db2www/data/db2/udb/winos2unix/support/downloa
d.d2w/report

> >The .bnd file probably refers to \FUNCTION\db2schema.dll (or equivalent
unix
> >file)
> >
> >If i were you, i'd also verify if db2jdbcbind has been run since
> >cli/odbc/jdbc/sqlj now share
> >numerous 'things'/packages/...
> >
> >PM

0