test papers on IBM DB2

Hi... i need test papers on ORACLE DBA. multiple choice with 3 levels
of difficulty: beginner, intermediate and advanced. can anyone tell me
where i can get them made? or anyone who can help me with this? any
sites... any info will be helpful. thanks in advance.
0
rohit_nim_rocks

rohit_nim_rocks@yahoo.co.in (Rohit Nim) wrote in message news:<498582f1.0308060259.77d26cd@posting.google.com>...
> Hi... i need test papers on ORACLE DBA. multiple choice with 3 levels
> of difficulty: beginner, intermediate and advanced. can anyone tell me
> where i can get them made? or anyone who can help me with this? any
> sites... any info will be helpful. thanks in advance.

Maybe asking in an Oracle newsgroup would help you along.
0
stolze
8/6/2003 1:32:42 PM
Rohit Nim wrote:
> Hi... i need test papers on ORACLE DBA. multiple choice with 3 levels
> of difficulty: beginner, intermediate and advanced. can anyone tell me
> where i can get them made? or anyone who can help me with this? any
> sites... any info will be helpful. thanks in advance.

 From your Subject line: IBM DB2
 From your Message line: ORACLE

See any differences?

Jan M. Nelken