Base64 encoding

Hello all.

I'm running IDS 11.50.FC6.

I have a situation where it would be very useful to Base64 encode a string =
to store in the database.  Ideally, I would like to do this with SPL, but a=
n external UDR would be OK too, but definitely something that could be used=
 within an SPL stored procedure.

Basically I'm looking for something that could encode an arbitrary string (=
doesn't have to be Base64) that would be web-safe.

Does anyone know of an existing UDR that would do this?  Or is there some i=
nternal function that would do it?

Thanks,

Sean.
0
Sean

DataBase DataBase DataBase DataBase

DataBase DataBase DataBase DataBase

Base64 Encode/Decode compatible with openssl EVP_Decode/Encode
I have a C App which uses openssl for Encoding and decoding which needs to be ported to java. The decoded text does not match between the C App and the java App. The size of the output itself is wrong. I think i am doing something basically wrong. pls help. Output is not the same as seen here because of special characters Output from C: is only 12 bytes long �m������.���~�.�.����u����_�.��7�u�...`.K.|dR..�H?�.�.}�..o� Output from Java: 128 bytes including a new line char. +m�t�n�+��O�~+?� f��8u��-�_�?f-7�u�???`?K?|dR?��H?+?v?}d?�o-�Q�xDSG-?'��u�?H1Fz�8|��}1�~-�Hw-f�?}...

base64 encoding

Base64 encoding?
On a certain mailing list, I see messages which I am told use "base 64" encoding. The problem in Eudora 7.1--and in previous versions I have used in the past--is that for some reason, all of the carriage returns appear to have been removed. No one else on the mailing list will admit to having the same problem, and I have been advised to see if I can't make Eudora accept and display "base 64" encoding properly. 1. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I certainly don't. 2. Can anyone help me to fix what is wrong? The symptom is that I get a ...

base64 encoding
Hi, We have to provide a conversion of blobs to base64 in order to exchange data with a 3th party. I wrote the following function which is used to format an xml-message. Problem is the supplier reads this data with a .net decode of base64 complains it's invalid and it sees some lines with more than 76 characters which seems to be not correct. Any ideas what is wrong are greatly appreciated. 9.2.0.4 HPUX11.11 Tnx, Jeroen Function getbase64String( lv_blob blob ) Return clob is Result clob; resultString VARCHAR2(4096); resultString1 clob; l_amt number default 2048; l_raw ra...

[Informix][Informix ODBC Driver] Database locale information mismatch
I have download ClientSDK 2.90.TC4 I am trying to connect to an IDS10 database. My iLogin works fine, but I cannot set up the ODBC driver, I keep getting the message "[Informix][Informix ODBC Driver] Database locale information mismatch" I cannot leave it blank, under environment, and I cannot find any matching pairs. Can somebody help. XP client and Linux server This is a multipart message in MIME format. --=_alternative 0046812965257177_= Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" I am guessing that you are using 10.00.xC4 or the version where yo...

informix database
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C38F0C.28FAA400 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I use win32com.client to create ADODB.Connection and ADODB.Recordset: win32com.client.Dispatch('ADODB.Connection') win32com.client.Dispatch('ADODB.Recordset') I can connect to an access database and I can update it, but if I change = the connection string to connect to Informix database, its values no = refresh. Do you know any bug using Python and Informix database? Thanks. ------=...

Do I have to have an Informix Database?
I have been using informix 4gl for 20 years. I have downloaded every 4gl compiler I can find and all require an informix database. I guess this means I stay married to Informix forever if I want to stay with 4gl. Is there anything else in 4gl OTHER THAN INFORMIX? (Especially something that will create its own database) ShearPower4gl is not 4gl! Bruce Truter wrote: > I have been using informix 4gl for 20 years. I have downloaded every 4gl > compiler I can find and all require an informix database. I guess this means > I stay married to Informix forever if I want to stay w...

Database Encoding
I have a few databases that set for ASCII encoding right now. Is there a way to convert them to Unicode? I tried using "alter database mConceptsEd set encoding='UNICODE' and about a hundred other minor variations on that theme, but I kept the error message that encoding wasn't a valid option. Am I stuck rebuilding the database from scratch or can I do a conversion? Thanks in advance for any help you can offer! -- brad@truetech.org http://truetech.org <>< ---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 3: if posting/re...

Base64-Encoding
Hi all, I've been looking through the previous postings of the group and found two major threads where this topic has already been discussed. But the proposed solutions were all different to what I was thinking about. I have thought about the following: package body Base64 is type Six_Bits is mod 2**6; for Six_Bits'Size use 6; type Six_Bits_Array is array (Natural range <>) of Six_Bits; for Six_Bits_Array'Alignment use 1; -- To overlay over String type. for Six_Bits_Array'Component_Size use Six_Bits'Size; pragma Pack (Six_Bits_Array); Base...

Web resources about - Base64 encoding - comp.databases.informix

Encoding (memory) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Visual, acoustic, and semantic encodings are the most intensively used. Other encodings are also used. Acoustic encoding is the encoding of auditory ...

Twitter image encoding challenge
If a picture's worth 1000 words, how much of a picture can you fit in 140 characters? Note : That's it folks! Bounty deadline is here, and after ...

【medical-news】Genetic Variation in NR1H4 Encoding the Bile Acid Receptor FXR - 医药生命科学动态跟踪 -丁香园论坛
Context: Bile acid signaling via farnesoid X receptor (FXR) regulates glucose and lipid levels, fat mass, and hepatic steatosis in animal models.Objective: ...

HandBrake Open Source video transcoder v0.10 released with hundreds of new features including H.265 and ...
... can be used for transcribing many different types of files/codecs to almost any other. Today’s headliner updates include H.265 and VP8 encoding. ...

CJK Type - CJK Fonts, Character Sets & Encodings. All CJK. All of the time.
As I wrote nearly a year ago , the Adobe-Identity-0 ROS is useful for building special-purpose fonts, especially CJK ones whose glyph coverage ...

Link Encoding Goes Mobile With Deep Links From Bitly
... Facebook and Google have been competing to bring the best solution for tracking deeplinks . This week, Bitly announced its own linking encoding ...

Encoding Articles - AppAdvice iPhone/iPad News
Latest Encoding Articles - AppAdvice iPhone/iPad News

AirMovie - Enjoy the videos in your PC anytime, anywhere with NO ENCODING!!
Holen Sie sich „AirMovie - Enjoy the videos in your PC anytime, anywhere with NO ENCODING!!“ im App Store. Sehen Sie sich Screenshots, Bewertungen ...

More tips on encoding video for Apple TV and iPod, from us to you
Apple tells video podcasters how to encode their content, which is also useful …

Handbrake 0.9.6 gives some, takes some encoding features
The Handbrake Project has announced an update to its open-source, cross-platform video transcoding utility. Handbrake 0.9.6 includes new and ...