Great Datase Software See Website Below.
Ultra Easy to Learn (Typically 30 Seconds)
Professional Programmable Database Ver. 2.3
2.1 Million Record Capacity, (New cond).
Search Rate: 2000 / Records / Second.
DataBase Type: Random Access.
Can Create Unlimited Databases.
Programmable fields for any Application.
Has Six Seperate Field Sets All Programmable.
Build Time One Second, (Auto Creates DB).
Setup Time: Instantly, Just Enter DB Name.
Ultra Cheap Price, Special $20, Paypal Accepted.
Application Mailed Instantly (file Attached Email).
http://www.vehiclerepair.org/dbPro/dbpro.html
0
scott93727

DataBase DataBase DataBase DataBase

DataBase DataBase DataBase DataBase

Database Database Software Cheap $20
Database Database Database Database Software Cheap $20 Great Datase Software See Website Below. Ultra Easy to Learn (Typically 30 Seconds) Professional Programmable Database Ver. 2.3 2.1 Million Record Capacity, (New cond). Search Rate: 2000 / Records / Second. DataBase Type: Random Access. Can Create Unlimited Databases. Programmable fields for any Application. Goto first / last record functions. Has Six Seperate Field Sets All Programmable. Build Time One Second, (Auto Creates DB). Setup Time: Instantly, Just Enter DB Name. Ultra Cheap Price, Special $20, Paypal Accepted. Appli...

[...]

Open a database from a database
I want to be able to open and run an Access database from within an already running one. The OpenDatabase command simply opens it but does not run the startup routine. Interestingly opening from Windows Explorer has a different meaning in that it opens and runs! What command enables me to open another database and get it to run its AutoExec macro, from code? Jim I don't know the answer, but I do know that when you use OpenDatabase the code in a startup form of that database does work. Martin "Jim Devenish" schreef in bericht news:0b4510ac-d415-4c2c-b200-7546aae178a4@gu8...

Database Database Software Cheap $20 #3
Database Database Database Database Software Cheap $20 Great Datase Software See Website Below. Ultra Easy to Learn (Typically 30 Seconds) Professional Programmable Database Ver. 2.3 2.1 Million Record Capacity, (New cond). Search Rate: 2000 / Records / Second. DataBase Type: Random Access. Can Create Unlimited Databases. Programmable fields for any Application. Goto first / last record functions. Has Six Seperate Field Sets All Programmable. Build Time One Second, (Auto Creates DB). Setup Time: Instantly, Just Enter DB Name. Ultra Cheap Price, Special $20, Paypal Accepted. Appli...

Database Database Software Cheap $20 #2
[...]

Database Database Software Cheap $20 #4
[...]

Can I use an O8 database as a transit database between a O9 and an O7 database?
Hi all, We will gradually migrate our application data from a O7 database to a new O9 database. The application data is also written to an O7 datawarehouse via a database link. In the intermediate period data has to be written to the O7 datawarehouse db from the old O7 application db and also from the new O9 database. I did a test to see if could do an insert from the O9 database over a database link into the O7 datawarehouse database, but this is not supported. Then I did the following: - create a dblink in the O9 database to a O8 database - create a dblink in the O8 database to the O7 database - create a synonym in the O8 database to the desired table in the O7 database - create a synonym in the O9 database to the synonym in the O8 database Now in the O9 database I inserted a record into the synonym, which indeed resulted in a record in the O7-table. Would it be a sensible solution to use an O8 database as a transit database in this way? Jaap. yes "Jaap W. van Dijk" <j.w.vandijk.removethis@hetnet.nl> wrote in message news:7fm4b05a4mbbb4jub1urin1j163jjsc7vg@4ax.com... > Hi all, > > We will gradually migrate our application data from a O7 database to a > new O9 database. The application data is also written to an O7 > datawarehouse via a database link. In the intermediate period data has > to be written to the O7 datawarehouse db from the old O7 application > db and also from the new O9 database. I did a test to see if could do >...

database reorg for large databases?
Greetings, My upper management is interested in what other companies do as far as reorg'ing large database(s). In my case I have a Peoplesoft database that is 336 gigs (used). Recent testing proved that a full database reorg (export/import) takes ~90 hrs. The last time I performed a reorg my database was ~220 gig and I was able to complete this in a weekend. I have presented several options (listed below) to management but they are very much interested in knowing how others deal with large databases and reorgs. If you have a moment and perform(ed) some type of database re...

database control for several database
How do we arbitrarily set the ports for each database? On Oct 25, 9:39 am, eliot06 <p.hi...@gmail.com> wrote: > How do we arbitrarily set the ports for each database? Any why would you not want to just use the default ports? On 25 oct, 18:56, EdStevens <quetico_...@yahoo.com> wrote: > On Oct 25, 9:39 am, eliot06 <p.hi...@gmail.com> wrote: > > > How do we arbitrarily set the ports for each database? > > Any why would you not want to just use the default ports? yes i want, but how can i do to find them ? On Oct 25, 11:09 am, eliot06 <p.hi...@gma...

How can I backup database from database itself
Is there a way to backup a database by issuing an SQL statement from the database? I would like user to be able to create a backup from database itself, and not by telnetting to server and typing 'pg_dump' or 'pg_dumpall'. Tnx in advance Dragan ---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 1: subscribe and unsubscribe commands go to majordomo@postgresql.org On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 13:56:58 +0200, Dragan Matic <mlists@panforma.co.yu> wrote: > Is there a way to backup a database by issuing an SQL statement from the > database...

Web resources about - Database Database Database Database Software Cheap - comp.databases.informix

Oracle: Fear Not, ’12c’ Database Nearing Its Breakout, Says Credit Suisse
... from cloud computing applications in 2016, along with the adoption by customers of the its “ 12c ” version of its flagship relational database ...

IObit Driver Booster debuts new fix-it tool, widens driver update database
... The update also includes various optimizations to improve user experience, performance and stability, plus widens the tool’s driver database ...

NFL mock draft database 2016: Tracking Giants picks from around the Internet
Let's keep track of mock drafts from around the Internet as the 2016 NFL Draft approaches. Can we find a consensus for the New York Giants?

Consumer Group Sues DOT For Failure To Create Searchable Database Of Safety Defects
... about safety defects. One safety group says this hasn’t happened, and is suing DOT Secretary Anthony Foxx in an effort to make this database ...

TSA Will Finally Be Given Access To Counterterrorism Database To Screen Airport Workers
TSA Will Finally Be Given Access To Counterterrorism Database To Screen Airport Workers

Former Ohio cop uses cop database to stalk victim
... stalked her like an average person would, but stalked her in the way that only a police officer could: he stalked her utilizing a police database ...

U.S. Attorney Suggests Password Cardinals Used To Access Astros Scouting Database Was “Eckstein123"
... scouting director Christopher Correa plead guilty to five counts of unauthorized access to a computer for hacking the Houston Astros database. ...

Blinkbox Music's user database was just sold to... JD Sports
Of Tesco's three ailing digital Blinkbox services, its e-book store appeared to be the only one that would go gently into that good night. Eventually, ...