Informix Training for New Informix Database Administrators - March 5-8, 2012

Folks,

Art Kagel and I will be teaching our Informix Training course for New Informix Database Administrators, March 5-8, 2012.  Attend the class in person or online via our Web Training Center. This course is for database administrators, programmers, and technical support personnel who will be setting up, managing, and tuning Informix 11 or 10 databases.

Course Outline:
http://www.advancedatatools.com/Training/OutlineInformixIDSforDBAs.html

Course Schedule and Registration:
http://www.advancedatatools.com/Training/InformixTraining.html

Participant Quote:

"I recently had the opportunity to attend (remotely via WebEx) a training course with Lester Knutsen for Informix. This was one of the best investments that we have spent on learning tips to tune and monitor a system. The course was very informative and enlightening. At first I was skeptical of attending a training session remotely but in the long run it was definitely the best way to have been trained. We were able to immediately make checks, changes, and adjustments to our current infrastructure as the course was being taught. Thanks for all your support and help!"  Eric Urff, Director Information Technology

Please let me know if you have any questions or need more information.

Regards - Lester
Lester Knutsen                          lester@advancedatatools.com
Advanced DataTools Corporation          Voice: 703-256-0267 x102
Visit our Web page: http://www.advancedatatools.com
Lester

Crystal 8.5 and informix database
Hello Can someone tell me why, when I try to open a database with a large number of tables, via odbc, more then 60% of the tables are not shown? I'm using Crystal 8.5, Informix 7 and Win XP Pro. Thanks. Paulo Ferreira Could it be that the "tables" you're not seeing are actually parameterized views? We had the same issue when browsing Visual FoxPro databases, the issue turned out to be the views that were missing were parameterized. Can't remember off the top of my head if it was an OLE DB issue, or a CR issue. -- William Fields MCSD - Micros...

RE: Crystal 8.5 and informix database
I have had Visio limit the number of tables shown, but always assumed it was a program limitation. Rational worked so the ODBC driver was OK....I think. Hmmm. -----Original Message----- From: owner-informix-list@iiug.org [mailto:owner-informix-list@iiug.org] On Behalf Of Paulo Ferreira Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 9:21 AM To: informix-list@iiug.org Subject: Re: Crystal 8.5 and informix database Thanks, but once again this is not the case. Please continue send more reasons. Thanks. Paulo Ferreira "SaltTan" <SaltTan@gmail.com> escreveu na mensage...

Informix Training for Informix Users
Hello, Free Webcast - Database Driven Websites - Using PHP with Informix by Thomas Beebe, Advanced DataTools Corporation You are invited to attend our next Webcast on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 2:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time What do Wikipedia, Facebook, Wordpress, and Yahoo all have in common? They all run on PHP. PHP is an open source server-side scripting language designed for Web development to produce dynamic Web pages. And it works great with the fastest database, Informix. In this talk we will be discussing how quick and easy it is get going in PHP and how to set up PHP to t...

[Informix][Informix ODBC Driver] Database locale information mismatch
I have download ClientSDK 2.90.TC4 I am trying to connect to an IDS10 database. My iLogin works fine, but I cannot set up the ODBC driver, I keep getting the message "[Informix][Informix ODBC Driver] Database locale information mismatch" I cannot leave it blank, under environment, and I cannot find any matching pairs. Can somebody help. XP client and Linux server This is a multipart message in MIME format. --=_alternative 0046812965257177_= Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" I am guessing that you are using 10.00.xC4 or the version where yo...

Informix Training for Database Administrators
Folks, Our next Informix class has only 2 spaces left. Our last class complete filled up. Informix for Database Administrators - September 9-12, 2013 (attend online or in person) This is a four day course that covers everything you need to know to administer and Informix database server. This course is for database administrators, programmers, and technical support personnel who will be setting up, managing, and tuning Informix 12, 11 or 10 databases. Each student will have a 4-core Linux server with Informix 12 for our exercises and labs. Attend the class in person or online via o...

Informix for Database Administrators Training Class
We still have a few places open in our next course, "Informix for Database Administrators", October 12-15, 2015. Attend the class in person at our Annandale, VA office or online via our Web Training Center. This course is for database administrators, programmers, and technical support personnel who will be setting up, managing, and tuning IBM Informix 12, 11, 10, or 7 databases servers. (Cost $2,000 USD) Our courses have been updated for latest Informix version 12. Each student will have a 4-core Linux server with Informix 12 and a large database for benchmark exercise...

Informix for Database Administrators training class on October 12-15, 2015
Folks, Do you have a new Informix DBA that needs training to get up to speed? We still have a few places open in our next course. Attend the class in person at our Annandale, VA office or online via our Web Training Center. Our next Informix training course is Informix for Database Administrators on October 12-15, 2015. This course is for database administrators, programmers, and technical support personnel who will be setting up, managing, and tuning IBM Informix 12, 11, 10, or 7 databases servers. (Cost $2,000 USD) Our courses have been updated for latest Informix version 12. Each...

You could try issuing the following statement and see what the engine is configured for. onstat -g env This will give you the environment of the engine. I believe it is listed there what the locale is set to. David -----Original Message----- From: informix-list-bounces@iiug.org [mailto:informix-list-bounces@iiug.org] On Behalf Of bobkot@gmail.com Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 7:28 AM To: informix-list@iiug.org Subject: [Informix][Informix ODBC Driver] Database locale information mismatch I have download ClientSDK 2.90.TC4 I am trying to connect to an IDS10 database. My ...

Informix SchemaProvider for CodeSmith, Informix Database Provider for MS Enterprise Library
For those interested, I created a SchemaProvider for CodeSmith that uses = the Informix .NET Provider. Tested with IDS 9.4 and CSDK 2.9. Source = can be found here: http://community.codesmithtools.com/files/9/schemaproviders/entry12998.as= px CodeSmith is a great tool for generating .Net code. We're using it to = generate the middle layer objects for a .Net project here. I also have an Informix Database Provider for the Microsoft Enterprise = Library (June 2005 release). If anyone is interested, just let me know = and I'll send it your way (sbaker@moneymailer.com). ...

Informix Database Administrators training Oct 12-15, 2015
Folks, I will be teaching our next Informix course, "Informix for Database Administrators", October 12-15, 2015. We have only one spot left in the course so please let us know if you would like to register. You can attend the class in person at our Annandale, VA office or online via our WebEx Training Center. This course is for database administrators, programmers, and technical support personnel who will be setting up, managing, and tuning IBM Informix 12, 11, 10, or 7 databases servers. Our courses have been updated for latest Informix version 12. Each student will have a ...

Informix Training for Database Administrators
Folks, Our next Informix class has only 2 spaces left. Our last class complete filled up. Informix for Database Administrators - September 9-12, 2013 (attend online or in person) This is a four day course that covers everything you need to know to administer and Informix database server. This course is for database administrators, programmers, and technical support personnel who will be setting up, managing, and tuning Informix 12, 11 or 10 databases. Each student will have a 4-core Linux server with Informix 12 for our exercises and labs. Attend the class in person or online via o...

informix database
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C38F0C.28FAA400 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I use win32com.client to create ADODB.Connection and ADODB.Recordset: win32com.client.Dispatch('ADODB.Connection') win32com.client.Dispatch('ADODB.Recordset') I can connect to an access database and I can update it, but if I change = the connection string to connect to Informix database, its values no = refresh. Do you know any bug using Python and Informix database? Thanks. ------=...

Error executing remote system command on an AIX Informix database from an NT Informix Server
Dear All, I realise there are many queries and answers already posted on a similar topic, but none seem to be able to get this working. I have two informix servers, one on Windows NT and one on AIX 4.3. Informix NT (7.31) Informix AIX (7.xx) I have a stored procedure on the unix box with a system command SYSTEM '/usr/bin/ksh /usr/bin/env > /tmp/mylog' I have set up the trust, so that I can connect to the AIX instance as informix from the NT server. I connect from the NT server to the AIX instance as informix and execute the procedure. I get the followin...

Web resources about - Informix Training for New Informix Database Administrators - March 5-8, 2012 - comp.databases.informix

List of Administrators of Chandigarh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dick Smith appoints McGrath Nicol as administrator
Dick Smith has gone into voluntary administration, with receivers appointed to try to claw back debt owed to the company's creditors.

Cattle and coal in sights of administrators for Clive Palmer's nickel refinery
Administrators looking at Clive Palmer's collapsed nickel business are examining his other assets

Administrators emerge as prospect for merged Sydney councils
Administrators could be running councils across Sydney and NSW for up to nine months, after the government laid down its latest timetable for ...

Dick Smith appoints McGrath Nicol as administrator
Dick Smith has gone into voluntary administration, with receivers appointed to try to claw back debt owed to the company's creditors.

Stat Of The Week: Administrators Up, Profs Down
While the typical law school has lost about five full-time faculty members over the last four years, it has gained a teaching administrator or ...

Dick Smith appoints McGrath Nicol as administrator
Dick Smith has gone into voluntary administration, with receivers appointed to try to claw back debt owed to the company's creditors.

Yale president supports administrators involved in Halloween email - Business Insider Deutschland
Yale President Peter Salovey voiced his support of two administrators involved in a Halloween email controversy.

EPA's regional administrator resigns amid outrage over Flint water crisis
Michigan town has started a chemical process it hopes will eventually stop the lead that poisoned its water, but not everyone is convinced

Clinton Foundation Board Member Is Ex-EPA Administrator Who Used Fake Email Name ‘Richard Windsor’
Clinton Foundation Board Member Is Ex-EPA Administrator Who Used Fake Email Name ‘Richard Windsor’