Informix User Forum 2005 - the largest gathering of Informix

Informix User Forum 2005
Moving Forward With Informix
A Two-Day User Group Technical Conference
December 8-9 in Atlanta, GA

I have been putting together the Washington Area Informix Users Group (WAIUG) Forums since 1994 and this event promises to be our best one ever.  We have teamed up with the Southeast Informix Users Group (SEIUG), based in Atlanta, GA, to present Informix User Forum 2005, the premiere Informix user group technical conference in 2005.  I attended and presented at the IDUG/IIUG conference in May and the IBM Data Management conference in September, and I am more excited about Forum 2005 in Atlanta.  It will have the most to offer the Informix User community.

Forum 2005 will be the largest gathering of Informix users in the world in 2005, and will include 2 days of:

	Keynote presentations by IBM executives
	More Informix sponsors and exhibitors (14) than any other event this year
	32 top notch presentations for Informix users (we have picked the best from the past year)
	One awesome party Thursday night (food, drink, high tech games, and fun)

And, it will be the lowest cost conference of the year, $50.00 for early registration.  We anticipate that for $500-600 you could fly to Atlanta, pay for your hotel, and attend the Forum. (Make your travel arrangements early!)  We are limited to 200 people that we can accommodate, and I expect it to fill up fast.

The following is the current list of planned sessions. This list may change.

	Accessing Informix from .Net - Sean Durity
	Advantages of EGL For I4GL Development - Sanjay Chandru
	Cloudscape - Past and Present - Frank Koconis
	Command Line DB2 for Informix DBAs - Kate Tomchik
	Configuring Informix Connect and ODBC - James Edmiston
	Converting Your I4GL Application to EGL - Jin Zhang
	Cross-Platform, Cross-GUI Development with Genero from Four Js - Joe Golden, Four Js
	Exploiting the Advantages of SQL:1999 - Dick Snoke
	IDS DB Management with the New Tool DBSonar by CobraSonic - Eric Lam, CobraSonic Software, Inc.
	IDS Extensibility for Business Advantage - Jacques Roy
	IDS in a Linux Environment - Craig Szczublewski
	IDS Mobility on Demand - Christine Normile
	IDS Sysmaster Database - Lester Knutsen
	Indexing & Fragmentaton Strategies - Mart Scranton
	Information Management and IT Compliance - Stephen Pickell, Computer Software Alliance, Inc.
	Informix-4GL Developers, Improve Productivity using FourGen CASE Tools - Syed Kamal, Gillani, Inc.
	Java User Defined Routines in IDS 10 - Hal Maner
	Leveraging the Sysmaster Database to Graphically Monitor and Tune IDS - Peter Richardson, Rocket, Inc.
	New Features in IDS 10 - Carlton Doe
	Open Source Access to IDS - Jonathan Leffler
	Perl and DBI/DBD - Darryl Priest
	Process Driven Composite Applications - Roy Gum, Unify Corporation
	Python InformixDB API - Carsten Haese
	Replication Solutions for IDS - Madison Pruet
	Scripting of IDS Alarms and Events - Tom Horner
	Security and Encryption in IDS - Dick Snoke
	Server Studio - Sean Durity
	SQLCMD Utility - Jonathan Leffler
	Stored Procedure Language - Thabo Bopape
	Table Level Restore - John Miller, III
	The Web DataBlade - Paul Watson
	Triggers - Thabo Bopape
	Understanding the Query Optimizer's Explain File - John Miller, III
	Using HPL from the Command Line - Jerry Hamilton

Forum 2005 promises to provide lots of technical content, plus opportunities to network with fellow users and gain access to information on the latest vendor offerings. This, combined with an early registration fee of US$ 50.00 for the entire conference, makes the value of this event hard to beat.

For more information on Informix User Forum: http://www.iiug.org/waiug/present/Forum2005/Forum2005.html

For more information on Registration:
http://www.iiug.org/waiug/present/Forum2005/Forum2005Registration.html

For more information on Sessions: http://www.iiug.org/waiug/present/Forum2005/Forum2005Sessions.html

For more information on our Sponsors:
http://www.iiug.org/waiug/present/Forum2005/Forum2005Sponsors.html

Please register now to take advantage of our early bird discount.

Regards - Lester Knutsen, President
Washington Area IBM-Informix User Group
Lester Knutsen                          lester@advancedatatools.com
Advanced DataTools Corporation          Voice: 703-256-0267 x102
Visit our Web page: http://www.advancedatatools.com

Washington Area IBM-Informix User Group:
	http://www.iiug.org/~waiug/
sending to informix-list
0
Lester

Informix User Forum 2006 - 2 day Informix Technical Conference for Users by Informix Users
A two-day Informix User Group Technical Conference - Friday and Saturday, December 8-9, 2006 The Washington Area Informix User Group (WAIUG) based in Washington, DC, and the Southeast Informix Users Group (SEIUG), based in Atlanta, GA, are teaming up once again to present Informix User Forum 2006. This will be the premiere Informix regional user group technical conference in the world. This is a user conference planned and run by Informix users for Informix users. I have been putting together the Washington Area Informix Users Group Forums since 1994 and last year's was the best event we have done to date. We had over 170 participants from 8 countries and 30 states in the US. There were 14 sponsors with products for the Informix user community. There were 32 technical presentations, by speakers who are Informix developers from IBM and DBA users from around the world. The message was very clear from IBM that Informix is a critical product and will continue to have a great future. The message from the users attending was also very clear, no other product does the job of Informix and we are loyal to what works. To view the results and presentations for last year's forum visit: http://www.iiug.org/waiug/present/Forum2005/Forum2005.html This years Forum looks to be even better then last year. We are very please to announce our Keynote Speakers --------------------------------------------------- * Friday, 8:00am December 8, 2006 � Ambuj Goyal, General M...

Informix User Forum 2005 - Moving Forward With Informix
Folks we have extended registration to Tuesday, December 6th, there are still a few places left. Informix User Forum 2005 - Moving Forward With Informix A Two-Day User Group Technical Conference December 8-9, 2005 Atlanta, Georgia USA I have been putting together the Washington Area Informix Users Group (WAIUG) Forums since 1994 and this event promises to be our best one ever. We have teamed up with the Southeast Informix Users Group (SEIUG), based in Atlanta, GA, to present Informix User Forum 2005, the premiere Informix user group technical conference in 2005. I attended and presented at the IDUG/IIUG conference in May and the IBM Data Management conference in September, and I am more excited about Forum 2005 in Atlanta. It will have the most to offer the Informix User community. Forum 2005 will be the largest gathering of Informix users in the world in 2005, and will include 2 days of: * Keynote presentations by IBM executives * More Informix sponsors and exhibitors (14) than any other event this year * 32 top notch presentations for Informix users (we have picked the best from the past year) * One awesome party Thursday night (food, drink, high tech games, and fun) And, it will be the lowest cost conference of the year, $90.00 for registration. We anticipate that for $500-600 you could fly to Atlanta, pay for your hotel, and attend the Forum. (Make your travel arrangements early!) We are limited to 200 people that we can accommodate...

RE: Informix User Forum 2005
david, r u coming because of paul? > -----Original Message----- > From: owner-informix-list@iiug.org > [mailto:owner-informix-list@iiug.org] On Behalf Of david@smooth1.co.uk > Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 23:31 > To: informix-list@iiug.org > Subject: Re: Informix User Forum 2005 - Moving Forward With > Informix -December 8-9 in Atlanta, GA > > > I am attending - definitely. > > Question.... > > Paul Watson is on the list of speakers...but the Paul Watson > from oninit is not attending!!! sending to informix-list ...

Informix User Forum 2005
Informix User Forum 2005 Moving Forward With Informix A Two-Day User Group Technical Conference December 8-9 in Atlanta, GA Registrations received on or before November 14, 2005 will be eligible for the Early-Bird rate of US$ 50.00 per person. Please register now to take advantage of our early bird discount. I have been putting together the Washington Area Informix Users Group (WAIUG) Forums since 1994 and this event promises to be our best one ever. We have teamed up with the Southeast Informix Users Group (SEIUG), based in Atlanta, GA, to present Informix User Forum 2005, the premiere Informix user group technical conference in 2005. I attended and presented at the IDUG/IIUG conference in May and the IBM Data Management conference in September, and I am more excited about Forum 2005 in Atlanta. It will have the most to offer the Informix User community. Forum 2005 will be the largest gathering of Informix users in the world in 2005, and will include 2 days of:  Keynote presentations by IBM executives  More Informix sponsors and exhibitors (14) than any other event this year  32 top notch presentations for Informix users (we have picked the best from the past year)  One awesome party Thursday night (food, drink, high tech games, and fun) And, it will be the lowest cost conference of the year, $50.00 for early registration. We anticipate that for $500-600 you could fly to Atlanta, pay for your hotel, and attend the Forum. (Make your travel arrang...

Washington Area Informix User Group - Informix Tech Day
Informix Tech Day Tuesday, November 9, 2010 Washington Area Informix User Group - Informix Tech Day - A FREE event for Informix Users * Date: Tuesday, November 9, 2010 9:00am to 5:00pm * Location: Crowne Plaza National Airport 1480 Crystal Drive Arlington, VA 22202 * (Near the Crystal City Metro) Save the day and join us for an exciting live demo and technical look under the covers of the newest and latest Informix technology . More information will be coming here soon! Details will be announce after the official release of the next version of Informix. Agenda: ...

Informix User Forum 2006 - 2 day Techinical Conference - Best Value in User Conferences for Informix Users
A two-day Informix User Group Technical Conference by Informix Users for Informix Users - Friday and Saturday, December 8-9, 2006 Location - Fairview Park Marriott, 3111 Fairview Park Drive, Falls Church, VA (near Washington D.C.) There are a limited number of rooms available for Forum participants at a discounted rate of $94.00 per night on Thursday and Friday. Just contact Marriott reservations at 1800-228-9290 and ask the Fairview Park Marriott Hotel in Falls Church, VA, and the "WAIUG Forum room rate". We are very please to announce our Keynote Speakers --------------------------------------------------- * Friday, December 8, 2006 � Ambuj Goyal, General Manager of IBM Information Management * Saturday, December 9,2006 - Arvid Krishna, Vice President of Database Servers, IBM Information Management These are the top two executives for IBM Information Management and Database Servers. We are very please with IBM's support for our Forum 2006. The Washington Area Informix User Group (WAIUG) based in Washington, DC, and the Southeast Informix Users Group (SEIUG), based in Atlanta, GA, are teaming up once again to present Informix User Forum 2006. This will be the premiere Informix regional user group technical conference in the world. This is a user conference planned and run by Informix users for Informix users. Forum 2006 will include: * Technical presentations by the top Informix Speakers * Three tracks covering: - Database Tools and ...

Informix Training for Informix Users
Hello, Free Webcast - Database Driven Websites - Using PHP with Informix by Thomas Beebe, Advanced DataTools Corporation You are invited to attend our next Webcast on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 2:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time What do Wikipedia, Facebook, Wordpress, and Yahoo all have in common? They all run on PHP. PHP is an open source server-side scripting language designed for Web development to produce dynamic Web pages. And it works great with the fastest database, Informix. In this talk we will be discussing how quick and easy it is get going in PHP and how to set up PHP to talk to Informix using the PDO driver library. You can easily use PHP to select, insert, update and delete data from an Informix database to create a database driven web site. To Register - http://www.advancedatatools.com/Informix/NextWebcast.html Informix Training at Advanced DataTools Our 2013 Informix Training Schedule is online. We have classes for new Informix DBA's or advanced Informix DBA's. Attend a advanced class taught by Lester Knutsen and Art Kagal. Register early as our classes filled up last year. March 11-14, 2013 - Informix for Database Administrators. This course is for database administrators, programmers, and technical support personnel who will be setting up, managing, and tuning IBM Informix 11, 10, or 7 databases. July 15-18, 2013 - Advanced Informix Performance Tuning. This course is for database administrators and application developers who ...

ANNOUNCE: DBD::Informix
IBM Informix Database Driver for Perl DBI Version 2005.01 (2005-03-14) has been uploaded to CPAN. IBM Informix Database Driver for Perl (also known as DBD::Informix) is the driver code that enables Perl 5.6.1 or later to access Informix databases via the DBI module (but if you are not already using Perl 5.8.5, you should be planning to upgrade to it). You will need the code for DBI version 1.38 or later as well (v1.48 recommended). The code for DBD::Informix is available for download via: http://www.perl.org/CPAN/modules/by-category/07_Database_Interfaces http://dbi.perl.org/ ** When you...

Informix Users Forum 2005
Folks, I just returned from the Informix Users Forum 2005 in Atlanta, GA and would like to share a few impressions with you. I have been putting together the Washington Area Informix Users Group Forums since 1994 and this was the best event we have done to date. Our user group teamed up with the Southeast Informix Users Group, based in Atlanta, GA, to present this user group technical conference. The Home Depot was the sponsor and hosted the event at their facility. We had over 170 participants, from 8 countries, and 30 states in the US. There were 14 sponsors with products for the Informix user community. There were 32 technical presentations, by speakers who are Informix developers from IBM and DBA users from around the world. The message was very clear from IBM that Informix is a critical product and will continue to have a great future. The message from the users attending was also very clear, no other product does the job of Informix and we are loyal to what works. We will have pictures and the presentations up on the web site in about a week. http://www.iiug.org/waiug/present/Forum2005/Forum2005.html Regards - Lester -- ______________________________________________________________________ Lester Knutsen lester@advancedatatools.com Advanced DataTools Corporation Voice: 703-256-0267 x102 Visit our Web page: http://www.advancedatatools.com Washington Area IBM-Informix User Group: http://www.iiug.org/~waiug/ ...

Attend Informix User Forum 2005 for Free
Attend Informix User Forum 2005 for Free Hi Folks, If you haven't used the Querix 'Hydra4GL' development suite before, and you would like to see just what it could do for you, visit our stand in Atlanta for a demonstration. We will give back to our first ten visitors who participate, their Forum registration fee. For all other 4GL users who visit our stand, 'free tea as usual' - we are an English company, after all. Informix User Forum 2005 Moving Forward With Informix December 8-9 in Atlanta, GA The conference will be held in the state-of-the-art learning facility at The Home Depot Store Support Center located in northwest Atlanta. http://www.iiug.org/waiug/present/Forum2005/Forum2005Directions.html With best regards ............. Your Querix Team _____________________________________________________________ Querix International Distribution: Querix, z.H. Hubert Hoelzl, Ahornweg 2, 85464 Neufinsing, Germany Tel: +49 8121 429 621 Email: h.hoelzl@querix.com Web: www.querix.com _____________________________________________________________ Contact: Company:IIUG Mail Merge Contacts Email Address: informix-list@iiug.org ContactID: N/A - sending to informix-list ...

Informix User Forum 2005 Topic Survey
Planning is in full swing for Informix User Forum 2005. We have already received some great ideas for presentations, but we want to know what you would like to hear about. This will help us plan the conference schedule and will also give our speakers, many of whom can talk on several subjects, a better idea of what to present. Please visit the Forum 2005 Web site and fill out a short survey form. The URL is http://www.iiug.org/~seiug/cgi-bin/ts2005form.cgi . It's very short and will help us a lot. Even if you aren't sure you're going to the Forum, submitting a surve...

Washington Area Informix User Group Meeting - April 3, 2008
-------------------------------------------------------------------- Washington Area Informix User Group meeting - Thursday April 3, 2008 -------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Thursday April 3, 2008, Time: 9:00-12:00pm Location: IBM Technical Exploration Center 4th Floor Classroom #2 8401 Greensboro Drive McLean, VA 22102 Directions are on our web site. The meeting is open to all but registration is required. Please register so we can provide IBM building security with a list of attendees: http://www.iiug.org/waiug/ Agenda: Application Development Tools for Informix Users * Cool SQL aka SQL Lightning Talks by Darryl Priest * Four Js Application Development for Informix by Stuart Litel of Kazer * IBM Data Studio that features pureQuery by David Beulke, Pragmatic Solutions, Inc. The meeting is open to all. Please register so we can provide IBM building security with a list of attendees: http://www.iiug.org/waiug/ ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 2008 IIUG Informix Conference - April 27-30, Overland Park, Kansas City ----------------------------------------------------------------------- The International Informix Users Group (IIUG) will hold its 2008 Informix Conference at the Overland Park Marriott in Overland Park, Kansas (USA). The hotel is just down the street from the IBM Development Lab in Lenexa, home to most of the Informix Development and Support Staff, ...

Informix User Forum 2005
Informix User Forum 2005 - special offer for International attendees, send us a photocopy or proof of your round ticket ticket from outside the US and attend Forum 2005 for FREE! David's email in early September sparked a discussion among a few of use on the planning committee on how to handle checks from folks attending from outside the US. We are a simple non-profit, volunteer group with no administrative staff to handle this so we decided to make it simple. If you can get a ticket, hotel and any visa requirements then you can attend Forum 2005 for free. To qualify you must: 1) register online for Forum 2005 - http://www.iiug.org/waiug/present/Forum2005/Forum2005Registration.html 2) make your own travel, hotel and visa requirements (sorry, we cannot help with this) 3) mail your registration and instead of a check, send a photocopy or proof of round trip ticket from outside the US. You must pre-register and your registration must be received by us on or before November 14, 2005 to qualify. Regards - lester ______________________________________________________________________ Informix User Forum 2005 Moving Forward With Informix A Two-Day User Group Technical Conference December 8-9 in Atlanta, GA I have been putting together the Washington Area Informix Users Group (WAIUG) Forums since 1994 and this event promises to be our best one ever. We have teamed up with the Southeast Informix Users Group (SEIUG), based in Atlanta, GA, to present ...

[OdbcException: ERROR [HY000] [Informix][Informix ODBC Driver][Informix]Transaction not available.]
I 've connected to informix database. i want to begin an odbc transaction in my C# code. then the error occured. ERROR [HY000] [Informix][Informix ODBC Driver][Informix]Transaction not available. pls help me, How can i solve this problem? is it needed to especial setting in the informix db? thanks alot, for the problem, i set the informix : no log--> log and the problem 's solved. Mahta On 31 Dec 2006 23:05:58 -0800, Mahta <mahbahj@gmail.com> wrote: > I 've connected to informix database. i want to begin an odbc > transaction in my C# code. then the error occured. > > ERROR [HY000] [Informix][Informix ODBC Driver][Informix]Transaction not > available. > > pls help me, How can i solve this problem? > is it needed to especial setting in the informix db? Informix databases can be created with support for transactions - not recommended, but possible. It appears that your database is one such - so any operations that use transactions are going to fail like that. Fix - don't use transactions in C#, or add transactions to the database. For the latter, read the manuals (ontape, onbar). -- Jonathan Leffler #include <disclaimer.h> Email: jleffler@earthlink.net, jleffler@us.ibm.com Guardian of DBD::Informix v2005.02 -- http://dbi.perl.org/ ...

unixODBC connection to Informix db
I get the following error [informix@kylie bin]$ ./isql -v pic2 [S1000][unixODBC][Informix][Informix ODBC Driver][Informix]Client host or user informix@localhost.localdomain is not trusted by the server. [ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLConnect [informix@kylie bin]$ I am logged on as user informix. I am on the same machine as the database and datasource. Does anyone have any ideas? Note I have 64bit IDS and the datasource is using 32bit libraries Hi, Can you possbile rlogin without password ? ie) Good case [tsutoo@urraco ~]% rlogin cspc08 Last login: Thu Jul 20 10:36:16 from tky019 [tsutoo@cspc08 ~]% Bad case [tsutoo@urraco ~]% rlogin cspc08 Password: If you will see "Password:" prompt, add your machine in $HOME/.rhosts. Then try again. Just my $0.02. -- Tsutomu Ogiwara from Tokyo Japan. >From: "kjuliff@gmail.com" <kjuliff@gmail.com> >To: informix-list@iiug.org >Subject: unixODBC connection to Informix db - user informix not trusted >byserver >Date: 19 Jul 2006 14:42:17 -0700 > >I get the following error > >[informix@kylie bin]$ ./isql -v pic2 >[S1000][unixODBC][Informix][Informix ODBC Driver][Informix]Client host >or user informix@localhost.localdomain is not trusted by the server. >[ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLConnect >[informix@kylie bin]$ > >I am logged on as user informix. > >I am on the same machine as the database and datasource....

How to run Informix as a normal/unprivileged "informix" user?
By default the user informix is in the admiistrators group, which is a security hole. if somebody compromises the database he will an administrative account for the whole server. My question is how do I run Informix IDS (10) when the informix user is member of the Users group, but not of the Administrators? Thanks in advance. --0__=09BBF9EFDFDC58308f9e8a93df938690918c09BBF9EFDFDC5830 Content-type: multipart/alternative; Boundary="1__=09BBF9EFDFDC58308f9e8a93df938690918c09BBF9EFDFDC5830" --1__=09BBF9EFDFDC58308f9e8a93df938690918c09BBF9EFDFDC5830 Content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable By default informix is DBSA (group of the $INFORMIXDIR/etc dir).. If you enable role seperation then you can set any group to be your DBS= A and all the members of that group will be able to bring up the engine. Let me know if you need more information on this otherwise you can refe= r to role seperation documentation. Regards, Manoj = kdobrev@gmail.com = Sent by: = informix-list-bou = To nces@iiug.org informix-list@iiug.org = =...

Informix User Forum 2005 - December 8-9
Informix User Forum 2005 - Moving Forward With Informix Solutions for IBM Informix Users A Two-Day User Group Technical Conference December 8-9 in Atlanta, GA Preparations are continuing for Informix User Forum 2005 that will be held in Atlanta, Georgia, December 8-9. This year's Forum will feature two full days of technical sessions, plus vendor exhibits and presentations. We will have not only well known Informix experts presenting, but also a number of speakers who may be not so widely known but are nonetheless qualified. Two of our presenters, Lester Knutsen and Darryl Priest, took top honors for their sessions at the IDUG/IIUG conference earlier this year in Denver. As someone close to the planning process, I can report that interest in this conference is high, with it garnering even international attention. For the latest details on the sessions, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors, visit the Forum Web site using the links listed below. Informix User Forum 2005 promises to provide great technical content, plus opportunities to network with fellow users and gain access to information on the latest vendor offerings. This, combined with an early registration fee of US$50.00 for the entire conference, makes the value of this event hard to beat. For more information on Informix User Forum 2005: http://www.iiug.org/waiug/present/Forum2005/Forum2005.html For more information on Registration: http://www.iiug.org/waiug/pre...

[Informix][Informix ODBC Driver] Database locale information mismatch
I have download ClientSDK 2.90.TC4 I am trying to connect to an IDS10 database. My iLogin works fine, but I cannot set up the ODBC driver, I keep getting the message "[Informix][Informix ODBC Driver] Database locale information mismatch" I cannot leave it blank, under environment, and I cannot find any matching pairs. Can somebody help. XP client and Linux server This is a multipart message in MIME format. --=_alternative 0046812965257177_= Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" I am guessing that you are using 10.00.xC4 or the version where you have fix for 171156 IDS defect. Basically this bug fix will enforce the correct database locale setting from client (i.e. ODBC etc). If you supply the (default is en_US.1252) correct database locale(that is actually the database created with) in ODBC DSN(or your connection string) then your connection should go through. However in ODBC side as well we have the corresponding fix in place. Ask your customer support to get the patch of ODBC defects 175110 and 175746. These ODBC fixes will automatically take care of getting the correct database locale value for the given database (through DSN). Thanks & Regards -Shesh bobkot@gmail.com Sent by: informix-list-bounces@iiug.org 05/23/2006 05:58 PM To informix-list@iiug.org cc Subject [Informix][Informix ODBC Driver] Database locale information mismatch I have download ClientSDK 2.90.T...

Informix User Forum 2005 -
Informix User Forum 2005 Moving Forward With Informix A Two-Day User Group Technical Conference December 8-9 in Atlanta, GA I have been putting together the Washington Area Informix Users Group (WAIUG) Forums since 1994 and this event promises to be our best one ever. We have teamed up with the Southeast Informix Users Group (SEIUG), based in Atlanta, GA, to present Informix User Forum 2005, the premiere Informix user group technical conference in 2005. I attended and presented at the IDUG/IIUG conference in May and the IBM Data Management conference in September, and I am more excited about Forum 2005 in Atlanta. It will have the most to offer the Informix User community. Forum 2005 will be the largest gathering of Informix users in the world in 2005, and will include 2 days of: ? Keynote presentations by IBM executives Paul Rivot, IBM's director of database servers and business intelligence Bruce Weed, WorldWide Program Manager for Informix ? More Informix sponsors and exhibitors (14) than any other event this year ? 32 top presentations for Informix users (we have picked the best from the past year) ? One awesome party Thursday night (food, drink, high tech games, and fun) Forum 2005 will be the lowest cost conference of the year, $90.00 for registration. We anticipate that for $500-600 you could fly to Atlanta, pay for your hotel, and attend the Forum. We are limited to 200 people that can be accommodated, and we expect it to fill up fa...

Informix User Forum 2005, December 8-9, Atlanta
Informix User Forum 2005 A Two-Day User Group Technical Conference December 8-9, 2005 Atlanta, Georgia USA The Southeast Informix Users Group (SEIUG), based in Atlanta, GA, and the Washington Area Informix User Group (WAIUG) based in Washington, DC, are teaming up to present Informix User Forum 2005, the premiere Informix regional user group technical conference in the eastern U.S. The Informix User Forum, previously sponsored biennially by WAIUG, has long had a reputation for excellence in...

Informix Informix :: Rumors and other tales
Rumor has it that the latest upcoming download of IDS at the IIUG website will not have a timebomb... very cool. This is something that IIUG President Stuart Litel has apparently pulled off for all the versions..."They are a 5 process limit and will be available for Linux, Windows, AIX, SUN and HP (Itanium 64 bit)" ... ( I don't know any more than that don't ask me... :-) No - this is something that Carolyn Woods pulled off when she was the IBM Liason to the IIUG, and then Christine Normile continued when she was product manager. They both were vetoed by the President of the IIUG himself. Carolyn finally gave up (I've known Carolyn since the beginning of time - she doesn't "give up" on anything). He didn't want users to have to fill out a form to get the download - we'll see if that has to happen or not when 10.5 comes out. DE - you should run for President of the IIUG this year...you have knack for stating rumor as fact ("...something that SL pulled off apparently...."). Too bad someone from the current board that knows all the details of these "events" doesn't speak up - the story is pretty clear and simple. Mark Scranton Informix 1995-2006 Double Echo wrote: > Rumor has it that the latest upcoming download of IDS at the IIUG website will not have a timebomb... very cool. This is something that IIUG President Stuart Litel has apparently pulled off for all the versions......

Washington Area Informix Users Group - Forum 2006
Washington Area Informix Users Group - Forum 2006 A two-day Informix User Group Technical Conference - Friday and Saturday, December 8-9, 2006 Registration is now open! - For the best value in Informix User Conferences! The Washington Area Informix User Group (WAIUG) based in Washington, DC, and the Southeast Informix Users Group (SEIUG), based in Atlanta, GA, are teaming up once again to present Informix User Forum 2006. This will be the premiere Informix regional user group technical conference in the world. This is a user conference planned and run by Informix users for Informix users. I have been putting together the Washington Area Informix Users Group Forums since 1994 and last year's was the best event we have done to date. We had over 170 participants from 8 countries and 30 states in the US. There were 14 sponsors with products for the Informix user community. There were 32 technical presentations, by speakers who are Informix developers from IBM and DBA users from around the world. The message was very clear from IBM that Informix is a critical product and will continue to have a great future. The message from the users attending was also very clear, no other product does the job of Informix and we are loyal to what works. To view the results and presentations for last year's forum visit: http://www.iiug.org/waiug/present/Forum2005/Forum2005.html Forum 2006 will include: * Technical presentations by the top Informix Speakers * Three ...

Web resources about - Informix User Forum 2005 - the largest gathering of Informix - comp.databases.informix

The Gathering (band) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Gathering is a Dutch alternative rock band, founded in 1989 by brothers Hans and René Rutten and vocalist Bart Smits in the small city of ...

Serenity Gathering 2015 Re-Cap - Serenity Gathering - Facebook
Serenity Gathering March 19-22, 2015 La Jolla Indian Campground Featuring Eoto, Andreilien, Desert Dwellers, G-Jones, Gladkill, Kalya Scintilla, ...

ALE Gathering at XP2011
Wanna join? Discuss here...

Manalyzer for Magic the Gathering on the App Store on iTunes
Get Manalyzer for Magic the Gathering on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Magic the Gathering - Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Burning rubber sweet smell for revheads at regular gatherings in industrial areas
It is hardly the sort of scenery to make the Sunday driver's heart flutter. But if you are a driver who wants to fill the night sky with smoke, ...

Scripture, Sin and Same-Sex Relationships after the Gathering of Anglican Primates
LGBT Christians do not want to be "included" on the basis that their sinful relationships are overlooked by a merciful God, but rather that their ...

Apple’s Chinese retail store roll-out continues gathering pace, fifth this month, 33 in total
... coverage of AAPL Company , Apple Inc , and Apple Store . What do you think? Discuss "Apple’s Chinese retail store roll-out continues gathering ...

3 stabbed at KKK gathering in Anaheim, including 1 with flag pole
Violence erupted at a Ku Klux Klan rally in Anaheim on Saturday as counter-protesters clashed with Klansmen.

Magic: The Gathering – Puzzle Quest gets more heroic and more rewarding
Nearly a couple of months after its release , Magic: The Gathering – Puzzle Quest (MtGPQ) has received its first major update. Following the ...