Informix User Forum 2006 - 2 day Informix Technical Conference for Users by Informix Users - starts in 5 days!

A two-day Informix User Group Technical Conference - Friday and Saturday, December 8-9, 2006

The Washington Area Informix User Group (WAIUG) based in Washington, DC, and the Southeast Informix Users Group (SEIUG), based in Atlanta, GA, are teaming up once again to present Informix User Forum 2006. This will be the premiere Informix regional user group technical conference in the world.  This is a user conference planned and run by Informix users for Informix users.

I have been putting together the Washington Area Informix Users Group Forums since 1994 and last year's was the best event we have done to date. We had over 170 participants from 8 countries and 30 states in the US.  There were 14 sponsors with products for the Informix user community.  There were 32 technical presentations, by speakers who are Informix developers from IBM and DBA users from around the world.  The message was very clear from IBM that Informix is a critical product and will continue to have a great future.  The message from the users attending was also very clear, no other product does the job of Informix and we are loyal to what works. To view the results and presentations for last year's forum visit: http://www.iiug.org/waiug/present/Forum2005/Forum2005.html

This years Forum looks to be even better then last year.

We are very please to announce our Keynote Speakers
* Friday, 8:00am December 8, 2006 � Ambuj Goyal, General Manager of IBM Information Management
* Saturday, 8:30am December 9,2006 - Arvid Krishna, Vice President of Database Servers, IBM Information Management

These are the top two executives for IBM Information Management and Database Servers.  We are very please with IBM's support for our Forum 2006.

Forum 2006 will include:
* Technical presentations by the top Informix Speakers * Three tracks covering:
    - Database Tools and Applications
    - Informix Administration and Performance
    - DB2 Administration and Performance
* Exhibitors showing products for Informix users
* CD with public domain software, and
* A chance to meet and network with database developers, programmers, DBAs, and users.

Tracks and Sessions:
--------------------
Database Tools and Applications:

    * Auditing with IDS by Jonathan Leffler, IBM
    * Building Informix Data-Driven Applications with .Net by Sean Durity, CornerCap Investment Counsel
    * Calling Informix 4gl from Java 2 EE by Sergio Ferreira, IIUG
    * Developing Informix Applications in Python by Carsten Haese, Unique Systems, Inc.
    * Introduction to Java Development with IDS by Jean Georges Perrin, IIUG
    * PHP Programming with the New PDO Informix Module by Thomas Beebe, Advanced DataTools Corporation
    * Using Perl with Your Databases by Darryl Priest, DLA Piper US LLP
    * WebSphere Information Integrator Federation with DB2 and Informix by Sathish Sadagopan, IBMInformix

Informix Performance Tuning and Administration

    * IDS Features Update by Jacques Roy, IBM
    * IDS Performance Tuning by Carlton Doe, IBM
    * IDS Replication Tool Kit by Madison Pruet, IBM
    * Informix, DB2 and Oracle, Side by Side on Linux by Jack Parker, DBAgnostics
    * Informix Data Storage and Data In's and Out's by James Edmiston, Quest Information Systems, Inc.
    * Introduction to Replication in IDS by Nancy Balsbaugh, Cisco Systems
    * SQL Performance Tuning by Kevin Fennimore, UCI Consulting
    * The Art of Reorganization by Jerry Hamilton, Fleishman-Hillard
    * UNIX Tools and Scripts to Monitor Informix IDS by Lester Knutsen, Advanced DataTools Corporation

DB2 Performance Tuning and Administration

    * DB2 Active-Active Clustering by Dwaine Snow, IBM
    * DB2 Performance Tuning - A Practical Approach by Jim Cleveland, Bluepoint Consulting, Inc.
    * DB2 Version 9 New Features by Keith Gardenhire, IBM
    * DBA Cross Training - Informix & Unix DB2 by Kate Tomchik, The Home Depot
    * How To Expand DB2 from a Single Partition to a Multiple Partition Database, a Step by Step Guide by Warren Donovan, SAIC
    * Index Design for the Busy Database System by Larry Kintisch, ABLE Information Services
    * Performance for SOA Java DB2 Applications by David Beulke, Pragmatic Solutions, Inc.
    * SQL on Fire - Part 1 by Serge Rielau, IBM Canada
    * SQL on Fire - Part 2 by Serge Rielau, IBM Canada

Premiere Sponsor Presentations

    * Administration and Performance Tuning with Server Studio/Sentinel
    * Converting Character 4GL Apps to Windows GUI Using Genero by Tom Smith, Fourth Generation Software
    * DB2 using Sun's servers by Phil Philbin, Sun Microsystems
    * FourGen: How to Improve Productivity on IDS or DB2 by Syed Kamal, Gillani
    * Four J�s Development Tools by Four J's
    * Informix Application Performance Tuning with DBSonar by Young Tan, Cobrasonic Software, Inc.
    * Querix by Querix

The list of planned sessions maybe subject to change.

Schedule:
---------
    * Friday - December 8, 2006
          o 7:00-8:00 Early Registration
          o 8:00-9:00 Keynote - Ambuj Goyal, General Manager of IBM Information Management
          o 9:00-5:30 - Sessions and Exhibit Hal
    * Saturday - December 9, 2006
          o 8:30 - 9:30 Keynote - Arvid Krishna, Vice President of Database Servers, IBM Information Management
          o 9:30 - 4:30 - Sessions and Exhibit Hall
          o 4:30 - Forum Close

Key Sponsors:
-------------
* International Informix Users Group
* IBM Information Management Software

Sponsors:
---------
* Advanced DataTools Corporation
* AGS Ltd. (Premier Sponsor)
* CobraSonic Software Inc. (Premier Sponsor)
* Four J�s Development Tools Inc.(Premier Sponsor)
* Fourth Generation Software (Premier Sponsor)
* Gillani, Inc (Premier Sponsor)
* Kazer
* M Systems International, Inc.
* One Point Solutions
* Querix Ltd. (Premier Sponsor)
* Sun Microsystems (Premier Sponsor)

Registration fee: $120 - this is the best value ever for a 2 day technical seminar!!  Please register and bring your payment with you.

Special Hotel Arrangement:

The discounted hotel rate from Marriott for Forum 2006 has expired.  To maintain the discount rate, we prepaid a set of rooms at the Forum 2006 rate of $94 per night plus tax for Thursday December 8 and Friday December 9, 2006.  To obtain one of these rooms, please email waiug@iiug.org or call Enid Yu, at 703-256-0267 x107 and sign up for a room.  We will need a credit card to hold the room.

Special offer for International attendees - FREE Registration
Send us a photocopy or proof of your round ticket from outside the US and attend Forum 2006 for FREE! We are a simple non-profit, volunteer group with no administrative staff to handle international payments, so we decided to make it simple. If you can get a ticket, hotel and any visa requirements then you can attend the Forum for free. To qualify you must:
1) register online for Forum 2006
2) make your own travel, hotel and visa requirements (sorry, we cannot help with this)
3) mail your registration and instead of a check, send a photocopy or proof of round trip ticket from outside the US.

For more information visit our web site at: http://www.iiug.org/waiug/present/Forum2006/Forum2006.html
Lester Knutsen                          lester@advancedatatools.com
Advanced DataTools Corporation          Voice: 703-256-0267 x102
Visit our Web page: http://www.advancedatatools.com

Hyperion/Brio Mid Atlantic User Group:
	http://www.advancedatatools.com/HyperionUserGroup/index.html
Washington Area IBM-Informix User Group:
	http://www.iiug.org/~waiug/

Lester

Washington Area Informix User Group - Informix Tech Day
Informix Tech Day Tuesday, November 9, 2010 Washington Area Informix User Group - Informix Tech Day - A FREE event for Informix Users * Date: Tuesday, November 9, 2010 9:00am to 5:00pm * Location: Crowne Plaza National Airport 1480 Crystal Drive Arlington, VA 22202 * (Near the Crystal City Metro) Save the day and join us for an exciting live demo and technical look under the covers of the newest and latest Informix technology . More information will be coming here soon! Details will be announce after the official release of the next version of Informix. Agenda: ...

Washington Area Informix Users Group - Forum 2006
Washington Area Informix Users Group - Forum 2006 A two-day Informix User Group Technical Conference - Friday and Saturday, December 8-9, 2006 Registration is now open! - For the best value in Informix User Conferences! The Washington Area Informix User Group (WAIUG) based in Washington, DC, and the Southeast Informix Users Group (SEIUG), based in Atlanta, GA, are teaming up once again to present Informix User Forum 2006. This will be the premiere Informix regional user group technical conference in the world. This is a user conference planned and run by Informix users for Informix users. I have been putting together the Washington Area Informix Users Group Forums since 1994 and last year's was the best event we have done to date. We had over 170 participants from 8 countries and 30 states in the US. There were 14 sponsors with products for the Informix user community. There were 32 technical presentations, by speakers who are Informix developers from IBM and DBA users from around the world. The message was very clear from IBM that Informix is a critical product and will continue to have a great future. The message from the users attending was also very clear, no other product does the job of Informix and we are loyal to what works. To view the results and presentations for last year's forum visit: http://www.iiug.org/waiug/present/Forum2005/Forum2005.html Forum 2006 will include: * Technical presentations by the top Informix Speakers * Three ...

Forum 2006
A two-day IBM Informix and DB2 User Group Technical Conference - Friday and Saturday, December 8-9, 2006 We are very please to announce our Keynote Speakers --------------------------------------------------- * Friday, December 8, 2006 � Ambuj Goyal, General Manager of IBM Information Management * Saturday, December 9,2006 - Arvid Krishna, Vice President of Database Servers, IBM Information Management These are the top two executives for IBM Information Management and Database Servers. We are very please with IBM's support for our Forum 2006. The Washington Area Informix User...

Informix Training for Informix Users
Hello, Free Webcast - Database Driven Websites - Using PHP with Informix by Thomas Beebe, Advanced DataTools Corporation You are invited to attend our next Webcast on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 2:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time What do Wikipedia, Facebook, Wordpress, and Yahoo all have in common? They all run on PHP. PHP is an open source server-side scripting language designed for Web development to produce dynamic Web pages. And it works great with the fastest database, Informix. In this talk we will be discussing how quick and easy it is get going in PHP and how to set up PHP to talk to Informix using the PDO driver library. You can easily use PHP to select, insert, update and delete data from an Informix database to create a database driven web site. To Register - http://www.advancedatatools.com/Informix/NextWebcast.html Informix Training at Advanced DataTools Our 2013 Informix Training Schedule is online. We have classes for new Informix DBA's or advanced Informix DBA's. Attend a advanced class taught by Lester Knutsen and Art Kagal. Register early as our classes filled up last year. March 11-14, 2013 - Informix for Database Administrators. This course is for database administrators, programmers, and technical support personnel who will be setting up, managing, and tuning IBM Informix 11, 10, or 7 databases. July 15-18, 2013 - Advanced Informix Performance Tuning. This course is for database administrators and application developers who ...

Washington (DC) Area Informix Users Group - Forum 2004
Washington (DC) Area Informix Users Group - Forum 2004 Solutions for IBM Informix and DB2 Users A One-Day User Group Technical Conference Wednesday, April 21, 2004 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Northern Virginia Community College 8333 Little River Turnpike, Annandale, VA You are invited to join us for the largest convocation for IBM database users on the U.S. East Coast! This key event will feature multiple tracks concentrating on database engine performance tuning and management, SQL and effective product usage. * Only 5 days left for Pre-Registration Discount! * Pre-Registration ...

Informix User Forum 2006
Informix User Forum 2006 - 2 day Technical Conference - Keynote by Ambuj Goyal, GM IBM Information Management A two-day Informix User Group Technical Conference - Friday and Saturday, December 8-9, 2006 Location - Fairview Park Marriott, 3111 Fairview Park Drive, Falls Church, VA (near Washington D.C.) There are a limited number of rooms available for Forum participants at a discounted rate of $94.00 per night on Thursday and Friday. Just contact Marriott reservations at 1800-228-9290 and ask the Fairview Park Marriott Hotel in Falls Church, VA, and the "WAIUG Forum room rate". We are very please to announce our Keynote Speakers --------------------------------------------------- * Friday, 8:00am December 8, 2006 � Ambuj Goyal, General Manager of IBM Information Management * Saturday, 8:30am December 9,2006 - Arvid Krishna, Vice President of Database Servers, IBM Information Management These are the top two executives for IBM Information Management and Database Servers. We are very please with IBM's support for our Forum 2006. The Washington Area Informix User Group (WAIUG) based in Washington, DC, and the Southeast Informix Users Group (SEIUG), based in Atlanta, GA, are teaming up once again to present Informix User Forum 2006. This will be the premiere Informix regional user group technical conference in the world. This is a user conference planned and run by Informix users for Informix users. Forum 2006 will include: * Technical pres...

Informix User Forum 2005 -
Informix User Forum 2005 Moving Forward With Informix A Two-Day User Group Technical Conference December 8-9 in Atlanta, GA I have been putting together the Washington Area Informix Users Group (WAIUG) Forums since 1994 and this event promises to be our best one ever. We have teamed up with the Southeast Informix Users Group (SEIUG), based in Atlanta, GA, to present Informix User Forum 2005, the premiere Informix user group technical conference in 2005. I attended and presented at the IDUG/IIUG conference in May and the IBM Data Management conference in September, and I am more excit...

Informix User Forum 2005
Informix User Forum 2005 Moving Forward With Informix A Two-Day User Group Technical Conference December 8-9 in Atlanta, GA I have been putting together the Washington Area Informix Users Group (WAIUG) Forums since 1994 and this event promises to be our best one ever. We have teamed up with the Southeast Informix Users Group (SEIUG), based in Atlanta, GA, to present Informix User Forum 2005, the premiere Informix user group technical conference in 2005. I attended and presented at the IDUG/IIUG conference in May and the IBM Data Management conference in September, and I am more excit...

RE: Informix User Forum 2005 -
Well,,,,it is an IIUG event. You better check up on your registration...It may have gotten lost in the mail. -----Original Message----- From: owner-informix-list@iiug.org [mailto:owner-informix-list@iiug.org] On Behalf Of david@smooth1.co.uk Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 12:41 PM To: informix-list@iiug.org Subject: Re: Informix User Forum 2005 - - 5 days left for Registration Well I hope I'm registered? After the IIUG fuck up... sending to informix-list ...

Washington Area Informix User Group - Informix IDS 11 (Cheetah) Tech Day
----------------------------------- Informix IDS 11 (Cheetah) Tech Day ----------------------------------- Folks, We are please to be hosting IDS 11 (Cheetah) Tech Day for the Washington = Area Informix User Group on Tuesday, October 30, 2007. Several IBM devel= opers and executives will be joining us to present the new features and b= enefits of IDS 11. IBM is holding the Cheetah Tech days around the world= with the International Informix User Group. Registration is free, but i= s required for access to the meeting room at IBM. =20 Please visit our web site to register and for directions: http://www.iiug= ..org/waiug/ Date: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 Time: 9:00-5:00=20 Location: IBM, Bethesda offices. Building 6710 6710 Rockledge Drive Bethesda, MD 20817 Invitation for Customers, Business Partners, Teachers, and Students AGENDA 8:30 =96 9:00 AM Continental Breakfast and Registration 9:00 =96 9:15 AM Welcome and Introductions 9:15 =96 10:15 AM Overview of IDS =93Cheetah=94 =20 New features, results of the beta test run, and a roadmap of the future. 10:30=96 11:30AM AGILE =96 Performance enhancements in Cheetah, applicati= on development=20 Deliver peak performance to your applications. 11:30=96 12:00 PM AGILE =96 IDS an Agile Choice for Application Developme= nt=20 Take advantage of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to deliver location= based information to your applications. 12:00 =96 12:45 PM LUNCH (included. FRE...

Re: Informix User Forum 2005 -
david@smooth1.co.uk wrote: > Well I hope I'm registered? > > After the IIUG fuck up... It's probably just as well that you didn't get registered, as certain companies use the UKIUG register as their own personal prospect list. I think a certain company is about to get it's main switchboard number registered onto one of those sites that sends a fax every 5 minutes. Cheers, -- Mark. +----------------------------------------------------------+-----------+ | Mark D. Stock mailto:mdstock@MydasSolutions.com |//////// /| | ...

RE: Informix User Forum 2005
david, r u coming because of paul? > -----Original Message----- > From: owner-informix-list@iiug.org > [mailto:owner-informix-list@iiug.org] On Behalf Of david@smooth1.co.uk > Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 23:31 > To: informix-list@iiug.org > Subject: Re: Informix User Forum 2005 - Moving Forward With > Informix -December 8-9 in Atlanta, GA > > > I am attending - definitely. > > Question.... > > Paul Watson is on the list of speakers...but the Paul Watson > from oninit is not attending!!! sending to informix-list ...

Informix User Forum 2005 - Moving Forward With Informix
Folks we have extended registration to Tuesday, December 6th, there are still a few places left. Informix User Forum 2005 - Moving Forward With Informix A Two-Day User Group Technical Conference December 8-9, 2005 Atlanta, Georgia USA I have been putting together the Washington Area Informix Users Group (WAIUG) Forums since 1994 and this event promises to be our best one ever. We have teamed up with the Southeast Informix Users Group (SEIUG), based in Atlanta, GA, to present Informix User Forum 2005, the premiere Informix user group technical conference in 2005. I attended and pres...

Washington Area Informix User Group Meeting - April 3, 2008
-------------------------------------------------------------------- Washington Area Informix User Group meeting - Thursday April 3, 2008 -------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Thursday April 3, 2008, Time: 9:00-12:00pm Location: IBM Technical Exploration Center 4th Floor Classroom #2 8401 Greensboro Drive McLean, VA 22102 Directions are on our web site. The meeting is open to all but registration is required. Please register so we can provide IBM building security with a list of attendees: http://www.iiug.org/waiug/ Agenda: Application Development Tools for Informix Users * Cool SQL aka SQL Lightning Talks by Darryl Priest * Four Js Application Development for Informix by Stuart Litel of Kazer * IBM Data Studio that features pureQuery by David Beulke, Pragmatic Solutions, Inc. The meeting is open to all. Please register so we can provide IBM building security with a list of attendees: http://www.iiug.org/waiug/ ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 2008 IIUG Informix Conference - April 27-30, Overland Park, Kansas City ----------------------------------------------------------------------- The International Informix Users Group (IIUG) will hold its 2008 Informix Conference at the Overland Park Marriott in Overland Park, Kansas (USA). The hotel is just down the street from the IBM Development Lab in Lenexa, home to most of the Informix Development and Support Staff, ...

[...]

Relation of OS user to Informix database user
Hi, I had just installed Informix Advanced Server version 10.0 for Windows and was checking out the security features. I created two operating system users, say A and B, gave both GRANT CONNECT and GRANT RESOURCE permissions from the informix DBA user. Now, I could access the entire database, including both A and B's tables by logging in as either of the users. I tried connecting as A from dbaccess and doing a REVOKE SELECT ON TABLE T FROM B. This gave an error saying no record in ISAM and Unable to revoke permissions. It however allowed me to do a GRANT SELECT ON TABLE T TO B....

Re: Relation of OS user to Informix database user
Just to add to the discussion <SNIP> > > > It however allowed me to do a > > GRANT SELECT ON TABLE T TO B. > >Possibly - but did it actually add anything to the systabauth table? If >you read the GRANT manual pages carefully, there appears to be a >loophole such that a GRANT statement might execute 'OK' without granting >the permissions. <SNIP> Is this a loophole or a security measure? I had been led to believe it works this way deliberately. By telling a user(hacker) that his command has failed is giving him info...

Informix User Forum 2005
Informix User Forum 2005 Moving Forward With Informix A Two-Day User Group Technical Conference December 8-9 in Atlanta, GA Registrations received on or before November 14, 2005 will be eligible for the Early-Bird rate of US$ 50.00 per person. Please register now to take advantage of our early bird discount. I have been putting together the Washington Area Informix Users Group (WAIUG) Forums since 1994 and this event promises to be our best one ever. We have teamed up with the Southeast Informix Users Group (SEIUG), based in Atlanta, GA, to present Informix User Forum 2005, the prem...

Re: Relation of OS user to Informix database user #3
I think so... J. anupam.mukherjee@gmail.com escribis: > Thanks for the great pointers. Sorry I'm a bit of a newbie and > hopefully my questions were not too basic. I did try reading up and > googling but could not find much. I have one more question . Is it at > all possible to create two different tables with the same name in the > same database but under two different users? sending to informix-list definately! It can be done for temp tables ...

Washington Area Informix User Group 1 day technical workshop
Date: Friday, March 21, 2014, 9:00am to 5:00pm Location: IBM Office - 8401 Greensboro Drive, Suite 120, McLean, VA 22102 Presenter: Carlton Doe, IBM Informix Database Specialist and author of "Adm= inistering Informix Dynamic Server: Building the Foundation" This will be a free 1 day technical workshop covering features and enhancem= ents and hands on labs. Carlton has indicated that we will have the opport= unity to be the very first to try one of the latest classes he has created.= It could either be NoSQL or storage management; "it's like a box of choc= olates, you never know what you'll get!". Things we know for certain are i= t will be technical, it will be hands on, and it will be Informix. Please register here at www.waiug.org ...

Washington Area Informix Users Group Forum 2004
Wednesday, April 21, 2004 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Northern Virginia Community College 8333 Little River Turnpike, Annandale, VA Pre-Registration: $20 - must be postmarked by April 12, 2004 On-Site Registration: $25 - all registrations after April 12, 2004 Solutions For IBM Informix and DB2 Users - A One-Day User Group Technical Conference The Washington DC Area Informix Users Group (WAIUG) proudly announces its 6th user group technical conference: WAIUG Forum 2004. You are invited to join us on the beautiful campus of Northern Virginia Community College (NOVA) for the largest co...

Informix User Forum 2005
Informix User Forum 2005 Moving Forward With Informix December 8-9 in Atlanta, GA 8 days left for Early-Bird Discount rate of US$ 50.00 per person. Forum 2005 is a Two-Day User Group Technical Conference, designed and managed by Informix users for Informix users. Forum 2005 will be the largest gathering of Informix users in the world in 2005, and will include 2 days of:  Keynote presentations by IBM executives - Paul Rivot, IBM's director of database servers and business intelligence - Bruce Weed, IBM's WorldWide Program Manager for Informix  More Informix spons...

unixODBC connection to Informix db
I get the following error [informix@kylie bin]$ ./isql -v pic2 [S1000][unixODBC][Informix][Informix ODBC Driver][Informix]Client host or user informix@localhost.localdomain is not trusted by the server. [ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLConnect [informix@kylie bin]$ I am logged on as user informix. I am on the same machine as the database and datasource. Does anyone have any ideas? Note I have 64bit IDS and the datasource is using 32bit libraries Hi, Can you possbile rlogin without password ? ie) Good case [tsutoo@urraco ~]% rlogin cspc08 Last login: Thu Jul 20 10:36:16...

Web resources about - Informix User Forum 2006 - 2 day Informix Technical Conference for Users by Informix Users - starts in 5 days! - comp.databases.informix

San Remo conference - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Conference was an international meeting of the post- World War I Allied Supreme Council , held in Sanremo , Italy , from 19 to 26 April 1920. ...

Is technology making conferences redundant?
Six ways to make industry events more engaging and productive. Tony Featherstone Will industry conferences and events die a slow death as technology ...

Conor McGregor UFC 196 face-off: Nate Diaz steroid accusation, trash-talk press conference - Fox Sports ...
With the UFC having settled on Diaz after Rafael dos Anjos pulled out of a lightweight championship match with a broken foot, McGregor set upon ...

Software Development Conferences Forecast February 2016
Here is a list of software development related conferences and events on Agile project management ( Scrum, Lean, Kanban), software testing and ...

One Last Chance to Get Ad Age Digital Conference Early-Bird Tickets
Editor's note: By popular demand, we've extended the early-bird registration window for the 2016 Ad Age Digital Conference by a week (the original ...

MWC 2016: Sony Press Conference Live Blog
We're here at Sony's booth for their annual MWC press conference. There are plenty of press here, and not a lot of space, but we're looking forward ...

Reading between the lines of Ozzie Newsome's news conference
Baltimore Sun Reading between the lines of Ozzie Newsome's news conference Baltimore Sun The Ravens don't have a ton of obvious candidates, ...

Qualcomm: With LG, Samsung in the Bag, a Rather Relaxed Press Conference
Wireless chip giant Qualcomm (QCOM) this morning held a press Q&A at the Mobile World Congress, though the news — a new modem with speeds to ...

Attending #BlogHer16? Join the Official 'Going To BlogHer Annual Conference' Facebook Group!
We at BlogHer are always looking for great ways to connect members of our community, especially when it comes to our conferences. Each year ...

Mandates Better Than Carbon Taxes?, Tesla’s Quarterly Conference Call
... change. We then dive into some of the highlights of Tesla’s most recent [&hellip Mandates Better Than Carbon Taxes?, Tesla’s Quarterly Conference ...