RE: moving a database from one server to another.

How is the machine currently being archived? Have you considered just doing
a straight restore from an archive? Same OS/same IDS disks set up the same
so same chunks available. Unless you have very good reason to need to
reorganise the data this appears to cry out for a quick and simple ontape
-r.

Keith