Re: Perl DBD:Informix on NT

To avoid getting a C compiler and building the Informix module on Windows,
I used the ODBC module and was able to connect to my Informix databases from
Windows easily. Here were the steps:
1- Install the CSDK on Windows
2- Set all the connection info in setnet32 and test it with ilogin or
dbping.
3- Create a ODBC DSN and test it.
4- Install the DBD:ODBC perl module
5- Create my perl script with using DBD:ODBC and the DSN created in setp 3.

The only issues you may have are if you are using Informix specific features
that are not supported in the ODBC module. If you stick to generic SQL you
probably will not have problems.

Matt

>From: Jonathan Leffler <jleffler@earthlink.net>
>To: informix-list@iiug.org
>Subject: Re: Perl DBD:Informix on NT
>Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 03:38:37 GMT
>
>Cindy Lichtenauer wrote:
>
> > Can anyone tell me if this is available and supported?
> >
> > I cannot find any references to NT on the CPAN site.
> >
> > Thanks!
>
>The source did build on NT a year or two ago -- I've not done anything
>consciously to break it (MS might have done, but not me).  However, if
>you're using ActiveState Perl (probably wise) you have to work out
>what all their bells, whistles and other compilation options mean to a
>poor hard-working DBD module.  You need a C compiler - the one used to
>build your Perl.  You need IBM Informix CSDK, but make sure the
>warnings are not cranked up as CSDK was (is?) not good about things
>like const-correctness.  Let me know how it goes.
>
>Since I don't have a C compiler on a Windows machine, I don't ever do
>the building myself - not any more.
>
>--
>Jonathan Leffler                   #include <disclaimer.h>
>Email: jleffler@earthlink.net, jleffler@us.ibm.com
>Guardian of DBD::Informix v2003.04 -- http://dbi.perl.org/

Compare Cable, DSL or Satellite plans: As low as $29.95.
https://broadband.msn.com

sending to informix-list
0
Matt

Re: Database Server Hangs / Perl DBD Informix Module
I found a solution, It worked well with tcp connections, Looks like perl's Informix DBD Module doesn't like shared memory connections,at least with my versions. But I can live with tcp connections. Thanks anyway. I have other question , Does anybody knows how to actually get the number of rows returned/affected in a query with perl ? I tried with : $nrows=$sth->rows(); always returned 0. $nrows = $sth->{ix_sqlerrd}[2] always returned 0 too. Any ideas ? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Francisco Roldan" <f_roldan@admcentralagricola.com.gt> To: <informix-list@iiug.org> Cc: "Jonathan Leffler" <jleffler@earthlink.net>; <jleffler@us.ibm.com> Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 9:12 AM Subject: Database Server Hangs / Perl DBD Informix Module > Hi everybody, > I have > Informix Dynamic Server Version 7.30.UC11 > on Red Hat Linux 9 > perl v5.8.0 built for i386-linux-thread-multi > DBI 1.42 > DBD Informix 2003.04 > > After installing perl's DBI and DBD Modules for Informix I > finally get a script to connect and disconnect to the database . > But after running the script several times (that only connects and > disconnects to the database ) , the server hangs and it does not let to > connect to any database > with the message : 25588: The appl process cannot connect to the database > server > Restarting the server f...

[Fwd: Re: Database Server Hangs / Perl DBD Informix Module]
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------000806050204000100000404 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I sent this to Francisco from the office, and I don't have direct posting access to news groups while I'm in the office. He agreed that the example code using rows worked and answered his questions. "Francisco Roldan" <f_roldan@admcentralagricola.com.gt> wrote: >> I found a solution, >> It worked well with tcp connections, >> Looks like perl's Informix DBD Module doesn't like shared memory >> connections,at least with my versions. >> But I can live with tcp connections. >> >> Thanks anyway. >> I have other question , >> Does anybody knows how to actually get the number of >> rows returned/affected in a query with perl ? >> >> I tried with : >> >> $nrows=$sth->rows(); >> >> always returned 0. Messages passing in the night... It's a bit worrying that shared memory connections aren't working, but I can imagine all sorts of configuration reasons why they weren't working, as well as bug possibilities. Works for me: #!/bin/perl -w use strict; use DBI; my $dbh = DBI->connect('dbi:Informix:stores','','',{RaiseError=>1}); my $sth = $dbh->prepare(q{SELECT tabid, tabname, tabt...

ANNOUNCE: DBD::Informix
IBM Informix Database Driver for Perl DBI Version 2005.01 (2005-03-14) has been uploaded to CPAN. IBM Informix Database Driver for Perl (also known as DBD::Informix) is the driver code that enables Perl 5.6.1 or later to access Informix databases via the DBI module (but if you are not already using Perl 5.8.5, you should be planning to upgrade to it). You will need the code for DBI version 1.38 or later as well (v1.48 recommended). The code for DBD::Informix is available for download via: http://www.perl.org/CPAN/modules/by-category/07_Database_Interfaces http://dbi.perl.org/ ** When you...

Perl DBD:Informix on NT
Can anyone tell me if this is available and supported? I cannot find any references to NT on the CPAN site. Thanks! Cindy Lichtenauer wrote: > Can anyone tell me if this is available and supported? > > I cannot find any references to NT on the CPAN site. > > Thanks! The source did build on NT a year or two ago -- I've not done anything consciously to break it (MS might have done, but not me). However, if you're using ActiveState Perl (probably wise) you have to work out what all their bells, whistles and other compilation options mean to a poor hard-working DBD module. You need a C compiler - the one used to build your Perl. You need IBM Informix CSDK, but make sure the warnings are not cranked up as CSDK was (is?) not good about things like const-correctness. Let me know how it goes. Since I don't have a C compiler on a Windows machine, I don't ever do the building myself - not any more. -- Jonathan Leffler #include <disclaimer.h> Email: jleffler@earthlink.net, jleffler@us.ibm.com Guardian of DBD::Informix v2003.04 -- http://dbi.perl.org/ ...

RE: Informix DBD, PERL and esql
sorry I suck. When running esql -o esqlbasic esqlbasic.ec -----Original Message----- From: Gentsch, Sam Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 4:08 PM To: informix-list@iiug.org Subject: Informix DBD, PERL and esql Actually this is a esqlc problem and may be because we are trying to use gcc instead of cc_r I receive gcc: '-b' must come at the start of the command line Or cc: '-b' must come at the start of the command line if INFORMIXC not set. IBM Support said there was a bug for 4gl basically saying gcc does not work with it and they were not planning on fixing it (and the support guy said that meant it was true for ESQLC too) So has anyone managed to overcome this problem and successfully use gcc with AIX 5.3? Hopefully, I am missing something simple. Thanks a lot! Sam System info follows (probably more than you want) Perl: perl v5.008007 aix-64all dl_aix.xs System: aix aix 3 5 00cc339e4c00 (5.3) Using INFORMIXDIR=/opt/informix/IDS_9.40.FC6 and ESQL/C compiler esql Using IBM Informix CSDK Version 2.90, IBM Informix-ESQL Version 2.90.FC3 from /opt/informix/IDS_9.40.FC6 DBI 1.48 installed IDS 9.40FC6, with a stores gcc: 3.3.2 Have INFORMIXC=gcc DBD_INFORMIX_ESQLC_LINKAGE='-b' //tried it anyways Changed LD_LIBRARY_PATH to LIBPATH since on AIX Big -V stuff: gcc -v Reading specs from /opt/freeware/lib/gcc-lib/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/3.3.2/specs Configured with: ../configure --with-a...

RE: Informix DBD, PERL and esql #2
After stripping every flag out of the esql program that it whined about I get down to: gcc: CC_TH=gcc: No such file or directory In file included from /usr/include/sys/localedef.h:46, from /opt/freeware/lib/gcc-lib/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/3.3.2/include/stdlib.h: 538, from esqlbasic.ec:25: /usr/include/sys/localedef31.h:195: error: conflicting types for `loc_t' /opt/informix/IDS_9.40.FC6/incl/esql/locator.h:123: error: previous declaration of `loc_t' This is my last post on this, hate to torment you folks with my lack of gcc prowess. No comments from you OTC! :) Thanks again, Sam -----Original Message----- From: owner-informix-list@iiug.org [mailto:owner-informix-list@iiug.org] On Behalf Of Gentsch, Sam Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 5:50 PM To: informix-list@iiug.org Subject: RE: Informix DBD, PERL and esql sorry I suck. When running esql -o esqlbasic esqlbasic.ec -----Original Message----- From: Gentsch, Sam Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 4:08 PM To: informix-list@iiug.org Subject: Informix DBD, PERL and esql Actually this is a esqlc problem and may be because we are trying to use gcc instead of cc_r I receive gcc: '-b' must come at the start of the command line Or cc: '-b' must come at the start of the command line if INFORMIXC not set. IBM Support said there was a bug for 4gl basically saying gcc does not work with it and they were not planning on fixin...

RE: Informix DBD, PERL and esql #4
Thanks to all !! I posted most of it for your consumption, if you need it all email me, and I will send it. S -----Original Message----- From: owner-informix-list@iiug.org [mailto:owner-informix-list@iiug.org] On Behalf Of Jonathan Leffler Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 1:27 AM To: informix-list@iiug.org Subject: Re: Informix DBD, PERL and esql Superboer wrote: > ahum did a quick search for aix and > loc_t ... > check out > > -D_H_LOCALEDEF Yes - that was a major part of the problem. Sam now has a severely hacked AIX-specific ESQL/C script that works with GCC. -- Jonathan Leffler #include <disclaimer.h> Email: jleffler@earthlink.net, jleffler@us.ibm.com Guardian of DBD::Informix v2005.01 -- http://dbi.perl.org/ sending to informix-list ...

RE: Informix DBD, PERL and esql #3
Gentsch, Sam said: > This is my last post on this, hate to torment you folks with my lack of > gcc prowess. > No comments from you OTC! :) I would never mock someone's inability to perform. Much. -- Bye now, Obnoxio "C'est pas parce qu'on n'a rien � dire qu'il faut fermer sa gueule" - Coluche A smile is a gift that is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving someone the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere. sending to informix-list ...

Error executing remote system command on an AIX Informix database from an NT Informix Server
Dear All, I realise there are many queries and answers already posted on a similar topic, but none seem to be able to get this working. I have two informix servers, one on Windows NT and one on AIX 4.3. Informix NT (7.31) Informix AIX (7.xx) I have a stored procedure on the unix box with a system command SYSTEM '/usr/bin/ksh /usr/bin/env > /tmp/mylog' I have set up the trust, so that I can connect to the AIX instance as informix from the NT server. I connect from the NT server to the AIX instance as informix and execute the procedure. I get the following error - 668 Command cannot be executed 127 No Primary Key I think that the 127 error number is from the shell execution. The /tmp/mylog file is created but with no values. Even if I replace it with an echo hello command I get an empty file. Having read one of Jonathan Leffler's responses, the SHELL environment variables needs to be set to the the Shell of the remote system. In my case that is 'set SHELL=/usr/bin/ksh' . I did this and it still didn't work. Am I missing further environment variables as I am executing the procedure from NT. Has anyone managed to do this? Many thanks in advance, Nick Have you tryed it on aix itself?? does that work?? try: SYSTEM "(/usr/bin/ksh /usr/bin/env 2>&1) > /tmp/nonexistingfile"; -- check what is in nonexistingfile or SYSTEM "(/usr/bin/ksh ...

Re: Perl DBD::Informix and IDS 64-bit
Hi, I'm using Perl 64 bit on Solaris 9. The Sun provided Perl is 5.6.1 and 32bit. So I built my own 5.8.0 with the Sun CC 5.4 and DBD-Informix 2003.04 and DBI 1.34, CSDK 2.81FC2, IDS 7.31FD5. Works fine and is in production now. But I never managed it to get a DBI>1.34 working on this Plattform. I've escalated this case with IBM informix Support here in Germany, but it didn't get to Jonathan Leffeler I think. The problem was that DBI->errstr pointed in the wrong direction so that I got a Segmentation Violation when trying to print it. > I'm curious: does anyone have any experience using Perl > DBD::Informix with 64-bit IDS? If so, how well does it work (if it > works at all)? Any "gotchas" to look out for? There are two parts to the answer. 1. The nit-picking pedantry bit says "It depends on whether you build with a 32-bit or 64-bit version of CSDK - because a 32-bit CSDK cannot use shared memory communications with a 64-bit server - but otherwise there are no issues whatsoever". 2. I can't answer for other people, but I can give you my perspective on it. The issue with using Perl with a 64-bit IDS tends to be getting a 64-bit Perl. That depends on the platform - which you don't mention - but where you have a choice of 32-bit or 64-bit (eg Solaris), the default builds of Perl tend to be 32-bit, and that won't work with a 64-bit CSDK. So, s...

Database Server Hangs / Perl DBD Informix Module
Hi everybody, I have Informix Dynamic Server Version 7.30.UC11 on Red Hat Linux 9 perl v5.8.0 built for i386-linux-thread-multi DBI 1.42 DBD Informix 2003.04 After installing perl's DBI and DBD Modules for Informix I finally get a script to connect and disconnect to the database . But after running the script several times (that only connects and disconnects to the database ) , the server hangs and it does not let to connect to any database with the message : 25588: The appl process cannot connect to the database server Restarting the server fix the problem but I can not afford that solution. There are no strange messages on online.log : Tue May 11 21:22:57 2004 21:22:57 Event alarms enabled. ALARMPROG = '/opt/informix/etc/log_full.sh' 21:23:01 DR: DRAUTO is 0 (Off) 21:23:01 Informix Dynamic Server Version 7.30.UC11 21:23:02 Informix Dynamic Server Initialized -- Shared Memory Initialized. 21:23:02 Physical Recovery Started. 21:23:02 Physical Recovery Complete: 0 Pages Restored. 21:23:02 Logical Recovery Started. 21:23:05 Logical Recovery Complete. 0 Committed, 0 Rolled Back, 0 Open, 0 Bad Locks 21:23:05 Dataskip is now OFF for all dbspaces 21:23:05 On-Line Mode 21:23:05 Checkpoint Completed: duration was 0 seconds. There are no opened sessions : onstat -g ses (this is a development server) Informix Dynamic Server Version 7.30.UC11 -- On-Line -- Up 11:31:38 -- 8888 Kbytes session ...

RE: Informix DBD, PERL and esql >>RESOLVED<<
Hello ALL! With the help of Jonathan, we managed to get PERL DBI/DBD built using gcc on AIX. Jonathan edited the esql wrapper script, and Edgar Riegger introduced me to the -maix64 flag. From there everything worked like a dream. I set the following environment variable. # NO - DBD_INFORMIX_ESQLC_LINKAGE=-static INFORMIXC=gcc And below is PART of the esql file that worked for me, I think I got all the changes in the post. Thanks again to everyone that helped. Sam : ' : ************************************************************************ : : IBM INC. : : PROPRIETARY DATA : : Licensed Material - Property Of IBM : : "Restricted Materials of IBM" : : IBM Informix Client SDK : : (c) Copyright IBM Corporation 2002. All rights reserved. : : : Title: esql.sh : Description: : Source for shell script for running the ESQL/C preprocessor : : ************************************************************************ * : ' INFDIR=${INFORMIXDIR=/usr/informix} DB2CLIDIR=${INSTHOME=/usr/db2} PREPCC=${INFDIR}/lib/esql/esqlc # JL - removed (see below) #CC="${INFORMIXC=cc} -qchars=signed -q64 -qlanglvl=ansi -qalign=natural -qcheck=nullptr -qmaxmem=-1 -qspill=2000 -D_H_LOCALEDEF" #CC_TH="${INFORMIXC=xlc_r} -qchars=signed -q64 -qlanglvl=ansi -qalign=natural -qcheck=nullptr -qmaxmem=-1 -qspill=2000 ...

Re: ANNOUNCE: IBM Informix Database Driver for Perl DBI Version 2005.01
bottom right side, click office, followed by edit current. Click the mail tab. Go to the bottom and change mime to rich text. Thanks to June Hunt I changed mine (mime) fairly recently! peace Jonathan Leffler <jleffler@earthli nk.net> To Sent by: informix-list@iiug.org owner-informix-li cc st@iiug.org Subject Re: ANNOUNCE: IBM Informix Database 03/15/2005 09:14 Driver for Perl DBI Version 2005.01 PM Please respond to Jonathan Leffler <jleffler@earthli nk.net> ...

Re: Re: Does Informix-SQL have Perl-like functions?
Thanks for the info. Certainly bladelets are the way to start understanding the blde concept which for what I've seen is very powerfull. This is a must learning tech. Chucho! -----Original Message----- From: Paul Brown <paul_geoffrey_brown@yahoo.com> To: Jean Sagi <jeansagi@myrealbox.com> Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 08:03:19 -0700 (PDT) Subject: Re: Does Informix-SQL have Perl-like functions? Well - "DataBlade" is such a big, heavy term, laden down with implications of complexity and so on. "BladeLet" on the other hand, is a small, friendly word bright and hopeful and here to help. If "DataBlade" were a dog, it would be a rotweiler, but "BladeLet" is a highland terrier. Other than that there is no technical difference. DataBlades are shipped in binary form where BladeLets come with source code. DataBlades have better documentation and are generally supported by IBM/INFORMIX while BladeLets are after-market extensions written by interested folk. But both use the same product interfaces and SQL features to get where they want to go. Hope this helps! KR Pb --- Jean Sagi <jeansagi@myrealbox.com> wrote: > I saw what this functions do and it look awesome! > > What is interesting most, to me, is the term: > > "Bladelet" > > How it is relat...

RE: Do I have to have an Informix Database?
Bruce, You have to buy a database from somewhere. But 4Js and Querix offer versions of the Informix-4GL compiler that will work with other databases. I think they both give the choice between Informix and Oracle, and I think DB2. But visit their web-sites to find out the latest info. Their compilers also work on Windows or UNIX thereby giving even more flexibility. Malcolm -----Original Message----- From: owner-informix-list@iiug.org [mailto:owner-informix-list@iiug.org] On Behalf Of Bruce Truter Sent: 15 February 2004 03:36 To: informix-list@iiug.org Subject: Do I have to have an Informix Database? I have been using informix 4gl for 20 years. I have downloaded every 4gl compiler I can find and all require an informix database. I guess this means I stay married to Informix forever if I want to stay with 4gl. Is there anything else in 4gl OTHER THAN INFORMIX? (Especially something that will create its own database) ShearPower4gl is not 4gl! sending to informix-list ...

RE: [Maybe spam] Re: Relation of OS user to Informix database
Jonathan... am I correct in thinking that you can't revoke rights from a user who has those rights because they're a member of public? Ie, if they don't have the rights assigned with an explicit GRANT statement, then you can't revoke their rights without revoking public's rights and then granting permissions to all other users individually? Cheers Simon -----Original Message----- From: owner-informix-list@iiug.org [mailto:owner-informix-list@iiug.org] On Behalf Of Jonathan Leffler Sent: 25 August 2005 05:24 To: informix-list@iiug.org Subject: [Maybe spam] Re: Relation of OS user to Informix database user anupam.mukherjee@gmail.com wrote: > I had just installed Informix Advanced Server version 10.0 for > Windows and was checking out the security features. I created two > operating system users, say A and B, gave both GRANT CONNECT and GRANT > RESOURCE permissions from the informix DBA user. First suggestion - don't make user 'informix' the DBA; the user already has an incredible amount of power (it's God w.r.t IDS). However, this wasn't a factor in your observations. When you created the database, was a MODE ANSI database, or a logged or an unlogged database. I am 95% sure it wasn't MODE ANSI... > Now, I could access > the entire database, including both A and B's tables by logging in as > either of the users. Yes. By default, in a non-ANSI database, public ...

RE: [Maybe spam] Re: Relation of OS user to Informix database #2
You can only revoke a privilege that exists explicitly and you are the GRANTOR, if a user's rights are part of "public" then you cannot prevent the access unless you revoke connection privileges from public Regards Colin There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't >From: "Gosney Simon" <GosneyS@axxia.com> >To: "Jonathan Leffler" <jleffler@earthlink.net>, <informix-list@iiug.org> >Subject: RE: [Maybe spam] Re: Relation of OS user to Informix database >user >Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 08:48:31 +0100 > >Jonathan... am I correct in thinking that you can't revoke rights from a >user who has those rights because they're a member of public? > >Ie, if they don't have the rights assigned with an explicit GRANT >statement, then you can't revoke their rights without revoking public's >rights and then granting permissions to all other users individually? > >Cheers > >Simon > >-----Original Message----- >From: owner-informix-list@iiug.org [mailto:owner-informix-list@iiug.org] >On Behalf Of Jonathan Leffler >Sent: 25 August 2005 05:24 >To: informix-list@iiug.org >Subject: [Maybe spam] Re: Relation of OS user to Informix database user > >anupam.mukherjee@gmail.com wrote: > > I had just installed Informix Advanced Server version 10.0 f...

Re: Benchmarking for Informix database
Peter Chang said: > > I was wondering if there are any benchmarking tool that I can use to > calculate TPM of an Informix database on a particular server? I seem to recall that it's possible to download the TPC benchmarks from www.tpc.org ...? But the best benchmark is your own application and something like a load runner robot. -- Bye now, Obnoxio "C'est pas parce qu'on n'a rien � dire qu'il faut fermer sa gueule" - Coluche "I'm trying to see things your way, but I can't get my head up my ass" - JCH "Ogni uomo mi guarda come se fossi una testa di cazzo" - Marco I went to the airport to check in and they asked what I did because I looked like a terrorist. I said I was a comedian. They said, "Say something funny then." I told them I had just graduated from flying school. -- Ahmed Ahmed sending to informix-list ...

Re: Start informix database
May be you have more than one Informix's instances and your missed database was not created in the instance where you are looking for it. Send us the content of your sqlhosts file and the result of : echo $INFORMIXSERVER Regards ----- Original Message ----- From: "madiego" <madiego@qf21.com> To: <informix-list@iiug.org> Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 1:04 PM Subject: Start informix database > Hello, > > I had an informix database in the unix server. The server has been > restarted and now I can't start the database. > I execute 'oninit' and only can started the default database but not > the database that I created.I haven't errors. > The configuration of INFORMIXDIR, INFROMIXSERVER, sqlhosts and > onconfig is correct. > > What can I do? > > Regards, > sending to informix-list ...

Re: Difference between Informix connect and Informix Client SDK
Informix-connect holds the runtime libraries which will allow you to connect to the database ..so if you have ESQL/C binaries, you can just put Informix-connect on the server and run the binaries. But, if you want to build the binary then you will have to use CSDK ... As for pricing, I think both are free and can be downloaded from the IBM site. Thanx much, Rajib Sarkar Advisory Support Engineer (RAS) IBM Data Management Group Ph : (602)-217-2100 Fax: (602)-217-2100 As long as you derive inner help and comfort from anything, keep it -- Mahatma Gandhi ...

Informix DBD, PERL and esql
Actually this is a esqlc problem and may be because we are trying to use gcc instead of cc_r I receive gcc: '-b' must come at the start of the command line Or cc: '-b' must come at the start of the command line if INFORMIXC not set. IBM Support said there was a bug for 4gl basically saying gcc does not work with it and they were not planning on fixing it (and the support guy said that meant it was true for ESQLC too) So has anyone managed to overcome this problem and successfully use gcc with AIX 5.3? Hopefully, I am missing something simple. Thanks a lot! Sam System info follows (probably more than you want) Perl: perl v5.008007 aix-64all dl_aix.xs System: aix aix 3 5 00cc339e4c00 (5.3) Using INFORMIXDIR=/opt/informix/IDS_9.40.FC6 and ESQL/C compiler esql Using IBM Informix CSDK Version 2.90, IBM Informix-ESQL Version 2.90.FC3 from /opt/informix/IDS_9.40.FC6 DBI 1.48 installed IDS 9.40FC6, with a stores gcc: 3.3.2 Have INFORMIXC=gcc DBD_INFORMIX_ESQLC_LINKAGE='-b' //tried it anyways Changed LD_LIBRARY_PATH to LIBPATH since on AIX Big -V stuff: gcc -v Reading specs from /opt/freeware/lib/gcc-lib/powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0/3.3.2/specs Configured with: ../configure --with-as=/usr/bin/as --with-ld=/usr/bin/ld --disable-nls --enable-languages=c,c++ --prefix=/opt/freeware --enable-threads --enable-version-specific-runtime-libs --host=powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0 Thread model: aix gcc vers...

Web resources about - Re: Perl DBD:Informix on NT - comp.databases.informix