Re: Re: OT:Is IBM going to be marketing Informix

-----Original Message-----
From: "Captain Pedantic" <theharlequin36@hotmail.com>
To: informix-list@iiug.org
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 21:40:57 +0100
Subject: Re: OT:Is IBM going to be marketing Informix

"Jim Jordan" <wjjordan@nortel.ca> wrote in message
news:cierhv$3vj$1@zcars0v6.ca.nortel.com...
> In article <2r04ibF14f12eU1@uni-berlin.de>,
> Neil Truby <neil.truby@ardenta.com> wrote:
> >I've seen evidence recently, such as the ICON programme, that IBM are
trying
> >to do more with Informix, and have heard that the message to the direct
> >sales team is no longer "lead with DB2".   As an IBM reseller I have
never
> >received any such instruction to favour DB2 over Informix anyway, and so
> >have not received contrary instructions either.

Informix, years ago ;)

Chucho!

> Our account team (Canadian OEM) has indicated that they plan on leading
> with Informix for OEM applications, because it's so easy to drop into a
> turnkey system.  IBM was surprised by the loyalty of the Informix user
> base, and they are starting to realise that Informix was really a
> well-hidden gem.

And who hid it?

Jean Sagi
jeansagi@myrealbox.com
jeansagi@yahoo.com

sending to informix-list
0
Jean

Re: Re: OT:Is IBM going to be marketing Informix #2
I wonder if one can apply to a DB2-knowlegge work by saying: I don't know DB2 but I know Informix well... ;) Chucho! -----Original Message----- From: "Andrew Hamm" <ahamm@mail.com> To: informix-list@iiug.org Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 13:30:11 +1000 Subject: Re: OT:Is IBM going to be marketing Informix Jean Sagi wrote: > (This isn't rant too) > > Try DB2... for what I see in the long term (2010+) Db2 and Informix > will be the same, so some studyng of DB2 won't hurt. although the downside to studying DB2 now if you don't need to, may be obsolete in the future if they fullfill a lot of the promise: to "add Informix simplicity" to DB2. They acknowledge that IDS is very easy to manage and have promised to make DB2 approach that simplicity. So who knows how much arcane DB2 knowledge will become obsolete in the next few years. Jean Sagi jeansagi@myrealbox.com jeansagi@yahoo.com sending to informix-list ...

Re: OT:Is IBM going to be marketing Informix
(This isn't rant too) Try DB2... for what I see in the long term (2010+) Db2 and Informix will be the same, so some studyng of DB2 won't hurt. You can get a free DVD with DB2 8.1 for linux or windows. Integration with websphere is another must to learn, DB2/Informix; you can get information on both in developerWorks. I think this might have you busy for some time... the is this can pay your bills... Chucho! -----Original Message----- From: vavavoom_th14@yahoo.co.uk (Traveller2003) To: informix-list@iiug.org Date: 17 Sep 2004 04:05:07 -0700 Subject: OT:Is IBM going to be marketing Informix Hi All , Does anyone know if IBM is planning on actively selling Informix? Reason I ask is seems like the job market in the UK for Informix is dying out and as much as I am a committed die hard Informixer I need to pay the bills. To boot seems businesses migrate to Oracle/MSSQL if given a chance. This is not a rant mail just need to find out what plans IBM have for Informix past 2010 date currently mentioned (that's the date I have heard so far). Any feed back would be good especially from the IBMers. TIA Traveller Jean Sagi jeansagi@myrealbox.com jeansagi@yahoo.com sending to informix-list Jean Sagi wrote: > (This isn't rant too) > > Try DB2... for what I see in the long term (2010+) Db2 and Informix > will be the same, so some studyng of DB2 won't hurt. although the downside to studying D...

Re: OT:Is IBM going to be marketing Informix #7
Rob Vorbroker wrote: > I believe that the IIUG did a survey that showed just > this FACT within weeks of the IBM buyout announcement. > Hopefully someone at IBM read the results of that > survey. So only sat in their in-tray for 3 years then. :-O Cheers, -- Mark. +----------------------------------------------------------+-----------+ | Mark D. Stock mailto:mdstock@MydasSolutions.com |//////// /| | http://MydasSolutions.com |///// / //| | +-----------------------------------+//// / ///| | |We value your comments, which have |/// / ////| | |been recorded and automatically |// / /////| | |emailed back to us for our records.|/ ////////| +----------------------+-----------------------------------+-----------+ sending to informix-list "Mark D. Stock" <mdstock@MydasSolutions.com> wrote in message news:ciqg1n$61s$1@news.xmission.com... > > Rob Vorbroker wrote: > > I believe that the IIUG did a survey that showed just > > this FACT within weeks of the IBM buyout announcement. > > Hopefully someone at IBM read the results of that > > survey. > > So only sat in their in-tray for 3 years then. :-O Now you're just being faceitious. What actually happened was that the survey was sent to the External Affiars Executive (Americas) who passed a copy...

Re: OT:Is IBM going to be marketing Informix #8
I can't speak for the civilized world but here in the states 'movement' has at least two meanings. Rob :-P --- Data Goob <datagoob@hotmail.com> wrote: > Well at least they were moving on it. > > :o) > > > > Captain Pedantic wrote: > > "Mark D. Stock" <mdstock@MydasSolutions.com> wrote > in message > > news:ciqg1n$61s$1@news.xmission.com... > > > >>Rob Vorbroker wrote: > >> > >>>I believe that the IIUG did a survey that showed > just > >>>this FACT within weeks of the IBM buyout > announcement. > >>> Hopefully someone at IBM read the results of > that > >>>survey. > >> > >>So only sat in their in-tray for 3 years then. :-O > > > > > > Now you're just being faceitious. What actually > happened was that the > > survey was sent to the External Affiars Executive > (Americas) who passed a > > copy on to the VP of Data Marketing (Americas) > but, also, because she had a > > dotted line to him, the WorldwideChannel manager > (Data). He decided to pass > > it on by completing in triplicate the Market > Intelligence Programme > > Dissemination form, but the intranet form could > not be completed as it > > couldn't be identified how the Internal/External > box should be completed. &g...

Re: OT:Is IBM going to be marketing Informix #5
I believe that the IIUG did a survey that showed just this FACT within weeks of the IBM buyout announcement. Hopefully someone at IBM read the results of that survey. Rob Vorbroker Former IIUG BoD Member --- John Carlson <jwcarlson1@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote: > On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 14:15:27 +0000 (UTC), > wjjordan@nortel.ca (Jim > Jordan) wrote: > > >In article <2r04ibF14f12eU1@uni-berlin.de>, > >Neil Truby <neil.truby@ardenta.com> wrote: > >>I've seen evidence recently, such as the ICON > programme, that IBM are trying > >>to do more with Informix, and have heard that the > message to the direct > >>sales team is no longer "lead with DB2". As an > IBM reseller I have never > >>received any such instruction to favour DB2 over > Informix anyway, and so > >>have not received contrary instructions either. > > > >Our account team (Canadian OEM) has indicated that > they plan on leading > >with Informix for OEM applications, because it's so > easy to drop into a > >turnkey system. IBM was surprised by the loyalty > of the Informix user > >base, and they are starting to realise that > Informix was really a > >well-hidden gem. > > > > And it took how long to find out? > > JWC > ===== Rob Vorbroker Phone: 513/336-8...

Re: OT:Is IBM going to be marketing Informix #6
Captain Pedantic said: > "Jim Jordan" <wjjordan@nortel.ca> wrote in message > news:cin371$2lv$1@zcars0v6.ca.nortel.com... >> In article <2r10d8F14mpqtU1@uni-berlin.de>, >> Captain Pedantic <theharlequin36@hotmail.com> wrote: >> >> And for John's question: IBM is like a cat. You can't tell it >> anything. It has to discover things by itself. How long it takes to >> learn something is entirely up to the cat. > > Yes, a very fat, very lazy old cat. Only without the same get-up-and-go > nature. ....slightly saggy, and baggy round the seams. But Emily loved him. -- Bye now, Obnoxio "C'est pas parce qu'on n'a rien � dire qu'il faut fermer sa gueule" - Coluche "I'm trying to see things your way, but I can't get my head up my ass" - JCH "Ogni uomo mi guarda come se fossi una testa di cazzo" - Marco http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html sending to informix-list ...

Re: OT:Is IBM going to be marketing Informix #3
Data Goob said: > Well tie me kangaroo down sport! My boomarang won't back! Your boomerang won't what? > A lot of you cobbers are in denoil bu don warry once you get > past that and some angah, yool be on Dee-Bee-too in no tyme mate. Yeah, we're in "den oil". Definitely. (It's like baby oil, but with extra slipperiness.) Plays merry hell with the sheets, but you only live once. I think you need to slow down on the KoolAid, mate, it seems to be affecting you quite severely. > 'scuse me now whilst I go take cah of that crock takin a bite > outta my dog. As long as it's not your kid... :o) -- Bye now, Obnoxio "C'est pas parce qu'on n'a rien � dire qu'il faut fermer sa gueule" - Coluche "I'm trying to see things your way, but I can't get my head up my ass" - JCH "Ogni uomo mi guarda come se fossi una testa di cazzo" - Marco http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html sending to informix-list Obnoxio The Clown wrote: > Data Goob said: > >>Well tie me kangaroo down sport! My boomarang won't back! > > > Your boomerang won't what? > Er, sorry mate, i meant to say "my boomerang won't come back!" ...

RE: OT:Is IBM going to be marketing Informix #4
I recently attend another InfoBahn session, with speakers from Informix (IBM), and it was exciting to hear that Informix was given a higher priority, that the support for 7 was extented another 6 years, that 9.5 is being released, 9.6 is being developed, and 9.7 is being planned. Lots of exciting stuff. And IBM has also realised that merging Informix and DB2 might not be that realistic, so there is a chance that Informix might stay a database on it's own, instead of being merged in the long run. Dirk -----Original Message----- From: owner-informix-list@iiug.org [mailto:owner-informix-list@iiug.org] On Behalf Of Jesus Antonio Santos Giraldo Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 8:33 PM To: wjjordan@nortelnetworks.com Cc: informix-list@iiug.org Subject: Re: OT:Is IBM going to be marketing Informix Jim Jordan wrote: >...IBM was surprised by the loyalty of the Informix user > base, and they are starting to realise that Informix was really a > well-hidden gem. It is. sending to informix-list sending to informix-list ...

Re: OT:Is IBM going to be marketing Informix #2
Jim Jordan wrote: >...IBM was surprised by the loyalty of the Informix user > base, and they are starting to realise that Informix was really a > well-hidden gem. It is. sending to informix-list ...

Re: OT: Re: Why there is no controlfile in Informix like Oracle ?
Ummm... Altavista did a decent job at translating this german site to english.... but Do you have an English version of the site so to better understand what you mean. Chucho! -----Original Message----- From: Serge Rielau <srielau@ca.eye-bee-em.com> To: informix-list@iiug.org Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 03:43:28 GMT Subject: OT: Re: Why there is no controlfile in Informix like Oracle ? Daniel Morgan wrote: > Interesting how the best interests of developers and DBAs is not always > in line with the best interests of the software companies. When has that > ever...

Re: OT: Re: database market share 2003
June C. Hunt said: > OTC wrote: >> Who shit in your Wheaties? > > I've missed you! :-) You are well? But your aim is improving, right? :o) I am well, thanks. -- Bye now, Obnoxio "C'est pas parce qu'on n'a rien � dire qu'il faut fermer sa gueule" - Coluche "Necrophilia means never having to say ... well, anything!" - Captain Pedantic "Ogni uomo mi guarda come se fossi una testa di cazzo" - Marco sending to informix-list ...

Re: Re: OT
Ummm... I read http://www.coppereye.com/coppereye_datablade.htm and it looks very interesting, indeed. I think this could be done only thanks to the datablade architecture of Informix... This could be done with DB2? Or Oracle/Sql-Server? ... ;) Chucho! -----Original Message----- From: "Obnoxio The Clown" <obnoxio@serendipita.com> To: "Bent_Andy" <abent@aetinc.com> Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 19:07:35 +0100 (BST) Subject: Re: OT - new datablade announced for informix Bent_Andy said: > CopperEye today announced the general availab...

OT:Is IBM going to be marketing Informix
Hi All , Does anyone know if IBM is planning on actively selling Informix? Reason I ask is seems like the job market in the UK for Informix is dying out and as much as I am a committed die hard Informixer I need to pay the bills. To boot seems businesses migrate to Oracle/MSSQL if given a chance. This is not a rant mail just need to find out what plans IBM have for Informix past 2010 date currently mentioned (that's the date I have heard so far). Any feed back would be good especially from the IBMers. TIA Traveller I've seen evidence recently, such as the ICON programme, that IBM are trying to do more with Informix, and have heard that the message to the direct sales team is no longer "lead with DB2". As an IBM reseller I have never received any such instruction to favour DB2 over Informix anyway, and so have not received contrary instructions either. Looking at the various things we get from IBM's many ParterWorld programmes, there is far, far more DB2 news than Informix, but that always was so. There have been a number of announcements recently that benefit Informix customers: there is a discount on trade-ups to IDS at present, and IDS v7 has had its end-of-life extended (after much lobbying by the IIUG). My take is that recent promotional activity around Informix is very promising. Will we ever see adverts for Informix, or see it promoted to the decision -makers in organisiations in the same way as DB2 is? We...

Re: Re: OT
Jean Sagi said: > > Ummm... I read > http://www.coppereye.com/coppereye_datablade.htm > and it looks very interesting, indeed. > > I think this could be done only thanks to the datablade architecture of > Informix... > > This could be done with DB2? > > Or Oracle/Sql-Server? ... ;) As far as I know, they punt their technology as an alternative to RDBMSs, but yes, I think this is a classic example of how easy it can be to extend IDS. Still, at least DB2 only has a single code base. And Oracle wears army boots! -- Bye now, Obnoxio "C'est pas parce qu'on n'a rien � dire qu'il faut fermer sa gueule" - Coluche "I'm trying to see things your way, but I can't get my head up my ass" - JCH "Ogni uomo mi guarda come se fossi una testa di cazzo" - Marco http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html sending to informix-list "Obnoxio The Clown" <obnoxio@serendipita.com> wrote in message news:cbaefd$1rc$1@news.xmission.com... > Jean Sagi said: > > > > Ummm... I read > > http://www.coppereye.com/coppereye_datablade.htm > > and it looks very interesting, indeed. > > > > I think this could be done only thanks to the datablade architecture of > > Informix... > > > > This could be done with DB2? > > > > Or Oracle/Sql-Server? ... ;) > > As far as I know, they punt ...

Re: Re: Newbie to informix
.... I thin you speak spanish so ... Para manejar IDS: ISA, es un front end Web para ver y manejar el estado de la base de datos... aunque a la larga es, a mi modo de ver, las utilidades de linea de comandos. Si sos el DBA, vale la pena dedicarle el tiempo a aprender estos comandos por que podr�s hacer las cosas muy r�pido adem�s las prodr�s automatizar. En cuanto a una herramienta para los querys: La verdad pienso que dbaccess es muy limitado... tiene sus facilidades a mi parecer no me gusta. En el dia a dia uso winsql-lite, aunque tambipen hay uno mexicano y uno ruso; buscalos en iiuug a ver que tal te parecen. J. -----Original Message----- From: Victor Espina <vespinas@cantv.net> To: informix-list@iiug.org Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 07:09:20 -0400 Subject: Re: Newbie to informix I tried again after had been read your post and connect after a couple of messages. What seemed to work was test the connection directly from ODBC DSN configuration dialog before attempting to connect from VFP. Thanks any way for your answer. Do you know any tool to manage my IDS server? or a tool to run querys against the database? Regards Victor Espina Jean Sagi wrote: > I also installed the same version, and succesfully connected from an > ODBC source. > > Do you installed CDSK 2.9? > > How looks you conn string? > > Have you used DBPing? It is not bundled in 2.9 (at leat in mine not) but > you can downl...

Re: Re: PHP and Informix
http://www.lacorona.com.mx/fortiz/informix/index.htm Excelente... Dan como ganas de aprender PHP... ;) Chucho! -----Original Message----- From: "Fernando Ortiz" <fortiz@lacorona.com.mx> To: <tedstrom@gmail.com>, <informix-list@iiug.org> Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:31:09 -0500 Subject: Re: PHP and Informix Hi, We've been using Linux/Apache/Informix/PHP for years with no problem. We have RH9 for our web server and RH8 in the IDS/4GL server but RHES AS should work also fine. We're switching moist of our 4GL to PHP and many users ar...

RE: [Maybe spam] Re: Relation of OS user to Informix database
Jonathan... am I correct in thinking that you can't revoke rights from a user who has those rights because they're a member of public? Ie, if they don't have the rights assigned with an explicit GRANT statement, then you can't revoke their rights without revoking public's rights and then granting permissions to all other users individually? Cheers Simon -----Original Message----- From: owner-informix-list@iiug.org [mailto:owner-informix-list@iiug.org] On Behalf Of Jonathan Leffler Sent: 25 August 2005 05:24 To: informix-list@iiug.org Subject: [Maybe spam] Re: Relation of OS user to Informix database user anupam.mukherjee@gmail.com wrote: > I had just installed Informix Advanced Server version 10.0 for > Windows and was checking out the security features. I created two > operating system users, say A and B, gave both GRANT CONNECT and GRANT > RESOURCE permissions from the informix DBA user. First suggestion - don't make user 'informix' the DBA; the user already has an incredible amount of power (it's God w.r.t IDS). However, this wasn't a factor in your observations. When you created the database, was a MODE ANSI database, or a logged or an unlogged database. I am 95% sure it wasn't MODE ANSI... > Now, I could access > the entire database, including both A and B's tables by logging in as > either of the users. Yes. By default, in a non-ANSI database, public ...

Re: Re: Informix in the press...
What? When? I didn't noticed IDS 10 was offered to iiug members! J. -----Original Message----- From: Christine Normile <christine@myinform-me.com> To: doubleecho@your.com Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 10:37:05 -0500 Subject: Re: Informix in the press... The version of IDS v10 without the timeout was made available to the =20 IIUG exclusively for IIUG members to download. IBM requires that =20 individuals register when they want to download a product. Stuart =20 Litel has refused to make the non-timelimited code available because =20 of this IBM restriction (even though IBM was willing to provide the =20 hosting service.) It's interesting that you say you have trial code for DB2 that is non-=20 limited. Could you please provide the link where you obtained it? On Aug 18, 2006, at 5:25 AM, Double Echo wrote: > eric@herber-consulting.de wrote: >> Sometimes wonders take a little bit longer: >> >> http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release_html_b1?release_id=3D154242 >> >> A press release from IBM mentioning Informix. Great !! >> > > Excellent! > > Now, how about taking the 90-day timeout feature out of the > download for > Informix. I'm excited about Informix, interested in the product, > so I go > to download it like DB2. > > I noticed DB2 does not have the 90-day timeout. I want the full > download > for Informix just like DB2, no timeout,...

Re: Re: Re:
>From: David Elliott <elliott@stcnet.com> >To: "Yue Huang" <yue31@hotmail.com> >Subject: Re: Re: Re: >Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 23:29:13 -0500 > >On Dec 9, 2003, at 10:41 PM, Yue Huang wrote: > >> >>----- Original Message ----- >>From: "David Elliott" <elliott@stcnet.com> >>Newsgroups: comp.soft-sys.wxwindows >>Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 12:44 AM >>Subject: Re: >> >> >>>You'll notice the code in that wxMac method sets the >>>kFloatingWindowClass Mac...

Re: 2xSMP vs RAC for failover
DA Morgan said: > > Serge Rielau wrote: >> DA Morgan wrote: >> >>> Serge Rielau wrote: >>> >>>> *chuckle*And there always will be because SMP scales better than RAC >>>> (more CPUs needed) and RAC is cited as a major contributer to Linux >>>> licenses... it ain't free. >>> >>> >>> >>> Of course if you also want transparent failover with that big SMP box >>> you get to buy at least one more of them. >> >> Of course. But that wou;d be the add Orcale doen't show. > > Actually that IS the Oracle marketing message. Stop buying big, > expensive, SMP boxes. Instead buy low cost resilient hardware. Build > the equivalent of those expensive boat-anchors from components and > gain not just equivalent processing power and lower cost but, and a > most important ... but ... also gain transparent failover. > >>> From my experience only a small percentage of Oracle customers buy RAC >>> for scalability. The vast majority for transparent failover. >> >> That matches what I hear. Not what Oracle says of course (that ad >> again).... > > Any technologist that listens to marketing messages and makes the > assumption that they are the definitive word is a fool. I would hope one > does not spend a decade in this industry only to swoon over the > carefully c...

RE: [Maybe Spam] Re: Informix WGE with IBM DB2 Gold Bundle
True, I was told by IBM very recently, that it is built into DB2 - version 8.2 if I remember correctly (modeled after Informix like you mentioned) -----Original Message----- From: owner-informix-list@iiug.org [mailto:owner-informix-list@iiug.org] On Behalf Of Data Goob Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 2:16 AM To: informix-list@iiug.org Subject: [Maybe Spam] Re: Informix WGE with IBM DB2 Gold Bundle It's my understanding that replication is an up-and-coming feature for DB2 in Stinger, modeled after Informix HADR: ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/software/data/db2/stinger/stingerw...

RE: [Maybe spam] Re: Relation of OS user to Informix database #2
You can only revoke a privilege that exists explicitly and you are the GRANTOR, if a user's rights are part of "public" then you cannot prevent the access unless you revoke connection privileges from public Regards Colin There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't >From: "Gosney Simon" <GosneyS@axxia.com> >To: "Jonathan Leffler" <jleffler@earthlink.net>, <informix-list@iiug.org> >Subject: RE: [Maybe spam] Re: Relation of OS user to Informix database >user >Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 08:48:31 +0100 > >Jonathan... am I correct in thinking that you can't revoke rights from a >user who has those rights because they're a member of public? > >Ie, if they don't have the rights assigned with an explicit GRANT >statement, then you can't revoke their rights without revoking public's >rights and then granting permissions to all other users individually? > >Cheers > >Simon > >-----Original Message----- >From: owner-informix-list@iiug.org [mailto:owner-informix-list@iiug.org] >On Behalf Of Jonathan Leffler >Sent: 25 August 2005 05:24 >To: informix-list@iiug.org >Subject: [Maybe spam] Re: Relation of OS user to Informix database user > >anupam.mukherjee@gmail.com wrote: > > I had just installed Informix Advanced Server version 10.0 f...

Re: 2xSMP vs RAC for failover
DA Morgan said: > > Serge Rielau wrote: > >> Duly noted. Thoughts for the road: If you use a 2 node cluster and one >> goes down you're dead unless you kept load very low when the RAC system >> is up. That is the 2 node RAC cluster competes with a 2x4 SMP box which >> of course will price hardware wise the same (minus the 2 switches + >> disk). You did not price out the equivalent dataguard solution, btw. >> >> Cheers and bye >> Serge > > And Obnoxio's objection duly noted here so one closing thought and I too > end the thread. > > That quick comment being that you just build in one extra node so if > one burns itself to the ground ... you still have what you need. And > given the low cost of an extra node (a few thousands dollars): Who cares. Yes, Daniel. We all expect you to get the last word in. Tosser. -- Bye now, Obnoxio "C'est pas parce qu'on n'a rien ` dire qu'il faut fermer sa gueule" - Coluche did i mention i like nulls? heck, i even go so far as to say that all columns in a table except the primary key could/should be nullable. this has certain advantages, for example, if you need to insert a child record and you don't have a parent row for it, just do an insert into the parent table with the primary key value (everything else null), and voila, relational integrity is preserved. but this is, admittedly, a ...

Web resources about - Re: Re: OT:Is IBM going to be marketing Informix - comp.databases.informix

Marketing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The techniques used in marketing include choosing target markets through market analysis and market segmentation , as well as understanding methods ...

Marketing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marketing is the process of communicating the value of a product or service to customers , for the purpose of selling that product or service. ...

Marketing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marketing is the process of communicating the value of a product or service to customers , for the purpose of selling that product or service. ...

Drew's Marketing Minutes
Great marketing, branding & social media resource for business owners and marketing professionals. Wall Street Journal calls it a must read. ...

Duct Tape Marketing - Simple, effective and affordable small business marketing consulting
Complete online marketing system building tool divided into five modules with 13 video lessons, audios, PDF workbooks, examples and forms. This ...

Marketing Interactive - Advertising, marketing, media, PR & events news from SG, Malaysia, Hong Kong ...
Marketing Interactive is Asia's leading source of advertising, marketing & media news. News coverage includes Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, ...

Marketing Land - Internet Marketing News, Strategies & Tips
Marketing Land provides internet marketing news and analysis, along with columns covering practical tips and strategies to succeed with online ...

Internet Marketing News - Marketing Pilgrim —
world where any company that touched social media was afforded a valuation that would make even VCs blush. So how come social media marketing ...

Mobile Marketing Watch - The Pulse Of The Mobile Marketing Community
Ad blocking extensions have been possible on Safari for the Mac for a long time. However, the plugin architecture for Safari on iOS has been ...

NRL forced into sweeping reforms after spending $100 million on marketing and media in 2015
The exodus from the NRL has continued after three senior staff members were made redundant following a $60 million blow out in the marketing ...