System or internal errorDSRA0010E: SQL State = IX000, Error Code = -79716

Hi,

We have a web application deployed on a websphere 6 application server
that's used to make some queries over an informix database. When
executing a specific operation the apps executes a query on the
database and gets the following exception:

com.ibm.websphere.ce.cm.StaleConnectionException: System or internal
errorDSRA0010E: SQL State = IX000, Error Code = -79,716
        at
sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor63.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:
45)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:
521)
        at
com.ibm.websphere.rsadapter.GenericDataStoreHelper.mapExceptionHelper(GenericDataStoreHelper.java:
523)
        at
com.ibm.websphere.rsadapter.GenericDataStoreHelper.mapException(GenericDataStoreHelper.java:
578)
        at
com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.spi.InternalGenericDataStoreHelper.mapException(InternalGenericDataStoreHelper.java:
533)
        at
com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.AdapterUtil.translateSQLException(AdapterUtil.java:
1121)
        at
com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.spi.WSRdbManagedConnectionImpl.synchronizePropertiesWithCRI(WSRdbManagedConnectionImpl.java:
2411)
        at
com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.spi.WSRdbManagedConnectionImpl.getConnection(WSRdbManagedConnectionImpl.java:
2680)
        at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.MCWrapper.getConnection(MCWrapper.java:
1959)
        at
com.ibm.ejs.j2c.ConnectionManager.allocateConnection(ConnectionManager.java:
599)
        at
com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.jdbc.WSJdbcDataSource.getConnection(WSJdbcDataSource.java:
431)
        at
com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.jdbc.WSJdbcDataSource.getConnection(WSJdbcDataSource.java:
400)
        at
pt.tmn.provisioning.web.utils.DatabaseUtils.getConnection(DatabaseUtils.java:
102)
        at
pt.tmn.provisioning.web.utils.DatabaseUtils.executeQuery(DatabaseUtils.java:
51)
        at
pt.tmn.provisioning.web.mvpn.dao.MvpnCrmDao.listAccounts(MvpnCrmDao.java:
117)
        at
pt.tmn.provisioning.web.mvpn.actions.MvpnCrmAction.listAccounts(MvpnCrmAction.java:
109)
        at
64)
        at
43)
        at
org.apache.struts.actions.ActionDispatcher.dispatchMethod(ActionDispatcher.java:
335)
        at
org.apache.struts.actions.ActionDispatcher.dispatchMethod(ActionDispatcher.java:
318)
        at
org.apache.struts.actions.ActionDispatcher.execute(ActionDispatcher.java:
220)
        at
pt.tmn.provisioning.web.mvpn.actions.MvpnCrmAction.execute(MvpnCrmAction.java:
67)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:
431)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:
236)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:
1196)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:432)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:
763)

After some research I thought that it had something to do with this
problem http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21240540 and
so we updated the JDBC driver on the application server to the version
3.00.JC3. However the problem persists.

Does anybody know how can I fix this? Is this an Informix/Websphere
problem, or is my application doing anything wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Pedro

0
pedro

pedro wrote:
> [...]
>         at
> org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:
> 236)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:
> 1196)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:432)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:
> 763)
>
> After some research I thought that it had something to do with this
> problem http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21240540 and
> so we updated the JDBC driver on the application server to the version
> 3.00.JC3. However the problem persists.
>
> Does anybody know how can I fix this? Is this an Informix/Websphere
> problem, or is my application doing anything wrong?

The error 79716 is common when there is a firewall between the application
server and the db server. I've seen this several times, namely in the same
customer site.

Nevertheless, you should check or ask someone to check, the resource adapter
pool parameters, specifically the stale connection settings.
This is strange, if the operation you mention is always the same... unless the
operation takes a considerable ammount of time.

You could also check the WAS error logs (maybe with a higher debug level) for
specific Informix JDBC error messages like "broken pipe". This is the usual
error when there is a firewall in the middle killing the TCP connections.

Regards.

--
Fernando Nunes
Portugal

http://informix-technology.blogspot.com
My email works... but I don't check it frequently...
0
Fernando
8/5/2007 11:08:13 PM
On 6 Ago, 00:08, Fernando Nunes <s...@domus.online.pt> wrote:
> [...]
> server and the db server. I've seen this several times, namely in the same
> customer site.
>
> Nevertheless, you should check or ask someone to check, the resource adapter
> pool parameters, specifically the stale connection settings.
> This is strange, if the operation you mention is always the same... unless the
> operation takes a considerable ammount of time.
>
> You could also check the WAS error logs (maybe with a higher debug level) for
> specific Informix JDBC error messages like "broken pipe". This is the usual
> error when there is a firewall in the middle killing the TCP connections.
>
> Regards.
>
> --
> Fernando Nunes
> Portugal
>
> http://informix-technology.blogspot.com
> My email works... but I don't check it frequently...

Hi Fernando,

Thanks for your reply.

The query is actually very slow, so your diagnostic probably hit the
nail in the head.

However, I didn't understand the solution that you suggest and I would
ask you if you can elaborate a bit.

Is this a firewall timeout problem? Where can I check the stale
connection settings? In webpshere's administration console? When you
say  resource adapter pool parameters, are you talking about the JDBC
datasource?

I'm sorry for my ignorance, but I could really use the help. :)

Thanks in advance,
Pedro

0
pedro
8/6/2007 2:25:33 PM
pedro wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> Regards.
>>
>> --
>> Fernando Nunes
>> Portugal
>>
>> http://informix-technology.blogspot.com
>> My email works... but I don't check it frequently...
>
> Hi Fernando,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> The query is actually very slow, so your diagnostic probably hit the
> nail in the head.
>
> However, I didn't understand the solution that you suggest and I would
> ask you if you can elaborate a bit.
>
> Is this a firewall timeout problem? Where can I check the stale
> connection settings? In webpshere's administration console? When you
> say  resource adapter pool parameters, are you talking about the JDBC
> datasource?
>
> I'm sorry for my ignorance, but I could really use the help. :)

It can be a firewall timeout issue... I may be confusing two different issues.
There are settings in the RSAdapter, but you have an Informix JDBC error code,
so it should be the JDBC connection pool.

We can try to look at the query... because even if we solve the timeout we may
have to deal with the "user timeout", specially if it's a web application...

The best thing would be to contact me directly on the customer site...
Check the internal mail address book for my name, or access the internal IBM
support page (muleta...).

Regards.

--
Fernando Nunes
Portugal

http://informix-technology.blogspot.com
My email works... but I don't check it frequently...
-1
Fernando

SQL Error Code -443, SQL State 38553
DB21085I Instance "md" uses "32" bits and DB2 code release "SQL08012" with level identifier "02030106". Informational tokens are "DB2 v8.1.0.16", "s030508", "MI00048", and FixPak "2". Product is installed at "/opt/IBM/db2/V8.1". Red Hat AS -------------------------------- what does this error mean? SQL Error Code -443, SQL State 38553, Routine "SYSIBM.SQLCOLUMNS" (specific name "COLUMNS") has returned an error SQLSTATE with diagnostic text "SYSIBM:CLI:-727". ...

Error Code :17410 Error State :null Error Message :No more data to read from socket Stack Trace : java.sql.SQLException: No more data to read from socket
Hi, I see the following errors in the logs: Error Code :17410 Error State :null Error Message :No more data to read from socket Stack Trace : java.sql.SQLException: No more data to read from socket at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:114) at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:156) at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.check_error(DBError.java:803) at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.MAREngine.unmarshalUB1(MAREngine.java:731) at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.MAREngine.unmarshalSB1(MAREngine.java:690) at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.Oall7.receive(Oall7.java:372) at oracle.jdbc.ttc7...

Error executing remote system command on an AIX Informix database from an NT Informix Server
Dear All, I realise there are many queries and answers already posted on a similar topic, but none seem to be able to get this working. I have two informix servers, one on Windows NT and one on AIX 4.3. Informix NT (7.31) Informix AIX (7.xx) I have a stored procedure on the unix box with a system command SYSTEM '/usr/bin/ksh /usr/bin/env > /tmp/mylog' I have set up the trust, so that I can connect to the AIX instance as informix from the NT server. I connect from the NT server to the AIX instance as informix and execute the procedure. I get the followin...

error in error code database
Hi, &nbsp; I have this error (screenshot provided), which problem is its asking for a password. I think this vi is ni developed. So,&nbsp;I have tried to reinstall labview but still this cannot work. Thanks, for any help. &nbsp; Best regards, Edwin &nbsp; error_code_database_password.zip: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/130546/1/error_code_database_password.zip Hi Edwin, The error is most likely caused by opening an LLB in a newer version of LabVIEW than the version it was developed on. It is commonly seen with the "Error Code Database.vi" when upgrading f...

jstl sql taglib database error codes
I am using a <c:sql:update theat sometimes hives a duplicate row error freom the database. How do I handle this from just jstl? I am using the sun sql taglib connecting to a MS SQL Server database. I can handle this by skipping into jsp but I would prefer to keep it in pure jstl. I also cannot get the SQLexception error e.g. ............... <% try %> <sql:update ................ %> catch( SQLexception e) { } <% .................... ...

Error in error code database.vi
Hi.... I am working on a programm which was developed in Version 6.1. I am currently working with Version 7.1 and I get the errors in the following VI; -General Error Handler -Error Code Database General Error Handler CORE I've been trying to solve my problem with the following posts; http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/A87185BF42937DE986256CB0006CA387= ?OpenDocument http://groups.google.de/group/comp.lang.labview/browse_thread/thread/fb2c52= fd4f089517/75d7b00ac66509fb?q=3Derror+code+database&rnum=3D1#75d7b00ac66509= fb It did work the first time after Reinstalling Version ...

Unspecified System Error = -21005. (State:S1000, Native Code: 520D)
Hi i get this error: Unspecified System Error = -21005. (State:S1000, Native Code: 520D) on this query: SELECT ADJ_COD, ADJ_SOL_COD, ADJ_PRY_COD, ADJ_FAS_COD, ADJ_ENT_COD, ADJ_TAR_COD, ADJ_NOM, ADJ_FUL_QUA_NAM FROM adjuntos WHERE Upper(adj_ful_qua_nam) = "\\IMAGE\TPROJECTDOC \1034\PRY466\FAS3\TAR1\DRS-S1034-P466-1-NUMERO DE ESTABLECIMIENTO - PROVINCIA DE MENDOZA.DOC" Using ODBC (2.90 TC6 and 3.00 TC2DE) against this IDSs: IBM Informix Dynamic Server Version 9.40.UC8 IBM Informix Dynamic Server Version 10.0.FC6 From XP Professional Machines Connection has database and client locale set to "en_US.819" which is the same of the connection database. Some idea ??? eferreyra wrote: > Hi i get this error: > > Unspecified System Error = -21005. (State:S1000, Native Code: 520D) > > on this query: > > SELECT ADJ_COD, ADJ_SOL_COD, ADJ_PRY_COD, ADJ_FAS_COD, ADJ_ENT_COD, > ADJ_TAR_COD, ADJ_NOM, ADJ_FUL_QUA_NAM > FROM adjuntos WHERE Upper(adj_ful_qua_nam) = "\\IMAGE\TPROJECTDOC > \1034\PRY466\FAS3\TAR1\DRS-S1034-P466-1-NUMERO DE ESTABLECIMIENTO - > PROVINCIA DE MENDOZA.DOC" > > Using ODBC (2.90 TC6 and 3.00 TC2DE) against this IDSs: > > IBM Informix Dynamic Server Version 9.40.UC8 > IBM Informix Dynamic Server Version 10.0.FC6 > > > From XP Professional Machines > > Connection has database and client locale set to "en_US.819...

[Error Code: 393267, SQL State: 42000] An invalid TID was specified.
II 10.1.0 (a64.lnx/126)NPTL I'm trying to do an update to a table and am getting the error in the subject. I've dropped and recreated the table and table indexes for the table I'm trying to update, and have restarted Ingres. The following is what is in the error log. HOSTNAME ::[60010 , 9921 , 00002b46f7f54200, lkrlse.c:704 ]: Wed Feb 5 08:09:10 2014 E_CL1039_LK_RELEASE_BAD_PARAM LKrelease() failed due to a lock id bad parameter; input lock id = 846; the system lock type = 0; the system id = 846. HOSTNAME ::[60010 , 9921 , 00002b46f7f54200, qeq.c:3774 ]: Wed Feb 5 08:09:10 2014 E_DM003C_BAD_TID Illegal tuple identifier. HOSTNAME ::[60010 , 9921 , 00002b46f7f54200, qeq.c:3774 ]: Wed Feb 5 08:09:10 2014 E_QE0033_BAD_TID An invalid TID was specified. HOSTNAME ::[60010 , 9921 , 00002b46f7f54200, lkrlse.c:704 ]: Wed Feb 5 08:09:10 2014 E_CL1039_LK_RELEASE_BAD_PARAM LKrelease() failed due to a lock id bad parameter; input lock id = 846; the system lock type = 0; the system id = 846. What causes this error? Thanks Dennis On 2/5/2014 9:15 AM, Dennis wrote: > II 10.1.0 (a64.lnx/126)NPTL > > I'm trying to do an update to a table and am getting the error in the > subject. > > I've dropped and recreated the table and table indexes for the...

SQL Server 2000 SQL Agent Error [393] Waiting for SQL Server to recover databases
While I was out of the office the Lan Team moved one of my SQL Server 2000 servers to a new network domain. Since then the maintenance job has not ran. The error log for the SQL Agents has the message listed in the subject line. I have not found any useful articles on the MS SQL Server site. Anyone know what might be wrong and how to fix it. HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Mark D Powell (Mark.Powell@eds.com) writes: > While I was out of the office the Lan Team moved one of my SQL Server > 2000 servers to a new network domain. Since then the maintenance job > has not ran. > &...

SQL state 58004, SQL code -901
I have a small test program that I can run once, but not a second time. Al= l I can say is that it is producing the above return states and codes on th= e second run. I can just running this via "CALL SQLTEST". Right now, I ha= ve no clue what this means. Found this http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowl= edgecenter/SSEPEK_10.0.0/com.ibm.db2z10.doc.codes/src/tpc/n901.dita but tha= t is for z/OS. This is for a V7R1 OS/400. Don't know where to start looking for this. Is there a log or something I = can view? Il 21.08.2014 23.33, Mr. K.V.B.L. ha scritto: > I have...

Error code 500. Message: Internal Server Error.
A day ago, all of a sudden, I just started having a problem (only in Firefox (1.5.07) - NOT in Opera or IE_. When every I get to a site where where I link to an https page, I get this diagnostic: Error code 500. Message: Internal Server Error. These are two of the URLs that give me trouble: +++++++++++++++++++++++ https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?service=mail&passive=tru... https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?.page=p1&.partner=&.intl... +++++++++++++++++++++++ I've uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox and have cleared all personal data, co...

ERROR: Unable to format timestamp; internal coding error
Hi all, I've narrowed my problem down to the following Java Timestamp that I managed to insert into a postgres 7.3.4 database : Timestamp : '1475666-11-30 02:00:00.0' My problem is, that when I try and select from the table I inserted this timestamp into, I get the following error : ERROR: Unable to format timestamp; internal coding error OR if I try converting it : =# select date(hpacc_cancelled) from hp_acc; ERROR: Unable to convert timestamp to date =# select to_char(hpacc_cancelled,'YYYY') from hp_acc where hpacc_cancelled is not null; ERROR: to...

Informix sql Error 211 + Isam error 101
Hello everyone, i have recently a problem when my aplication start to get a lot of locks, after that any other session try to make a select or any other operation it return error 211 isam 101 Maybe i understand the error 211 but i dont understand why is reporting error 101 im using "IBM Informix Dynamic Server Version 10.00.FC4XB" 7000000d1a277c0 L--PR-- 85270 topsoft - 700000109472380 480 3 3989 1918 7000000d1a28630 L--PR-- 88177 topsoft - 70000010945f438 480 2 97 24 7000000d1a2aa48 Y--P--- 44625 topsoft - 7000001045db800 0 1 102 0 7000000d1a2b180 Y--P--- 42965 gateweb - 7000000d28700a8 0 1 362 0 7000000d1a2bff0 L--PR-- 87870 topsoft - 700000109472380 480 2 1018 200 7000000d1a2dcd0 Y--P--- 86900 jobman - 7000000d4cbc528 0 1 6 48 7000000d1a38a10 Y--P--- 86327 sdjobsop CONBP000 7000000d6d257b8 0 5 169 312 7000000d1a3d978 Y--P--- 88449 topsoft - 7000000e8226d48 0 2 1 0 7000000d1a40c00 L--PR-- 82701 topsoft - 700000109472380 480 2 7351 2600 7000000d1a445c0 L--PR-- 88501 gateweb - 7000000f359c288 120 3 0 0 7000000d1a44cf8 Y--P--- 53173 topsoft - 70000010437d0a8 0 1 8 11 7000000d1a4b940 L--PR-- 88455 gateweb - 7000000f359b1a8 120 3 0 0 7000000d1a4c7b0 Y--P--- 885...

Rebuilding SQL code from MS Access SQL to SAS/SQL VS Salvaging the code to SAS/SQL.
Hello SAS'ites, I have a MS access application which generates a/some reports using some operations in SQL/DATABASE. I am being requested to recode the whole thing using SAS/SQL probably to extract some statistical info out of it (My guess). So my question is, should I rebuilt the whole code or should I cut/ paste and tweak the code into SAS/SQL to generate the same dataset? If anyone of you have worked on any operation like this shoot me your advice/ thoughts. Thanks in advance. Makwana I think there is no standard answer to the type of question. It depends on your local situation....

JDBC SQLException, error code -691, error state 23000
Hello, I am newbie to informix IDS 9.4. I am trying to run a test jdbc program having multiple threads (2 threads). Trying to insert rows into multiple tables where some of the tables have foreign keys. I created a connection pool in my main function and passing the statements to the thread functions to be executed. The 'Connection' and 'Statement' objects are different instances (so no sharing there!) passed to each thread. (I used the IfxConnectionPoolDataSource and IfxDataSource APIs for pool creation) I am getting the following exception even though I verif...

Operating system error code 3(The system cannot find the path specified.).
Hi All, I use Bulk insert to put data to myTable. When the SQL server is in local machin, it works well. But when I put the data in a sql server situated not locally, then I get a error message like this: Could not bulk insert because file 'C:\Data\2003 txtfiles\abif_20031130.txt' could not be opened. Operating system error code 3(The system cannot find the path specified.). BULK INSERT myTable FROM 'C:\Data\2003 txtfiles\abif_20031130.txt' with ( -- codepage = ' + char(39) + 'ACP' + char(39) + ', fie...

SQL 2000 Error: 1203, Severity: 20, State: 1 Error
Our SQL Server 200 box is getting perflib errors when we get a decent amount of people using an application that I wrote, call queue system, web based. To accomplish a queue type system on a button push I wrote a query like this... BEGIN TRANSACTION; Select top 1...fields here... FROM table with (xlock,readpast) (2 joins) WHERE numerous where clauses ORDER BY 2 order bys. Now our sql server starts timing out..then in the app log this shows up.... Error: 1203, Severity: 20, State: 1 Process ID 62 attempting to unlock unowned resource PAG: 6:1:126407. For more information, see Help and Sup...

SQL 2012 CLR Function Causing Error:
We are in the process of migrating our SQL 2008 R2 Enterprise Edition environment to a new SQL Server 2012 Enterprise Edition. Both current and the new environments are Active / Passive SQL cluster and I have been running a CLR function on the existing environment which I am trying to migrate. The function returns fine most of the time, but at intermittent times, its giving me the following error: Msg 6522, Level 16, State 1, Line 3 A .NET Framework error occurred during execution of user-defined routine or aggregate "<FunctionName>": System.ApplicationExceptio...

sql code error
Hi, &nbsp; I am working with the Database Toolset for a Labview 7.1 application. I would like to know if it is possible to catch real server error code from SQL server 2000. &nbsp; Example:&nbsp; &nbsp; for a code SQL = 1105, "Can't allocate space for object '???' in database ????' because the 'system segment is full ?'? �, &nbsp; I get the Labview code error -2147217900.&nbsp; I attemp for error code 1105.... &nbsp; Thanks for any help. Thanks. &nbsp; I found some ADODB._Errors ActiveX class, but I dont understand how...

An internal error occurred. Report the following error code : "0xFFFF8544".
On Window 2000 Professional Server DB2 UDB Level: DB2 code release "SQL07029" with level identifie "030A0105" and informational tokens "DB2 v7.1.0.98", "n040510" and "WR21337". In the db2diag.log, ---------------------------------------------------- 2005-12-20-10.05.43.278000 Instance:MC Node:000 PID:8504(db2syscs.exe) TID:8320 Appid:0A09F517.B197.051220160537 relation_data_serv sqlrl_sysTablesRead Probe:25 Database:UMCPROD DIA9999E An internal error occurred. Report the following error code : "0xFFFF8544". ...

SQL Server 2005 Startup error
Hi, My SQL Server 2005 won't start - can anyone provide some help? This seems to be the most significant error: - TDSSNIClient initialization failed with error 0x5, status code 0x51. There was some info here, but the reg key described looks okay: - http://blogs.msdn.com/sql_protocols/ I am running SQL Server 2005 64-bit Standard Edition. The server in question is the first node of an Active/Active Cluster. This first started happening while I was trying to add a share as a clustered resource of the other node (not to this node's resources). I have not yet reinstalled SQL Server...

SQL ERROR while executing the code java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01008: not all variables bound
Hi all i'm getting the above error plz tell me how to solve that error the code snippet is as bellow while(rst.next()){ con1=DriverManager.getConnection(url2,"rcxdev1","rcxdev1"); PreparedStatement pstmt=null; pstmt=con1.prepareStatement(sb.toString()); for(int i=0;i<mp.size();i++){ if((mp.get(rst.getMetaData().getColumnLabel(i+1)).equals("NUMBER"))) { pstmt.setInt(i+1,rst.getInt(i+1)); System.out.println("number "+i+" "+rst.getInt(i+1)); } if((mp.get(rst...

An internal error occurred. Report the following error code : "0xFFFF8544". #2
On Window 2000 Professional Server DB2 UDB Level: DB2 code release "SQL07029" with level identifie "030A0105" and informational tokens "DB2 v7.1.0.98", "n040510" and "WR21337". In the db2diag.log, ---------------------------------------------------- 2005-12-20-10.05.43.278000 Instance:MC Node:000 PID:8504(db2syscs.exe) TID:8320 Appid:0A09F517.B197.051220160537 relation_data_serv sqlrl_sysTablesRead Probe:25 Database:UMCPROD DIA9999E An internal error occurred. Report the following error code : "0xFFFF8544". ...

VNI-4048 Agent internal error (e.g, Out of memory, Operating system error)
Hi NG, i�m getting an VNI-4048 Agent internal error (e.g, Out of memory, Operating system error) after starting an rman backup job via the OEM. My test environment looks as follow : Database : Oracle 8.1.7, Windows 2000 OMS: 2.2, running on my notebook with Windows XP. I`ve checked metalink and the corresponding troubleshooting notes 185556.1, 180449.1 and 158468.1 but they seem not to be suitable for my problem. The backup should store the sets on a local hd. (e.g. drive f:) I have also checked the capacity of all drive - there`s enough disk space available. Any ideas ? Thank you R...