[Info-ingres] RES: [Info-ingres] What animal should Ingres be?

Hi Richard,

Look at this thread at ingres user forum:
http://opensource.ca.com/projects/ingres/forum/10/155066963401/

Leandro Fava
DBA-SINF-UNISC http://www.unisc.br
Presidente IUG-BR http://www.iug-br.org
Fone: +55 51 3717 7636

Leandro
11/21/2005 4:10:03 PM
comp.databases.ingres 5857 articles. 0 followers. specially (35) is leader. Post Follow

"Leandro Pinto Fava" <leandro@unisc.br> wrote in message
> Hi Richard,
>
> Look at this thread at ingres user forum:
> http://opensource.ca.com/projects/ingres/forum/10/155066963401/

As I said in that thread, these animal motifs are just a bit juvenile and
saccharine for my taste.  Bring on the robust nudes I say.  (Maybe Ingres
Corp's benign dictator and pornographer-general will sort something out! :-)

Roy

0
Roy