Re: [Info-Ingres] Upgrading from Ingres 2.6 to Ingres 2006- version9.2

I will be out of the office now until Wednesday 25th March, and will
respond to your e-mail as soon as I can upon my return.

If the matter is urgent, please raise a call via the ICT
Helpdesk.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of the
London Borough of Havering, are confidential, may be subject to legal privilege
and are intended only for the person(s) or organisation(s) named above.
Any unauthorised use, retention, distribution, copying or disclosure
is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.
WARNING: It is your responsibility to take all necessary steps to
ensure this e-mail and any attachments to it are free from viruses.
0
Rob
3/23/2009 8:18:02 PM
comp.databases.ingres 5857 articles. 0 followers. specially (35) is leader. Post Follow