1* Exporting data from Ms Access to Ms Project

Im wondering if any on can help me to export data out of an ms access
database into ms project 2002. I want to export a start date and
completion data of different projects, which is stored in the
database. I think this process can be done invisible to the user, so
that when they enter the data into access and save it, it will
automatically create a project schedule in ms project, which they can
refer to at a later date in the application. I would appreciate if any
one can give me any advice on this matter, i.e. VBA code etc or good
web sites, books that may be of use.

Regards Rob McC, England

There is code to write from Access to Project in Scott Barker's
"Access 2000 Power Programming".  Never automated Project, but the
rest of his code worked a charm, so that should too.
0
pietlinden (2926)

exporting data from ms access to ms project
Im wondering if any on can help me to export data out of an ms access database into ms project 2002. I want to export a start date and completion data of different projects, which is stored in the database. I think this process can be done invisible to the user, so that when they enter the data into access and save it, it will automatically create a project schedule in ms project, which they can refer to at a later date in the application. I would appreciate if any one can give me any advice on this matter, i.e. VBA code etc or good web sites etc that may be of use. Regards Rob McC, England ...

Importing MS Access data into MS Word
In the thread "combining multiple address fields into 1 address field", Stuart (?) helped solve that problem. I then tried to set up a mail merge in Word to check how I could use and merge the data. I found the database tool bar and opened the appropriate database - but... I could not find a way to open a particular table or query in order to insert the fields from the query into Word. The procedure I followed was this: - open a blank word .doc - from the database tool bar selected "insert database" - a window opened, headed 'Database' and divided into 3 sec...

ms access data access pages
hi my self uttam . i am working in r & d organization . friends i need a he lp from u . if any one of u know how add two sections(consisting of caption, header, footer ) be displayed on the same data page in ms access 2003 or 2005.i tried to display two tables on the data page in tabular format but i could not do it. it is allowing to display one table but it is not allowing to display the other table separately in tabular format . i want more than one table in tabular format to be dispalyed in data page separately with some text in-between tables. plz rep...

copying data from MS-SQL to MS-Access using VB.Net
Hi there, I'm trying to use MSAccess as a "container" to move data around from one MS-SQL server DB to another. This is basically already a design decision that has been made for a lot of reasons and can't be changed by me. What I was wondering is what is the bet way to populate the MS-Access DB. The DB will only contain 6 tables which will have a very small amount of data in them. I have tried to use ADO.Net to read the data from MS-SQL into a DataTable and then save it into the MS-Access DB using again using a DataTable populated from the first, but I can't seem to ge...

How to access data from an MS Excel sheet and import it to a MS Word using LabView?
Hello I would like to know how is it possible to access a specified data( for example row 1 ,column 2 to 5) in an Excel sheet and import it to a word document using LabView. Thanks You can interact with Office application through ActiveX, but you should be warned that it requires opening a lot of properties and going deep into the Office object hierarchy and this does not look nice in LabVIEW. If you open the example finder (Help&gt;&gt;Find Examples) and search for "ActiveX" or "Excel" you should find some examples on the basics of working with Excel. You can do the same with Word, so you can get your data from Excel and put it into Word. If you search here you should also find some threads dealing with this. To learn more about LabVIEW, I suggest you try searching this site and google for LabVIEW tutorials. <a href="http://cnx.rice.edu/content/col10241/latest/" target="_blank">Here</a>, <a href="http://zone.ni.com/devzone/learningcenter.nsf/03f7c60f17aad210862567a90054a26c/55974411828f779086256ce9007504bd" target="_blank">here</a>, <a href="http://www.mech.uwa.edu.au/jpt/tutorial/index.html" target="_blank">here</a>, <a href="http://www.iit.edu/~labview/Dummies.html" target="_blank">here</a> and <a href="http://www.upscale.utoronto.ca/GeneralInterest/LabView.html" target="_blank">here</a...

RE: How can I access data from MS Access?
Peter, I sadly admit that I was wrong. "Doesn't seem to work" is effectivly even more useless than "doesn't work". I give up. Years ago we used to get our FORTRAN card decks back from the DP center with a piece of scrap paper saysing "She No Work". top that. On 5 Feb, 19:40, "Sells, Fred" <f...@adventistcare.org> wrote: > Years ago we used to get our FORTRAN card decks back from the DP center > with a piece of scrap paper saysing "She No Work". top that. I used to use a cross-compiler (targetting some obscure single-c...

how to access MS data access 2.7 sdk ???
I keep getting the following when trying to create a connection to a database : Error: User defined type not declared . The declaration it is complaining about is : c1 As ADODB.Connecton I'm re-entering this mess from a couple of years ago, and just want to connect to a DB2 v8.1 database from a VB app. Any suggestions, code examples, etc., would be appreciated. Mairhtin O'Feannag mairhtin at techsolutionsgroupllc dot com ... On 24 May 2004 13:31:01 -0700, in comp.lang.basic.visual.database you wrote: >I keep getting the following when trying to create a co...

Moving data from MS SQL Server 2000 or MS Access XP to UniData 5.2.9
Complete MVDBMS neophyte -I may not even qualify at the neophyte level- that needs a simple solution to move data -in batch initially...real-time eventually- from RDBMSs such as SQL Server 2000 or Access 2002 (XP) to UniData 5.2.9. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. --Ryan N. Ryan N. wrote: > Complete MVDBMS neophyte -I may not even qualify at the neophyte > level- that needs a simple solution to move data -in batch > initially...real-time eventually- from RDBMSs such as SQL Server 2000 > or Access 2002 (XP) to UniData 5.2.9. > > Any leads would be greatly appreciated. > > --Ryan N. Accuterm, look at the Excel option, and then the scripting to move it on. www.asent.com Better yet, most likely you need a consultant. Check out Tony Gravagno. He's good at building interfaces, and has most of the tools pre-built. He is at http:(no spam)//nebula-rnd.com/ get rid of the (no spam) HTH, Patrick <;=) "(Latimerp)" <"(Latimerp)"@comcast.net> wrote: >Ryan N. wrote: >> Complete MVDBMS neophyte -I may not even qualify at the neophyte >> level- that needs a simple solution to move data -in batch >> initially...real-time eventually- from RDBMSs such as SQL Server 2000 >> or Access 2002 (XP) to UniData 5.2.9. >> >> Any leads would be greatly appreciated. >> >> --Ryan N. > >Accuterm, look at the Excel option, and then t...

Inserting value from MS Word into MS Access
If there are any enlightend souls out there that can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. I would like to use a macro to take a value and add it to an access database. I am having a problem with the very first line of code, Dim myDatabase as Database, the system does not recognize the Database object. PLEASE if there is anyone out there that has a piece of code that sends info from a word file into a access database... send it to me. I will Love you forever. Evan wrote: > If there are any enlightend souls out there that can help me, I would > greatly appreciate it. I would like to use a macro to take a value and > add it to an access database. > > I am having a problem with the very first line of code, > Dim myDatabase as Database, the system does not recognize the Database > object. Add a reference to DAO or use an Object variable and late bind it (set db=CreateObject("DAO.Database"), although the first way will give you intellisense. -- \\\\\\ \\ \\ Windows is searching \ \ For your sig. \ \ Please Wait. \__\ mmm, I am sorry - I am really new at this... I have added the ADO reference, and I want to execute this SQL - "insert into documents (title) values ('testTitle')" How do I write the actual code, I had it before but then I deleted the wrong file... now I am back at square one Evan wrote: > mmm, I am sorry - I am really new at this... I have added the ADO > referenc...

How to access MS Access from Perl?

Web resources about - 1* Exporting data from Ms Access to Ms Project - comp.databases.ms-access

Gas Exporting Countries Forum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Gas Exporting Countries Forum ( GECF ) is an intergovernmental organization of 11 of the world's leading natural gas producers made up of ...

Facebook policy now clearly bans exporting user data to competing social networks
... of account settings, so it’s unlikely that many users have done this. Google and Facebook blocked or put up roadblocks on importing and exporting ...

The Price of Oil book review: Paints a gloomy picture for prices, companies and exporting countries
In Roberto Aguilera and Marian Radetzki's new book, The Price of Oil, the two economists are optimistic about the expansion of global oil production ...

Lower dollar a boon for Canberra's wine exporting king
It may mean more expensive holidays for some, but one ACT registered company has enjoyed a profitable time thanks to the sharp fall in the Australian ...

Irish plant shut for exporting horsemeat

New online freight marketplace Cargohound aims to be the Uber of exporting
Cargo Hound wants to revolutionise the way goods are shipped from Australia.

Exporting the desperate; out of sight ... and mind
The boats have stopped, the point's been made, so why continue to treat those already ''here'' with such unconscionable cruelty?

Meat market: Andrew Forrest sees fortune in exporting beef to China
China is so desperate for good beef that Australian billionaire Andrew Forrest will be taking sample parcels of steak in his luggage on his next ...

Exporting carbon and hypocrisy: our big growth industry
Never mind our modest cuts to local emissions, new research shows Australia is heading into a carbon export boom.

Spin Cycle: Is Tom Mulcair in favour of exporting bulk water?
The Liberals say Tom Mulcair spoke favourably about the idea of water exports when he was Quebec's environment minister back in 2004. They even ...