A 'datagrid' or 'table' in MS Access

I'm developing a form in Access with VBA.

But i didn't found a good way to display the results of a query.

I would like to show the results in a way simular to a table in
access. (and not as a subform)

Any suggestions how to implement this ?

Regards,

Jon S. wrote:
> I'm developing a form in Access with VBA.
>
> But i didn't found a good way to display the results of a query.
>
> I would like to show the results in a way simular to a table in
> access. (and not as a subform)
>
> Any suggestions how to implement this ?

Ummm.... A subform in datasheet view? A continuous subform with fields
side by side to look like a datasheet? A listbox?

Br@dley

0
Br
4/19/2005 10:51:17 AM
I used a subform in datasheet view, and it starts to look as i intended
it.

Thanks for the reply

Regards,