a2k - controlling tab order of controls

I have 3 groups of controls each in their own frame and all are sitting on a
page in a tab control.

I want the user to be able to tab between the controls in each frame; at the
moment tabbing can move the cursor to another frame, which is a bit
disconcerting when the user is filling out some address fields.

I've played around with the tab index properties manually and even tried to
set them using VBA.
However if I do this I find some controls actually disappear!  To correct
this I have to use Auto Order.

Apart from this the app is working nicely but little things like are a bit
of a pain and the first thing that most people will complain about...

Has anyone encountered this and come up with a solution?

thanks
Martin

0
deanma66999 (136)

I make Database in Ms Access at order
I make Database in Ms Access at order I good read but week speech and understand speech, If You want take me order please exactly describe working of database stachu from Poland mail: stachuf11@wp.pl phone 048 0505120881 Stachu, A database is an electronic means to store data. Things get much more interesting and complicated from there. I don't speak or write Polish and your English isn't very good. But try being more specific about what your database is for and I'll try to be more helpful. "stachu" <onet_stachuf1@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:63f107...

I can make databases in Ms Access on order
I can make databases in Ms Access on order my phone number 048 505120881 mail: stachuf11@wp.pl "stachu" spammer@deleted.not wrote > I can make databases in Ms Access on order Please review the FAQ and charter at http://www.mvps.org/access/netiquette.htm. Advertising and employment solicitation are prohibited in USENET newsgroups unless the group's charter specifically permits it. The charter of comp.databases.ms-access does not specifically permit advertising. Larry Linson wrote: > "stachu" spammer@deleted.not wrote > > > I can make databases i...

How to import a tab delimited text file into MS Access database
Hi, I have the following task to be done in VC++ 6.0. I have a tab delimited text file that needs to be imported into a MS Access table. The table is created and the table structure is defined using DAO methods. So now I have to fill this table with the data in the text files. For a few rows in the text file, the number of columns could be less than the number of columns in the table. Can anyone please post me the code to do this. Thanks a ton in advance. Pradeep wrote: > I have the following task to be done in VC++ 6.0. We'd be happy to give you the VBA code, but do you really want ...

Hi! Is there a MATLAB command which gives access to a .mdb MS Access database or do I need a special driver? Thanks, Andree Hi Andree Ellert, you can use activeXcontrol to interact with MS-Access database. access = actxserver('Access.Application'); returns the handle for Access. set(access, 'Visible', 1); will show the opened Access window. use get(access) and set(access) commands to find the methods available to call. -Vadivelu M =========== http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/database/datatool.shtml "Andree Ellert" <ellert@gmx.net////...

I m currently developing a java based application and want to know how can i make client access database located on the server? "HeMan_Speaks" <Lunar20092010@gmail.com> wrote in message news:d71ce567-0434-48b8-b1d2-bb191706ab45@w8g2000prd.googlegroups.com... >I m currently developing a java based application and want to know how > can i make client access database located on the server? I think you're going to have to expand a little bit more in your question here, as is not 100% quite clear what you're trying to do. You might want to make a little bit of a d...

This is the code that I found on the internet for accessing an ms access database: import java.sql.*; class Test { public static void main(String[] args) { try { Class.forName("sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver"); // set this to a MS Access DB you have on your machine String filename = "d:/java/mdbTEST.mdb"; String database = "jdbc:odbc:Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ="; database+= filename.trim() + ";DriverID=22;READONLY=true}"; // add on to the end ...

access to MS Access password-protected database?
Can anyone direct me towards a code snippet showing how to use Python to insert data into a password-protected MS Access database? My google searches have been uninformative for dbs that are password-protected. Thanks, Ken On Feb 11, 10:43=A0am, Ken McDonald <kmmcdon...@medicine.wisc.edu> wrote: > Can anyone direct me towards a code snippet showing how to use Python =A0 > to insert data into a password-protected MS Access database? My google = =A0 > searches have been uninformative for dbs that are password-protected. > > Thanks, > Ken You post is a little vague...

access MS-Access database in C# Windows Application
Hi, I am trying to access the MS Access database on my local machine in C# Windows Application in Visual Studio.NET. But it seems that it does not work. I use the Microsoft Application Blocks to access the database. I have tried 2 possible connection strings. ----------------------------------------- str_1 = "Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)}; DBQ=" + DBFilePath; str_2 = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=" + DBFilePath; //SqlHelper is the class in the Microsoft Application Blocks SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery( str_1, CommandType.Text, SQL_str); --------...

Redhat Apache to access MS-Access Database through PHP
Hi, I am wondering if anyone knows how to make this work. I have Redhat Liux ES v2.1 Server Apache 1.3 PHP 4.0 a MS-Access MDB file (just the file, already created) The MS-Access file is already in the Redhat Linux server. Is there a way I can make Apache & PHP to access this MS-Access MDB file? Thank you. ...

I have a Database that I am trying to run on a new vista computer. Up to now I was running it on a win 98 computer and using access 2003! I installed access 2003 and I can make it run and view the data but I can not save any new records. Has any one seen this problem yet? Thanks Clarence Wollman On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 13:17:13 -0700, cwoll <clarencewollman@gmail.com> wrote: Do you have the same problem with the Northwind sample application? (search your computer for northwind.mdb) -Tom. >I have a Database that I am trying to run on a new vista computer. Up >to now I was running...

Wanted
I am wanting to be able to write reports against an ms-access database that is part of another package. I only want to report from the database. What I need is a package that will allow me to create the reports and then be able to distribute a run-time version. The client may not have Office so the package must run standalone. It could get to the Access database through an ODBC driver. Does anyone know what packages available? It looks like Crystal Reports has taken out their runtime version with their latest software but that was only a footnote in a book that I was reading. Please provide...

What is the best way, via the internet, to access a remote Microsoft Access database? I was thinking of using VPN, but I thought that I would check here to see if there is a better way. Any suggestions? Thanks Do you mean remotely controlling an Access database, or linking tables over the internet? The first is doable, the second is a recipe for disaster. Remote Control: If your remote OS is Windows XP, you can use Remote Desktop (although only 1 person can access the PC at a time; this will change in the upcoming Service Pack for XP, but that may not help you now). Otherw...

Web resources about - a2k - controlling tab order of controls - comp.databases.ms-access

Talk:Controlling for a variable - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is within the scope of the WikiProject Statistics , a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of statistics on Wikipedia. If ...

Controlling What You Share on Timeline - Facebook
Facebook and Privacy hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel Controlling What You Share on Timeline geschrieben. Du kannst den vollständigen Text hier lesen. ...

Balloon Snake - Pop Balloons by Controlling a Bird with the Accelerometer or by Touching on the App Store ...
Get Balloon Snake - Pop Balloons by Controlling a Bird with the Accelerometer or by Touching on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and ...

Controlling a Computer with Eyes - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Some folks know I work with assistive technology, and this shot is one from many I took in the last few days at a conference in Phoenix. This ...

Controlling Doepfer modular synth with a Wiimote - YouTube
This video is about controlling a modular synth with Nintendo's wiimote gamepad, using Doepfer A-100, Doepfer MCV24, Wiimote and computer. Softwares ...

Controlling the minds of cockroaches using Microsoft's Xbox Kinect
Late last year, you were introduced to real, live, remote-controlled cockroaches. Well, the insect hackers at the North Carolina State University ...

CONTROLLING CHAOS: Twitter's Wild Ride From Doodle To IPO
CONTROLLING CHAOS: Twitter's Wild Ride From Doodle To IPO Business Insider Australia “We apologise if the following profile lacks our usual ...

View from the Street: Power to the people controlling the power!
Your news of the day, reduced to a snarky rant.

Dying to be clean: The new technique for controlling feral cats
Cleanliness may be next to godliness unless you're a feral cat, in which case, cleanliness may get you a place next to god. In kitty heaven, ...

Passwords the key to controlling Heartbleed
Stronger passwords are required to avoid being stung by Heartbleed.