Access 2000 running on Windows XP/Network Connection problem

I have installed Access on a system which has Windows XP Home Edition
as its operating system.  My question is can I download and install
MDAC 2.5 Service Pack 3 (SP3) which is for Windows 2000, not Windows
XP?  My Access version is 9.0.3831 SR-1.  My concern is that the XP
Home Edition contains Works as its suite instead of the Office
versions of software.  I don't want to screw up the other packages
trying to get Access working.

Addtional info:
I have recently started to receive the "Error accessing file: Network
Connection May Have been lost." error message when using Access.  I
have researched this and can't find a satisfactory answer about how to
get rid of it.  (I do have the 6.3.91.8 version of vbe6.dll which is
stated to be the problem.  I did create a new db and import from
problem db but then it started to happen there too.)  Is there a way
to get around this problem if the answer to the question above is not
positive (install the MDAC 2.5 SP)?  If there is some other update, or
solution, I should know about, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Anne

Anne:

1.) You can't install MDAC 2.5 on Windows Xp, nor would you want to.  Xp
enforces 2.7 or higher on the operating system; MDAC is considered a
protected system file.   All the software you've discussed with work fine
with MDAC 2.7

2.) To solve the problem with the "Network Connection lost", you have to
download and install the Office 2000 service packs (1-3) in sequence from
http://office.microsoft.com/ProductUpdates/default.aspx

Unfortunately in the case of the latter dbs which have become corrupted,
hopefully you have a back up copy.
--
Steve Arbaugh
ACG Soft

"Anne" <genetracker@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have installed Access on a system which has Windows XP Home Edition
> as its operating system.  My question is can I download and install
> MDAC 2.5 Service Pack 3 (SP3) which is for Windows 2000, not Windows
> XP?  My Access version is 9.0.3831 SR-1.  My concern is that the XP
> Home Edition contains Works as its suite instead of the Office
> versions of software.  I don't want to screw up the other packages
> trying to get Access working.
>
> Addtional info:
> I have recently started to receive the "Error accessing file: Network
> Connection May Have been lost." error message when using Access.  I
> have researched this and can't find a satisfactory answer about how to
> get rid of it.  (I do have the 6.3.91.8 version of vbe6.dll which is
> stated to be the problem.  I did create a new db and import from
> problem db but then it started to happen there too.)  Is there a way
> to get around this problem if the answer to the question above is not
> positive (install the MDAC 2.5 SP)?  If there is some other update, or
> solution, I should know about, please let me know.
>
> Thanks in advance for any assistance.
> Anne

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your help.  I was beginning to think no one would respond.
I have begun to download updates and hope this works out fine.  I only
found 2 updates available for Access 2000 instead of 3 when I clicked
on "find updates".

One thing I didn't mention explicitly is that the Access package
is a stand alone purchase and not part of an office (Works) suite
purchase.  I hope that doesn't make a difference.

Thanks,
Anne

"SA" <~fake.address@nspm.com> wrote in message news:<bf5q8d$ggr$1@ngspool-d02.news.aol.com>...
> Anne:
>
> 1.) You can't install MDAC 2.5 on Windows Xp, nor would you want to.  Xp
> enforces 2.7 or higher on the operating system; MDAC is considered a
> protected system file.   All the software you've discussed with work fine
> with MDAC 2.7
>
> 2.) To solve the problem with the "Network Connection lost", you have to
> download and install the Office 2000 service packs (1-3) in sequence from
> http://office.microsoft.com/ProductUpdates/default.aspx
>
> Unfortunately in the case of the latter dbs which have become corrupted,
> hopefully you have a back up copy.
> --
> Steve Arbaugh
> ACG Soft
> http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/attac-cg
>
> "Anne" <genetracker@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I have installed Access on a system which has Windows XP Home Edition
> > as its operating system.  My question is can I download and install
> > MDAC 2.5 Service Pack 3 (SP3) which is for Windows 2000, not Windows
> > XP?  My Access version is 9.0.3831 SR-1.  My concern is that the XP
> > Home Edition contains Works as its suite instead of the Office
> > versions of software.  I don't want to screw up the other packages
> > trying to get Access working.
> >
> > Addtional info:
> > I have recently started to receive the "Error accessing file: Network
> > Connection May Have been lost." error message when using Access.  I
> > have researched this and can't find a satisfactory answer about how to
> > get rid of it.  (I do have the 6.3.91.8 version of vbe6.dll which is
> > stated to be the problem.  I did create a new db and import from
> > problem db but then it started to happen there too.)  Is there a way
> > to get around this problem if the answer to the question above is not
> > positive (install the MDAC 2.5 SP)?  If there is some other update, or
> > solution, I should know about, please let me know.
> >
> > Thanks in advance for any assistance.
> > Anne

Display field problem in MS Access 2000 (OS-Windows XP)
We have MS Access 2000 Application (on Network- file server) and it workd fine as intended. However in one of our Windows XP computer (workstation) in bookd jobs module 10 digit field shows 8 digits only and than we need to scroll with cursor to see last two digits. I have tried to change the display settings of monitor and even I replaced the monitor but still it shows 8 digit only. Is there any other settings for paricular workstaion I need to do? Also when that paricular job we try to print on HP Laserjet 8150 printer (all printer tried but same result) it prints 8 digit (when we view it shows 10 digit). Any suggestions? Make the control wider. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx On 20 Dec 2006 10:19:14 -0800, mukeshhtrivedi@gmail.com wrote: >We have MS Access 2000 Application (on Network- file server) and it >workd fine as intended. However in one of our Windows XP computer >(workstation) in bookd jobs module 10 digit field shows 8 digits only >and than we need to scroll with cursor to see last two digits. I have >tried to change the display settings of monitor and even I replaced the >monitor but still it shows 8 digit only. Is there any other settings >for paricular workstaion I need to do? > >Also when that paricular job we try to print on HP Laserjet 8150 >printer (all printer tried but same result) it prints 8 digit (when we >view it shows 10 digit). > >Any suggestions? Thanks for your prompt response. Can you please te...

Running TestDirector 7.6 SP2 on Windows XP SP2 with MS Access 2000
I am trying to install TestDirector 7.6 SP2 on Windows XP Sp2 machine with MS Access 2000 as database. All the software installs fine. I have IIS Server running fine. After all the installations are done, when I click the test director Icon, it successfully opens a browser and takes me to a local webpage showing all the links on the left. But when I click Test Director link, it runs all the plugin scripts and shows a pop up error message saying "RPC Server Unavailable". Also I do not see any test demo db under the left drop down. I see under Adminstrator tools > Services, all the RPC related services are running fine. Any help or pointers are highly appreciated. thanks "Seshagiri Koduganti" <giri2k@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse news:85a4aae5.0411030753.18c2c733@posting.google.com... > I am trying to install TestDirector 7.6 SP2 on Windows > XP Sp2 machine with MS Access 2000 as database. All .... [cut] ... I would advise you to contact Mercury support, they are very helpfull and always had an answer to questions / problems regarding the Mercury products. Another way is to look in the support.mercury.com site, in the knowledgebase, there you can also create a "service request" and get contacted by the support organization. Lars giri2k@yahoo.com (Seshagiri Koduganti) wrote in message news:<85a4aae5.0411030753.18c2c733@posting.google.com>... > I am trying to install TestDirector 7.6 SP2 on Windows > XP Sp2 machin...

Compiling Access XP to run under Access 2000
I am using Office XP and I have made a database for my father in Access. The problem is I want to turn the database into an .mde file, but my father is using Office 2000. Is there a way to compile the database so that it will run under Office 2000. JDL JDLRig@Yahoo.co.uk (Julian) wrote in news:63b75828.0309302319.edd2ffc@posting.google.com: > I am using Office XP and I have made a database for my father in > Access. The problem is I want to turn the database into an .mde file, > but my father is using Office 2000. Is there a way to compile the > database so that it will run under Office 2000. Are you afraid your father will steal your code? If he's smart enough to do that, he's smart enough to convert the XP MDB (2000 File Format) to an MDE using his 2000. There's no way to do this, AFAIK, from XP, so that it will run in 2000 as an MDE. XP sets a reference to Office 10, and Office 10 is not available on a non-XP machine, and references cannot be changed in an MDE. One can create an MDE in XP with 2000 file format which will run under XP but why would one? -- Lyle (for e-mail refer to http://ffdba.com/contacts.htm) ...

access MS-Access database in C# Windows Application
Hi, I am trying to access the MS Access database on my local machine in C# Windows Application in Visual Studio.NET. But it seems that it does not work. I use the Microsoft Application Blocks to access the database. I have tried 2 possible connection strings. ----------------------------------------- str_1 = "Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)}; DBQ=" + DBFilePath; str_2 = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=" + DBFilePath; //SqlHelper is the class in the Microsoft Application Blocks SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery( str_1, CommandType.Text, SQL_str); ----------------------------------- The error message I got is: "Unknown connection option in connection string: driver." for str_1 and " Unknown connection option in connection string: provider." for str_2 So I am wondering, where is the problem? Is it because my connection string for MS Access is specified wrongly? Or is it because I cannot use SqlHelper to access the MS Access database? ( I have used SqlHelper class to access the MS SQL server, and it works) Your help will be greatly appreciated. James James wrote: > Hi, I am trying to access the MS Access database on my local machine > in C# Windows Application in Visual Studio.NET. > > But it seems that it does not work. I use the Microsoft Application > Blocks to access the database. > > I have tried 2 possible connection strings. > > ----------------------------------------- > ...

Problem with accessing Access 2002 Database from VB6 IN xp
I am facing a problem with accesiing MS access 2002 (Office XP) with VB 6.0 using a common controls like MSFlex/data control. It gives a error invalid database..? could any body can help me ?.. is their any patches to add in VB 6.? Or any suitable reference to be added in VB..? Thanks, PK *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it! What code are you using to connect to the database? <PK> wrote in message news:3f408cfb$0$193$75868355@news.frii.net... > I am facing a problem with accesiing MS access 2002 (Office XP) with VB > 6.0 using a common controls like MSFlex/data control. It gives a error > invalid database..? could any body can help me ?.. is their any patches > to add in VB 6.? Or any suitable reference to be added in VB..? > > Thanks, > > PK > > *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** > Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it! ...

Problems with mixed environment (Access 2000 and Access XP)
Some computers in our office have Access 2000 and others have Access XP. The original database was written in Access 2000. Is there a reason that code has some problems while being run on the Access XP machines? I don't know, what problems are you seeing? References would be the most likely problem. Check this for further information. http://members.iinet.net.au/~allenbrowne/ser-38.html -- Wayne Morgan MS Access MVP "Bill Engel" <wmengel@strategic-asset.com> wrote in message news:a3633885.0401161702.1edd9420@posting.google.com... > Some computers in our office have Access 2000 and others have Access > XP. The original database was written in Access 2000. Is there a > reason that code has some problems while being run on the Access XP > machines? wmengel@strategic-asset.com (Bill Engel) wrote in message news:<a3633885.0401161702.1edd9420@posting.google.com>... > Some computers in our office have Access 2000 and others have Access > XP. The original database was written in Access 2000. Is there a > reason that code has some problems while being run on the Access XP > machines? I think there should be no problem. Except if something relevant to Access 2000 is hardcoded into the app, like the default location of MSACCESS.exe file, for example (the default folder is different in Access XP) NB ...

A problem with access permissions and networking in Windows XP
Hi everyone! I have set up a LAN between two Windows XP professional machines. It works fine except computer A cannot log-on (view resources etc) on computer B because the A seems not to have permission to use network resources on B. B however can view all resources on A. B has this problem on all other LANs I have tried it on - it doesn't let anyone else view its network resources but can view other's. I'm aware that the whole users/permissions/networking thing in WinXP and Win2000 is a bit of a mine field but if anyone can think of a specific setting that is blocking access to t...

Connect to Security DataBase (MS Access 2000)
Hello, How can i make a connection to MS Access DB ( Security DB )? I make a new workgroupinformationfile (mdw file ), a new MS Access DB that can working with the workgroupfile. Now, i want make a connection with VBA code + DAO 3.6 from a MS Excell VBA project? How can i do that? On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 16:59:23 +0100, "Gilbert Van Hauwe" <Gilbert.VanHauwe@pi.be> wrote: Check this out: http://www.connectionstrings.com/ -Tom. >Hello, > >How can i make a connection to MS Access DB ( Security DB )? >I make a new workgroupinformationfile (mdw file ), a new MS Access DB that >can working with the workgroupfile. > >Now, i want make a connection with VBA code + DAO 3.6 from a MS Excell VBA >project? > >How can i do that? > ...

problem accessing access 97 database through odbc on windows 2003 sp1
Hello, We have a legacy application which relies on an Access 97 database (upgrading is nog an option atm). As we are setting up a new server (Windows 2003), we started experiencing problems running that application after installing all required updates (Windows, Office, ..) It did work before updating, with a basic OS + application installation. Somewhere an update dit break things, but we do not know which one. Now for the problem. When starting the application, following error is returned: --------------------------- ODBC Microsoft Access Driver Login Failed --------------------------- Cannot open a database created with a previous version of your application. --------------------------- OK Cancel --------------------------- OK let's you choose another mdb (not an option) and CANCEL fails the app, which is the problem :-) Current versions: * JET version: 4.0.6305.00 - not sure which this is, it's more recent than JET 4 SP8 which is the lates I can download separately. * Office 2000 SR1 with latest updates * MDAC 2.8 SP2 ON WINDOWS SERVER 2003 SP1 (2.82)(ComponentChecker 2.0) What we tried so far, to no good: * http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q310804 * http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;310937 * downgrading MDAC, which is seems useless (has no effects on file versions + no relation to odbc?) * downgrading JET 4 (by manually replacing odbcjt32.dll in system32 and system32/dllcache) * Googled to death on the matt...

problem accessing program files on Windows XP network
Hi. I just set up a p2p Windows XP network at home. Everything works fine, I can share files and my DSL internet connection, except I cannot access "Program Files" and "Documents and Settings" Folders on the other network computer; I get the following message: "H:\Program Files is not accessible. Access is denied" Does anyone know how to fix that ? Thanks CMM "CMM" <mihaiyx@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:f9681066.0308021458.2219a88d@posting.google.com... > Hi. > I just set up a p2p Windows XP network at home. Everything works fine, > I...

Problem with JDBC-ODBC connection to MS Access 2000
I am trying to use JDBC-ODBC bridge to connect to a Access 2000 database on a Windows 2000 machine. I have set up the database using the Data Sources utility in Windows 2000. I am using the Java(TM) 2 SDK, Standard Edition Version 1.4.2_01. The code snippet from an example I found is: import java.sql.*; import javax.swing.JOptionPane; public class BookDB{ private static Connection connection; private static Statement scrollStatement; private static ResultSet books; public static void connect() throws ClassNotFoundException, SQLException { Class.forName("sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver"); String url = "jdbc:odbc:MurachBooks"; String user = "Admin"; String password = ""; connection = DriverManager.getConnection(url, user, password); } When I complie I get the following error: BookDB.java [10:1] cannot resolve symbol symbol : method forName (java.lang.String) location: class Class try {Class.forName("sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver"); ^ 1 error Errors compiling BookDB. I have looked at all of the possible sources of information I can think of to find an answer to my problem. I do not see any errors in the code. The same code will work fine for me (there is no compile time error). Are you sure that you did not mess up with the standard classpath? lmclaus wrote: > I am trying to use JDBC-ODBC bridge to conne...

problem accessing program files on Windows XP network
Hi. I just set up a p2p Windows XP network at home. Everything works fine, I can share files and my DSL internet connection, except I cannot access "Program Files" and "Documents and Settings" Folders on the other network computer; I get the following message: "H:\Program Files is not accessible. Access is denied" Does anyone know how to fix that ? Thanks CMM "CMM" <mihaiyx@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:f9681066.0308021458.2219a88d@posting.google.com... > Hi. > I just set up a p2p Windows XP network at home. Everything works fine, > I...

conversion of ms access 97 application to ms access 2000
hi access gurus would appreciate if u can give me pointers regarding conversion of ms access 97 application to ms access 2000, like what are the problems to be expected and how to handle it. also would appreciate if anyone can give pointers on using VSS with ms access 2000, how to handle multiuser issues when it comes to insert, update and delete. thanx in advance, regards bala balkiicbe@yahoo.com (bala) wrote in message news:<b62a781b.0310080544.6d2a08fc@posting.google.com>... > hi access gurus > > would appreciate if u can give me pointers regarding conversion of ms > access 97 application to ms access 2000, like what are the problems to > be expected and how to handle it. > > also would appreciate if anyone can give pointers on using VSS with ms > access 2000, how to handle multiuser issues when it comes to insert, > update and delete. > > thanx in advance, > > regards > bala About the only thing that's seriously different when you upgrade from 97 to 2000 is that if you have any code behind your forms, 97 uses DAO and 2000 uses ADO, so the ADO library is registered by default in 2000. You'll just have to unregister it and register DAo 3.6 instead. Access should do the conversion for you... hi Pieter thanx for the information, well have used ADO in ms access 97 so i think the conversion shouldn't be a problem. take care and best of luck regards bala ...

Date picker from MS-Access 2000 to MS-Access 2003
Hello. How do I get a date picker (References: Microsoft Calendar Control 8.0 Location C:\Windows\System 32\mscal.ocx) inset in MS-Access 2000, to work in MS-Access 2003. TIA J�rn Why not scrap it and use the all-API approach Stephen Lebans has at http://www.lebans.com/monthcalendar.htm -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "JHB" <joern_bea@removeThis_tdcadsl.dk> wrote in message news:42190d18$0$48635$edfadb0f@dread15.news.tele.dk... > Hello. > > > > How do I get a date picker (References: Microsoft Calendar Control 8.0 > Location C:\Windows\System 32\mscal.ocx) inset in MS-Access 2000, to work > in > MS-Access 2003. > > > > TIA > > J�rn > > Allen Browne has an excellent calendar control at http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html -- PC Datasheet Your Resource For Help With Access, Excel And Word Applications resource@pcdatasheet.com www.pcdatasheet.com "JHB" <joern_bea@removeThis_tdcadsl.dk> wrote in message news:42190d18$0$48635$edfadb0f@dread15.news.tele.dk... > Hello. > > > > How do I get a date picker (References: Microsoft Calendar Control 8.0 > Location C:\Windows\System 32\mscal.ocx) inset in MS-Access 2000, to work in > MS-Access 2003. > > > > TIA > > J�rn > > Thanks for the link...

Windows 2000 Server "Opening" an Access XP Database?
Through the Access LDB viewer (MS tool used to "see" who is using an Access database) we are seeing one of our Windows 2000 servers in the as a "listed user." For those that do not know: A "LDB" is a file created by MS Access when 1 or more users open an Access database in "non-exclusive" mode. The "LDB" file exists for the duration of database sessions. During that time the "LDB" file cannot be removed. In detail: We start with a single database file (.mdb) and no LDB file located on a "Freshly rebooted" Windows 2K Server...

Bind problem? Can't access Apache 2 running on windows XP (SP2)
Hi, I've recently installed apache2 and php 5 on a windows xp (sp2) machine. I'm running apache2 as a service, and i could access the pages properly when doing so locally on the same machine. However, I couldn't access the pages when I try connecting through the internet. I'm quite sure i did the binding properly cause when I type the internet IP on the local machines browser, the page loads (even the free DNS i got translates and loads)... From outside machines, it'd just give me a timed out error... This is so frustrating... Help appreciated!!! Thanks, ...

windows 2000 and windows xp networking problem with athentication
i am trying to do a peer to peer with a windows 2000 machine and a xp corp machine. i can see the machines in my network places, but when i try to connect to the xp machine it ask for username and password, we have usernames and passwords set up for both machines , they are the same ones we use to log onto our own machines. they both have admin rights. when we put in the username and password and hit ok it just ask for it again and doesnt connect..we are both connected to a router for my cable connection..the firewall allows acces from our ip's..any help..thanks rh_nayan@msn.com (Rakib Hassan) wrote in message news:<1a0a9065.0309020146.582df00f@posting.google.com>... > news:<60f42cdd.0309011214.6f20358a@posting.google.com>... > Hi guys, > you must got problems in sharing permissions.if it doesnt work then > make a dc(win2000)and make the xp pc its(dc's) client.i hope it will > work. check your registry settings HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa Maybe there is a key FORCEGUEST, if yes, edit the value to 0 Just insert the XP CD choose preform other tasks and click set up network, follow the wizzard and it'll sort it out (worked for me) XP is against manual settings obviously. Do it with both machines (yes its legal, even recomended by MS - see wizzard) and you will be fine. Tarl ...

Runtime in Access 2000 databases after upgrade to Windows 2000
Hello All Our organisation has recently upgraded its operating system to Windows 2000. Prior to this I was running Access 2000 databases on NT machines using the Access 2000 Runtime with no problems. Since the upgrade I am experiencing runtime errors which are making parts of the database unusable. The database will crash when I run a report. One of the problems relates to formating problems surrounding reference libraries. I have changed the refernce libraries but the changes do not stay. The next time I open the database the reference libraries change back to the original settings. Our organisation has a security policy on certain parts of the hard drives which write protects folders such as Program Files and WINNT. I think that this could be the route of the problem. If any-one has experienced similar problems and has found a solution I would really appreciate hearing from you. TIA Trevor On 1 Dec 2003 12:48:39 -0800, trevorhughes@inet.net.nz (Trevor Hughes) wrote: I am not aware of Access needing write access to those locations, unless that's where your system.mdw is. But with policies like that, who knows where it ends? I think Access updates the registry. Perhaps that's fobidden too? Try it on an unprotected system, or using a superuser account with full access. -Tom. >Hello All > >Our organisation has recently upgraded its operating system to Windows >2000. Prior to this I was running Access 2000 databases on NT >machines usin...

Paradox ODBC problem on ACCESS 2000 / Windows 2000
I have problems to open Paradox-tables on some (!) Win2000 computers: Trying to open the files with ACCESS 2000 results as follows: - filename with up to 8 letters (e.g.: 'Mon03072.db'): no problem to open (connect): " 'Mon03072' succesful connected". - filename with more than 8 letters (e.g.: 'Mon030727.db'): Error-message: "The Microsoft Jet-Databasemodule could not find the Object 'Mon030727.db'...". - for one special file with 8-letter-filename the system responds with the Error-message: "The extern table has not expected format" Doing the same job with another computer let open / connect the tables without a problem! The Paradox-ODBC-Driver is the standard Paradox driver delivered with Win2000 or Access2000. Does anyone have an idea? Thank you, Regards, Bernhard -- Bernhard H�fner Chattenweg 29 65929 Frankfurt Tel: 069-3309 1822 Fax: 069-3006 0998 ...

Web resources about - Access 2000 running on Windows XP/Network Connection problem - comp.databases.ms-access

Controversial Australian Cup protest could be costly for Awesome Rock's connections
Nothing arouses punters' feelings more than a controversial protest. Racing people still discuss with great vigour the Nausori-Big Philou Caulfield ...

2 men charged in connection of Girl Scout money theft
The suspects have been charged with robbery, safecracking and theft.

7 Minnesota Connections To The NCAA Tournament
The Gophers aren't a part of March Madness, but there are enough Minnesota connections to the Big Dance to keep local fans engaged in the action ...

84 indicted in connection with NYC, New England drug-gun ring
Bronx DA says four gangs formed "an alliance of evil" to peddle cocaine and heroin in New Hampshire and Massachusetts

Young people prefer an Internet connection to daylight
Technically Incorrect: A UK survey suggests that daylight isn't all that at least in young people's enlightened minds. Neither is hot water. ...

26-year-old man arrested in connection with Iditarod crashes
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — A man suspected of intentionally driving a snowmobile into teams of two mushers near the front of the Iditarod Trail ...

Other Sports: For first time, NFL acknowledges connection between football-related brain trauma, CTE ...
In what could be a watershed moment in the debate about the long-term effects of head injuries in the nation's most popular sport, the NFL's ...