Access 2010 - Removing File Tab (Backstage) for Custom Ribbon

I've just started out with XML and customised ribbons for one of my
distributed applications.
I have 3 ribbons (one each for switchboard forms, other forms and print
preview).
I now want to hide the File (Backstage) tab from users and confine them to
my custom ribbons.
I know (from reading similar posts) that some people believe that every app
should have a 'File' menu or tab, but I want to know if I have the option to
switch it on or off.
Ideally, I want it 'on' for the accdb and 'off' for the distributed accde.

--
Bob Darlington
Brisbane

0