Access and Images - Linking image table to a record table

Hello -
I am looking for the best way to store images in a Access DB.
My Idea -
I have a table with 150,000 records. These recoreds represent a Crash
(Traffic Accident).
I have 50 different images that represent almost any type of Accident.
Each crash record can be represented by one of those 50 images
(depending on the Crash Data).

I don't want to waste space by having each record have a BLOB field w/
the image in it.
I was thinking of having 2 tables one with a ID, and the image (50
records) and one with the 150,000 crash records. Then I want to link
the tables by ID and be able to plot the images on a VB form in VB
using ADO. I do not want to store the path of the image in the DB and
have the image outside the DB.
Do yall think I will be able to do this in this manner? If not any
altenatives would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Chuck

0
meyvn77 (29)

Yes, I think you could. I haven't done it exactly that way, but I think you
might be able to adapt the code for storing images as BLOBs and the external
file approach from the downloadable example at http://accdev.tripod.com.

You would store an indicator of which of the 50 BLOBs you want to display in
the record, retrieve that BLOB into a temporary image file (as is done in
the BLOB technique), and set that files path and filename into the Picture
propery of an Image control.

Just as a matter of interest, are these 50 blobs something like the diagrams
one sees on some accident report forms, showing roads, vehicles, direction
of travel, etc.?

  Larry Linson
  Microsoft Access MVP

<meyvn77@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello -
> I am looking for the best way to store images in a Access DB.
> My Idea -
> I have a table with 150,000 records. These recoreds represent a Crash
> (Traffic Accident).
> I have 50 different images that represent almost any type of Accident.
> Each crash record can be represented by one of those 50 images
> (depending on the Crash Data).
>
> I don't want to waste space by having each record have a BLOB field w/
> the image in it.
> I was thinking of having 2 tables one with a ID, and the image (50
> records) and one with the 150,000 crash records. Then I want to link
> the tables by ID and be able to plot the images on a VB form in VB
> using ADO. I do not want to store the path of the image in the DB and
> have the image outside the DB.
> Do yall think I will be able to do this in this manner? If not any
> altenatives would be very helpful.
>
> Thanks,
> Chuck

0
bouncer (4168)
12/13/2005 3:19:33 AM
Yes Larry they are. I plan integrating such logic into a GIS System.
I create Crash Data Management Systems in ArcGIS.
Now with this approach do you see any pitfalls with displaying these
blobs in a VB form using an ADO connection and Queries?
You da man thanks.

0
meyvn77 (29)
12/13/2005 3:42:18 AM
> Yes Larry they are. I plan integrating such logic into a GIS System.
> I create Crash Data Management Systems in ArcGIS.
> Now with this approach do you see any pitfalls with displaying these
> blobs in a VB form using an ADO connection and Queries?
> You da man thanks.

It's pretty easy to display pictures, one of several ways, in an Access
form, using either an Image or a Bound Object Frame Control. VB has
different controls, but you can use either DAO (just include the library in
your references) or ADO to access the database, so I would imagine you
could. (I rarely ever use ADO, and I've never used the techniques in that
sample with VB -- in fact, it's been some time since I did anything in
classic VB, so I can't explain in detail _how_ you would go about it.)

  Larry Linson
  Microsoft Access MVP

0
bouncer (4168)

MS Access VBA making multiple tables in database from a main table.
I have a database table called "tbl_personal" and struggling to VBA program a bit of code to create multiple tables in a database from the main "tbl_personal" table. In this case the 'color' column is the field I would like to look at. 1. Identify the number of unique records in column 'color' 2. For each color record that is label as red in the "tbl_personal" table, create a table called 'red' and populate with all red records in from the "tbl_personal" table. 3.Then move onto the next unique color and repeat the whole process again. 4. When all unique color tables are created in MS Access database end with a msg "batch process done" name surname age color country aa aaa 1 red UK bb bbb 10 green USA cc ccc 20 blue China dd ddd 30 red Germany ee eee 40 green France ff fff 1 blue Italy gg ggg 20 red Spain hh hhh 40 yellow Canada ii iii 34 black Italy =85 Is this doable automatically in MS Access? Many thanks. brenda Are you sure you want to do this? I would expect 3 tables vis: Table of Personel with PersonelID, Suname, FirstName, ColourID, CountryID & DateOfBirth (Age will be out of date next birthday and should be calculated), Table of Colours ColourID & Colour Table of Countries CountryID & Country. You can then use simple queries to return all the red people or people who live in UK. Am I missing something? Phil <bbcdancer@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:495c4ca6...

How to display Images from a table in MS Access onto asp form
Hi! I am new to asp and here is my question. I have an MS Access datacase,In one table I stored all the information regarding one truck, including 4 images for each of the truck.The data type for images are OLEObject. I am sending the information into the table using MS Access Form.and the images using insert object.Now the problem is they are not displaying on an ASP form, but the text is displaying ok.Any help! Thanks! VAD This is a question that would be better asked in an ASP newsgroup. There are several at news.microsoft.com, which you can access with most any newsreader. Larry Li...

Accessing Oracle Tables from MS Access
How difficult is this? I'm having a tough time getting a simple select to work. I am using MS Access 2002 and Windows XP. What do I have to do to make a simple select statement like this work: select id from emp I have stumbled upon many websites although none straight to the point. Any help in how to get this done, or pointing me in the right direction of a book or website, would be greatly appreciated! berj Yes, I do have the table links working. But I did want to run the select for such things as grabbing the next number off of a sequence. As in: select test.nextval fro...

Update MS Access table from another table
This is probably very simple but I can't figure out a way to update one table from another table. Here is an example: ------ TABLEA ------ first_name last_name grade ------ TABLEB ------ first_name last_name grade I want to update TABLEB's "grade" column from TABLEA (join by first_name and last_name). What's wrong with following sql? UPDATE TABLEB SET GRADE = (SELECT GRADE FROM TABLEA WHERE TABLEA.LAST_NAME = TABLEB.LAST_NAME AND TABLEA.FIRST_NAME = TABLEB.FIRST_NAME) Also, one more question: How do I update TABLE's &quo...

How to access MS-Access metadata tables (eg MSysObjects)
Dear all, I have an MS-Access MDB-file with hundreds of tables and want to know when they were created and/or modified. The MS-Access metadata table MSySObjects includes this information, but I have not managed to read it from SAS. (CLI describe error tells me that I have no reading access) --> Does anybody have a working code example for this? I have tried the libname ACCESS and Libname ODBC variants. Regards Dietrich -- DIETRICH ALTE, Dipl.-Statistiker, Dr. rer. med. Wiss. Projektmanager "Study of Health in Pomerania (SHIP)" Institut f�r Community Medicine - SHIP/KEF EMA-Universit�t Greifswald - Medizinische Fakult�t Walther-Rathenau-Str. 48, D-17475 Greifswald, Germany URL ship.community-medicine.de Phone ++49(0)3834-867713, Fax ++49(0)3834-866684 ...

deleting records from MS Access table
I have some xml data that I stick into MS Access tables. I can't export the to Access mdb because replacing the table will destroy the relationships in the Access table. A couple of times a month, I get new xml data. This data is cumulative, so, I can replace the whole table. So, the solution is to PROC APPEND the xml data into the Access tables, but only the shell of the table--no observations else I would have dupes. What I need to do then is remove all observations from the Access tables before I append. I read something in the online docs that may thwart my plans: You cannot use...

Update table using data from another table
I believe the following a valid SQL statement, but MS Access returns with an error "Operation must be an updateable query". Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! UPDATE FERCPTILoad AS FL SET FL.[Load Dist Factor] = FL.[MW]/( select FA.[Load MW] from FERCPTIArea AS FA where FA.[Area Num] = FL.[Area Num of Bus]); *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** Bo Long wrote: > I believe the following a valid SQL statement, but MS Access returns > with an error "Operation must be an updateable query". > > Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! > > UPDATE FERCPTILoad AS FL > SET FL.[Load Dist Factor] = FL.[MW]/( > select FA.[Load MW] > from FERCPTIArea AS FA > where FA.[Area Num] = FL.[Area Num of Bus]); > > > > *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** Why not try using DLOOKUP instead of the subselect? My guess is that since the subquery could conceivably return more than one record, the update query won't work. ...

Re: How to access automatically in SAS a MS Access table name
i am not sure if SAS will support long file name if you use libname. a workaround is to use passthrough. On Jan 16, 2008 12:31 PM, JKamgang@Yahoo.com <JBKamgang@gmail.com> wrote: > Dear All, > > > > Happy New Year , > > > > Please, I need your help in figuring out how to access in SAS a MS > Access > table name which has more than 32 characters. As this program merges 5 > databases, I need to have almost everything automated. That's why I > don't want to rename manually the table names. > > > > Please find the program below. > > > > Thanks in advance for your kind assistance, > > > > Jean Baptiste > > > > The program: > > - - - > > > > options VALIDVARNAME=ANY ; > > libname DBsource access 'S:\Data > Management\External\Projects\MTCT-Plus\MTCT-Plus November 2007 > Data\Programs\Data\MTCT-PlusData All.mdb'; > > /* Creating the Pediatric HIV result information additional */ > > > > data* pedResultadd ; > > set dbsource.'tblInfantHIVTestResultsAdditional'n (keep = > > testid studyid labid i2 i2_da i2_mo i2_yr i2a i2b i2text > > ); > * > > run*; > > - - - The log - - > > 1636 > > 1637 /* Creating the Pediatric HIV result information additional */ > > 1638 > > 1639 data pedResultadd ; > > 1640 set dbsource.'tblInfantHIVTestResultsAdditional...

Query regarding accessing the Lung Image Database Consortium Images.
I downloaded the Lung CT images from LIDC official website along with XML notations in which details of the lung nodules were given. Every Nodule ROI position is mentioned by three parameters in the XML annotation file, which are X coordinate, Y co-ordinate and Z position along with SOP Uid. AS per my understanding SOP id tells the information about in which CT slice nodule is there and X and Y co-ordinates tell the information about the position of nodule in that slice. Nodule Id = 12751 Image Z position = 675 ImageSOP_UID = 1.3.6.1.4.1.9328.50.3.14126 X Co-ordinate = 212 Y- Coordinate = 314 How to locate the Nodule from this information??? Totally 126 slices(from 14026 to 14152) are there in the folder that i download. I can't exactly extract the slice number information from the above data given in the annotation sheet. I assumed from the ImageSOP UID information that Nodule is there in 14126 slice at (212 x 314) position, but i can't see any nodule at that place while opening that slice in MATLAB Please help me out on this issue :( "Senthil Kumar " <senthilkumar.tk@ritchennai.edu.in> wrote in message <keiih3$fpt$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > I downloaded the Lung CT images from LIDC official website along with XML notations in which details of the lung nodules were given. Every Nodule ROI position is mentioned by three parameters in the XML annotation file, which are X coordinate, Y co-ordinate and Z position along with ...

Re: How to access MS-Access metadata tables (eg MSysObjects)
The answer is given here: Problem Note 7495: No read permission on System Tables when using SAS/ACCESS Interface to ODBC with a Microsoft Access ODBC Driver http://support.sas.com/kb/7/495.html Regards Dietrich Dietrich Alte schrieb: > Dear all, > > I have an MS-Access MDB-file with hundreds of tables and want to know > when they were created and/or modified. > The MS-Access metadata table MSySObjects includes this information, > but I have not managed to read it from SAS. > (CLI describe error tells me that I have no reading access) > --> Does anybody have a working code example for this? > I have tried the libname ACCESS and Libname ODBC variants. > > Regards > > Dietrich > -- DIETRICH ALTE, Dipl.-Statistiker, Dr. rer. med. Wiss. Projektmanager "Study of Health in Pomerania (SHIP)" Institut f�r Community Medicine - SHIP/KEF EMA-Universit�t Greifswald - Medizinische Fakult�t Walther-Rathenau-Str. 48, D-17475 Greifswald, Germany URL ship.community-medicine.de Phone ++49(0)3834-867713, Fax ++49(0)3834-866684 ...

Re: deleting records from MS Access table
Jeremy: Would you consider a slightly different strategy? - copy the metadata shell of the table; - delete the table; - rename the empty shell of the table to the name of the original table; - append the new data to the shell. The SQL create table new like old; copies the shell of the table. The DROP TABLE old; query deletes the old table. CREATE TABLE old FROM new; renames the new table. Enclose the queries that operate on metadata (do not yield a tabular object) in an EXECUTE() function. I suspect that this strategy will work faster than one that requires deletions at the row level. Sig -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Miller, Jeremy T. Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 5:45 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: deleting records from MS Access table I have some xml data that I stick into MS Access tables. I can't export the to Access mdb because replacing the table will destroy the relationships in the Access table. A couple of times a month, I get new xml data. This data is cumulative, so, I can replace the whole table. So, the solution is to PROC APPEND the xml data into the Access tables, but only the shell of the table--no observations else I would have dupes. What I need to do then is remove all observations from the Access tables before I append. I read something in the online docs that may thwart my plans: You cannot use DELETE FROM on a table accessed via an engine that d...

Displaying ODE image from MS Access database
Hi everyone, i've created a GUI to retrieve data from a MS Access database. One of the fields in the table is a ODE field named 'pix' which contains an attached image file. i'm trying to retrieve this image file from the GUI however, the displayed image is totally distorted. Below is a short excerpt of my code to retrieve and display the file. Can anyone please advise me ? Thanks for reading :) connA=database('sus','','') ping(connA) cursorA=exec(connA,['select pix from Test Where ID=252']); %pix and ID are fields , Test is a Tabl...

Trying to document between image and visio access tables
Just in case anyone out there has had the 'opportunity' to wrestle with Visio I was hoping they may be able to help. I am trying to document and cross map between an Image dbase and an Access database. I have been presented with a Visio document (generated by reverse engineering I think). It holds table definitions of an Access database as table entity Visio objects. As far as I can tell its the equivalent of a Query FO on sets (why it took eight weeks for the other party to produce I cannot think). I can see all the info I need in the database properties, categories, ...

How to access automatically in SAS a MS Access table name which has more than 32 characters?
Dear All, Happy New Year , Please, I need your help in figuring out how to access in SAS a MS Access table name which has more than 32 characters. As this program merges 5 databases, I need to have almost everything automated. That's why I don't want to rename manually the table names. Please find the program below. Thanks in advance for your kind assistance, Jean Baptiste The program: - - - options VALIDVARNAME=ANY ; libname DBsource access 'S:\Data Management\External\Projects\MTCT-Plus\MTCT-Plus November 2007 Data\Programs\Data\MTCT-PlusData All.mdb'; /* Creating the Pediatric HIV result information additional */ data* pedResultadd ; set dbsource.'tblInfantHIVTestResultsAdditional'n (keep = testid studyid labid i2 i2_da i2_mo i2_yr i2a i2b i2text ); * run*; - - - The log - - 1636 1637 /* Creating the Pediatric HIV result information additional */ 1638 1639 data pedResultadd ; 1640 set dbsource.'tblInfantHIVTestResultsAdditional'n (keep = --------------------------------------------- 211 ERROR 211-185: Invalid data set name. 1641 1642 testid studyid labid i2 i2_da i2_mo i2_yr i2a i2b i2text 1643 ); Jean Baptiste, --- Jean Baptiste KAMGANG, Lead Data Manager - CDC Cameroon US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Mutengene, SouthWest Province Cameroon, Africa E mail: JBKamgang@cm.cdc.gov. Tel: + 237 3 335 1690 Fax: + 237 3 335 1692 Cell: + 237 9 984 79 14 --- .. Ca...

Access table / how insert record into cursor position like in paradox table?
How In MsAccess table (ADO) insert record into cursor position like in paradox table? And i want move the records up and down I understand it's impossible with standard functions, but it's possible with SQLs, or in memory datasets. I just want small example can i do this. ...

Re: How to access automatically in SAS a MS Access table name #3
Jean - Unfortunately you are stuck - SAS only allows dataset names up to 32 bytes long - using name literals or conventional names. Defining short-named queries of your tables within MSAccess is a very good idea. The SAS libname engine will read the queries as tables and it doesn't necessitate changing your table names. Paul Choate DDS Data Extraction (916) 654-2160 -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of JKamgang@Yahoo.com Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 9:32 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: How to access automatically in SAS a MS Access table name which has more than 32 characters? Dear All, Happy New Year , Please, I need your help in figuring out how to access in SAS a MS Access table name which has more than 32 characters. As this program merges 5 databases, I need to have almost everything automated. That's why I don't want to rename manually the table names. Please find the program below. Thanks in advance for your kind assistance, Jean Baptiste The program: - - - options VALIDVARNAME=ANY ; libname DBsource access 'S:\Data Management\External\Projects\MTCT-Plus\MTCT-Plus November 2007 Data\Programs\Data\MTCT-PlusData All.mdb'; /* Creating the Pediatric HIV result information additional */ data* pedResultadd ; set dbsource.'tblInfantHIVTestResultsAdditional'n (keep = testid studyid labid i2 i2_da i2_mo i2_yr i2a i2b i2text ); * run...

Re: How to access automatically in SAS a MS Access table name #2
Hi Jean, It looks like your problem is that you've got a quote in a table name: Additional'n=20 If it is possible to rename that table, that might work. =20 Also, if you use the import feature in SAS, it will write code for you = that you can save and put in a program- you might try that to see if it = can handle this kind of file name. I'd rename the table in Access, = though- a quote in a table name is likely to contiously cause you = problems. -Mary ----- Original Message -----=20 From: JKamgang@Yahoo.com=20 To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU=20 Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 11:31 AM Subject: How to access automatically in SAS a MS Access table name = which has more than 32 characters? Dear All, Happy New Year , Please, I need your help in figuring out how to access in SAS a MS Access table name which has more than 32 characters. As this program merges 5 databases, I need to have almost everything automated. That's why I don't want to rename manually the table names. Please find the program below. Thanks in advance for your kind assistance, Jean Baptiste The program: - - - options VALIDVARNAME=3DANY ; libname DBsource access 'S:\Data Management\External\Projects\MTCT-Plus\MTCT-Plus November 2007 Data\Programs\Data\MTCT-PlusData All.mdb'; /* Creating the Pediatric HIV result information additional */ data* pedResultadd ; set dbsource.'tblInfantHIVTest...

SQL for Quering Access Tables using a Table/Field List Table
I have a Table called TableField that has the table names, fields and Data type of all the tables and fields in the database. They are set up as follows: Table: TableField TableName FieldName Type Table1 LName Text Table1 FName Text Table1 Address1 Text Table1 Address2 Text Table1 State Text Table1 Zip Text Table2 Color Text Table2 Descrip Text Table2 Size Text Table2 Temp Text . . Table65 ... Not having much Access experience, If I were looking for a specific value "e.g., Orange" located in one o...

How to read MS Access Database Table Created Date
Hi, may need some help here. I am using Borland Delphi Dev 2006. I am able to read the list of tables names in MS Access 2003 database using ADOConnection1.GetTableNames, but I am trying to read the list of tables with their created/modified dates, appreciate some help here please. Thanks. Xan. ...

How to creat thumbnails of jpg images in MS-Access database
Hi there, This is my first time here,.....I am a Perl developer by trade but currently working on Access database. Anyway,...I use this artical from Microsoft knowldge base number (285820) to creat a database that contains few .jpg images. My question is; how can I create a thumbnail imges for those jpg images and, if how can I get the the original jpg image to be displayed once I click on the thumbnail? Thanks for yoyr help. Tim You can use an image control(s) then use the width and height propertie(s) of your control(s). Make sure that the size mode property of the image contorl (in t...

How to read MS Access Database Table Created Date
Hi, may need some help here. I am using Borland Delphi Dev 2006. I am able to read the list of tables names in MS Access 2003 database using ADOConnection1.GetTableNames, but I am trying to read the list of tables with their created/modified dates, appreciate some help here please. Thanks. Xan. ...

How to ensure only one process accesses a record in Oracle database table
We have multiple processes running in parallel accessing the same database table in Oracle. The processes access the table thru a trigger and a stored procedure written for the trigger. We want only one process to pick a record and update it with a status. Is it possible to lock a record in Oracle ? Can any one tell me how we can achieve this? Thanks, Srini On 12 Oct 2004 00:27:46 -0700, aone1504@yahoo.com (Srini) wrote: >We have multiple processes running in parallel accessing the same >database table in Oracle. The processes access the table thru a >trigger and a stored procedure written for the trigger. > >We want only one process to pick a record and update it with a status. > >Is it possible to lock a record in Oracle ? Can any one tell me how we >can achieve this? > >Thanks, >Srini Records are automatically locked. You seem to need a table level lock, consequently severely limiting the scalability of your application. You can lock a table by issuing the lock table statement, in your case in exclusive mode. Note: this will not prevent records to be read. -- Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA Srini wrote: > We have multiple processes running in parallel accessing the same > database table in Oracle. The processes access the table thru a > trigger and a stored procedure written for the trigger. > > We want only one process to pick a record and update it with a status. > > Is it possible to lock a record in O...

Re: deleting records from MS Access table #7 636355
Jeremy, Try: proc sql; connect to oledb as test (provider="Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0" properties=("data source"="C:\test.mdb")); execute (delete from Table1) by test; disconnect from test; quit; Francis R Harvey III WB 303, (301)294-3952 harveyf1@westat.com > -----Original Message----- > From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@listserv.vt.edu] On > Behalf Of Miller, Jeremy T. > Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 5:45 PM > To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.VT.EDU > Subject: deleting records from MS Access table > > > I have som...

Re: deleting records from MS Access table #8 636356
Jeremy, Without knowing your export method to Access, it is difficult to offer suggestions. However, you might want to try using the dhms function, using 0s for the hour, minute, and second parameters, to convert your SAS date to a datetime value prior to the export. Francis R Harvey III WB 303, (301)294-3952 harveyf1@westat.com > -----Original Message----- > From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@listserv.vt.edu] On > Behalf Of Miller, Jeremy T. > Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 11:07 PM > To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.VT.EDU > Subject: Re: deleting records from MS Access table ...

Web resources about - Access and Images - Linking image table to a record table - comp.databases.ms-access

Object Linking and Embedding - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Object Linking and Embedding ( OLE ) is a technology developed by Microsoft that allows embedding and linking to documents and other objects. ...

Linking To Advertisers’ Facebook Pages Lowers Costs
Advertisements on Facebook yield more paying customers when the promotion links to a page on the social network instead of an external website. ...

An Industry Standard for Linking on Mobile
Linking is an important part of what makes the web great, but right now it's too hard to implement and expose deep links on mobile. There's no ...

Facebook vs. Google: the battle for deep linking supremacy
Facebook and Google are in an arms race, but this time not over active user counts. Both tech giants are making big moves in the deep linking ...

Mobile app deep-linking and new Cards - Twitter Blogs
Twitter Cards are being used by more than 10,000 developers, mobile apps and websites to richly represent content on Twitter, including article ...

App Store - LinKing
Get LinKing on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Flickr: Linking Paths' Photostream
Explore Linking Paths' photostream on Flickr. This user has 368 photos on Flickr.

SOPA & PIPA HORROR STORY UK citizen extradited by US for LINKING to a copyrighted site - YouTube
Originally Uploaded by JeepersMedia on Jan 18, 2012 (by Mike Mozart) STEAL THIS VIDEO! Re-Upload to YouTube and Everywhere! Evidence Blog ht ...

Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu stirs trouble by linking Muslim leader to Holocaust
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu provoked controversy ahead of a visit to Germany by saying the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem convinced Adolf ...

Syrian Opposition Claims It Has Evidence Linking Assad Forces To Recent Chlorine Gas Attack
BEIRUT (Reuters) – Syrian opposition activists have posted photographs and video that they say shows an improvised chlorine bomb to back up claims ...