Access Report Footer displaying the sum of a text box values in the Detail in another text box in the page's footer

How can I (if I can) display the sum of a text box values in the Detail in
another text box in the page's footer?

For example, I have a text box called "txtPoints" in the detail which
displays the total points for a current activity.  As it cycles through all
the activities it displays the various points for each activity.
In the page's footer I want to display the total points.  Here's what I have
in the control source for the totals textbox:

    =Sum([txtPoints].[Text])

but that doesn't work.  Any suggestions?

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 23:17:03 GMT, Richard Hollenbeck wrote:

> How can I (if I can) display the sum of a text box values in the Detail in
> another text box in the page's footer?
>
> For example, I have a text box called "txtPoints" in the detail which
> displays the total points for a current activity.  As it cycles through all
> the activities it displays the various points for each activity.
> In the page's footer I want to display the total points.  Here's what I have
> in the control source for the totals textbox:
>
>     =Sum([txtPoints].[Text])
>
> but that doesn't work.  Any suggestions?

Read Microsoft Knowledgebase article:
132017  'How to sum a column of numbers in a report by page'
--
Fred
Please only reply to this newsgroup.

SUM of a text box in Access Reports
Hello everyone. I have created a report that runs off a query. The query will return results that have different records for different people but will only have one (staff time) see query results below. FIRSTNAME SUB_TEAM_1 QUEUENAME Actual_Time Staff Aryn Heather Williams 1.245 10.09 Aryn Heather Williams UNDERWRITING 1.222 10.09 Anne Miranda Wilkins 0.426666666666667 7.598 Anne Miranda Wilkins SET UP 0.632222222222222 7.598 Anne Miranda Wilkins UNDERWRITING 2.35194444444444 7.598 Angel Miranda Wilkins 1.50055555555556 9.09 Angel Miranda Wilkins UNDERWRITING 3.36888888888889 9.09 Cindy Stephanie Becker 1.12361111111111 10.48 Cindy Stephanie Becker PAYMENTS 4.185 10.48 Cindy Stephanie Becker UNDERWRITING 0.285277777777778 10.48 Then i run a report off of this query. On the sub_team_1 footer i want to total the staff hours for each Sub Team. However since there are more than one record for each person, the staff time is sometimes doubled/tripled when I do a sum so I cant go that route. Onthe firstname footer i have a textbox with [Staff] that give me their staff hours only once. When i try to sum up all of the values of the staff textbox it asks for a value for Text115 which i named the Staff textbox to. Is it possible to sum up a TextBox in the first place? Is there an...

Unbound text box, text>255, MS Access/PostgreSQL
Hello. I have the following problem with MS Access/PostgreSQL combination: There is a form in Access that has an unbound text box, used for entering a commentary of a batch of records. There is a DAO Append Query that has a parameter that is passed from the text box using parameter of DAO QueryDef object. I adjusted B7 parameter (Text as LongVarchar) in connection string (ODBC driver) to 1, so that Access links PostgreSQL Text fields as Memo fields in Access. The intention was to be able to enter unlimited length commentary into the field. But, although I can enter unlimited text by using bound text box in some other forms, in this particular form I can't use bound control, so I need to pass text from UNBOUND control to the linked table by using DAO or ADO code. It seems that DAO query can't accept Memo as parameter, but only text. If my text exceeds length of 255, I have an VBA error 3271. If text in unbound text box is shorter that 255 everything is OK. So, is there any way to pass text of length >255 from unbound text box to Memo field of linked PostgreSQL table, by using DAO or ADO ? Thanks in advance, Zlatko On Mon, 3 Oct 2005 01:15:54 +0200, "Zlatko Mati�" <zlatko.matic1@sb.t-com.hr> wrote: >Hello. >I have the following problem with MS Access/PostgreSQL combination: >There is a form in Access that has an unbound text box, used for entering a >commentary of a batch of records. >There is a DAO Append Query tha...

Text box in access report not displaying currency format
I have created a report in access. I had to add a text box to input a value for previous months balance. I have formatted to display with $ currency, and also with the " , " for thousand separator. I have not been able to get it to display correctly. It is just the numbers without the formatting. Please help !!! *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it! Sounds like you tried a custom format (for the text box) that's not working. Access has a currency format that you can select in the control properties. Is the control source for your textbox a number field? If not, you'll be much better off changing the bound field to a number type. -Ed "Scott Gorman" <sgor1@comcast.net> wrote in message news:41fc319b$1_2@127.0.0.1... >I have created a report in access. I had to add a text box to input a > value for previous months balance. I have formatted to display with $ > currency, and also with the " , " for thousand separator. > I have not been able to get it to display correctly. It is just the > numbers without the formatting. > Please help !!! > > > > *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** > Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it! Did you put the format into the report's TextBox, itself? -- MichKa [MS] NLS Collation/Locale/Keyboard Technical Lead Globalization Infrastr...

MS-Access 2007. Report. Text box format problem
Hi, I am new to MS-Access. I have created a very simple report in MS-Access based on an imported Excel spreadsheet. The individual costs are held in field "Item Cost". Each instance of the field is displayed on the report and the field has NO Format property associated. On the report the field displays with a currency symbol and two decimal places - which is what I want. I guess the currency format of the field is being picked up from the original Excel spreadsheet. I have in the report footer the total of "Item Cost" which is calculated by =Sum([Item Cost]). This calculation gives the correct value for the sum, but I cannot control the display format. In the report Design view this field =Sum([Item Cost]) has a property sheet which contains a format value of "Currency". However, on the generated report this value just displays as a standard decimal. How do I get the report to display =Sum([Item Cost]) with a leading currency symbol (UK Sterling in my case) and two decimal places? Thanks Clive "Clive" <clive_long@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:8678680d-5123-4263-98c2-cfbb739fd5bb@x41g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I am new to MS-Access. > > I have created a very simple report in MS-Access based on an > imported Excel spreadsheet. > > The individual costs are held in field "Item Cost". Each instance of > the field is displayed on the report and the field has N...

Report's text box control split by page break
I have a report with pages breaking in the middle of text box controls. And it's not just on a line-by-line basis, but sometimes (in a situation that I can no longer recreate) just the bottom portions of a line's letters were showing up at the top of a page. My experiments show that Access will ordinarily break before a text box if the whole thing won't fit, but I haven't been able to find a property that will control this behavior. I wonder if the problem could be related to the fact that I created the report by saving the corresponding form as a report. And even if it is, I want to know how to change the behavior. Any ideas?? PE In general, Access works with keeping sections together, rather than text boxes. One way around this is to create some extra group header/footer sections. For example, if you choose the primary key field in the sorting'n'grouping box and in the lower pane of that dialog set Group Header to Yes and Group Footer to Yes, then these sections will appear for every record (because the primary key is different every record). This give you the equivalent of 3 detail sections, so you can move some of the controls into the group header, some into the group footer, set Keep Together to Yes for the sections, and Access will break the page to keep each of the sections together. If necessary, you can repeat that, making another group header and footer on the same field (next row in Sorting'n'Grouping box), to ge...

Show Text box on Top of another Text Box
Hi, I have a text box with conditional formating so if certain conditions are m= et it display either Green or Red. I want to put another text box on top of= it (this text box is smaller than the "conditional formating" text box) an= d have the the text in this text box displayed. Basically I want the condit= ional text box to form a colour border around the displayed text. How do I do that? Thanks, Barry On Apr 1, 11:18=A0am, Barry Edmund Wright <barry.edmund.wri...@witstoronto.ca> wrote: > Hi, > > I have a text box with conditional formating so if certain conditions are= met it display either Green or Red. I want to put another text box on top = of it (this text box is smaller than the "conditional formating" text box) = and have the the text in this text box displayed. Basically I want the cond= itional text box to form a colour border around the displayed text. > > How do I do that? > > Thanks, > Barry Why not overlay the textbox and set Visible =3D False. Then when true change to Visible =3D True. Barry Edmund Wright <barry.edmund.wright@witstoronto.ca> wrote in news:21224033.2400.1333297115162.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@vbbdy 9: > Hi, > > I have a text box with conditional formating so if certain > conditions are met it display either Green or Red. I want to put > another text box on top of it (this text box is smaller than the > "conditional formating" text box) and hav...

Accessing text box value
Hi I am trying to access the value of a textbox in its 'on change' event as follows; msgbox Me.Company.Text But I am getting the error 'You can't reference a property or method for a control unless the control has the focus.'. How can I get the current text in the textbox as the user types each character? Thanks Regards John wrote: > Hi > > I am trying to access the value of a textbox in its 'on change' event as > follows; > > msgbox Me.Company.Text > > But I am getting the error 'You can't reference a property or method f...

Thanks Allen and other access guru's (was how to fill a bound text box automaticlly)
Sorry for posting, something funny is going down with my newsever or network and I can only seem to post new entries. Just wanted to say thanks to Allen and Mr Fenton and Bob. Ill repost when I get it fixed. Regards John ...

How do I 'SELECT All' text in a text box
I want to select all text in a multi line text box from a command butten. Thank for help Dave Try this... Private Sub Command1_Click() With Text1 .SelStart = 0 .SelLength = Len(.Text) .SetFocus End With End Sub Rick - MVP "Dave" <last2try@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:fo0b90h0j9imbvntdea3uu2mefth5teufr@4ax.com... > I want to select all text in a multi line text box from a command > butten. > > Thank for help > Dave ...

Displaying text in a text box depending on selection made in list box on same form
Hi I have an unbound text box on a form from which the user can choose a product. When the user chooses a product, I want the text box on the same form to display the description of that product. right now I can get it to display the row number of the product that corresponds to what the user clicked but not the value of the Product Description which is what I want. The fields in the tables are both text. here is the code: Private Sub LstContactProducts_AfterUpdate() txtProductDescription.SetFocus txtProductDescription.Text = LstContactProducts.Column(2,txtProductDescription) End Sub Thanks in advance Colin Colin, why don't you create the combobox, with from a table or query with all the information you need and use cboComboboxname.column(0), cboComboboxname.colum(1) etc etc...to populate the fields you want? HTH Michael "Colin Ward" <cward002@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:2a660c80.0308010710.26b3257@posting.google.com... > Hi I have an unbound text box on a form from which the user can choose > a product. When the user chooses a product, I want the text box on the > same form to display the description of that product. right now I can > get it to display the row number of the product that corresponds to > what the user clicked but not the value of the Product Description > which is what I want. The fields in the tables are both text. > > here is the code: > > Private Sub LstContactProducts_AfterUpdate() > txtP...

Adding Combo Box Text To A Text Box
I have a combo box and a text box on a form. When I choose a value from the combo box, I want it to be added to the textbox. I'm able to do this by using the following code when I click the combo box: Me!Textbox = Me!TextBox & Me!ComboBox I now need the additional combo box items to be added on a new line in the text box each time I click the combo box. I've tried using Sendkeys "^{Enter} but I'm not achieving the desired result. I know this is probably very simple, but I'm just not seeing it. Any help is appreciated. This will do it: Private Sub ComboBox_AfterUpdate() If IsNull(Me.Textbox) Then Me.Textbox = ComboBox Else Me.Textbox = Me.Textbox & vbNewLine & ComboBox End If End Sub Wayne wrote: >I have a combo box and a text box on a form. When I choose a value >from the combo box, I want it to be added to the textbox. I'm able to >do this by using the following code when I click the combo box: > >Me!Textbox = Me!TextBox & Me!ComboBox > >I now need the additional combo box items to be added on a new line in >the text box each time I click the combo box. I've tried using >Sendkeys "^{Enter} but I'm not achieving the desired result. > >I know this is probably very simple, but I'm just not seeing it. Any >help is appreciated. -- There's ALWAYS more than one way to skin a cat! Answers/posts based on Access 2000 Message posted via AccessMonster.com http:/...

text box dependent on other text box entry
I want to have a form with 40 PartNumber text boxes, 40 PartDescription text boxes, and 40 PartPrice text boxes. The name of each would vary of course, but I want to be able to enter the part number in the PartNumber in the PartNumber text box for each replaced part. After the number has been entered the PartDescription and the PartPrice should show up in the other respective text boxes. I will be linking to a table that includes 3 columns labeled PartNumber, PartDescription, and PartPrice. For instance, if I enter "12345" in the PartNumber text box then the description of the part along with its price should appear in each of their respective text boxes. If PartNumber 12345 is a Washer that costs 0.75 then The PartDescription, and PartPrice should read Washer in PartDescription text box and $0.75 in the PartPrice text box. In other words I need some code or method that upon entering a PartNumber in the PartNumber field finds the record referred to and then returns the value other columns in the table. There should be no error if a field is left blank. This database will be used to enter warranty claims, so that the user will be able to enter parts and automatically know how much they will be reimbursed for the part. Thanks for your help, Shannan Casteel -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/databases-ms-access/200507/1 hmm... 40 partnumber textboxes? Are you sure you don't want something like a d...

what's the maximum length of a text box on a report
using access97, with a link table to sql server 2005 the table has a memo field t_text containing 2230 chars this field is the source of text box on a report, but printing the report hangs unless I do left(t_text, 1890) in which case it prints properly, and fill in most of the page with the 1890 chars so is there a limit to the length of the text box content ? or the problem due to the fact it needs more that a page to print the text box ? one workaround would be to create a second text box to prints the next 1890 chars is there anything else I can do ? On Jun 5, 2:22=A0pm, Roger <lesperan...@natpro.com> wrote: > using access97, with a link table to sql server 2005 > the table has a memo field t_text containing 2230 chars > this field is the source of text box on a report, but printing the > report hangs unless I do > left(t_text, 1890) in which case it prints properly, and fill in most > of the page with the 1890 chars > > so is there a limit to the length of the text box content ? > or the problem due to the fact it needs more that a page to print the > text box ? > > one workaround would be to create a second text box to prints the next > 1890 chars > is there anything else I can do ? Have you tried setting the textbox properity 'Can Grow' to true?? bobh. On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 11:22:57 -0700 (PDT), Roger wrote: > using access97, with a link table to sql server 2005 > the table has a memo field t_text containi...

MS Access
I've got a bound report with a query as the record source. I'm adding a total to the footer and have inserted a text box to display it. I'm attempting to set the control source of the text box to a different sum aggregate query using the expression builder. When I select the query and it's single field, single row field it inserts the following in the control source box for the text box. =[Qrydetsum_offtotal]![Office_total] I've tested the query ( Qrydetsum_offtotal ) independently and it runs and returns a single value each time for the calculated field, Office_total. But when the report runs it simply displays #error. As an alternative I've tried to load the result of the query into a variable and then reference the variable in the control source of the text box, but when I do that, nothing seems to happen. I'm sort of new to VBA, so if anyone has suggestions about how to do this or a simpler way, I'd appreciate the input. Thanks, Bob Bob: If you are looking up a single value then the DLookup function will probably work. There is also a DSum function when you need to calculate a sum from a table or query different from the record source. Information on both of these can be found in Access Help. -- David Lloyd MCSD .NET http://LemingtonConsulting.com This response is supplied "as is" without any representations or warranties. "Bob" <rmcintire@network-spectrum.com> wrote in message news:111768...

Box of text with width of another text
Hi, how can I make a box that contains one string, but has the width of another? For example, is there a command like \widthoffirstboxbox{$T$}{$T_a$} which creates a box which contains $T_a$ but has the width of $T$? Best regars, Paul Paul Kaletta <paulkaletta@googlemail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > how can I make a box that contains one string, but has the width of > another? > > For example, is there a command like > > \widthoffirstboxbox{$T$}{$T_a$} > > which creates a box which contains $T_a$ but has the width of $T$? \usepackage{calc} \makebox[\widthof{$T$}]{$T_a$} Ciao Enrico Paul Kaletta <paulkaletta@googlemail.com> writes: > Hi, > > how can I make a box that contains one string, but has the width of > another? > > For example, is there a command like > > \widthoffirstboxbox{$T$}{$T_a$} > > which creates a box which contains $T_a$ but has the width of $T$? \llap{$T_a$}\phantom{$T$} -- Change “LookInSig” to “tcalveu” to answer by mail. Paul Kaletta <paulkaletta@googlemail.com> writes: > Hi, > > how can I make a box that contains one string, but has the width of > another? > > For example, is there a command like > > \widthoffirstboxbox{$T$}{$T_a$} > > which creates a box which contains $T_a$ but has the width of $T$? \rlap{$T_a$}\hphantom{$T$} -- Change “LookInSig” to “tcalveu” to answer by mail. ...

Access Report Average Miles/Gallon in Group Footer and Report Footer?
I have a formula, but it is not calculating correctly. AvgCostPerGal: IIf([txtCarCostType]="Gas",IIf(Sum(Abs([tblCarCost]! [FKCostType]<>6)*[tblCarCost]! [CurCostAmount])=0,0,IIf(Sum([intGallons])=0,0,Sum(Abs([tblCarCost]! [FKCostType]<>6)*[tblCarCost]![CurCostAmount])/ Sum([intGallons]))),Null) This is in the control source query for a report where users open a form and choose the cars and or date criteria. They can choose to get a report of all costs for 1, multiple or all cars in the fleet. They can choose to run the report for year to date, one month, a date range, or all entered data. The report shows by car, each cost type (gas, maintenance, body work, oil changes etc) the cost. Also shown for just the gas cost type is the mileage, gallons of gas purchased over the time period, average miles/gallon, and average cost/gallon. The average cost/gallon is summed for all costs, without any costs under the cost type of body work. The average cost/gallon calculation is what is above. The costcostype in the calculation above is 6 for body work. If the cost type is Gas (we will need this calculation IIf([txtCarCostType]="Gas", If the sum of the absolute value of CurcostAmount, without body work (6) is 0 then 0 IIf(Sum(Abs([tblCarCost]![FKCostType]<>6)*[tblCarCost]! [CurCostAmount])=0,0, If the gallons for the car and time range is 0 then 0 IIf(Sum([intGallons])=0,0, Finally - sum of the absolute value of CurcostAmount, without bo...

Report: Text box won't print or repeat in page header.
Hello all, I have a text box in the page header of my Access report that takes a dynamic string value from a named text box on an open form as its control source, written as follows: =Forms!frmExtractResInfo!txtSelectionCriteria Two problems/situations occur: 1) It previews OK, but it isn't present when printing to hardcopy or a ..pdf file. 2) The text box is in the "page header" portion of the report, yet only shows up on the first page. Everything else in this portion of the report displays/prints to each page just fine. I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out why this text box won't output. Any ideas! Thanks for the help, -Nate Access 2003 Windows XP Try using the Report's OpenArgs property to pass the value to the report ... Tony D'Ambra Web Site: aadconsulting.com Web Blog: accessextra.net "akparasite" <oasisbigfork@centurytel.net> wrote in message news:1102977906.925492.232430@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hello all, > > I have a text box in the page header of my Access report that takes a > dynamic string value from a named text box on an open form as its > control source, written as follows: > > =Forms!frmExtractResInfo!txtSelectionCriteria > > Two problems/situations occur: > > 1) It previews OK, but it isn't present when printing to hardcopy or a > .pdf file. > > 2) The text box is in the "page header" portion of the report, yet > onl...

Access Forms: Set different field background color based on text box value
Hi all, I am trying to set different background color based on text box value on a form. Basically, I have one form that display many lines of records(record source is a query), in each of the lines, if a text box named "status" is "C", THe line will be shown in green, else in red. Can this be done? ANyone can help me with this? Rgds, Vic See: http://www.lebans.com/conditionalformatting.htm -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia. Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Vic" <li.shen@uq.edu.au> wrote in message news:f499098d.0409292252.503892a0@posting.google.com... > Hi all, > I am trying to set different background color based on text box > value on a form. Basically, I have one form that display many lines of > records(record source is a query), in each of the lines, if a text box > named "status" is "C", THe line will be shown in green, else in red. > Can this be done? ANyone can help me with this? > > > Rgds, > Vic ...

Access 2007 Special Effect Text Box Won't show Sunken with Window XP
Hi All I am just getting to grips with Access 2007 and one of the quirks I have found is that when I design using Windows in XP Windows-Classic colors and set the text boxes on forms' special effect property to "sunken" They appear as sunken in the correct manner. However, when I change to the Windows XP color scheme the forms text boxes appear flat even though the special effect property has not changed. Any ideas or is it a new quirk we have to live with. I haven't tried it with Vista yet. That should be interesting Thanks Bob "bobdydd" <reallyuseful2004@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:1176400312.737049.187090@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > Hi All > > I am just getting to grips with Access 2007 and one of the quirks I > have found is that when I design using Windows in XP Windows-Classic > colors and set the text boxes on forms' special effect property to > "sunken" They appear as sunken in the correct manner. > > However, when I change to the Windows XP color scheme the forms text > boxes appear flat even though the special effect property has not > changed. > > Any ideas or is it a new quirk we have to live with. I haven't tried > it with Vista yet. That should be interesting > > Thanks Bob > "bobdydd" <reallyuseful2004@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:1176400312.737049.187090@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > Hi All > > I am ju...

Access 2007 Special Effect Text Box Won't show Sunken with Windows XP
Hi All I am just getting to grips with Access 2007 and one of the quirks I have found is that when I design using Windows in XP Windows-Classic colors and set the text boxes on forms' special effect property to "sunken" They appear as sunken in the correct manner. However, when I change to the Windows XP color scheme the forms text boxes appear flat even though the special effect property has not changed. Any ideas or is it a new quirk we have to live with. I haven't tried it with Vista yet. That should be interesting Thanks Bob I am quite sure this is the same for access 2003. If you look at the following screen shots, one is with themes turned on, and the other screens are with themes turned off. While you loose the sunken effect, with themes turned off, I think the software looks 10 years old. With themes on..everything looks far more modern. Make close attention to how the sunken boxes disappear with themes turned on. So, while I loose the sunken boxes..the software looks far more up to date and modern... Here are the following screen shots (access 2003). http://www.members.shaw.ca/AlbertKallal/Atheme/index.htm -- Albert D. Kallal (Access MVP) Edmonton, Alberta Canada pleaseNOOSpamKallal@msn.com I agree with what Albert says about the modernised interface, but I find the annoyances with themed controls seem to outweigh the benefits. You'll find that triple state check boxes don't show the third state with themed controls ...

VB access text box
I'm fairly new to access and VB. I have a form which contains several text boxes and an insert record command button. The button is supposed to insert a new record into the database using the text fields, and then increment a text field by 1. The insert record part works fine, but I cannot seem to increment a text box by one. I'm sure theres a simple explination to this!! Here is the code behind the command button. Private Sub cmdInsertRecord_Click() Dim conDatabase As ADODB.Connection Dim strSQL As String Set conDatabase = CurrentProject.Connection strSQL = "INSERT INTO PHOTOSAccess (REF) VALUES (" & lblRef & ")" conDatabase.Execute strSQL conDatabase.Close Set conDatabase = Nothing [Forms]![enterRecord]![lblRef] = [Forms]![enterRecord]![lblRef] + 1 End Sub Its the last statment i cannot get right, any ideas? The text box I want to increment is called 'lblRef' and is on a form called 'enterRecord'. many thanks jon. jonhanks wrote: > I'm fairly new to access and VB. .... and to news groups? :-) One post would be sufficient. > I have a form which contains several text boxes You execute a SQL statement with just one field. Is that how you want it? > Private Sub cmdInsertRecord_Click() > Dim conDatabase As ADODB.Connection > Dim strSQL As String > > Set conDatabase = CurrentProject.Connection > > strSQL = "INSERT INTO PHOTOSAccess (REF) VALUES (" & lblRef & &qu...

Report page footer / report footer
On my report I am currently using page footer to display some disclaimer information. No matter how many records show up in the detail section, the page footer is always at the bottom of the page. Is there any way to bring it up to the bottom of the detail section (right below last record)? The report footer works this way, but I need the footer to be displayed on every page, not just the last one. fonzie wrote: > On my report I am currently using page footer to display some > disclaimer information. No matter how many records show up in the > detail section, the page footer is always at the bottom of the page. > Is there any way to bring it up to the bottom of the detail section > (right below last record)? The report footer works this way, but I > need the footer to be displayed on every page, not just the last one. Put it in both the PageFooter and ReportFooter and set the PageFooter property of the report to "Not with Rpt Ftr" so that you don't see the information twice on the last page. -- Rick Brandt, Microsoft Access MVP Email (as appropriate) to... RBrandt at Hunter dot com > Put it in both the PageFooter and ReportFooter and set the PageFooter property > of the report to "Not with Rpt Ftr" so that you don't see the information twice > on the last page. I'm pretty new when it comes to reports, where/how do I set the "Not with Rpt Ftr" property? never mind, found it. Thanks ...

Replace Function in Access 2000 Report Text Box Control Source Expression Quits Working in Windows 2000
I've had an Access 2000 app running successfully for many months on both Windows XP and Windows 2000. Recently when my Windows 2000 users call a particular report, they get first a dialog requesting a "Replace" parameter. If the user clicks OK, the report opens, but only displays #Error. When the user tries to close the report, he is next presented with the choice of halting the code in break mode or not. Regardless of his choice, the app locks up and the user has to close the app with Task Manager. There is a text box on this report with the following expression in the control ...

Web resources about - Access Report Footer displaying the sum of a text box values in the Detail in another text box in the page's footer - comp.databases.ms-access

List of mammals displaying homosexual behavior - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For these mammals, there is documented evidence of homosexual behavior of one or more of the following kinds: sexual behavior , courtship , affection ...

Facebook Displaying Page Insights On Page Admins’ Personal Pages?
Some Facebook page administrators are seeing modules on their personal pages displaying page insights ad, campaign , and like totals for pages ...

Facebook Displaying Unread Messages from Pages in a New Updates Module
Facebook is displaying a new “Updates” sidebar module which shows some users unread messages sent to them by Pages. Users will see the Updates ...

Don Lemon Holds Up Sign Displaying the N-Word, Uncensored, on Air CNN Live - YouTube
Don Lemon Holds Up Sign Displaying the N-Word, Uncensored, on Air Lemon held up a Confederate flag first before holding up the sign. He asked, ...

Hazelwood coal mine fire: Morwell residents displaying symptoms similar to cigarette smokers, expert ...
An expert says some locals near Victoria's Hazelwood mine fire have symptoms similar to cigarette smokers.

Police accused of displaying fake G20 weapons
Toronto's top police officer misled the public by displaying fake weapons used in a medieval-themed role-playing game to help justify their actions ...

No charges for U.S. host for displaying high-capacity magazine on TV
NBC television journalist David Gregory won't face charges for displaying a high-capacity ammunition magazine on his "Meet the Press" news program ...

Jays' Escobar suspended three games for displaying slur
Toronto Blue Jays shortstop Yunel Escobar has been suspended three games for displaying a homophobic slur on his eye-black during a game on Saturday. ...

Google Play Store now displaying age-based ratings
We reported back in May that Google was adding age-based ratings to all apps in the Play Store as determined by the International Age Rating ...

Apple displaying Ferraris & other cars at WWDC hinting at CarPlay announcements
... 2014 Filed under: AAPL Company , iOS Continue reading more about AAPL Company and iOS at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Apple displaying ...