Compare one field in a table with a 3 fields in another table

Hi,

I have a small problem I am trying to check if field1 in Table1 matches
Field2, Field3 or Field4 in Table2: ie

Record 1
Table1
Field1 = ABC

Table2
Field1 = 44g
Field2 = ABC (this is matching field)
Field3 = rgrg

Record 2
Table1
Field1 = 123

Table2
Field1 = 123 (this is matching field)
Field2 = xx
Field3 = asd

Record 3
Table1
Field1 = xxx

Table2
Field1 = asd
Field2 = 123
Field3 = xxx (this is matching field)

Record 4
Table1
Field1 = 555

Table2
Field1 = ABC
Field2 = dsf
Field3 = ""

No matching field in Record4

As you can see the "matching" field could be in Field1, 2 or 3 in
Table2. I want to display all the records were there is no matching
field(s) in Table2 at all (whether in Field1, 2 or 3 in Table2)as in
record 4 (this is what i would like to be displayed)

Hope this maker sense

Thankyou very much

Flick. x

One approach would be a query like the following:

SELECT Test1.*
FROM Test1 LEFT JOIN TEST2 ON (Test1.Field1 = TEST2.Field1) OR (Test1.Field1
= TEST2.Field2) OR (Test1.Field1 = TEST2.Field3)
WHERE Test2.Field1 is null;

--
David Lloyd
MCSD .NET

This response is supplied "as is" without any representations or warranties.

<geronimo_me@hotmail.com> wrote in message
[...]

0
David5466 (95)

Access populate field in table from another field in the same table
I have two fields, "Item" and "Information" in the same table. "Information" contains three items from a seperate table created by a lookup. I would like to substring out the first item and place it in the "Item" field. Is there an easy way to do this? I would like the "Item" field to populate after the contents of "Information" have been selected. Thanks in advance for any assistance. Item Information Item1 Item1 Item2 Item3 On Tue, 20 May 2008 13:40:45 -0700 (PDT), sd_eds <sd_eds@hotmail.com> wrote: With a combination of Left$ and InStr you can pick apart the Information value and arrive at the Item value. You are dangerously close to storing redundant information, a no-no in proper relational database design. -Tom. >I have two fields, "Item" and "Information" in the same table. >"Information" contains three items from a seperate table created by a >lookup. I would like to substring out the first item and place it in >the "Item" field. Is there an easy way to do this? I would like the >"Item" field to populate after the contents of "Information" have been >selected. Thanks in advance for any assistance. > >Item Information >Item1 Item1 Item2 Item3 ...

Update field in one table from field in another
Hello everyone, this is my first post so apologies if i dont get it right first time, i am a self taught Access user, i am stuck on something i am trying to do, briefly i have 2 tables, one for vehicle details and one for inspection details of vehicles in the first table. I have 2 fields that are the same in both tables, lastsafe and distance, the vehicles table can only have 1 vehicle to each record, the inspection table can have multiple records for each vehicle, what i want to do is, when i input the last safe and distance values in the inspection table i need it to transfer that data to the vehicles table so that i am not having to type the same information twice for each record. Hope that makes sense and any help would be much appreciated. To make it clearer, here are the fields vehicles lastsafe (date field) Distance (number field inspections date (date field) distance (number field) Sorry i was wrong earlier, the field names are not the same but the data type are. I'm assuming that you have a fleet of vehicles for which you have info such as make, year model, VIN, License #, etc. and you do periodic inspections on these vehicles that you enter a safety inspection date and an odometer reading. I would have my vehicle info in the one file with a unique key field (set it to autonumber.) Do not include the lastsafe and distance fields. I would then create the inspection table with a key field set to a Long Integer number, the same as the key field in the...

Transfer values from one field to another field within the SAME table
How would I transfer the values from my WorkPhone field to my CellPhone field within the same table IBCCP Referral? Thanks!, John On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 07:14:50 -0700 (PDT), zufie wrote: > How would I transfer the values from my WorkPhone field to my > CellPhone field within the same table IBCCP Referral? > > Thanks!, > > John Run an update query. Update [IBCCP Referral] Set [IBCCP Referral].[CellPhone] = [IBCCP Referral].[WorkPhone]; -- Fred Please respond only to this newsgroup. I do not reply to personal e-mail Back up your table first so if you make a mistake, you can try again. Run this query: UPDATE [IBCCP Referral] SET CellPhone = WorkPhone; Chris Microsoft MVP zufie wrote: >How would I transfer the values from my WorkPhone field to my >CellPhone field within the same table IBCCP Referral? > >Thanks!, > >John -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/databases-ms-access/200807/1 ...

Basic Access user: Link field in one table to field in other?
Hi folks, I have Access 97 and have set up four tables, each with a Primary Key with a file name manually entered. For example, the four tables relate to information stored in a paper file, on four subjects, the paper file is indexed WM/01/05. This number, a unique identifier in the database, is the primary key and the same content in each table. Table 1 is called "Driver Data" Table 2 is called "Vehicle Owner" Table 3 is called "Vehicle Expenses" Table 4 is called "Legal Costs" The four tables have four corresponding Data Entry Forms, similarly named. I have command buttons in each form, each button linking to the appropriate three other forms. The tables are all linked in the same Primary Key using the Relationships tool, in order Table 1 to Table 4. As I add to the database, these four stacks of cards don't behave in the manner I would like. Once all four Forms have the same file number manually entered, I would like the current file number to go to the exact same file number when the command button is pressed, so that each Form in the "chain" works seamlessly between all the records. Each form should jump from WM/09/05 to WM/09/05 to WM/09/05 to WM/09/05 between forms. Presently, when the database is first switched on, WM/01/05 comes to the fore, which is fine. I can use the Search function to locate WM/09/05, which is fine. However, my linear navigation design is lacking something. It doesn't all &qu...

Count combination of fields in one table occurring in another table
Please could I have some help on matching records between tables. I want to return a check (true/false) stating whether the field combination in table 1 occurs in table 2. Obviously it's easy with just one field, but two is more problematic. I have the following Table1 -------- field1 field2 Table1 Example values field1 field2 Rec1: A 1 Rec2: B 1 Rec3: A 2 Table2 ------- field1 field2 Table2 Example Values field1 field2 Rec4: B 2 Rec5: A 1 E.g. Table1 field1 field2 OccursInTable2 Rec1: A 1 True Rec2: B 1 False Rec3: A 2 False Attempts I've made include an Exists (or an IN) subquery - very very slow. Combining the fields into their own primary Key (e.g. a field KEY: "field1.B+field2.1") and then matching on that - seems cumbersome. It's a dynamic query (not a once off). If you can answer this then is there a more generic way to extend to more than two fields? Thanls James S0ck3t wrote: >Please could I have some help on matching records between tables. I >want to return a check (true/false) stating whether the field >combination in table 1 occurs in table 2. Obviously it's easy with just >one field, but two is more problematic. > >I have the following > >Table1 >-------- >field1 >field2 > >Table1 Example values > field1 field2 &...

Copy field names from one table to records in another table
I am trying to write some VB to copy the field names from one table in a db to a field in another table in the same database i.e., so they appear as a set of records. Any clue how to achieve this? Many thanks This is in an unbound form with a combobox (cboPickTable) cboPickTable rowsource: SELECT MSysObjects.Name FROM MSysObjects WHERE (((MSysObjects.Name) Not Like "MSys*" And (MSysObjects.Name) Not Like "tblDocument*") AND ((MSysObjects.Type)=1)) ORDER BY MSysObjects.Name; Private Function FieldList(ByVal strTable As String) Dim db As DAO.Database Dim tdf As D...

To retrive a table from one database to and another database(same table)
hi i have emp table in one database , how to retrieve same table another database through query analizer give code ,,, Hi, use the three part notation: SELECT * FROM database.owner.Objectname (replace owner by schema for SQL2k5) HTH, Jens Suessmeyer. --- http://www.sqlserver2005.de --- Hi surya While the first database is "Current" as would result from: Use FirstDatabaseName select * from OtherDatabaseName..Emp -- -Dick Christoph "surya" <suryaitha@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1142588469.061525.268810@u72g2000cwu.googlegr...

SQL for Quering Access Tables using a Table/Field List Table
I have a Table called TableField that has the table names, fields and Data type of all the tables and fields in the database. They are set up as follows: Table: TableField TableName FieldName Type Table1 LName Text Table1 FName Text Table1 Address1 Text Table1 Address2 Text Table1 State Text Table1 Zip Text Table2 Color Text Table2 Descrip Text Table2 Size Text Table2 Temp Text . . Table65 ... Not having much Access experience, If I were looking for a specific value "e.g., Orange" located in one o...

Accessing a non-primary key field from one table to another
I am trying to grab the UnitPrice from Table 1 and store it in the UnitPrice field in Table 2 whereever there is a match ProductID wise. Table 1 [Products Table] - ProductID, ProductName, UnitPrice Table 2 [Order Details Table] - OrderID, ProductID, UnitPrice, Quantity In the [Order Details Table] I have accessed the ProductName from the [Products Table] by establishing a Many-to-One relationship and using a lookup column. [Order Details Table] is the "Many" [Products Table] is the "One" The problem that I am having is that the UnitPrice in the [Order Details Table]...

Update MS Access table from another table
This is probably very simple but I can't figure out a way to update one table from another table. Here is an example: ------ TABLEA ------ first_name last_name grade ------ TABLEB ------ first_name last_name grade I want to update TABLEB's "grade" column from TABLEA (join by first_name and last_name). What's wrong with following sql? UPDATE TABLEB SET GRADE = (SELECT GRADE FROM TABLEA WHERE TABLEA.LAST_NAME = TABLEB.LAST_NAME AND TABLEA.FIRST_NAME = TABLEB.FIRST_NAME) Also, one more question: How do I update TABLE's &quo...

Q: How to relate field in table A to more than one other table
(Hope I can ask this clearly...) I have three tables: tblPayments, tblCompanies, and tblPeople. tblPayments contains a field called lngPayeeID that needs to relate to records from tblCompanies and tblPeople. Why? Because a "payee" (lngPayeeID) can be either a company (tblCompany.lngCompanyID) or a person (tblPeople.lngPersonID). I know how to relate tblPayments.lngPayeeID to a single table's field, such as tblCompanies.lngCompanyID. I just can't figure out how to relate it to two unlike tables (i.e., a payee can be a company or person, which are both unrelated to each other...

Field displays depending on another table field value
G'day from Australia, I'm hoping some bright spark may be able to help me with this one. I'm sure that it can be done, I've just hit a wall with it. So I'm opening it up. I'm storing student competencies for a given number of performance criteria (which are stored in a separate reference table). Students are rated competent or not (yes/no field) on up to 5 assessments - Task, Observation, Project, Practical Test, Exam for each performance criteria. But for any given performance criteria, an assessment may not be used to assess competency so I don't want it to display on the data entry form (with two subforms - student and performance criteria) Example: Competencies table: StudentID(PK/FK), PerformanceCriteriaID(PK/FK), Task (Yes/No), Project (Yes/No), Obs (Yes/No), PracTest (Yes/No), Exam (Yes/No) Sample Data in the table: StudentID, PerformanceCriteriaID, Task, Project, Obs, PracTest, Exam 5432, 16, -1, -1, -1, 0, -1 5432, 23, -1, -1, -1, -1, 0 In this example, the field PracTest for student 5432 contains a zero (not because the student isn't competent on Performance Criteria 16, but because a PracTest is not used to assess this competency). I don't want a user to accidentally tick a checkbox for this performance criteria for a PracTest if a PracTest is not used to assess the Performance Criteria. But student 5432 could have a zero recorded for the Exam assessment on Performance Criteria 23 because they do not have competency and...

Combining Fields From More Than One Table onto a Field on a Form
I have a db that has a main table with a PK of STRNumber. This main table has other tables that contain software, models and documentation information based on the STRNumber. All have a PK of STRNumber. The main table link to the software and models are one-to-one and to the documentation table it is one-to-many. So each STRNumber will have only 1 Software record, 1 Models record but can have many Documentation impacts. The software, models and documentation table each have a field called PREPNumber (prefaced by SW, Models and Doc). Ex: SWPREPNumber, DocPREPNumber. Each PREPNumber field is a text field and can contain many PREPNumbers, ex: PREP-123, PREP-124, PREP-125, etc. I have a form for the main table that I want to add a field to, that would contain all the PREPNumbers for that particular STRNumber and combine them into one field on the main STR form. I need that field to go out an look for any SWPREPNumbers from the SWPREPNumbers field, any ModelPREPNumbers, and all Documentation PREPNumbers. Since the PK for all the tables is the STRNumber field, it would only combine all the PREPNumbers for that particular STRNumber. I'd appreciate any help. I'm kind of new to MS Access. Loring Mercil wrote: > I have a db that has a main table with a PK of STRNumber. This main > table has other tables that contain software, models and documentation > information based on the STRNumber. All have a PK of STRNumber. > The main table link to the software and...

Re: joining tables- one table below another #3
On Wed, 1 Nov 2006 08:27:48 -0500, Peter Crawford <Peter.Crawford@BLUEYONDER.CO.UK> wrote: >sorry to be following up on my own posting, but a logical flaw >was pointed out in the sql union code I offered. It worked but >not in the required way. >Since the original poster may lack the confidence to challenge >the advice, please allow me to correct the flaw. > >As written the results are ordered by the data columns. To achieve >all the rows of "one table below" all the rows of the other, that >"union" needs the qualifier "all" as in > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >proc sql ; > create table c as > select * from a > union all > select * from b > ; >quit; >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Also, the CORRESPONDING option may be of use. It's important to understand that without it, the columns are aligned according to position, left to right, and not according to name. To people used to combining data sets in the DATA step, this is strange and unusual. In the example here, it would not matter. Sometimes neither mode of automatic alignment (position-based or name-based) is appropriate; then one has to either use RENAME= options or toss out the "*" shortcut and list the columns explicitly. > >Documentation is usually m...

copy field from one table to another
Hi, i am trying to copy a completed field set from one table to another. I am using this SQL command: INSERT INTO doc_valid SELECT * from doc_temp where id=$id it works, but it also copy the index field id from my temp table to the valid table... the index are autoincrement primary key, and it should take the next index value.... How can i make this copy and use the auto incremental index of the destination table?? VooDoo wrote: > Hi, > i am trying to copy a completed field set from one table to another. > I am using this SQL command: > INSERT INTO doc_valid SELECT * from...

Add field to table in another database
How do I use VB to create some code behind a button in one database that will add a field to a table in another database that is not open at the time? The target database is C:\NewDB\statistics.mdb The table is QualityTracking The field to add is WrittenUpBy, which is text, 5 characters Any help would be appreciated. On Nov 7, 9:47 am, Jim <jlrehm...@gmail.com> wrote: > How do I use VB to create some code behind a button in one database > that will add a field to a table in another database that is not open > at the time? > > The target database is C:\NewDB\statistics.mdb > The table is QualityTracking > The field to add is WrittenUpBy, which is text, 5 characters > > Any help would be appreciated. Jim~ This worked in my test: Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Dim dbsNew As DAO.Database Set dbsNew = DBEngine.Workspaces(0).OpenDatabase("C:\NewDB \statistics.mdb") dbsNew.Execute ("ALTER TABLE QualityTracking ADD COLUMN WrittenUpBy Text(5)") End Sub You'll need to put in some error handling, though. HTH, Jana On Nov 7, 11:10 am, Jana <Bauer.J...@gmail.com> wrote: > On Nov 7, 9:47 am, Jim <jlrehm...@gmail.com> wrote:> How do I use VB to create some code behind a button in one database > > that will add a field to a table in another database that is not open > > at the time? > > > The target database is C:\NewDB\statistics.mdb > > The table is QualityTracking >...

Update table using data from another table
I believe the following a valid SQL statement, but MS Access returns with an error "Operation must be an updateable query". Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! UPDATE FERCPTILoad AS FL SET FL.[Load Dist Factor] = FL.[MW]/( select FA.[Load MW] from FERCPTIArea AS FA where FA.[Area Num] = FL.[Area Num of Bus]); *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** Bo Long wrote: > I believe the following a valid SQL statement, but MS Access returns > with an error "Operation must be an updateable query". > > Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! > > UPDATE FERCPTILoad AS FL > SET FL.[Load Dist Factor] = FL.[MW]/( > select FA.[Load MW] > from FERCPTIArea AS FA > where FA.[Area Num] = FL.[Area Num of Bus]); > > > > *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** Why not try using DLOOKUP instead of the subselect? My guess is that since the subquery could conceivably return more than one record, the update query won't work. ...

I have a 2-field table I want to trim strings off of one of the fields...
My table has an autonumber field and a text field named [RawData]. Many records have unnecessary spaces padding the front and end of [RawData] - at least, I think they're spaces. The look like spaces to me. Here's the SQL I'm using... UPDATE Addresses SET Addresses.RawData = Trim$([RawData]); "Microsoft Access didn't update 2353 field(s) due to a type conversion filter..." I wonder what kind of type conversion Access is trying to do on a text field string with text in it? "Microsoft Access didn't update 2353 field(s) due to a type conversion failure..." Above is how the error msg read - type conversion failure NOT type conversion filter. Try the following query SELECT ASC(LEFT(RawData, 1)) FROM Addresses If you get 32 then they are spaces if you don't then that may be the cause of your problem. Also try using Trim rather than Trim$. Terry Kreft "MLH" <CRCI@NorthState.net> wrote in message news:igkqk1dev1bmgd486f3301gr4ioqpm1988@4ax.com... > My table has an autonumber field and a text field named > [RawData]. Many records have unnecessary spaces padding > the front and end of [RawData] - at least, I think they're spaces. > The look like spaces to me. > > Here's the SQL I'm using... > UPDATE Addresses SET Addresses.RawData = Trim$([RawData]); > > "Microsoft Access didn't update 2353 field(s) due to a type conversion > filter..." I wonder what kin...

extracting unique fields from 2 tables into one new table
Hi All, I'm trying to extract every unique field 'called MESSAGES' that exists in table LDR2 and not in table LDR into a new table UNIQUE (each table has only 2 fields (MESSAGES<CLOB>,ID<NUMBERIC>). We missed some data initially, now the LDR2 has the missing data. I need to get this missing data in LDR2 into the new table . However, I cant seem to run many commands because its a CLOB -datatypes. I'm Using SQL-PLUS - Oracle9i Release 9.2.0.1.0. <My query that doesnt seem to be working fully> insert into seebeyond.RAD_MESSAGES_UNIQUE (SELECT seebeyond.RAD_MESSAGES_LDR2.MESSAGES, seebeyond.RAD_MESSAGES_LDR2.ID FROM seebeyond.RAD_MESSAGES_LDR2, seebeyond.RAD_MESSAGES_LDR WHERE seebeyond.RAD_MESSAGES_LDR2.MESSAGES NOT LIKE seebeyond.RAD_MESSAGES_LDR.MESSAGES and (rownum < 33617)) / -Thanks for any advise, CarlS On 4 abr, 01:56, "mrj" <Carl.Seppa...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi All, > I'm trying to extract every unique field 'called MESSAGES' that exists > in table LDR2 and not in table LDR into a new table UNIQUE (each table > has only 2 fields (MESSAGES<CLOB>,ID<NUMBERIC>). We missed some data > initially, now the LDR2 has the missing data. I need to get this > missing data in LDR2 into the new table . However, I cant seem to run > many commands because its a CLOB -datatypes. > > I'm Using SQL-PLUS - Oracle9i Release 9.2.0.1.0. > > <My query that doesnt seem to be ...

Restricting editing on one field based on another field. #3
I have a database that I need to restrict the ability to edit one field based on another. The two fields are DOS (date) and Amount (currency). I only want the users to be able to edit the Amount field if the DOS is =>now()-5. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks, Lisa ...

Show some fields below one another in query, from same table.
This is kind of convaluted, but basically I have a massive source table with: Fname1, Lname1, Fname2, Lname2, Address, City, ST, Zip and I want the query to output Fname1a, Lname1a, Address, City, ST, Zip Fname2a, Lname2a, Address, City, ST, Zip Fname1b, Lname1b, Address, City, ST, Zip Fname2b, Lname2b, Address, City, ST, Zip Fname1c, Lname1c, Address, City, ST, Zip Fname2c, Lname2c, Address, City, ST, Zip etc. Can this be done, and how? Thanks. You want a union query. Try Select Frame1, Address, City, ST, Zip, 1 as DisplayOrder Union Select Frame2, Address, City, ST, Zip, 2 as DisplayOrder Order by DisplayOrder Hope this helps. <JeremiahBritt@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1166803356.282286.59380@73g2000cwn.googlegroups.com... > This is kind of convaluted, but basically I have a massive source table > with: > Fname1, Lname1, Fname2, Lname2, Address, City, ST, Zip > > and I want the query to output > > Fname1a, Lname1a, Address, City, ST, Zip > Fname2a, Lname2a, Address, City, ST, Zip > Fname1b, Lname1b, Address, City, ST, Zip > Fname2b, Lname2b, Address, City, ST, Zip > Fname1c, Lname1c, Address, City, ST, Zip > Fname2c, Lname2c, Address, City, ST, Zip > etc. > > Can this be done, and how? > > Thanks. > ...

copy multiple fields from one table to another
I have situation where I need to copy multiple records (only certain fields) from a Rules table to an Events table based on a selection identified in a combo box. When the selection is made in a parent table, multiple records in a child table are affected. However, I'm a bit weak on programming experience. INSERT INTO is not suitable. Any ideas? When the combo box update property is triggered, the code needs to accomplish: IF rules don't exist in Events table, then copy from Rules table FOR each row needed create row in Events table for each qualified record in Rules ...

Compare two tables and give me results of fields that differ in new table.
Please can anybody help me with the following: I have two separate excel spreadsheets that I have imported into access, each sheet holds the same fields. Both spreadsheets hold all information for employees however, they are from two different dates so by comparing both sheets I should to be able to check which records DO NOT match. From the records that DO NOT match I need to locate the information that has changed. But I only want to bring in the fields that have changed, so for example 1: Spreadsheet1 - ID No:12345 DOB 28/02/78 Grade A Department Finance Hours 37 Spreadsheet2 - ID No:1234...

Re: How to update one table with info found in another table #3
You could use SQL, although the format way is far better, although needs more work. proc sql; create table table3 as select a.*, b._name_ as holiday_name from table1 as a left join table2 as b on (a.date=b.col1 or a.date=b.col2 or a.date=b.col3) ; quit; This is untested code. if you reshape Table2, as already recommended, then the above code can be simplified to proc sql; create table table3 as select a.*, b._name_ as holiday_name from table1 as a left join table2 as b on (a.date=b.col1) ; quit; HTH Tom On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:55:19 -0500, Howard Schreier <hs AT dc-sug DOT org> <nospam@HOWLES.COM> wrote: >On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 17:33:36 -0500, Tom White <tw2@MAIL.COM> wrote: > >>Hello SAS-L, >> >>I have two tables that look like this: >> >>****TABLE1*** >> >>MERCHANT ID DATE ... (many more fields) >>1271 434 17AUG2005 >>1335 038 24FEB2003 >>1435 038 25SEP2007 >>1435 038 04JUL2005 >>220 038 31MAY2004 >>220 263 11oct2006 >> >>The MERCHANT field in this table is of no importance. I just have it there >to show you >>this table has many more fields than the field I am interested in, namely, >DATE. >> >>***TABLE2*** >>_NAME_ COL1 COL2 COL3 ... >>Fist_of_year 01JAN2003 01JAN2004 ...

Web resources about - Compare one field in a table with a 3 fields in another table - comp.databases.ms-access

Compare the Meerkat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Compare the Meerkat is an advertising campaign on British commercial television for comparethemarket.com , a price comparison website, part of ...

INFOGRAPHIC: How Does Facebook’s Social Jobs Partnership App Compare With LinkedIn?
How does the Social Jobs Partnership application Facebook launched with several partners last November stack up when compared with LinkedIn ? ...

Amazon App: shop, browse, scan, compare, and read reviews on the App Store on iTunes
Get Amazon App: shop, browse, scan, compare, and read reviews on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Galaxy Nexus Camera Compare - a set on Flickr
Galaxy Nexus vs iPhone 4S vs Galaxy S II vs HTC Rezound. Plus other Galaxy Nexus shots.

Head of Iran's Revolutionary Guard Compare Saudi Arabia to Israel - YouTube
The official IRNA news agency reported today that the head of Iran's Revolutionary Guard, Gen. Mohammad Ali Jafari, accused Saudi Arabia of treachery ...

Bieber compares minor Ferrari crash to Princess Diana's death
New York Daily News Bieber compares minor Ferrari crash to Princess Diana's death 9news.com.au The aftermath of a crash involving Justin Bieber's ...

How Microsoft Surface tablets compare in a crowded market
... Monday, Steve Ballmer and the other Microsoft execs referred to the company's upcoming Surface devices as tablets. So it makes sense to compare ...

Western Bulldogs banner compares Brisbane Lions' mascot to Nickelback
Just when we thought 2015 could not get much worse for the Brisbane Lions, the ladder anchors have been compared to one of the world's least ...

We did a blind taste-test to see how knockoff Girl Scout cookies compare to the real thing
VIDEO: We did a blind taste-test of Girl Scout cookies and the Walgreens' Nice! brand counterparts to see if we could tell the difference.

NSW Government whip Dr Peter Phelps compares eyeball tattoos to sex act during debate - DailyTelegraph ...
A NSW government politician has used a formal Parliamentary debate to argue for people’s right to perform dangerous sex acts and get their eyeballs ...