Creating custom forms with a form...

This is more of a structural question (me: newbie) as opposed to specific
coding. Please be patient...

I'm making a database for the small company I work for. It will be to add
and edit products listed on our e-commerce site.

I would like to have a customized form for each group of similar products
("drills, for instance, would be a similar group of products - although
there are further groups within the group of "drills"...). Every product
will share standard fields like "product number" and "price" but there are
many product specifications that are specific to only some products (hence
the "similar groups"). These specs includes "volts," "amps," "horsepower,"
etc.

So, I would like to be able to design these custom forms using an easy to
use form.

I was thinking of using a table listing all available specifications (volts,
amps, horsepower, etc.). I would then choose each specification (taken from
the "available specs" table) in a drop down menu. This would create a
*group* form. To clarify, some product groups would list "volts" and "amps,"
but not "horsepower" whereas others would have "horsepower" but not "volts"
or "amps."

The above example is an oversimplification. The number of available specs
could be in the 150-200 range, the number of product groups could be in the
300-400 range and the number of products could go as high as about 30,000.

Is it possible to define the fields in a form using a table, query or
report?

If someone could list some key words that I could look up in my book, "How
to do everything with Access 2002" or on the internet, that would be
excellent. I don't mind fiddling around with something, but I need a place
to start.

Unfortunately, my boss is not really inclined to hire someone to do this.
Moreover, I'd like to learn how to do it myself.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Regards,

Robin

0
lasernerd (25)

Robin,
Sounds like you want a bit of subclassing... you should read this
article and play around with the sample database before going too far.
 Should save you a few headaches, I hope.

http://www.mvps.org/access/tables/tbl0013.htm

Your form may get a bit ugly, but I'm not sure how to get around that
part...
0
pietlinden (2926)
12/7/2003 3:53:47 AM

Robin S. wrote:
> This is more of a structural question (me: newbie) as opposed to specific
> coding. Please be patient...
>
> I'm making a database for the small company I work for. It will be to add
> and edit products listed on our e-commerce site.
>
> I would like to have a customized form for each group of similar products
> ("drills, for instance, would be a similar group of products - although
> there are further groups within the group of "drills"...). Every product
> will share standard fields like "product number" and "price" but there are
> many product specifications that are specific to only some products (hence
> the "similar groups"). These specs includes "volts," "amps," "horsepower,"
> etc.
>
> So, I would like to be able to design these custom forms using an easy to
> use form.
>
> I was thinking of using a table listing all available specifications (volts,
> amps, horsepower, etc.). I would then choose each specification (taken from
> the "available specs" table) in a drop down menu. This would create a
> *group* form. To clarify, some product groups would list "volts" and "amps,"
> but not "horsepower" whereas others would have "horsepower" but not "volts"
> or "amps."
>
> The above example is an oversimplification. The number of available specs
> could be in the 150-200 range, the number of product groups could be in the
> 300-400 range and the number of products could go as high as about 30,000.
>
> Is it possible to define the fields in a form using a table, query or
> report?
>
> If someone could list some key words that I could look up in my book, "How
> to do everything with Access 2002" or on the internet, that would be
> excellent. I don't mind fiddling around with something, but I need a place
> to start.
>
> Unfortunately, my boss is not really inclined to hire someone to do this.
> Moreover, I'd like to learn how to do it myself.
>
> Thanks for any suggestions.
>
> Regards,
>
> Robin

0
me2968 (1474)
12/7/2003 4:05:48 AM
Pieter and MGFoster,

I don't think I made myself clear (my question probably got lost in a sea of
extraneousness...)

I need to define the fields of a form, using another form. This is the end
goal. The available fields need to be stored (I'd assume in a table) and be
available for selection.

The real issue is that I don't want to have to go into a form and manually
reconfigure it. Perhaps I could get a macro to copy a previously created
template form, rename it and define which fields were to be used, but that
seems like a lot of work....

Thanks for your answers though. Although they didn't answer my question,
they did provide further insight into the whole design problem.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Robin

0
lasernerd (25)

Making MS Access Form as a standalone form like in VB
Well, its sames difficult for me; I love access so much and wish to make it perform extra task. I prepared an HTML form but can not connect it to my access table and so I think it is possible to make an access form a standalone form for user input. Can anyone assist. My mail add is dianafather@aim.com. *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** Oscar, why don't you just code up a VB form for user input and connect it to an Access backend? To my knowledge, you can't force an Access form to exist outside of Access. Your users would have to open the Access file to enter data, no matter how you set up the Access form. On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:35:09 GMT, Oscar N. Goyee <dianafather@aim.com> wrote: It's poor newsgroup practice to ask for email responses. Unlike what Steve said, you can create a form that lives outside of the Access main window: make it a popup. There is also nifty code out there (google for it), that puts the Access main window behind that popup, and moves it with it when it moves. To the end user it appears you have a single-form application. -Tom. >Well, its sames difficult for me; I love access so much and wish to make >it perform extra task. I prepared an HTML form but can not connect it to >my access table and so I think it is possible to make an access form a >standalone form for user input. Can anyone assist. My mail add is >dianafather@aim.com. > > > >*** Sent via Developersdex http://ww...

ms access: How do you create an about form button??
My son is trying to create an about form button for a form he has already created. Any help would be great. Thanks Open the form that will hold the button in Design View. Choose View, Toolbox to make the Toolbox available if it is not active. Make sure the Control Wizards button on the Toolbox is activated. Click once on the Command Button in the Toolbox. Click somewhere on the form that will hold the button. This will launch the Command Button Wizard. >From the Categories Pane, choose Form Operations. >From the Actions Pane, choose Open Form and click Next. The Command Button Wizard will display all of your forms. Click the About Form and click Next. Choose to put Text on the button. Edit the default Open Form text so it reads About. Click Next. Name the button cmdAboutButton. Click Finish. Once you have done this you will probably need a Return Button on other forms to get back to your main form. Follow the steps above and choose the form you want to return to, label the button Return, and name it something like cmdReturnButton. John ...

Forms and Form
Hi everyone ! 1) An example from help: "Each Form object has a Controls collection, which contains all controls on the form. You can refer to a control on a form either by implicitly or explicitly referring to the Controls collection. Your code will be faster if you refer to the Controls collection implicitly. The following examples show two of the ways you might refer to a control named NewData on the form called OrderForm: ' Implicit reference. Forms!OrderForm!NewData ' Explicit reference. Forms!OrderForm.Controls!NewData The next two examples show how you might refer to a control named NewData on a subform ctlSubForm contained in the form called OrderForm: Forms!OrderForm.ctlSubForm.Form!Controls.NewData Forms!OrderForm.ctlSubForm!NewData" Why is there a "." character after the name of the main form ? (and the same with a dot after "Controls" property). It's not a method or property ... And if you look at other key-word "Form, Report Properties" there is also an example: intOrderID = Forms!Orders!OrderDetails.Form!OrderID And now - there is a "!" - not "." wich is more logical for me. Why wasn't it this way in the last example ? And one more thing - I don't understand the meaning of property "form" - why to refer to itself ? Can't we refer just this way: Forms!Orders!OrdersDetails!OrderID ??? If we can do that in this way, why to use "form" property ? Than...

Forms/Subforms in MS Access Database

Form size question with Access forms, remote desktop, and MS Surface Pro
Hi, I know this is a stretch to ask this question, but: We have an Access 2010 application hosted using Remote Desktop. When we access forms from the desktop they look like they should. And from an iPad. However, a client is using their Surface Pro the forms are so tiny that she can't use them when accessing our application "on the cloud". Otherwise, they look fine on a Surface Pro when running it off the cloud. Does anyone have an idea? I do not think there is anything that the people that are hosting our software can do. -paulw On Monday, 29 February 2016 17:30:11 UTC, PW wrote: > Hi, > > I know this is a stretch to ask this question, but: > > We have an Access 2010 application hosted using Remote Desktop. When > we access forms from the desktop they look like they should. And from > an iPad. However, a client is using their Surface Pro the forms are > so tiny that she can't use them when accessing our application "on the > cloud". Otherwise, they look fine on a Surface Pro when running it > off the cloud. > > Does anyone have an idea? I do not think there is anything that the > people that are hosting our software can do. > > -paulw It will cost you, but have a look at a program called "ShrinkerStrether from Peter's Software (http://www.peterssoftware.com/ss.htm) This should shrink or stretch forms and all their controls to match the scr...

form access to form excel
Hello, How may I pass in VBA a value from a control in a access 2003 form to a control in a excel 2003 form ? I try this but it does'nt run: (oApp=word.application) oApp.Forms("saisie").tbnom.Value = Form_Form1.tbnom.Value & " " & Form_Form1.tbprenom.Value Thanks. ...

Can I create a .Net custom control in a Microsoft Access form?
Hi, I'm fairly new to .Net, but an expert in Microsoft Access VBA. For a large Access application, I want to create some sort of custom control (COM interop?) in VB.Net, to be used in an Access form. The control needs to put together a simple design drawing for building constructors, based on some values in the Access form. Can it be done? My question is: what kind of solution/project do I need to create in .Net, so that I can drag the control on an Access form, and use it's properties and methods? So far I have achieved the use of a .Net dll in Access of which I can use the properties and methods, but I don't know how to create a visual control on which I can display a drawing in the Access form. It's quite an effort to find the answers on google with keywords like "access" and ".net". I obviously get thousands of off-topic results. Any help would be greatly appreciated. AJ Nijenhuis -- Replace the "nospam" with "aj" to uncover my real e-mail address. As far as I know, it can't be done. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Arend Jan Nijenhuis" <nospam_nijenhuis@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:e43d8$42a75ce3$3ec2ee8a$21168@news.chello.nl... > > Hi, > > I'm fairly new to .Net, but an expert in Microsoft Access VBA. > For a large Access application, I want to create some sort of custom > control > (COM interop...

has anyone ever created a continuous data form (similar to MS Access)?
I think I just found a limitation to MS Access continuous form view where I was least expecting it :/ I wanted to do a quick'n'dirty solution, to display *different* elements of such a form based on data. Like... a type field, and if that is A, display text field a, if the type is B, display combobox b. Since this seems impossible in MS Access, I am starting to look for a not-so-quick & (maybe not so) dirty solution. So I was wondering if anyone has tried creating such an endless form in a wxWidgets application yet (other recommendations are most welcome). I w...

MS Access Create form / report with multiple pages using different background images
MS Access Create form / report with multiple pages using different background images Hi, Would like to have users fill out a multipage form, and then click a print button, which pulls up the info just entered for a particular record and print out multiple pages of forms, each page having a different image as background. 1) Anyone know how to make a form with multiple pages that different images as background? 2) Anyone know a way to create a multipage report where each page has a different background image (but the data across all of the pages come from the same record)? Thanks, George ghadley_00@yahoo.com ...

Hiding Access Main Form/tables/queries/forms/etc
Thank you in advance for any and all assistance. Is there a way to hide the Main Access window with tables, queries, forms etc programmatically? Michael On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 17:17:16 -0600, "PMBragg" <pmbragg@megavision.com> wrote: >Thank you in advance for any and all assistance. > >Is there a way to hide the Main Access window with tables, queries, forms >etc programmatically? > Yes. Take a look here for some API code that will manipulate the Access window. http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0019.htm - Jim Another way, with probably less control than the programmatic method(s): With the focus on the database window, click Tools - Startup. Uncheck the box "Display Database Window". It will be hidden when the database opens. Can be made visible via Window - Unhide. To open with the database window visible (and all other non-default startup options ignored), hold down the Shift key while opening the database via any usual method. Bruce Pick "PMBragg" <pmbragg@megavision.com> wrote in message news:ZnjOb.314$l95.101875@news.uswest.net... > Thank you in advance for any and all assistance. > > Is there a way to hide the Main Access window with tables, queries, forms > etc programmatically? > > Michael > > On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 03:55:37 GMT, JimNOT@NOTdatacentricsolutions.com (Jim Allensworth) wrote: >On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 17:17:16 -0600, "PMBragg" <pmbragg@megavision.com>...

Access Form --> Hyperlink to Excel --> Return to Original Access Form ?
I have an Access 2000 form that has a Hyperlink that opens an Excel 2000 worksheet located in the same network folder as the Access MDB. The Hyperlink works great. When users close the Excel File, they must choose the correct open Access form on the Windows Desktop Taskbar to return to the Access form that had the Hyperlink. Is there a way to: 1. Open the Access Form 2. Launch the Hyperlink to the Excel Workbook 3. Exit Excel, then 4. Return to the original Access form automatically - without clicking anything (such as the the TaskBar) I just need help with #4. Or, is there a better way to do this? Thanks John John wrote: > I have an Access 2000 form that has a Hyperlink that opens an Excel > 2000 worksheet located in the same network folder as the Access MDB. > > The Hyperlink works great. > > When users close the Excel File, they must choose the correct open > Access form on the Windows Desktop Taskbar to return to the Access form > that had the Hyperlink. > > Is there a way to: > > 1. Open the Access Form > 2. Launch the Hyperlink to the Excel Workbook > 3. Exit Excel, then > 4. Return to the original Access form automatically - without clicking > anything (such as the the TaskBar) > > I just need help with #4. > > Or, is there a better way to do this? > > Thanks > John > See if the code at http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0018.htm works better. Thanks for the response. I wi...

How to call a function located in a form module (form open in form view) from an Access Basic global module?
I would like to call a function stored in a form module in Access 2.0 from an Access 2.0 procedure in a global module. Function EmailTheOutletters () in module AppSpecific... .... 560 SSNtext = SelectRandomSSNtext(SSN) .... End Function SelectRandomSSNtext() is the procedure in the form module. I would use the syntax shown in line #560 if I were calling the function from within another procedure inside the form module. Do I have to reference it any differently if calling it from outside the form module? I don't think this is possible with Access 2.0 Solution: Put your function in a global module, and you can access it = from everywhere. --=20 Hope this helps Arno R "MLH" <CRCI@NorthState.net> schreef in bericht = news:53ch519mm1rhbojc8e8sav99t24v5roufm@4ax.com... >I would like to call a function stored in a form module > in Access 2.0 from an Access 2.0 procedure in a global > module. >=20 > Function EmailTheOutletters () in module AppSpecific... > ... > 560 SSNtext =3D SelectRandomSSNtext(SSN) > ... > End Function >=20 > SelectRandomSSNtext() is the procedure in the form module. > I would use the syntax shown in line #560 if I were calling the > function from within another procedure inside the form module. > Do I have to reference it any differently if calling it from outside > the form module? <snip> >I don't think this is possible with Access 2.0 >Solution: Put your function in a glo...

creating a table for accessing data via Access forms
I have to create an Access 2007 table which has data about different divisions(and departments inside it) of a company. company A has divisions of Sales, Engineering, Customer Support, Corporate Office. Sales division further has departments like marketing, pre-sales department, accounting. Engineering division has departments like Research and Development, Building group, Testing group. Customer Support has departments like Phone Support, Email support, Feedback. Corporate Office has departments like CEO office, Public Relations and so on. For each department of a division like Engineering, there are some methods to gauge performance of the department. For instance, in the Research and Development department, a criteria is set like Sample Criteria Name Sample Value Aim 1 Develop New Products State what/how will 'X' new products be done to achieve will be developed the Aim 1 this year Determine how By mid year 3 new progress will be products will be measured launched in the for reaching Aim 1 market Determine The revenue generated proposed benefit by new products will from Aim 1 be amount 'N' Aim 2 Research new markets State what/how will 'Y' new markets where our be done to achieve company products can be the Aim 2 sold will be found this year D...

How to connect MS Access form to MS SQL Server
Hello all I created an application which use MS Access 2000 as user interface and MS SQL Server 2000 as backend. If I want to get data from MS SQL Sever 2000 and display them on the MS Access 2000 form, where do I set the database connection to the form (i.e. tell the form to get data from MS SQL server database)? Thanks Bon In Windows control panel, admin tools, data sources (ODBC), create a system DSN of type SQL server and fill in the parameters for your SQL database. In Access, select file / get external data, files of type ODBC. Select machine data source, select the DSN you created and the table(s) you need. ...

Forms question
Hi folks, I'm new here and am a neophyte Access 2000 user/developer. A year ago, I barely knew what Access was. I was asked by the people that pay us to begin keeping certain data about the children's crisis program I manage. After a couple of years doing this by hand on paper (Yikes!), I decided that this was ridiculous. Out of neccessity, I had to learn Access and develop a database to track clients and services. So what I know, I've learned from places like this and from the many text books I've picked up. I developed the database and entered almost 3 years of data. We av...

Form created as datasheet; displays as single form
Re: Access 2000 I have a form (Form1) where the default view in the properties is set to "Datasheet". When I click on the Form1 object from the container to display it, it displays fine in datasheet mode. However, when I click a button on another form to display Form1, Form 1 is displayed as single form. I need it to display Form1 in datasheet mode. Here is my code in the click event that opens the form: <begin code> Private Sub cmdDivCodes2_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdDivCodes2_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String stDocName = "frmDivisionCodes" DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, , , stLinkCriteria Exit_cmdDivCodes2_Click: Exit Sub Err_cmdDivCodes2_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_cmdDivCodes2_Click End Sub <end code> Is there something wrong with the syntax of the Open Form statement? Thanks. On 5 Feb 2004 12:40:30 -0800, rlnnewsgroup@msn.com (RLN) wrote: >Re: Access 2000 >I have a form (Form1) where the default view in the properties is set >to "Datasheet". >When I click on the Form1 object from the container to display it, it >displays fine in datasheet mode. However, when I click a button on >another form to display Form1, Form 1 is displayed as single form. I >need it to display Form1 in datasheet mode. > >Here is my code in the click event that opens the form: > ><begin code> >Private Sub cmdDivCodes2_Click() >On Err...

Creating an editable PDF Form From a Paper Form
I have a business that requires me to regularly file permit applications. I would like to convert this paper form to a pdf form that will allow me to type the information into the pertinent fields and print it out for faxing or mailing. My pdf software is Foxit Pro (which allows me to type info in the proper fields in existing PDF forms). I'm not quite sure of the simplest way to accomplish this: 1) I suppose I could just reproduce the form in Word and convert it to pdf. Of course, this would be time intensive (and would it allow me to enter type in the proper places?). 2) Perhaps...

Form Timer event fails to fire on heavy database access: Access 2003 bug?
I have a puzzling form timer problem that I didn't experience prior to Access 2003 (though I'm not sure access 2003 is to blame). Here's the situation: a computer has two access 2003 databases on it, a frontend and a backend. Case 1: If vba code on the frontend updates many rows (360,000) on the backend, a form's timer event (from the frontend) will stop firing until the user gives the form focus. (Note that the update itself always completes correctly.) Case 2: If a copy of the entire backend is made to a different computer, the form's timer event (from the frontend) again stops firing until the user gives the form focus. (This is an entirely differnet frontend than the one in case 1. Note that the copy operation itself always completes correctly.) Despite being reproducible, this is a hard bug to test, because there is no "crash": the timer event simply seems to stop firing, and the code operates normally again (the timer event fires again) once the form at issue (or even the vba code window) gets the focus. I've tried isolating various hardware culprits (ide drivers etc.), with no luck. Any suggestions are welcome. Manuel Lopez wrote: > I have a puzzling form timer problem that I didn't experience prior to > Access 2003 (though I'm not sure access 2003 is to blame). > > Here's the situation: a computer has two access 2003 databases on it, a > frontend and a backend. > > Case 1: If vba code...

Mulitple Main Forms Created by Sub Form Entries
Hi I'm hoping this is a problem just because I'm a beginner at Access, and so someone can help I have created a database of companies, with a subform for contacts. (seperate tables) It worked perfectly until I got more than one contact for a company! If I add a 2nd contact to the subform, when I go back into the database, Ive got 2 records of the main form for the company, with the subform, showing. Its not adding a second record to the company table, that just says I have 2 contacts attached, which is what I want. How do I stop the record, when I view the form , duplicating itself each time I add a second contact. I've tried just deleting one of the records, but that deletes one of the contacts as well (as I suppose effectively I've got one record for each contact showing ?). Thank you Tracy Tracy wrote: > Hi > > I'm hoping this is a problem just because I'm a beginner at Access, > and so someone can help > > I have created a database of companies, with a subform for contacts. > (seperate tables) > > It worked perfectly until I got more than one contact for a company! > > If I add a 2nd contact to the subform, when I go back into the > database, Ive got 2 records of the main form for the company, with the > subform, showing. > > Its not adding a second record to the company table, that just says I > have 2 contacts attached, which is what I want. > > How do I stop the record, whe...

Creating telnet form in Access
Could anybody give me a sample of code or somehting to help create a form that would display a telnet session within Access 2002. mike11d11 wrote: > Could anybody give me a sample of code or somehting to help create a > form that would display a telnet session within Access 2002. > Perhaps these code samples will help you on your way... http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/BrowseCategoryOrSearchResults.asp?txtCriteria=telnet&blnWorldDropDownUsed=TRUE&txtMaxNumberOfEntriesPerPage=10&blnResetAllVariables=TRUE&lngWId=1&B1=Quick+Search&optSort=Alphabetical (I'm sure that wrapped but should be one-line). MMason posted source at one time but the page is gone. This post has the code which I found to be a good base to work from: http://groups.google.com/group/han.comp.devtools.vb/browse_thread/thread/86eb337199957ee9/eeb15a96d6ecfcc3?lnk=st&q=masonm+vb*+telnet&rnum=1#eeb15a96d6ecfcc3 That's just a telnet example that you can use in VBA. If I recall there isn't any code in these samples for displaying the output in a form. You'll have to write code to display your commands and the responses from the telnet server in a text box or other control. -- '--------------- 'John Mishefske '--------------- ...

Programically Create Sub-Form
Hope someone can help. I have a saved parent form containing an unbound sub-form. I set the SourceObject (form) after the Parent Form opens/loads. The sub-form (datasheet view) basically displays the results of a cross-tab query The cross-tab query is created dynamically (in code) as the column headings are subject to change. I therefore have to create a new form (in code) and add the necessary controls (fields) as per the fields in the cross-tab query. The reason why I want a form as the SourceObject of the sub-form is that it allows Event Procedures to be activated. Using a straight query (in my case a cross-tab query) as the SourceObject, I can't see how I can activate any click or double-click events in the query cells (I hope I'm wrong about this). I've now noticed that this approach doesn't work in an MDE file as the design mode is off. Any suggestions or work-arounds. Steve. On 19 Sep 2006 19:45:33 -0700, "superjacent" <superjacent@gmail.com> wrote: It is true that there is no code generation in MDE. Thank Bill for that :-) If you MUST have MDE, you have to relax your requirements. I haven't tried, but perhaps you can create a subform with the maximum number of fields, and then bind them on the fly based on how many columns your crosstab outputs. -Tom. >Hope someone can help. > >I have a saved parent form containing an unbound sub-form. I set the >SourceObject (form) after the Parent Form opens/load...

Creating a Telnet form in Access
I need help with creating a Telnet form in Access 2002. We currently use a telnet program to access data on our main host system. We have created an access data base work through accounts in this system, but we also have to have our telnet session up to input data back into the host system. I was hopeing to put a telnet form inside this access database so we dont have to have another program running with the telnet session. Everything needed will be included in the Access database including the telnet session. If anybody could with some sample code or somehting to get this done. ...

Query By Form Using Same Sub Form and Main Form
Having problems displaying query results from combo boxes on a sub form, which is on the same form that is used to select criteria. This has always worked form me when displaying query results on another main and sub form. The requery on the sub form and refresh comands on the main form do not work when the form is first displayed and when the selection criteria is changed. Should I be doing a refresh and then repaint of the sub form. > ' Creates saved query in the database container for the sub form Call BuildSql("") ' The following commented line correctly displays query results on a seperate sub form that has the results from the criteria selected on the form currently in use. 'Docmd.OpenForm "MainFormSeachResults ' The following two lines attempt to display the results on a sub form which is on the same form where the criteria is selected: Me.frmSubFormResults.Requery Me.Refresh < Hi Tom, I often use an unbound main form to collect criteria, then show the results in a datasheet-style subform. I create the SQL string using code, and then use that string as the Recordsource for the subform directly (no need to save it as as query in the the database container) As an added bonus, the subform refreshes automatically ... no need to "Refresh" or "Repaint" anything. Here's some sample code to illustrate: - lstFieldNames is a listbox containing field names ... which is one of the choices in the listbox&#...

Web resources about - Creating custom forms with a form... - comp.databases.ms-access

Wikipedia:Creating a bot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It is often far simpler to request a bot job from an existing bot. If you have only periodic requests or are uncomfortable with programming languages, ...

Sandi Krakowski’s Tips for Creating Great Content
Quick tips to help you create great content for your business.

Bug - Creating a Video.Watches Action stopped working - Facebook-Entwickler
Since today executing a POST on a me/video.wacthes endpoints no longer works, it was working around 10 hours ago since then the call always returns ...

Facebook simplifies process for creating repeat events
Facebook introduced a new feature for events this week that allows users to quickly create a similar event as one they previously hosted or attended. ...

The Obama campaign won by creating their own Facebook, with unique features for political campaigns.
... seen as too dangerous to nominate someone who is so thoroughly narcissistic, arrogant and dishonest. The Obama campaign won basically by creating ...

Creating A Great Startup Culture
... with any Bay Area startup these days (ping pong, beer on tap, catered lunches and Macbook Airs) – though these things are, of course, Creating ...

Campus Coaches: Creating a culture of wellness, one school at a time on the App Store
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Campus Coaches: Creating a culture of wellness, one school at a ...

Creating Economic Dynamism: Joseph E. Stiglitz
DAVOS/SWITZERLAND, 25JAN13 - Joseph E. Stiglitz, Professor, Columbia University, USA talks during the session 'Creating Economic Dynamism' at ...

YouTube - Super Human Abilities: Tila Tequila Creating Energy Balls & Electricity Out of Thin Air!
Veröffentlicht am 24.04.2013 Hey Guys! For a long time now I have been able to do some pretty supernatural things that most would consider "SUPER ...