Date picker from MS-Access 2000 to MS-Access 2003

Hello.

How do I get a date picker (References: Microsoft Calendar Control 8.0
Location C:\Windows\System 32\mscal.ocx) inset in MS-Access 2000, to work in
MS-Access 2003.

TIA

J�rn

0
joern_bea (12)

Why not scrap it and use the all-API approach Stephen Lebans has at
http://www.lebans.com/monthcalendar.htm

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"JHB" <joern_bea@removeThis_tdcadsl.dk> wrote in message
> Hello.
>

> How do I get a date picker (References: Microsoft Calendar Control 8.0
> Location C:\Windows\System 32\mscal.ocx) inset in MS-Access 2000, to work
> in
> MS-Access 2003.
>

> TIA
>
> J�rn

Allen Browne has an excellent calendar control at
http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html

--
                                        PC Datasheet
Your Resource For Help With Access, Excel And Word Applications

"JHB" <joern_bea@removeThis_tdcadsl.dk> wrote in message
> Hello.
>

> How do I get a date picker (References: Microsoft Calendar Control 8.0
> Location C:\Windows\System 32\mscal.ocx) inset in MS-Access 2000, to work
in
> MS-Access 2003.
>

> TIA
>
> J�rn

0
nospam3319 (977)
2/20/2005 11:26:49 PM
Thanks for the link.

J�rn

"PC Datasheet" <nospam@nospam.spam> skrev i en meddelelse
> Allen Browne has an excellent calendar control at
> http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html
>
> --
>                                         PC Datasheet
> Your Resource For Help With Access, Excel And Word Applications
>                               resource@pcdatasheet.com
>                                  www.pcdatasheet.com

0
joern_bea (12)

what is equivalent of format(date) function of MS Access in MS Sql Server 2000
Hi All, I am facing a problem with a sql what i used in MS Access but its not returning the same result in MS Sql Server 2000. Here i am giving the sql: SELECT TOP 3 format( MY_DATE, "dddd mm, yyyy" ) FROM MY_TAB WHERE MY_ID=1 The above sql in ACCESS return me the date in below format in one column: Friday 09, 2003 But in Sql server 2000 i am not getting the same format eventhough i am using convert function, date part function etc. Please if you find the solution would be helpful for me.. Thanks Hoque Hi If you field is a datetime, you can use the CONVERT function to conver...

Read-Only ODBC Access to MS Access 2000
I have created an ODBC File DSN data source in Windows XP. I have successfully used this DSN to link tables from a Sybase SQL Anywhere database to Access 2000. How can you make this ODBC connection read-only? P.S. I would like to make the ODBC connection itself read-only (if possible) rather than adding security to the MS Access DB. ...

How to access MS Access from Perl?

Use of Access 2002-2003 structure in MS Access 2007
Dear reader, Is it possible to run in Access 2007 an application designed in Access 2002-2003 format? Tanks for any assistance. Kind regards and all the best for 2009 Simon ...

Using Iseries Access ODBC Driver with MS ACCESS 2003
When Trying attaching databases into MsAccess2003 using Iseries Access ODBC Driver (I'm in OS400 v5r2) I get an error message according to which the duration of connection is too long and so I can't attach the database although I got the list of the tables in the library I specified. Can anyone help me ? Thanks in advance. The timeout to dispay de data is small. You need to increase this timeout. The problem can occur when the tables are very very very (but very) big. "Bertrand Bard" <bbard@dehon.com> escribi� en el mensaje news:d01a5cc.0404280030.58f11d3e@posting.go...

Use of Access 2002-2003 structure in MS Access 2007 #2
Dear reader, Is it possible to run in Access 2007 an application designed in Access 2002-2003 format? Tanks for any assistance. Kind regards and all the best for 2009 Simon Simon van Beek wrote: > Dear reader, > > > > Is it possible to run in Access 2007 an application designed in > Access 2002-2003 format? > > > > Tanks for any assistance. > > > > Kind regards and all the best for 2009 > > Simon Yes. There might be some issues, though, depending on how you've programmed the db. Best suggestion, in my eyes, would be testing and playing around a little with *a* *copy* of the database and see what turns up. Most likely, you'd need to set the directory in which the database resides, as a trusted location. A very good sumup of "the good, bad and ugly" ;-) of Access 2007 is this list by Allen Browne http://allenbrowne.com/Access2007.html -- Roy-Vidar Simon, Best wishes to you too. One question: why do you use so many carriage returns in your messages? They cause readers having to unnecessary scroll. Thanks, John "Simon van Beek" <SvanBeekNL@Versatel.nl> schreef in bericht news:495f3ebf$0$28733$bf4948fe@news.tele2.nl... > Dear reader, > > > > Is it possible to run in Access 2007 an application designed in Access > 2002-2003 format? > > > > Tanks for any assistance. > > > > Kind regards and all the best for 2009 > > Simon >...

Accessing Oracle Tables from MS Access
How difficult is this? I'm having a tough time getting a simple select to work. I am using MS Access 2002 and Windows XP. What do I have to do to make a simple select statement like this work: select id from emp I have stumbled upon many websites although none straight to the point. Any help in how to get this done, or pointing me in the right direction of a book or website, would be greatly appreciated! berj Yes, I do have the table links working. But I did want to run the select for such things as grabbing the next number off of a sequence. As in: select test.nextval from dual; Where "test" is the name of an Oracle sequence. berj "Steve Jorgensen" <nospam@nospam.nospam> wrote in message news:bp0821lsd8tt5ec5jhvtgbt46fdvb2t3dt@4ax.com... > The easiest way is to link the table in Access, then query the link. Is that > how you're trying to do it? > > On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:25:36 -0800, "berj" <berj@adelphia.net> wrote: > > >How difficult is this? I'm having a tough time getting a simple select to > >work. > > > >I am using MS Access 2002 and Windows XP. > > > > > >What do I have to do to make a simple select statement like this work: > > > >select id from emp > > > > > >I have stumbled upon many websites although none straight to the point. > > > > > >Any help in how to get this done, or pointing ...

Web resources about - Date picker from MS-Access 2000 to MS-Access 2003 - comp.databases.ms-access