Date picker from MS-Access 2000 to MS-Access 2003

Hello.

How do I get a date picker (References: Microsoft Calendar Control 8.0
Location C:\Windows\System 32\mscal.ocx) inset in MS-Access 2000, to work in
MS-Access 2003.

TIA

J�rn

0
joern_bea (12)

Why not scrap it and use the all-API approach Stephen Lebans has at
http://www.lebans.com/monthcalendar.htm

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"JHB" <joern_bea@removeThis_tdcadsl.dk> wrote in message
> Hello.
>

> How do I get a date picker (References: Microsoft Calendar Control 8.0
> Location C:\Windows\System 32\mscal.ocx) inset in MS-Access 2000, to work
> in
> MS-Access 2003.
>

> TIA
>
> J�rn

Allen Browne has an excellent calendar control at
http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html

--
                                        PC Datasheet
Your Resource For Help With Access, Excel And Word Applications

"JHB" <joern_bea@removeThis_tdcadsl.dk> wrote in message
> Hello.
>

> How do I get a date picker (References: Microsoft Calendar Control 8.0
> Location C:\Windows\System 32\mscal.ocx) inset in MS-Access 2000, to work
in
> MS-Access 2003.
>

> TIA
>
> J�rn

0
nospam3319 (977)
2/20/2005 11:26:49 PM
Thanks for the link.

J�rn

"PC Datasheet" <nospam@nospam.spam> skrev i en meddelelse
> Allen Browne has an excellent calendar control at
> http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html
>
> --
>                                         PC Datasheet
> Your Resource For Help With Access, Excel And Word Applications
>                               resource@pcdatasheet.com
>                                  www.pcdatasheet.com

0
joern_bea (12)