Display recordcount of a sub form in a main form

Hi All,

I am using A2 for this database.

I have a main form with bound fields of FlightNumber and FlightDate
I also have a subform. This subform takes details of a passanger along
with other details. I also have a textbox called status in subform.
When a passanger's details are entered, status value is set to
"confirmed", when passanger calls in to reconfirm flight, status value
changes to "Reconfirmed", and when passanger calls in to cancell
his/hres flight, status value is set to "cancelled". Sometimes, status
textbox may also have a value of "Wait Listed". A subform may have
17 to 25 records with different vales in status textbox.

Typical situation:
13 records with value of "Reconfirmed" in status textbox
4 records with value of "Confirmed" in status textbox
1 record with value of "Cancelled" in status textbox
2 records with value of "Wait Listed" in status textbox

Om my main form I want to have four unbound text box to show the value
as follows:
Reconfirmed 13
Confirmed 4
Cancelled 1
Wait Listed 2

How do I get these values displayed using VBA.
I know it can be done using recordcount method but dont know how to code it.
I need your help with full syntax.

Many thanks in advance for your help.
0
hasanainf (24)

Use the DCount domain aggregate function in the Control Source for each
TextBox. It provides for criteria, and, if you desired, you could base it on
a saved Query.

  Larry Linson
  Microsoft Access MVP

"Hasanain F. Esmail" <hasanainf@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I am using A2 for this database.
>
> I have a main form with bound fields of FlightNumber and FlightDate
> I also have a subform. This subform takes details of a passanger along
> with other details. I also have a textbox called status in subform.
> When a passanger's details are entered, status value is set to
> "confirmed", when passanger calls in to reconfirm flight, status value
> changes to "Reconfirmed", and when passanger calls in to cancell
> his/hres flight, status value is set to "cancelled". Sometimes, status
> textbox may also have a value of "Wait Listed". A subform may have
> 17 to 25 records with different vales in status textbox.
>
> Typical situation:
> 13 records with value of "Reconfirmed" in status textbox
> 4 records with value of "Confirmed" in status textbox
> 1 record with value of "Cancelled" in status textbox
> 2 records with value of "Wait Listed" in status textbox
>
> Om my main form I want to have four unbound text box to show the value
> as follows:
> Reconfirmed 13
> Confirmed 4
> Cancelled 1
> Wait Listed 2
>
> How do I get these values displayed using VBA.
> I know it can be done using recordcount method but dont know how to code
it.
> I need your help with full syntax.
>
> Many thanks in advance for your help.

0
bouncer (4168)

Query By Form Using Same Sub Form and Main Form
Having problems displaying query results from combo boxes on a sub form, which is on the same form that is used to select criteria. This has always worked form me when displaying query results on another main and sub form. The requery on the sub form and refresh comands on the main form do not work when the form is first displayed and when the selection criteria is changed. Should I be doing a refresh and then repaint of the sub form. > ' Creates saved query in the database container for the sub form Call BuildSql("") ' The following commented line correctly displays query results on a seperate sub form that has the results from the criteria selected on the form currently in use. 'Docmd.OpenForm "MainFormSeachResults ' The following two lines attempt to display the results on a sub form which is on the same form where the criteria is selected: Me.frmSubFormResults.Requery Me.Refresh < Hi Tom, I often use an unbound main form to collect criteria, then show the results in a datasheet-style subform. I create the SQL string using code, and then use that string as the Recordsource for the subform directly (no need to save it as as query in the the database container) As an added bonus, the subform refreshes automatically ... no need to "Refresh" or "Repaint" anything. Here's some sample code to illustrate: - lstFieldNames is a listbox containing field names ... which is one of the choices in the listbox&#...

Sub-forms of Sub-forms
I'm creating a data-entry form for 3 tables. There is a one-to-many relationship between table1 and table2 and a 2nd one-to-many between table2 and table3. What I would like to do is have the user select from a combo box on the main form a record from Table1. That would filter the subform on the main form to just the records from Table2 with the PK from Table1. I've got everything working fine up to this point, but am a bit confused on where to go next. I need a mechanism for the user to pick one of the records from Table2, and be presented with an entry for for all records in Table3 that have the selected PK from Table2. I've tried putting a 2nd subform on my main form, but am having trouble getting them to link together. Something else I tried, is putting a command button on each row of Table2's subform in continuous forms view to open up a seperate form for Table3. Try setting the Default view of the 2nd and 3rd subform to datasheet view. SY Greetings, Here is something I came up with that should do what you are asking: Do the Link Master/Child thing with the mainform and subform1. Subform1 will need to be in Datasheet view for this trick to work. The 2nd subform - which will also be placed on the mainform (and also needs to be in datasheet view) will have its recordsource be based on a query of the table for that subform (a query for table3). You will use a parameter in the criteria field of the query for the link field between table2 and...

focus from main form to sub form
Hi, I have a combobox who's values change the recordsource of the form. Within this form, there is a subform, whos records also need to change pending the value in the combobox. I am able to get the main forms values to change, but not the subform. I've only been using Access 97 for about a month now, so it might be fairly simple. Here is my code: Private Sub combo1_Change() If Me.combo1.Value = "Standard Procedures" Then Me.RecordSource = "tbl_stdProc" ElseIf Me.combo1.Value = "Policy" Then Me.RecordSource = "tbl_policy" ElseIf Me.combo1.Value = "Process Description" Then Me.RecordSource = "tbl_ProcDesc" ElseIf Me.combo1.Value = "Program Description" Then Me.RecordSource = "tbl_ProgDesc" ElseIf Me.combo1.Value = "Training Program" Then Me.RecordSource = "tbl_TrainProg" ElseIf Me.combo1.Value = "Qualification" Then Me.RecordSource = "tbl_Qual" ElseIf Me.combo1.Value = "Standard / Specification" Then Me.RecordSource = "tbl_StdSpec" End If ' Everything up to this point works fine. The problem starts below Me![frm_Type_sub].SetFocus If Me.combo1.Value = "Standard Procedures" Then Me.RecordSource = "tbl_stdProc_sub" ElseIf Me.combo1.Value = "Policy" Then Me.RecordSource = "tb...

Hiding Access Main Form/tables/queries/forms/etc
Thank you in advance for any and all assistance. Is there a way to hide the Main Access window with tables, queries, forms etc programmatically? Michael On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 17:17:16 -0600, "PMBragg" <pmbragg@megavision.com> wrote: >Thank you in advance for any and all assistance. > >Is there a way to hide the Main Access window with tables, queries, forms >etc programmatically? > Yes. Take a look here for some API code that will manipulate the Access window. http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0019.htm - Jim Another way, with probably less control than the...

Call Function On Main Form to Sub Form
I have a form (frmAppointment) with a subform on it (frmAppointmentsub1). I have placed a command button on the main form which calls the function below from the module. The purpose of this function is to make fields beginning with YY invisble OnClick of the command button on the main form. It works for the fields on the main form but not on the subform. What do I need to add or do to make it work on the subform? Any help would be most appreciated. Thank You TD The command button on the main form event procedure is: Private Sub cmdYY_Click() Dim I As Integer I = glrInvisbleFields(Me) End Sub The module function is: Function glrInvisbleFields(F As Form) Dim I As Integer Dim C As Control Dim X As Variant For I = 0 To F.Count - 1 Set C = F(I) If Left$(C.Name, 2) = "YY" Then C.Visible = False End If Next I End Function this code may help (it assumes that the name of the subform does not start with YY, I have not tested it, but it may work.... Any questions, please ask Function glrInvisbleFields(F As Form) Dim I As Integer Dim C As Control Dim X As Variant Dim Fsub as form Dim Csub as control '---------------------------------------------------- For each C in F If Left$(C.Name, 2) = "YY" Then C.Visible = False else Csub.visible = true If F.DefaultView = 0 Then 'single ...

Problem with Totals on Sub Forms and Main Forms
I have an access data project (MS-SQL Svr 2000 backend and MS-Access 2003 Front End) that has a sub-form based on a query view. On the sub form I have several column's in which I have a running total on the sub-form footer. This part works fine. My problem is that the main form, on which the sub-form resides, I want to display the total from the sub-form total calculation. I have tried referencing the control on the sub form, i.e. My.Somecontrol = Forms![formname].[controlname] but this does not work. How do you make this works. Do I have to do something different because this is an access project instead of an mdb? Thanks in advance for any help!! Mike m charney at dunlap hospital dot org Mike: The following KB article may be a good reference. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;209099 -- David Lloyd MCSD .NET http://LemingtonConsulting.com This response is supplied "as is" without any representations or warranties. "Mike" <noway@forgetit.com> wrote in message news:kwO7f.3351$Kv.274@newssvr22.news.prodigy.net... I have an access data project (MS-SQL Svr 2000 backend and MS-Access 2003 Front End) that has a sub-form based on a query view. On the sub form I have several column's in which I have a running total on the sub-form footer. This part works fine. My problem is that the main form, on which the sub-form resides, I want to display the total from the sub-form total calculation. I have tried refer...

Form
I have a table TBL_NAMES : IDNAME , Name_person , ETC..... (15 different labels) I have a second table TBL_POINTS : IDPOINTS , LINKNAME_PERSON , POINTS_ALGEBRA , POINTS_GYM , etc.... (25 courses) I have made a form where all the names are listed and when i click on a name another form is opened with that persons name on top and a number of labels and textboxes where i put those points in. So far no problem. BUT... i want one record per person. So the next time i click on his name i would like to see those points and be able to change them but i must not be able to create a new record. T...

Form, subform, sub-sub form?
Let' say we have an application for a production facility running 24/7 broken into 3 shifts 6-2,2-10,10-6 each production report date contains 3 shifts as above in each shift there can be from one to several different product runs (the average is about 4) but it could be more or less - it's not defined or definite for many reasons Then, for each run there is a production report of product, good pieces, bad pieces total run time for that product etc. etc. then for each run there is a list for # of rejects and reject code SO I have ProductionRuns with rejects subform 1 to many but this results in repeated entries of shift, date, time. So i could make a main table for these and have the production run as a subform to this, but then I have a subform to the prodution run form. This gets confusing and requires me to put buttons for starting new date or shift. Any better way of doing this? Without knowing the structure of your data, it would seem to me that you would have a form with production run as the record... with a selection of Date and Shift in the Form Header. Within that production run, same-level but separate subforms for regular production information and reject information. Using Combo or List Boxes in the header to select date and shift, then replacing the RecordSource with an SQL statement using date and shift as criteria would limit the production runs to that particular date/shift. Or, if you'd rather, use a calendar control to select the ...

Limit Sub Form records based on Main Form
I have an option group called Issue_Type on my main form F1_Member_Demographics_Main. When I select one of the 3 options on the main form from the option group Issue_Type I want to limit the sub form F2_Member_Issues records based on the combo box Issue_Code_T1. Option Group Issue_Type on main form: 1=Complaint 2=Grievance 3=Appeal Combo Box on sub form: 1=Complaint 2=Grievance 3=Appeal So if I select Complaint from the option group on the main form I only want to see Complaints on the sub form etc. Thanks in Advance Gary BEETHOVEN wrote: > I have an option group called Issue_Type on my main form > F1_Member_Demographics_Main. When I select one of the 3 options on the > main form from the option group Issue_Type I want to limit the sub > form F2_Member_Issues records based on the combo box Issue_Code_T1. > > Option Group Issue_Type on main form: > 1=Complaint > 2=Grievance > 3=Appeal > > Combo Box on sub form: > 1=Complaint > 2=Grievance > 3=Appeal > > So if I select Complaint from the option group on the main form I only > want to see Complaints on the sub form etc. > > Thanks in Advance > Gary Forms!MainFormName!SubFormName.Form.Filter = _ "Issue_Type = " & Me.Issue_Type Forms!MainFormName!SubFormName.Form.Filter = True Salad wrote: > BEETHOVEN wrote: > >> I have an option group called Issue_Type on my main form >> F1_Member_Demographics_Main. When I select one of the 3...

Need to close login form after main form displays
RE: Access 2003 After the user puts in the password to log in, (in frmLogin, I am displaying the main data entry form. That all works great, but now I cannot close the Login form (behind the scenes) after the main form has loaded. Do I have to shift focus back to frmLogin after the Main form has loaded? What is the proper syntax for shifting focus back to a form object that is loaded in the background other than the main data entry form the user sees? Here is my current code: <begin code> if txtPassword = "xyz" then ' sucessful login... DoCmd.OpenForm "frmMain" DoCmd.close acForm, "frmlogin" Exit Sub endif <end code> Thanx....... *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 12:46:26 -0500, RLN <nospamrln@devdex.com> wrote: That code is correct, so something else is going on. For example if you had code in frmLogin.Form_Unload and set the Cancel argument to True that form would not close. -Tom. > > >RE: >Access 2003 > >After the user puts in the password to log in, (in frmLogin, I am >displaying the main data entry form. That all works great, but now I >cannot close the Login form (behind the scenes) after the main form has >loaded. > >Do I have to shift focus back to frmLogin after the Main form has >loaded? What is the proper syntax for shifting focus back to a form >object that is loaded in the background other than the main...

Mulitple Main Forms Created by Sub Form Entries
Hi I'm hoping this is a problem just because I'm a beginner at Access, and so someone can help I have created a database of companies, with a subform for contacts. (seperate tables) It worked perfectly until I got more than one contact for a company! If I add a 2nd contact to the subform, when I go back into the database, Ive got 2 records of the main form for the company, with the subform, showing. Its not adding a second record to the company table, that just says I have 2 contacts attached, which is what I want. How do I stop the record, when I view the form , duplicating itself each time I add a second contact. I've tried just deleting one of the records, but that deletes one of the contacts as well (as I suppose effectively I've got one record for each contact showing ?). Thank you Tracy Tracy wrote: > Hi > > I'm hoping this is a problem just because I'm a beginner at Access, > and so someone can help > > I have created a database of companies, with a subform for contacts. > (seperate tables) > > It worked perfectly until I got more than one contact for a company! > > If I add a 2nd contact to the subform, when I go back into the > database, Ive got 2 records of the main form for the company, with the > subform, showing. > > Its not adding a second record to the company table, that just says I > have 2 contacts attached, which is what I want. > > How do I stop the record, whe...

Forms and Form
Hi everyone ! 1) An example from help: "Each Form object has a Controls collection, which contains all controls on the form. You can refer to a control on a form either by implicitly or explicitly referring to the Controls collection. Your code will be faster if you refer to the Controls collection implicitly. The following examples show two of the ways you might refer to a control named NewData on the form called OrderForm: ' Implicit reference. Forms!OrderForm!NewData ' Explicit reference. Forms!OrderForm.Controls!NewData The next two examples show how you might refer to a ...

Making MS Access Form as a standalone form like in VB
Well, its sames difficult for me; I love access so much and wish to make it perform extra task. I prepared an HTML form but can not connect it to my access table and so I think it is possible to make an access form a standalone form for user input. Can anyone assist. My mail add is dianafather@aim.com. *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** Oscar, why don't you just code up a VB form for user input and connect it to an Access backend? To my knowledge, you can't force an Access form to exist outside of Access. Your users would have to open the Access file to enter data, no matter how you set up the Access form. On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:35:09 GMT, Oscar N. Goyee <dianafather@aim.com> wrote: It's poor newsgroup practice to ask for email responses. Unlike what Steve said, you can create a form that lives outside of the Access main window: make it a popup. There is also nifty code out there (google for it), that puts the Access main window behind that popup, and moves it with it when it moves. To the end user it appears you have a single-form application. -Tom. >Well, its sames difficult for me; I love access so much and wish to make >it perform extra task. I prepared an HTML form but can not connect it to >my access table and so I think it is possible to make an access form a >standalone form for user input. Can anyone assist. My mail add is >dianafather@aim.com. > > > >*** Sent via Developersdex http://ww...

Forms/Subforms in MS Access Database

Main Form / Sub Form search issues with combo boxes
Hello- I have a main form "Customers", with two sub forms "Items" & "Transactions"= .. The forms are all linked through the key fields of ShipDate & AccountNum. T= ransactions form is linked to Customers, and Items is linked to Transaction= s. The account number combo box in the header of the Customer form functions f= ine. I have combo boxes on the headers of the subforms that work when used = on the subform alone, but when used as a part of the Customers form, they w= ill not work correctly. The Transactions subform has an Invoice # combo box= , and the Items subform has a Sequence # combo box. I cant get the records in all 3 forms to display the intended record when u= sing the subform search boxes. The VBA for the controls is shown below. Customer Form (Main) Private Sub cboFindAccount_AfterUpdate() ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object Set rs =3D Me.Recordset.Clone rs.FindFirst "[AccountNum] =3D " & Str(Me![cboFindAccount]) Me.Bookmark =3D rs.Bookmark End Sub For the Transaction subform Private Sub cboFindInvoice_AfterUpdate() ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object Set rs =3D Me.Recordset.Clone rs.FindFirst "[InvoiceNum] =3D " & Str(Me![cboFindInvoice]) Me.Bookmark =3D rs.Bookmark End Sub For the Items subform Private Sub cboFindSequence_AfterUpdate() ' Fi...

Accessing data from one form from main form in Visual Basic 6
How do I extract data from a form into the main form for processing? For instance, I have several image files in a form called images(images.frm), indexed from 0 to 99, and I want to import these into a variable array in my main form, main (form1.frm). How do I code a control to get these images into an array in my main form from the images.frm? TIA JC wrote: > How do I extract data from a form into the main form for > processing? For instance, I have several image files in a > form called images(images.frm), indexed from 0 to 99, and > I want to import these into a variable...

Display No Of records in an Access 2002 database form
Hi, I want to display the number of records in a form on an access 2002 database. I know that under properties you can select navigation button, which allows the user to flick through the records and see which record number it is and how many records there are. But I want to be able to display the number of records myself on the form, without using the access version. Kindest regards "Cillies" <lee@prologic.ie> wrote in message news:ba262325.0410260624.453f99b9@posting.google.com... > Hi, I want to display the number of records in a form on an access > 2002 database. > > I know that under properties you can select navigation button, which > allows the user to flick through the records and see which record > number it is and how many records there are. > > But I want to be able to display the number of records myself on the > form, without using the access version. > > Kindest regards Create the following function: -------------------------------------------------- Public Function NumRecs() As Long Dim RS As Recordset Set RS = CodeContextObject.RecordsetClone If RS.RecordCount Then RS.MoveLast NumRecs = RS.RecordCount Else NumRecs = 0 End If End Function ------------------------------------------------- In a Textbox on your form put =NumRecs() on its Control Source. Ciao Bruno On 26 Oct 2004 07:24:48 -0700, Cillies wrote: > Hi, I want to display the number of records in a form on an access > 2002 ...

Form size question with Access forms, remote desktop, and MS Surface Pro
Hi, I know this is a stretch to ask this question, but: We have an Access 2010 application hosted using Remote Desktop. When we access forms from the desktop they look like they should. And from an iPad. However, a client is using their Surface Pro the forms are so tiny that she can't use them when accessing our application "on the cloud". Otherwise, they look fine on a Surface Pro when running it off the cloud. Does anyone have an idea? I do not think there is anything that the people that are hosting our software can do. -paulw On Monday, 29 February 2016 17:30:11 UTC, PW wrote: > Hi, > > I know this is a stretch to ask this question, but: > > We have an Access 2010 application hosted using Remote Desktop. When > we access forms from the desktop they look like they should. And from > an iPad. However, a client is using their Surface Pro the forms are > so tiny that she can't use them when accessing our application "on the > cloud". Otherwise, they look fine on a Surface Pro when running it > off the cloud. > > Does anyone have an idea? I do not think there is anything that the > people that are hosting our software can do. > > -paulw It will cost you, but have a look at a program called "ShrinkerStrether from Peter's Software (http://www.peterssoftware.com/ss.htm) This should shrink or stretch forms and all their controls to match the scr...

displaying a form within a form
I am trying to put together a point of sale system for a restaurant. On the servers menu, I would like to have command buttons that on their click event load a secondary form onto the servers menu (in a subform or display box, etc.). For example, once the lunch button is clicked, the lunch form should load into the servers menu (via a subform, etc.) containing more command buttons that are linked to database food items. What kind of display tool (subform?) do I use to show a form within a form, and what is the code needed? Thanks In article <1170742999.710678.283770@q2g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, HarpoleAndWhite@gmail.com says... > I am trying to put together a point of sale system for a restaurant. > On the servers menu, I would like to have command buttons that on > their click event load a secondary form onto the servers menu (in a > subform or display box, etc.). For example, once the lunch button is > clicked, the lunch form should load into the servers menu (via a > subform, etc.) containing more command buttons that are linked to > database food items. What kind of display tool (subform?) do I use to > show a form within a form, and what is the code needed? Thanks > > you use a subform... with the onclick event of the button set the source for the subform object to the specific form you want to be displayed. ...

form access to form excel
Hello, How may I pass in VBA a value from a control in a access 2003 form to a control in a excel 2003 form ? I try this but it does'nt run: (oApp=word.application) oApp.Forms("saisie").tbnom.Value = Form_Form1.tbnom.Value & " " & Form_Form1.tbprenom.Value Thanks. ...

Continuous Forms with sub-form
I have a need to create a form containing schedule detail with a sub-form containing a crosstab of date detail. I would like to display it as a continuous form so the user can see related schedules together with the dates. Is there a way to get Access to do this? It won't allow continuous forms with sub-forms. Filling unbound controls on the main form only show the current record's date information. I would prefer not to use a big un-normalized temp table. On Wednesday, December 18, 2013 7:10:34 AM UTC-6, Ron Paii wrote: > I have a need to create a form containing schedule detail with a sub-form > > containing a crosstab of date detail. I would like to display it as a > > continuous form so the user can see related schedules together with the > > dates. Is there a way to get Access to do this? It won't allow continuous > > forms with sub-forms. Filling unbound controls on the main form only show > > the current record's date information. I would prefer not to use a big > > un-normalized temp table. Use a datasheet? Ron Paii wrote: > I have a need to create a form containing schedule detail with a > sub-form containing a crosstab of date detail. I would like to > display it as a continuous form so the user can see related schedules > together with the dates. Is there a way to get Access to do this? It > won't allow continuous forms with sub-forms. Fil...

How to display Images from a table in MS Access onto asp form
Hi! I am new to asp and here is my question. I have an MS Access datacase,In one table I stored all the information regarding one truck, including 4 images for each of the truck.The data type for images are OLEObject. I am sending the information into the table using MS Access Form.and the images using insert object.Now the problem is they are not displaying on an ASP form, but the text is displaying ok.Any help! Thanks! VAD This is a question that would be better asked in an ASP newsgroup. There are several at news.microsoft.com, which you can access with most any newsreader. Larry Li...

Populate key from form to sub-form
I'm trying to figure out how to bring the key field from a parent form to populate the corresponding field in the sub-form during data entry, or to filter sub-form records during data viewing and updating. Can anyone help me? Bob Bob Mikels wrote: > I'm trying to figure out how to bring the key field from a parent form to > populate the corresponding field in the sub-form during data entry, or to > filter sub-form records during data viewing and updating. > > Can anyone help me? Use the subform's Link Master Fields & Link Child Fields properties. See the Access VBA Help article "LinkMasterFields Property" for more info. -- MGFoster:::mgf00 <at> earthlink <decimal-point> net Oakland, CA (USA) ...

Linking Pop up form to Main form
I have a main form with a combo box where if a specific customer is selected a popup form opens and additional information required for this customer is entered into the form. Data from the main form and popup form is stored in the same table. I have a field called certification that I would like to use to link the forms. Greetings, what you need to do is to open the popup form in dialog mode (which is probably already the case). In the popup form you need to add a public property (Get) and assign it the desired value. Note: a form is just a class module except that it has a graphical user interface (GUI - the GUI thing happens way under the hood for Access). In the popup you can create a public property anywhere in the Form's code module (not a standard module or standalone class module). In my sample I am setting a Certification property to a Long datatype. If your Certification is a string, then set the property to String '--code for popup form Public Property Get Certification() As Long Certification = CLng(txtCertification.value) End Property Private Sub cmdOK_Click() Me.Visible = False End Sub In the popup form here I have a textbox called txtCertification. A user enters information here then clicks an OK button (cmdOK) which only hides (Me.Visible = False) the form (don't unload the form - it has to be running so that you can read the value from its property). In the calling form you would call the popup like this: '--code for ma...

Web resources about - Display recordcount of a sub form in a main form - comp.databases.ms-access

A. A. Milne - Wikipedia
Alan Alexander Milne (; 18 January 1882 – 31 January 1956) was an English author, best known for his books about the teddy bear Winnie-the-Pooh ...

Guest Book
" text=" " link=" " vlink=" " alink=" "> FreeMcOwen.com Help Stop a great injustice!!! HOME - Latest Developments - View Legal Documents - News ...

Active Benchmarking in the Cloud
Recently, Joyent published a series of benchmarks using YCSB (Yahoo Cloud Service Benchmark) comparing the performance of MongoDB, PostgreSQL, ...

Key Sniffing with Android
A few years back I worked with a colleague who was blind. Whilst this has the side effect of showing me that playing with a guide dog in the ...

Skating Rinks, Hockey Arenas - RinkTime is all about Skating, Hockey & Rinks!
Partners Rink Control Rink Search: Home News Rink Search Tournaments & Events Rink Rental Team Management Adult Hockey Tournaments Find an Ice ...

Welcome to Railo 4.0
Welcome to the Railo, a fast and reliable open source CFML engine.

HowTo import large files in vTiger
We did some testing with vTiger crm and have found a configuration that makes it possible to import large files. Wie used a suse linunx machine ...

Pesquisar no Centro Virtual Cam�es: navega��es portuguesas.
... 10pt; color: #086908; border: 1 solid #086908"> "" then call doSearch() end if %> Erro: " & timedOut_Text & ". " & vbCRLF) elseif (procRS.RecordCount ...