Double Lines in Datasheet view

I have a subform that displays in datasheet view.  I have a notes
field on that form that I want to automatically text wrap and make the
line double height, is this possible?
comp.databases.ms-access 42535 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

"Tyler" <tyler.horning@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I have a subform that displays in datasheet view.  I have a notes
> field on that form that I want to automatically text wrap and make the
> line double height, is this possible?

I think you'll have to use 'continuous form' design and simulate datasheet
view as best you can.
Fred Zuckerman

0
ZuckermanF1 (252)

MS Access Database
Interested profiles should be delivered at versatilehr.farook@gmail.com Title: MS Access Database Location-NC Duration-3 months Skills & Experience: MS Access Database experience: Must understand and have experience developing MS Access applications. =95 SQL experience =95 ODBC =95 Importing and exporting excel spreadsheets to and from Access DB =95 Forms development =95 working with DB objects =95 Creating New Databases The Relational Model of Data Storage Creating Relational Database Tables Assigning a Primary Key to a Table =95 Joining tables in Database =95 Queries and Advanced Queries using conditions =95 Macros =95 Reporting =95 Using Datasheets =95 Customizing tool bars Farook Ahmed On 19 May, 19:15, Farook Ahmed <farook.versatil...@gmail.com> wrote: > Interested profiles should be delivered at > versatilehr.far...@gmail.com > > Title: MS Access Database > Location-NC > Duration-3 months > > Skills & Experience: > MS Access Database experience: Must understand and have experience > developing MS Access applications. > =95 SQL experience > =95 ODBC > =95 Importing and exporting excel spreadsheets to and from Access DB > =95 Forms development > =95 working with DB objects > =95 Creating New Databases > =A0The Relational Model of Data Storage > Creating Relational Database Tables > Assigning a Primary Key to a Table > =95 Joining tables in Database > =95 Queries and Advanced Queries using c...

MS Access database
A client of mine has another 3rd party program which uses MS Access database. They want my to create an additional program which is to read this data. My problem is that the database has a password on it. I know there are cracks available at a cost of USD$45.00+. Does anybody have a free crack to retrieve the database password? Would this be unethical or be a copyright of reverse engineering violation? The data is owned by the client so I recon is would be fine to read the data! Regards, Lance It's your data. As long as you don't sell it or use their data in any software that you...

MS Access databases
Hello, I have been trying to read a simple MSAccess database and show the records on screen but no success so far. I have created a DSN (Data Source Name) in my Win 2k box and the connection goes ok. But when I try to return a ResultSet using a simple SELECT statement, ("SELECT * FROM MyTable") no records appear. Database is Ok. It is a very simple table. I don't get *any* error message but also no records from it. Is there anything special I need to do for accessing it? Does anybody have a simple code for accessing MSAccess databases? (From DSN creation till sample code) Thanks in Advance. Java Newbie. import java.sql.*; public class DataBase { public static void main(String[] args) { String data = "jdbc:odbc:YahooAddrBook"; // data base friendly nam try { Class.forName("sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver"); Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection( data, "", ""); Statement st = conn.createStatement(); String q = "SELECT * " + "FROM yahoo_ab " + // table name "WHERE (\"Last Name\" LIKE '"+ args[0]+"') "+ "ORDER BY (\"First Name\")"; System.out.println(q); ResultSet rec = st.executeQuery(q); while(re...

MS Access Database
Hi, I am working on a database to keep track all the caller's info in the database. For example: After the user entered a caller's information in the database, and when that same caller called back again the second time and then some of their information and also the client id automatically appeared on the screen so that the user don't need to retype them again. I want to keep track of each record as new records. The Id and first name will be the same. When I run a report I can link them all together and knowing that this person had called in twice! Any suggesti...

MS Access reports containing line charts are inaccurate after upgrade from access 97 to 2000
Dear all, I've encountered an unusual problem having just recently upgraded an Access 97 database to Access 2000 format and was hoping somebody could point me in the direction of a solution. 1. The problem: Essentially, a couple of the reports which contain SeriesLine charts are NOT displaying the series-lines (i.e. the results) on the charts correctly in Preview mode or when printed out. However, they ARE displaying the results correctly on the charts when the reports are viewed in DESIGN mode. 2. Background: -I have upgraded the database from Access 97 to 2000 format with very ...

Splitting MS Access Database
have an access 2000 database which has several levels of security defined, i.e., certain users can only see certain forms, run certain reports. I am splitting this database in front end and back end. I want to move back end to Oracle. I don't know where security is stored in Access. Will access users see only he forms/reports they have been authorized after the move to Oracle. I can limit database access to Oracle by creating different Oracle users, but my question is what happens to front end security after the split. Thanks, Prem premmehrotra@hotmail.com wrote: > have an access 2000 database which has several levels of security > defined, i.e., certain users can only see certain forms, run certain > reports. > > > I am splitting this database in front end and back end. I want to > move back end to Oracle. I don't know where security is stored > in Access. > > > Will access users see only he forms/reports they have been authorized > after the move to Oracle. I can limit database access > to Oracle by creating different Oracle users, but my question > is what happens to front end security after the split. You have to remember there are different authentication schemes possible with Oracle, like ldap, jazn, sso, etc. If you are using Access with odbc as an Oracle client, your option for security will be whatever is provided thru the odbc driver. Most likely you will have to hatch some schmeme on the...

to connect the MS Access database
how can i call the report that i need in MS Acces database, from matlab??? ...

MS Access database shuts down
Windows XP environment, on opening a database it shuts down with an Oxc0000005 error. I haven't been able to find anything to help me resolve it on the Microsoft KB site. I have attempted a database repair but that didn't help. Anyone have any ideas how I could resolve this? The user needs access to this database on a consistent, regular basis!! (Of course, wouldn't happen otherwise :o) Thanks. Liz did you try exporting all code objects to text and then import all the stuff into a new database? ...

Opening databases with out MS access
Hi, I have an Access database file with all the switchboard commands and what I want to do is to try to access the switchboard command without opening microsoft access. Which means i want to access the database without opening access. I am seeing if I can make this file an executable file but i dont think this is the solution. If anybody have any ideas, please help. Thanks > I have an Access database file with all the switchboard commands and > what I want to do is to try to access the switchboard command without > opening microsoft access. Which means i want to access the database > without opening access. I am seeing if I can make this file an > executable file but i dont think this is the solution. If anybody have > any ideas, please help. Thanks You cannot use Access interface without having Access installed into your pc. -- PBsoft di Gabriele Bertolucci www.pbsoft.it skype: pbsoftsolution http://www.mvps.org/access/general/gen0001.htm *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** "Gabriele Bertolucci" <info@REMOVEpbsoft.it> wrote > You cannot use Access interface without > having Access installed into your pc. You can use (but not modify the design of) an Access database if you have the Access runtime, as packaged by the Office Developer Edition (pre-2003) or by the Visual Studio Tools for Office 2003 System. If, in your view, installing the Access runtime qualifies as "having Access install...

Web resources about - Double Lines in Datasheet view - comp.databases.ms-access

Datasheet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A datasheet , data sheet , or spec sheet is a document that summarizes the performance and other technical characteristics of a product, machine, ...

ALLDATASHEET.COM - Datasheet search site, Datasheet search site for Electronic Components and Semiconductors ...
datasheet search, datasheets, Datasheet search site for Electronic Components and Semiconductors, integrated circuits, diodes and other semiconductors. ...

Electronic Parts Info, Electronic Component Inventory, Parametric Search - Datasheets
... from distributors/manufacturers. Search parametric data for design engineers. From semiconductors & passives to electromechanical parts, datasheets.com ...

Digi-Key - Electronic components, parts, datasheets & more on the App Store
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Digi-Key - Electronic components, parts, datasheets & more. Download ...

The Small Cells, WiFi, DAS, Cloud RAN & HetNet Datasheet Market are Expected to Carry More Than 60% of ...
CSO Australia - News, Industry Blogs, Tools and Resources for Data Security Executives

Zetta DataProtect: Technical Datasheet - See How It Works
Hi CJ,The list gets longer! HarmonyPSA is also RMM-independant. HarmonyPSA includes a fully-featured CRM,... Posted 13 hours 2 min ago by ca ...

datasheet
If you use datasheets (which is probably every reader of Hackaday) you need to check out this tool that seeks to add modern features to the decades-old ...

OBIEE Plus Datasheet
Find out how Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition Plus (OBIEE Plus) can provide insight to everyone in an organization and deliver ...

Rally Program Launch Datasheet - Rally Software
Rally Program Launch provides the software and services you need to launch and execute scaled Agile programs – so you can deliver the right products ...

Top notch job by OSHA staff to globally harmonize labels and datasheets for chemicals
While we’re on vacation, we’re re-posting content from last year. This post was originally published on March 23, 2012. By Celeste Monforton ...