Error Message Help "Error Accessing File"

Hello,

I don't understand this error message." Error accessing File.  Network
Connection may have been lost."  I'm not using any network connection
for the database.  In the  VBA editor is goes to "Private Sub
Form_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)".   I have been making a bunch of
changes and I'm sure I have done something to corrupt this mdb but I
don't know where to start of this one.

I hope there is help for me...

Thanks

Norris

x--   100 Proof News - http://www.100ProofNews.com
x--   3,500+ Binary NewsGroups, and over 90,000 other groups
x--   Access to over 800 Gigs/Day - $8.95/Month
x--   UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

0
ngraves1 (31)

The best collection of information and links about corruption that I know
about is at MVP Tony Toews' site, http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm.
Take a look there and see if you find something useful.

  Larry Linson
  Microsoft Access MVP

"N. Graves" <ngraves@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I don't understand this error message." Error accessing File.  Network
> Connection may have been lost."  I'm not using any network connection
> for the database.  In the  VBA editor is goes to "Private Sub
> Form_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)".   I have been making a bunch of
> changes and I'm sure I have done something to corrupt this mdb but I
> don't know where to start of this one.
>
> I hope there is help for me...
>
> Thanks
>
> Norris
>
> x--   100 Proof News - http://www.100ProofNews.com
> x--   3,500+ Binary NewsGroups, and over 90,000 other groups
> x--   Access to over 800 Gigs/Day - $8.95/Month
> x--   UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

0
bouncer (4168)
12/29/2003 2:57:15 AM
Larry thanks for you help!  You have been a valuable asset to this
group and me.  I really appreciate all that you do and thank you for
helping me to learn and increase my knowledge!

Regards,

Norris

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 02:57:15 GMT, "Larry  Linson"
<bouncer@localhost.not> wrote:

>The best collection of information and links about corruption that I know
>about is at MVP Tony Toews' site, http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm.
>Take a look there and see if you find something useful.
>
>  Larry Linson
>  Microsoft Access MVP
>
>"N. Graves" <ngraves@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Hello,
>>
>> I don't understand this error message." Error accessing File.  Network
>> Connection may have been lost."  I'm not using any network connection
>> for the database.  In the  VBA editor is goes to "Private Sub
>> Form_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)".   I have been making a bunch of
>> changes and I'm sure I have done something to corrupt this mdb but I
>> don't know where to start of this one.
>>
>> I hope there is help for me...
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Norris
>>
>> x--   100 Proof News - http://www.100ProofNews.com
>> x--   3,500+ Binary NewsGroups, and over 90,000 other groups
>> x--   Access to over 800 Gigs/Day - $8.95/Month
>> x--   UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

x--   100 Proof News - http://www.100ProofNews.com
x--   3,500+ Binary NewsGroups, and over 90,000 other groups
x--   Access to over 800 Gigs/Day - $8.95/Month
x--   UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

0
ngraves1 (31)
12/29/2003 1:25:02 PM
"N. Graves" wrote

 > Larry thanks for you help!  You have
 > been a valuable asset to this group and
 > me.  I really appreciate all that you do
 > and thank you for helping me to learn
 > and increase my knowledge!

Thanks for the very kind words. I'm glad to be able to help.

Let us know if you found a solution, and what it was.

  Larry Linson
  Microsoft Access MVP

0
bouncer (4168)

Help! Error message: "Error accessing the file. Network connection may have been lost"
Help!!! I have been developing an application, and suddenly, whenever I try adding data, or adding a control to a form, I get the above message. I have tried moving the file from our server to the local machine, and also loading it from another machine, but to no avail. If I try and add data to a form, or click on a button on a form, the error message pops up and the VBA screen opens with the cursor at "Compare Database". Any suggestions gratefully received - it is, of course, urgent! Andrew Andrew Fenyo wrote: >I have been developing an application, and suddenly, whenever I try >adding data, or adding a control to a form, I get the above message. Take a look here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=304548 -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ...

MS Access 2.0 "reserved error -1302 There is no message for this error"
Hi, Folks! I am trying to resurrect a copy of MS Access 2.0 (MS Office 4.3) under WFW v3.11. I cannot start up Access because of a couple of error messages (paraphrased): 1. Opening Access: "Cannot open SYSTEM.MDA, file exclusively locked" 2. When I try to join SYSTEM.MDA in Workgroup Administrator it goes through okay but Access comes up with the same error message. 3. When trying to create a new SYSTEM.MDA file in Workgroup Administrator: "Reserved Error (-1302)..." What the Fudge!?! Does anyone know what's going on? Does anyone know how it can be fixed? Any feedback is appreciated. TIA Rename the file. Check Share.exe (david) <xxx@yyy.zzz> wrote in message news:MY6dndjcvdjflQDdRVn2hA@giganews.com... > Hi, Folks! > > I am trying to resurrect a copy of MS Access 2.0 (MS Office 4.3) under WFW > v3.11. I cannot start up Access because of a couple of error messages > (paraphrased): > > 1. Opening Access: "Cannot open SYSTEM.MDA, file exclusively locked" > > 2. When I try to join SYSTEM.MDA in Workgroup Administrator it goes through > okay but Access comes up with the same error message. > > 3. When trying to create a new SYSTEM.MDA file in Workgroup Administrator: > "Reserved Error (-1302)..." > > What the Fudge!?! > > Does anyone know what's going on? > > Does anyone know how it can be fixed? > > Any feedback is appreciated. > TIA ...

Error Message: "Error accessing product object method"
We get the Error message "Error accessing product object method" when we execute the following Lotus Script instruction: Call outlineTW.Save() in an agent. Our developer uses the Notes 5 Designer and those who have problems use the Notes 6 clients. Could it be the cause of the prolem? Or else: any help please? Hi Lucky Luke, > We get the Error message "Error accessing product object method" when > we execute the following Lotus Script instruction: Call > outlineTW.Save() in an agent. What type of object is outlineTW? I'm writing a script lib...

Too few parameters expected 2 error occurs after migrating "MS Access 2000" to "MS SQL Server"
Hello all I get Too few parameters expected 2 error and "The MS Jet Database engine cannot find the input table or query "myTempTablename". Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly. 3078" after I migrated "MS Access 2000" to "MS SQL Server 2000" and relinked all linked tables. The front-end interface of my application is MS Access 2000. The back-end is MS SQL Server 2000. After I migrated the database and relinked all linked tables, "Too few parameters expected 2" and "input table or query "myTempTablename" 3078" error occurs. I found a article in Microsoft website. The "Too few parameter" error occurs because the limitation of the MS Access ODBC driver. If it is, any solution? Thanks in advance Cheers Bon Hi Bon, If you mean you are getting the error when you are trying to relink the tables through ODBC, then the problem could be - if your table(s) had a memo field, that sql server picked up the memo field as a varchar, and Access is trying to read a text field that exceeds 255 chars. You need to go to Query Analyzer (sql server QA) and run some queries against the offending table to see what the text length is in your varchar fields in the sql server table. And if Sql Server did pick up an Access memo field as a Sql Server Text field, ODBC can't read Sql Server Text fields. If any of the varchar fields exceeds 250 chars (for me I get errors after exceeding 250 cha...

How To Accessing C++ Class objects in C : getting error fatal error C1189: #error : "eh.h is only for C++!"
hi , i am Getting this Error fatal error C1189: #error : "eh.h is only for C++!" my Problem is i am Having C++ librabry and Appropriate .h file i want to Access Them is .c File Files..... to Be More Specific i am Creating a C++ Object in a C file... this Giving me the error!!! :( can Any Body Please Help me How to Access the C++ object in C file... Thanks In Advance :) Hi, > How to Access the C++ object in C file... Please have a look at the following page http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/mixing-c-and-cpp.html Regards On Jan 7, 11:17=A0am, "sachinv1...@gmail.com" <sachinv1...@gmail.com> wrote: > hi , > i am Getting this Error > fatal error C1189: #error : "eh.h is only for C++!" > my Problem is i am Having C++ librabry and Appropriate .h file > i want to Access Them is .c File Files..... > to Be More Specific i am Creating a C++ Object in a C file... > this Giving me the error!!! :( > > can Any Body Please Help me > > How to Access the C++ object in C file... > Thanks In Advance :) In general, you can't. You can provide a procedural interface instead, and declare it in a header file like this: #ifdef __cplusplus extern "C" { #endif void some_function(int, char*, double); // or whatever #ifdef __cplusplus } #endif This can then be included from both C and C++. On Jan 7, 4:32=A0pm, tragomaskhalos <dave.du.verg...@logicacmg.com> wrote: > On Jan 7, 11:17=A0am, "...

[Urgent]: How To Accessing C++ Class objects in C : getting error fatal error C1189: #error : "eh.h is only for C++!"
hi , i am Getting this Error fatal error C1189: #error : "eh.h is only for C++!" my Problem is i am Having C++ librabry and Appropriate .h file i want to Access Them is .c File Files..... to Be More Specific i am Creating a C++ Object in a C file... this Giving me the error!!! :( can Any Body Please Help me How to Access the C++ object in C file... Thanks In Advance :) "sachinv1821@gmail.com" <sachinv1821@gmail.com> writes: > How to Access the C++ object in C file... > Thanks In Advance :) You'd be better off asking in comp.lang.c++. I know this sounds...

"inbox closed due to access error" message
That is the error message that I routinely get. Not a show stopper - I can always reopen the mailbox, but I'm curious if there are settings that manage this. It usually happens after I click cntl-x to send a message. I'm using PC version on a Windows computer. The issue happened in Pine, in Alpine 1 and now in Alpine 2. Again, nothing is lost - it's more an aggravation that I would like to fix - if possible. My email setup is IMAP, although it also happens for POP. thanks for any tips... -- _____ david On Wed, 27 Aug 2008, david wrote: > That is the error message...

AFS compilation error "configure: error: no available sys_call_table access method"
I'm trying to build the afs module for Ubuntu hoary (kenel 2.6.10) and I am getting the following error. ..... checking if kernel uses MODVERSIONS... yes checking which kernel modules to build... SP checking for exported init_mm... no checking for exported kallsyms_address_to_symbol... no checking for exported kallsyms_symbol_to_address... no checking for exported sys_call_table... no checking for exported ia32_sys_call_table... no checking for exported sys_chdir... no checking for exported sys_close... no checking for exported sys_wait4... no configure: error: no available sys_call_table access method cow_racer wrote: > > I'm trying to build the afs module for Ubuntu hoary (kenel 2.6.10) > and I am getting the following error. > > .... > checking if kernel uses MODVERSIONS... yes > checking which kernel modules to build... SP > checking for exported init_mm... no > checking for exported kallsyms_address_to_symbol... no > checking for exported kallsyms_symbol_to_address... no > checking for exported sys_call_table... no > checking for exported ia32_sys_call_table... no > checking for exported sys_chdir... no > checking for exported sys_close... no > checking for exported sys_wait4... no > configure: error: no available sys_call_table access method http://www.daimi.au.dk/~kasperd/comp.os.linux.development.faq.html#syscall Buggy module. Why would it want to mes with the system call table anyway? -- Kasper Dupont...

"Path/File access error" problem with OCX in 2003/XP
Hi all, I've an application which 'includes' an OCX which I've written myself. Until today, we 'still' work in NT4 and I have no problems. BUT ! When I run the same program in 2003/XP I get an error at the startup of the application : "Path/File access error". There's NO problem when running it under the account of the 'administrator'. The problem is there when running it under a 'normal' user. This 'normal' user can register the OCX and has all rights to the registry. Under NT4 I have NO problem ... Help please !!! Thanks, Ma...

Field Level Permission in Access: Help troubleshooting "Error 3163"
Hi, I have created a 2002 access database for which I want to lock specific fields depending on the user. The database contains text, memo,yes/no, number, date/time and autonumber fields. There are curently 42 fields and 234 records in the database; the size of the database is about 1meg. It appears to function seamlessly without enforcement of field level permission. I am using the macros provided by Allen Browne (in FieldLevel2000) to enforce field level permission. I have added the four columns as suggested in the accompanying help document. When I use the form frmAttribUser to load my Data table, only 26 fields out of 42 are loaded and I get the following error: "Error 3163: The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. Try to inserting or pasting less data" My text fields are less than 255 characters in length (the max size shown in design mode is 255). I have just learned that there is a 4k total size requirement for all fields. I am not sure how to check quickly this in my data or how to increase (if this is possible). Granted, I am able to control those 26 fields that are loaded even with the error. However the 4 fields that were added ("EnteredOn", "Enteredby", "UpdatedOn", "UpdatedBy") remain blank when I check the my data table. Any hint on how to best troubleshoot these issues would be appreciated. Thanks On Apr 6, 11:38=A0am, FJ <jeanl...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > &...

SQL3508N Error in accessing a file or path of type "TEMP_FILE" during load

"Oracle error occurred, but error message could not be retrieved from Oracle" error when restarting application
Hi, we're using Oracle 10g, in combination with Delphi (7). Application uses Oracle client dll (oraociei10.dll). Quick explenation about the structure (All files are on the network): - A launcher application is started by the client. The launcher application checks an .ini file for the current application versie (.exe filename with a version postfix, e.g. "Application_112.exe"). The launcher starts the executable specified in the .ini file. In this way we can "release" by putting a new .exe file and updating the .ini file. The problem: In our application we've got the functionality to restart the application when a new version is available. If the application detects there is a new version (by checking the .ini file) the user can restart the application. The next thing happens on a restart: - Application starts the launcher again, the handle of the application is passed. - Application closes itself - Launcher waits until the application handle is gone - Launcher restarts application again (new version). When starting the application again, oracle generated the beautiful: "Oracle error occurred, but error message could not be retrieved from Oracle" message. Initial thought was that the Oracle client was not unloaded, so we made the launcher wait up to 60 seconds after the application was closed and before the application is started again. But even then the error occurs. Detail: When not using the oracle client , but the "n...

What causes inconsistent error: Error loading &quot;mydll.dll&quot; Invalid access to memory location.
I have a set of sample code vis which are wrappers around an external dll using the call library function nodes.&nbsp; These work in all versions of LabVIEW from 6.1 to 8.2.&nbsp; In version 8 and 8.2, there is an inconsistent error which appears after a vi is opened, run successfully, closed and then re-opened some time later - all without closing LabVIEW.&nbsp; The error is reported without an error number as 'Error loading "myDll.dll". Invalid access to memory location.'&nbsp; If LabVIEW is closed, reopened and the vi loaded again&nbsp;and run, it works fine.&nbsp; The same error occurs if a second vi calling the same .dll is loaded and run after the first is successful. &nbsp; Since the vi works just fine the first time it is opened, why does this error occur the second time?&nbsp; What do I have to change so that I don't&nbsp; have to close LabVIEW every time I want to run a different VI? &nbsp; Thanks in advance. &nbsp; Mike. &nbsp; &nbsp; ...

Error Message: "Microsoft Access Can't Open the Mail Session"
I am getting the following error when I am trying to send a report as an email attachment "Microsoft Access Can't Open the Mail Session" On the knowledge base on the MS site it says that this will happen if you have installed Access 97 after installing MS Office 2000. However I haven't installed Access 97 on this machine. I am not using code for this, I am using the Mail as Attachment option from the file menu. Can anyone help me with this. TIA Stephen, Try opening the mail program before clicking on the "Mail as Attachment". I seem to remember this error having something to do with what is your default mail program. If you have Outlook listed as your default mail program you may need to change it to Outlook Express. Regards. "Stephen" <steph_mw@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3fb7fe31@news.comindico.com.au... > I am getting the following error when I am trying to send a report as an > email attachment > > "Microsoft Access Can't Open the Mail Session" > > On the knowledge base on the MS site it says that this will happen if you > have installed Access 97 after installing MS Office 2000. However I haven't > installed Access 97 on this machine. > > I am not using code for this, I am using the Mail as Attachment option from > the file menu. > > Can anyone help me with this. > > TIA > > --- This email from Barry Wright has been scanned using AVG 6.0 and...

error: linking mysql tables (odbc) from ms-access: "Could not find installable ISAM"
I have been connecting to mysql tables from ms-access vba through odbc [MySQL] [ODBC 3.51 Driver] connection string and everything is ok. when I try to create a permanent link to mysql tables from ms-access menu > file > get external data > ODBC > user dsn, I get: =93ODBC call failed=94 error. when I try to create a permanent link from ms-access VBA ADOX, I get: "Could not find installable ISAM". when I search ISAM error I found http://support.microsoft.com/kb/209805/EN-= US/ article attributing error cause to unregistered dll, I have followed the 2 rec...

problem on startup: File error: "Cannot open load file", "xfonts"
Hi everybody I just installed the newest emacs testing as emacs package. after starting it with emacs --debug-init I get the error Debugger entered--Lisp error: (file-error "Cannot open load file" "xfonts") require(xfonts) byte-code("��!������@��!��!A��B\"� B��B\"�@��B\"A@*�A�B��!�C���\"��!�FBF��!���\"��!��!I�VH�V��!��!�K%N�!!R�#\"\"\"\"\"S\"!!�\"!!\"!\" �=��Q �=����# �=��Q��\n� � !� ! �\f!\f�\f \"��\f #� a.s.o. The require(xfonts) is in the .gnu-e...

I am using compact rio 9004 and get error message &quot;Error 43 occurred at File Dialog&quot;.
I am using compact rio 9004 and get error message "Error 43 occurred at File Dialog" when i try to run the embedded code. Tracing the code i found there is a directory structure that does not exist, so the rt host cannot open the file. This only happened after i reformatted the crio drive, i must of removed any file structure originally there. What i carnt understand is why it hasnt happened earlier, surely a repower would clear the directory it is searching for. Is there any way to copy a directory and files to the rt target so when host runs it opens the file? Can anyone help? Thanks Anthony &nbsp; Thanks for that, very helpful, that solved the error. Have you or anyone got any tips on the following: I am trying to embed the code at start up, it works okay when running from the pc. But not sure if its running at all when running as a stand alone app at start up. I&nbsp; have been using the utility &nbsp;"Debug application or shared library" to&nbsp;debug the app code The following popup displays and as a result i have to restart labview and kill the app: "File dialog needs to be operated on the machine running the app before debugger UI is unlocked". It may be linked to the previous problem in that there is a dialog box open that needs to be closed or something. &nbsp; Hi So you have solved your first problem. Can you download the bit stream file to your controller ? Have youi the appropiate directory&nbsp; setup on y...

Access 2010 Print Ribbon Error: "The expresion you entered has a function that Microsoft Access can't find"

Why is the difference between "Error Out.ctl" and "Error Out 3D.ctl"?
&nbsp; What is 'Error Out 3D.ctl' in LabVIEW 7.0? [It's found in 'Controls > Array & Cluster'.] Does it differ functionally from the old 'Error Out.ctl' found in 'Controls > Classic Controls > Classic Array & Cluster'? Or are the differences simply cosmetic? Neither of these controls seems to have an entry in LabVIEW Help. &nbsp; Oops - 'Why is' == 'What is' > Does it differ functionally from the old 'Error Out.ctl' found in > 'Controls > Classic Controls > Classic Array & Cluster'...

Problem installing Access 97 with Windows XP
I have a licensed MS Office 97 package which I have moved from PC to PC over the years and I have just bought a new machine with XP Pro on it, the latest release. When I install Office, I get the error "an error occurred at changing the workgroup database" and "setup couldn't create a system.mdw file....run the workgroup administrator before you run this appliaction (-1011). When I run the workgroup administrator (something I have never had to do before) it simply tries to remake this file and the first error appears again. The rest of Office installs fine. When I try to launch Access, I get the message "microsoft access couldn't find the file .../system.mdw. This file is required for startup" (path removed for brevity). It worked fine on my last machine, which ran XP Pro Service Pack 2 (2002). And when I look for a file system.mdw on that machine, there is none there. Can anyone help me with this? TIA. richard wrote: > It worked fine on my last machine, which ran XP Pro Service Pack 2 > (2002). And when I look for a file system.mdw on that machine, there is > none there. I had this vexing problem last Fall. From what I can gather on posts vaguely related to this issue since my porblem, is there is a problem when you've got more than 512 megs of RAM on the machine that causes this. Quite simply, if you're getting this error, XP is not allowing Access to create a system.mdw in the windows/system3...

MAC SE: "Bomb" "Sys Error" / Address error" at start
Stephen Buggie (505) 863-2390 Psychology Department Univ. of New Mexico, Gallup February 15, 2006 200 College Road Gallup NM 87301 buggie@unm.edu NEED RESCUE DISK! MAC SE -- BOMB System Error / Address Error ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Dear Macintosh experts, My Mac SE crashes at power-up. I gives the bell-chime, then it proceeds though the launch sequence. After showing two extension-icons, it crashes. Then a dialogue-box shows the BOMB icon with the message, SORRY, A SYSTEM ERROR HAS OCCURRED --- ADDRESS ERROR It never reaches the desktop; this crash occurs every time. The Mac SE has a 330 meg internal hard drive, System 6.x.x, and a 1.4 meg internal 3.5 floppy drive. There is a SCSI port but no internal CD reader. The b/w screen is extremely sharp in its focus. The computer worked fine until about a year ago, when I stupidly put a file in the wrong folder. It has crashed consistently ever since! It has an assortment of software on the hard drive, but I have backups of everything and am willing to reformat the entire hard drive if necessary to get the computer working again! If I can resurrect the computer, I hope to upgrade the system to System 7.0 or 7.1 . DONE SO FAR: Yes, I have launched it with shift-key down, to turn off the extensions, but it always crashes Ive also tried vari...

Strawman: Is MS Access a "database"?
I would argue that it is not. JET is a desktop DB engine. Sybase is a database Oracle is a database DB2 is a database. VB 6 is a front-end development tool. PowerBuilder is a front-end development tool. MS Access is a front end devlopment tool. --------------------------------------- What's got me going on this is that I keep hearing statements like "What! you're running a mission-critical application out of an Access database?" Or the latest, to the effect of, "Well, sure the app has been working a-ok for the past five years, but would you want people reading in the Wall Street Journal that your client is managing 65 billion dollars worth of mutual funds with an Access database?". Well, "No", and "No". The back end is Sybase. The FRONT end is MS Access and there is no such thing as an MS Access database. Am I off-base in saying to myself when I hear some self-styled IT expert talk about "Access databases" that that guy doesn't know what he's talking about? Or is it me? ---------------------------------------- -- PeteCresswell "(Pete Cresswell)" <x@y.z> wrote in message news:nu9u701u388p087vh0ju1vt7itak8dpcsb@4ax.com... > I would argue that it is not. > > JET is a desktop DB engine. > Sybase is a database > Oracle is a database > DB2 is a database. > > VB 6 is a front-end development tool. > PowerBuilder is a front-end development tool. > MS Access is a...

Error Message "Cannot open any more databases"
I have a report that uses several subreports. The report looks fine in print preview, but when I send it to the printer, I keep getting this message "Cannot open any more databases." This happened when I add the last subreport. Is there a limit on the amount of subreports you can call from a report? If so, any work-arounds? There is a little code behind the report, but nothing using recordsets. ...

Troubleshooting "Attempted to access" error
Hi all, Matlab generates the following error ??? Attempted to access zBigTSmall. with no additional information such as "index out of bounds" etc. The code generating this error is barPlotData = nan(4*numPts,1); barMagData = nan(4*numPts,1); idx = 1; idxMag = 1; for i=1:numLegs for j=1:numRows(i) for k=1:numCols(i) %Look at negative and positive primes if negSourceThetaV{i}(j,k)~=0 % w' is pos, thetaV' is neg barPlotData(idx) = 1; idx = idx+1; end if negSourceZVel{i}(j,k)~=0 % w' is neg, thetaV' is pos barPlotData(idx) = 2; idx = idx+1; end if zNegTNeg{i}(j,k)~=0 % w' is neg, thetaV' is neg barPlotData(idx) = 3; idx = idx+1; end if zPosTPos{i}(j,k)~=0 % w' is pos, thetaV' is pos barPlotData(idx) = 4; idx = idx+1; end %Look at relative magnitudes if zBigTSmall{i}(j,k)~=0 barMagData(idxMag) = 1; idxMag = idxMag+1; end if zSmallTBig{i}(j,k)~=0 barMagData(idxMag) = 2; idxMag = idxMag+1; end end end end Note that all cell elements hold matrices which are the same size (I have checked this). All cell a...

Web resources about - Error Message Help "Error Accessing File" - comp.databases.ms-access