Error on opening a database: MS JEt database says someone tries to modify the file #2

Hello,

I've received a databasefile from a friend, which seems to be corrupted.
When i try to open the file it gives the error:
The Microsoft Jet Database Engine has stopped the proces, since you and
another user are trying to modify the same data (translated from dutch).

I can't do anythinh with this file. Even importing from another database or
Compact and Repairing gives me the same message. Has anyone got a clue how
to save the data in this .mdb file.

Greetings,

Remco

0