Excluding Previously selected Combo Box record to current Combo Box

I have a form for transfers, which has on it 2 combo boxes, each with the
same list of locations in them.  I want combo box 2 to include all the
locations apart from the one selected in combo box 1. E.g. A user can't
transfer something from NY to NY.  Can anyone suggest how I do this?

Thanks in advance

Will, just exclude the value in your combobox (cbo1) from the result
set of your query for combobox2.  Something like this: (tblRowSource)
is whatever your current query is.

SELECT ....
FROM tblRowSource
WHERE ...
AND tblRowSource.Field<>Forms!MyForm!cbo1

0
pietlinden (2926)
4/11/2005 2:00:12 PM
Let's say you have a table called tblLocations with field fldLocation.
Populate it with all your locations.

Your form, let's call it yourform, has comboboxes cboFrom and cboTo.
Rowsource for cboFrom is "Select  fldLocation from tblLocation order by
fldLocation".
Rowsource for cboTo is "Select fldLocation from tblLocation where
fldLocation <> forms!yourform!cboFrom order by fldLocation".

In the after update event of cboFrom, type Me!cboTo.Requery.

Fill combo/list box based on previous combo box selection?
I am fairly new to database design and am having some difficulty getting my combo boxes to work as I'd like them to. I would like to create a form with two combo boxes; the first one would select �JobNum' from my master job table and the second would select a �Supt' associated with the selected JobNum. My tables are setup like this: -tblEmp: Emp# (PRIMARY KEY), EmpName, etc. -tblSupt: SuptEmp#, Job# -tblInjury: InjuredEmp#, Job#, Supt#, etc. -tblJob: Job# (PRIMARY KEY), JobName, etc. How can I setup my two combo boxes so that: Combo Box 1 selects Job# from the list of Job#'s? I can get this far, but a can't seem to tackle the AfterUpdate event in order to successfully populate the 2nd combo box. And Combo Box 2 selects an associated Supt#, a list populated from the selection in Combo Box 1? Thanks in advance for any assistance. Nick Nick, If I understand you right, you want to select a Job# and have the second combo box update to show Supt#'s for the selected Job#. This is what I would do. This is done using a form. Since you have the Job# combo box working let's look at the Supt# combo. Create the Supt# combo like normal. Then go to the properties of the Supt# combo and go to the data tab. Then goto row source and click the build button. From here you can add the Job# field from your tblSupt to the design grid and set the criteria to the Job# combo box on your form. This will tell t...

Changing combo box list based on another combo box selection
I have a continuous form that has one combo box (cbo1) with the selectable values of "Removal" and "Installation". I would like to change another combo box (cbo2) value list based on the selection in cbo1. For example, when the user selects "Removal" from cbo1 I would like the value list of cbo2 to be one set of values and when "Installation" is selected in cbo1 I would like the value list of cbo2 to be a different set of values. Is this possible? Thanks in advance. Troy Lee troy_lee@comcast.net wrote: > I have a continuous form that has one combo box (cbo1) with the > selectable values of "Removal" and "Installation". I would like to > change another combo box (cbo2) value list based on the selection in > cbo1. > > For example, when the user selects "Removal" from cbo1 I would like > the value list of cbo2 to be one set of values and when "Installation" > is selected in cbo1 I would like the value list of cbo2 to be a > different set of values. > > Is this possible? > > Thanks in advance. > > Troy Lee Sometimes cbo2's rowsoure might be "Select fld from table where id = " & cbo1 In this case, in the AfterUpdate event of cbo1 you'd enter Me.cbo2.Requery You might have to change the rowsource in other cases If me.cbo1 = "Install" then Me.cbo2.rowsource = "Select fld from table1" Else Me.cbo2.row...

Requery Combo Box Clears All Combo Boxes
I have a subform that has a datasheet in it. In the datasheet I have multiple records. Each record has many textboxes and combo boxes. I have a particular combobox with 2 columns, Column 1 has the ID, Column 2 the description (The ID is hidden) (We will call this combobo cmbDescription). The combobox in question is dependend on a different combobox in the record (we eill call this combobox cmbCriteria) When I enter the cmbDescription I have some Code that goes like this. If Not IsNull(fldCriteris) Then GlobalCriteris = fldCriteria cmbDescription.Requery End If The cmbDescription uses the GlobalCriteria (i relize there is a better way but I have been tinkering with this for a while so it has changed over time) to filter what descriptions are available. When this happens it effects all the combo boxes above it in all the previous records and clears the combo box of its description but the ID is there but the description disappears. It only happens to this combo box because it has 2 columns and the second column (decription text) doesn't have a match when using the globalvariable I have been having many troubles since I can't figure out for the life of me how else to give the criteria to the query with a if in place (if null). Otherwise I would just reference the fldCriteria directly. I really need some help and can't figure it out. Thank you in advance. Bud ...

How to reference one combo box from another combo box

Making combo boxes change options in other combo boxes
Hi, On my form I have one field of "City", and this in turn needs to effect "Township". When township is selected, the next field is distance, and for every 'township' there are 2 distances available to pick. (i.e. Washington brings townships 1-5, then township #1 has distances of 23Miles or 36Miles). How do I: 1) Make sure when a city is selected, only the townships in that city show up in the next drop down box. 2) Once a township is selected, there are basically 2 options in the next drop down box that should show up. What's the best way to do this? Thanks much!! Howdy: Try searching for 'Synchronize Combo Boxes' in the Microsoft Knowledge Base. The article is different, depending on the version of Access you're using: '97 or earlier: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/98660/en-us 2000: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/209595/en-us 2002 or 2003: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/289670/en-us HTH, Jana http://www.mvps.org/access/forms/frm0028.htm ...

Populate text boxes with combo box selection
I need to populate text boxes for instance with employee information using their unique employee works number selected from a combo box. Can anyone help, I am told thru visual basic this can be achieved. godber wrote: > I need to populate text boxes for instance with employee information > using their unique employee works number selected from a combo box. > Can anyone help, I am told thru visual basic this can be achieved. You can do it without VBA. Add extra columns to the combo box Set the width of the columns to 0 if you want to hide them In the text bnoxes you want to show the...

Update combo box when another combo box onchange event
Hi I'm just trying to use access for the first time. I have used mysql befor so I know i little about datebases. I have imported some tables into access and i have some querys too. Now I want to use one of the query to update a combobox whem I select an option in anoyher combobox. I can run the query but how do I get the result into the combobox? And how do I update it? If someone will answer Thanks in advance *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** On 24 Mar, 10:00, kalle <ka...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi > > I'm just trying to use access for the first time. I have used mysql > befor so I know i little about datebases. > > I have imported some tables into access and i have some querys too. Now > I want to use one of the query to update a combobox whem I select an > option in anoyher combobox. > > I can run the query but how do I get the result into the combobox? And > how do I update it? > > If someone will answer You need to use the AfterUpdate or the OnChange event of the first combo box, use whatever values you need to construct the SQL, and then set the DataSource of the second combo box. Edward kalle wrote: > > Hi > > I'm just trying to use access for the first time. I have used mysql > befor so I know i little about datebases. > > I have imported some tables into access and i have some querys too. Now > I want to use one of the query to update a combobox whem...

Combo box dependent on another combo box, text part is blank
Hi, I have a form with several combo boxes, continuous form format, with record source a query off an Item Table. The fields are Category, Subcategory, and Color. I am displaying descriptions, not ID's, so I have to convert the ID's from various lookup tables. The combo boxes work fine except for subcategory, which is dependent on category. Depending on category, the drop-down box for subcategory will display different items. (for example, when Category is Furniture, Subcategory will display drop-down list of 'Dresser, Nightstand, Desk...". Without clicking on the drop-down box, subcategory will display in its text area the Description of the subcategory ID of the existing record on the table. The drop-down list for Subcategory works fine. However, the text portion is blank for records on the 2nd category. In other words, there are 10 records for the first category, Accessories. Subcategory displays fine for these. But for the 11th record and subsequent records, subcategory is blank (text portion, although drop-down works correctly). If I just display subcategory ID, and not convert to description, it works fine. My SQL statement for subcategory is: "SELECT ItemSubcatID, ItemSubcatDesc FROM tlkpItemSubcategory WHERE (((ItemCategoryID)=[Forms]![frmItems]![cboItemCategory])) ORDER BY ItemSubcatDesc;" Column count is 2, column width is 0, 2. Bound column is 1. I think the problem lies around here. When I have column width = "1,1&...

Populating text box based on combo box selections
I have a form that contains two combo boxes that are related to each other. I need to find a way to populate my text box based on the criteria of the two combo boxes so the appropriate number appears in the text box. "SHAWTY721" <u38136@uwe> wrote > I have a form that contains two combo boxes that > are related to each other. I need to find a way to > populate my text box based on the criteria of the two > combo boxes so the appropriate number appears in > the text box. It's just not possible to be very helpful with the information you provided (Which was certainly concise, but certainly was not precise, you know -- what does "populate my text box based on the criteria of the two combo boxes so the appropriate number appears in the text boxes" mean? All it says is there is some kind of relationship between the controls and implies that the Text Box contents are numeric.). You will have to have some way to ensure that you do not set the text box until you have made a selection in both Combo Boxes (and that presumes that by "criteria", you simply mean the values selected in the Combos). One way is to lock the second Combo Box, and only unlock it in the After Update event of the first, then put your code to set the Text Box in the After Update event of the second Combo... and once you set it, lock them again, as in the beginning. But, as to setting the Text Box, we'd only be guessing. For good su...

Fill text box based on combo box selection
Okay this one has me stumped. I have a table called Review_Statements with the following columns: statementid type statement1 statement2 statement3 I have a form called SR_Review with an unbound combo box control (rationale_type) that is based on the statementid and type field of the table above. I also have another text box control on the same SR_Review form called rationale. This field is bound to field called "rationale" in another table called SR_Reviews. Here is what I *want* to take place. The user makes a selection in the rationale_type combo box, and based on the statementid of their choice: combine statement1, currentuser, statement2 and statement3 for that same statementid in the rationale text box (so it's stored in the rationale field of the SR_Review table). i.e., me.rationale=statement1 & currentuser & statement2 & statement3 where review_statements.statementid = me.rationale_type I can't for the life of me figure out how to do this in vb code. Can anyone help get me started? The reason I need to break up the paragraph or statement this way is that I need to track exactly who made the selection - I have to somehow get the currentuser into this paragraph and it's the only way I could think of. If you have any other wise ideas that I hadn't thought of I'd be happy to hear. Deena Duh - I figured this out so please ignore. ...

selecting list box entry using a combo box
I have a combo box that lists street numbers. I also have a list box that lists street numbers and addresses (separately). I want to click on one of the street numbers and have the first item in the list box with that street number selected. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Deborah Hi Deborah, Not going to ask you “why use a listbox?”. But here goes… Use this air code in you combo box afterupdate event. Assuming both control in the same form. Me.ListBoxName.RowSource = “SELECT StreetNumber, Addresses,…..FROM Table1 Where StreetNumber = “ & Me.ComboxName I’m assuming your StreetNumber Datatype is “Number” as in your table properties. If they are “Text”, use quotes like… StreetNumber = ‘” & Me. ComboName & “’” >dgardner@twcny.rr.com wrote: >I have a combo box that lists street numbers. I also have a list box >that lists street numbers and addresses (separately). I want to click >on one of the street numbers and have the first item in the list box >with that street number selected. > >Any suggestions will be appreciated. > >Deborah -- Please Rate the posting if helps you Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/databases-ms-access/200707/1 Thank you for your suggestion. It is obviously from your response that I was woefully inadequate in posing the question. Here is a second attempt. I hope I am clearer. I have a combo box listing towns. When I select a town, the next combo box ...

COMBO BOX, FILTER TEXT BOX AND NEW RECORD
I made a database with two tables (tblsender, tblreceiver). I have two combo boxes on the form. I can autofil all text boxes based on the value entered in the combo box (for example, cbosender_name.column(2) etc). But when I want to add a new record, I can enter only to the combo box and cannot add anything to the text boxes because they are bounded to the cbosender_name. Can anyone please help me? Thanks. ...

MS-Access Combo Box To List
Hi Group, I was trying to link a combo box with a list control and having some trouble with that. Could anyone please help me with that. Here's the example of the scenario. Combo Box ;- Country_Names (Pulls values from the country table(Just the country_name value)) (Each country will have a table by itself, For Example USA will be a table and it will have fields like "Area", Population", "States", "Major Cities", "Males", "Females"...etc." the fields vary from country to country. USA will have 20 Fields where as Japan will have just 18 fields and UK will have 15 only.) ListViewCtrl:- (This will display the fields pertaining to every country. For Example,If I chose USA in the "Country_Name" Combo box then fields in the USA table needs to be displayed here. I'm kind of having trouble to link these two controls "Combo Box" and "ListCtrlView". Could anyone please help me with this. OR is there any other way to do this? All suggestions are highly appreciated. Thanks Arun On 8 May 2006 12:28:14 -0700, "Arun" <arunachalam.arcot@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi Group, > >I was trying to link a combo box with a list control and having some >trouble with that. Could anyone please help me with that. Here's the >example of the scenario. > >Combo Box ;- Country_Names (Pulls values from the country table(Just >the country_name value)) > >(Each c...

Setting the size of column widths of a combo box through Code and Searching Combo Box
I have a combo box on a form which is based on table tblMachine. On that combo box I have four columns visible MachineNumber, description, location and type. The bound column is the MachineNumber and this is not set to 0 as the machines have its number on which means the user should know the machine number. My problem is if the user doesn't know the number. I have a button which changes the row source of the combo box to order by description, but when the user starts to type the description the relevant record does not come up as machine number is still visible. Is it possible, when I...

Help~ Update a Text Box associated with a selected Combo box
Private Sub PubName_AfterUpdate() Dim sql As String sql = "select PubCode from Publisher where PubName = '" & PubName.Value & "';" Set rst = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset(sql) MsgBox sql If Not rst.BOF Then rst.MoveFirst End If PubCode.Value = rst(0) <-- error End Sub PubCode is a text box and PubName is a combo box. I have a table like this: Publisher: PubCode, PubName and my form is like that... If I selected a PubName in PubName combo box, I want to change the PubCode correspondingly, since they are actually refering the same tuple. But When I use the above code... run time error 3331 occur sayign that To make change in this field, first save the record. I am getting dizzy~~ Can anyone help? Thx~ "faiyeah" <faifai1201@gmail.com> wrote in news:1143799679.021381.43110@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com: > Private Sub PubName_AfterUpdate() > > Dim sql As String > sql = "select PubCode from Publisher where PubName = '" & > PubName.Value & "';" > Set rst = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset(sql) > MsgBox sql > If Not rst.BOF Then > rst.MoveFirst > End If > PubCode.Value = rst(0) <-- error > > End Sub > > PubCode is a text box and PubName is a combo box. > I have a table like this: > Publisher: PubCode, PubName > > and my form is like that... > If I selected a PubN...

Datasheet View: Second Combo Box Criteria Based on First Combo Box Value
Hello, I need a query that will determine the values in a dropdown box (Module), based on the value chosen in another dropdown box (Dir). SELECT Modules.Module FROM Modules WHERE Modules.Directory=Dir.Value; Tried: Dir [Dir] [Dir].Value Me.Dir Me.Dir.ListBox etc. I'm sure others must have successfully accomplished this. Many thanks if you can help me!!! Otherwise, I'm giving up. Rosalie Tackett ...

Combo Box With Running Record Count In Access
Folks, I have a continuous form that gets filtered by a combo box. Because of this, I have a different number of records in the form at any given moment. I want to put a combo box on the form that will have a "running count" of the records (1, 2, 3, 4...) all the way up to the total number of the records on the form at any given moment. Is this possible? What recordsource would I use for this combo box? Thanks so much for your help. David Could you clarify "filtered by a combo box", "different number... at any given time", and why you would want a "running count" in a combo box? Especially the running count, as I do not understand how that might be used. For the record, a combo box does not have a Record Source -- it has a Control Source (the Field in the Form's Record Source to which it is bound, if it is bound) and a Row Source which determines the contents of the drop-down list. Larry Linson Microsoft Office Access MVP "David" <consulttech2004@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:2b2993af-a810-47a9-82fe-0bd03f74d457@r36g2000vbr.googlegroups.com... > Folks, > > I have a continuous form that gets filtered by a combo box. Because > of this, I have a different number of records in the form at any given > moment. I want to put a combo box on the form that will have a > "running count" of the records (1, 2, 3, 4...) all the way up to the > total number of the records on ...

Selection lists (combo boxes) and large databases
I'm testing a user's db that contains a very large number of records. I have an invoice screen, with an invoice select dropdown box that shows all invoices, and the customer's name, etc. With 80,000+ invoices in this particular db, clicking the dropdown is painfully slow accross a network only (I'm testing on a wireless, so it's even slower still). All fields are properly indexed, such as the invoice number (sort descending), etc. I've noticed the Top Values property of the stored query, and this seems basically useless. If you set it for top 5%, it does run the query much much faster, however, I was hoping when you scrolled down to the end of the 5% of the records, it would load the next 5%, but it doesn not appear to do this (which is why I say it's basically useless). Am I missing something? User's with smaller databases really find value in the invoice selection, and want it to show the customer as well, so I hate to lose it. Many Thanks, You might want to think about adding a combo box. The first could be for the customer. The next could be for the invoices. When a user picks a customer, build a dynamic SQL statement to select invoices only for the chosen customer. Using VBA code you can set this SQL statement to the Rowsource property of the combo box. Your code should look something like this... Sub ComboBox1_AfterUpdate() ComboBox2.RowSourceType = "Table/Query" ComboBox2.Rowsource = "S...

Referencing a toolbar combo box in MS Access
Is there a way to determine the value of a combobox that resides in a toolbar other than using CommandBars.ActionControl? I want a user to be able to change the combobox and be able to refer to the selected value later, not immediately, and without having to set a public variable. This refers to the toolbar when adding a combobox to the toolbar: CommandBars("myToolbarName").Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlComboBox) But what referes to the combobox once it's created? Any help is appreciated. LQ I found a way to do this for anyone who had the same question: '***START CODE*** Dim objBar As CommandBar, objCbo As CommandBarComboBox, myIndex As Integer Set objBar = Application.CommandBars("myToolbarName") Set objCbo = objBar.Controls("myComboName") myIndex = objCbo.ListIndex Set objCbo = Nothing Set objBar = Nothing '***END CODE*** laurenquantrell@hotmail.com (Lauren Quantrell) wrote in message news:<47e5bd72.0309040455.2143a9a2@posting.google.com>... > Is there a way to determine the value of a combobox that resides in a > toolbar other than using CommandBars.ActionControl? I want a user to > be able to change the combobox and be able to refer to the selected > value later, not immediately, and without having to set a public > variable. > This refers to the toolbar when adding a combobox to the toolbar: > CommandBars("myToolbarName").Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlComboBo...

Combo Box Value Selection Unique to Record
How can I get the Value that I select using my Combo Box to be UNIQUE (to save to ONE record)to the respective Record that I am viewing on my Form? At present, when I select a Value from the Combo Box this Value displays on EACH of the 7441 records that I can view using my Form. I know its some small detail on my Combo Box properties that I am overlooking? Thanks for any ideas?! John On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 11:41:21 -0700 (PDT), zufie wrote: > How can I get the Value that I select using my Combo Box to be UNIQUE > (to save to ONE record)to the respective Record that I am viewing on > my Form? > > At present, when I select a Value from the Combo Box this Value > displays on EACH of the 7441 records that I can view using my Form. > > I know its some small detail on my Combo Box properties that I am > overlooking? > > Thanks for any ideas?! > > John The Combo box's Control Source must be set to a Field in a table. -- Fred Please respond only to this newsgroup. I do not reply to personal e-mail Created a field in table to store selections from Combo Box. Bless you! fredg wrote: > On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 11:41:21 -0700 (PDT), zufie wrote: > > > How can I get the Value that I select using my Combo Box to be UNIQUE > > (to save to ONE record)to the respective Record that I am viewing on > > my Form? > > > > At present, when I select a Value from the Combo Box this Value > > displays on EACH ...

Help~ Update a Text Box associated with a selected Combo box #2
Private Sub PubName_AfterUpdate() Dim sql As String sql = "select PubCode from Publisher where PubName = '" & PubName.Value & "';" Set rst = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset(sql) MsgBox sql If Not rst.BOF Then rst.MoveFirst End If PubCode.Value = rst(0) <-- error End Sub PubCode is a text box and PubName is a combo box. I have a table like this: Publisher: PubCode, PubName and my form is like that... If I selected a PubName in PubName combo box, I want to change the PubCode correspondingly, since they are actually refering the same tuple. But When I use the above code... run time error 3331 occur sayign that To make change in this field, first save the record. I am getting dizzy~~ Can anyone help? Thx~ ...

combo boxes and check boxes
Hello, I am new to the advanced level of access, and I have quite a few changes to make to an existing database. The current database's main form needs to have additional check boxes added to it which in turn are meant to be linked to relevant tables and a combo box which hold relevant data specific for it. E.g. If checkbox1 is selected then, in the combo box, all the relevant data types would appear for checkbox1 from which the user can choose from. If checkbox2 is selected then the combo box would display the list of data types only relevant to it. I have created the check boxes and the relevant tables which will hold the information. I also would like to know how I can have only one check box selected at any time. I am aware of the options group, but is there another way? The Combo Box The current database design is such that there is a text box which needs to be converted to a combo box. All the information within the text box needs to be preserved. How would I preserve that data and make sure when converting to a combo box, only the new values will appear in the drop down list? The other thing I noticed is that when I created a new field within a table, it does not seem to appear in the field list. Hence when creating a check box I can't seem to point it to the right control source. Any help would be great. Thanks Srm.. Srm, This is a lot of questions for one post, but... I would use an option group. What's your reason for wanting to do some...

Unbound combo box: I can't select an item in the box
I have a strange problem. When I put a combo box into a form, and set a row source, when I display the form I can pull down the list of items, but when I select an item it does nothing. It doesn't call the event handler it doesn't select the item into the combo box: nothing. The combo box is unbound. I didn't change the properties of the combo, just the default ones the control wizard supplies. I think I have done this many times before, but this is the first time I tried with Access 2002, am I doing something really dumb? And if so, what can I do to fix this problem? Thanks. &q...

Multiple Combo Boxes as well as multiple Multi select List Boxes to report
How would i print a report based on criteria selected from several Combo Boxes as well as multiple Multi Select List Boxes, that are located on the same form? I can get one Multi List Box, just not several, to report using this code i found - Private Sub cmdPreview_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Handler Dim varItem As Variant 'Selected items Dim strWhere As String 'String to use as WhereCondition Dim strDescrip As String 'Description of WhereCondition Dim lngLen As Long 'Length of string Dim strDelim As String 'Delimiter for this field type. Dim strDoc As String 'Name of report to open. 'strDelim = """" 'Delimiter appropriate to field type. See note 1. strDoc = "Products by Category" With Me.lstCategory For Each varItem In .ItemsSelected If Not IsNull(varItem) Then strWhere = strWhere & strDelim & .ItemData(varItem) & strDelim & "," 'Build up the description from the text in the visible column. See note 2. strDescrip = strDescrip & """" & .Column(1, varItem) & """, " End If Next End With lngLen = Len(strWhere) - 1 If lngLen > 0 Then strWhere = "[CategoryID] IN (" & Left$(strWhere, lngLen) & ")"...

Web resources about - Excluding Previously selected Combo Box record to current Combo Box - comp.databases.ms-access

The National Mineral Resources University (previously the Mining Institute) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ...
formerly known as the Mining Institute, is Russia 's oldest technical university, and one of the oldest technical colleges in Europe. It was ...

REPORT: Facebook Page Posts Have Shorter Shelf Lives Than Previously Reported
... posts on Facebook pages , as Facebook analytics provider Wise Metrics found that the life span of those posts may be even shorter than previously ...

Gett - Taxi, Cab, Limo & Black Car Service (previously GetTaxi) on the App Store on iTunes
Get Gett - Taxi, Cab, Limo & Black Car Service (previously GetTaxi) on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. ...

Smoking 'worse than previously thought': two thirds expected to die early
Two thirds of Australian smokers will be killed by their habit unless they are able to quit, according to a new study from the Australian National ...

Helicopter crash pilot Richard Green had previously lost licence
The owner of a helicopter that crashed in thick bushland near Cessnock, killing all three environmentalists on board, had his licence temporarily ...

UK bans raunchy, Australian-made Pamela Anderson ad; previously banned in Australia
A RAUNCHY ad starring Pamela Anderson that was banned in Australia has now been yanked off the air in the UK for being "sexist and degrading". ...

Humans have been handy for longer than previously thought, says study
Women like a man who's good with his hands and most people appreciate a firm handshake.

The Force Awakens: Star Wars Japanese trailer features previously unseen footage
(Bloomberg) There was a great disturbance in the force today, as if millions of Star Wars fans??suddenly cried out in joy while trying??to read ...

BASE jumping previously banned from French peak where Australian died
BASE jumping had previously been banned at a French mountain peak where an Australian man plunged to his death while participating in the adventure ...