Export table from old Access 2002 Database to create a new database

Hi ,

I'm wondering if there is a way for me to export some tables including
data and structure from old database to a new database and then save as
new database name.

I try to create a marco and it create a new table within the same
database.

I would be appreciated if you can help me to create a code for one
button that will export selected tables to a new database and then save
as a new database name file.

Thanks ;-)

There's some example code here:
    http://allenbrowne.com/unlinked/backup.txt

It creates a new database, and loops through the tables in the current
database, writing them to the new database. If a table is skipped (e.g.
currently locked), it writes that to an error log.

It exports the data into the backup file, whether the tables are linked or
local. It does not create relations, or set all the field properties.

--
Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP.  Perth, Western Australia.

<learning_codes@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I'm wondering if there is a way for me to export some tables including
> data and structure from old database to a new database and then save as
> new database name.
>
> I try to create a marco and it create a new table within the same
> database.
>
> I would be appreciated if you can help me to create a code for one
> button that will export selected tables to a new database and then save
> as a new database name file.
>
> Thanks ;-)

0
AllenBrowne (3681)