Fetch Tab Control Page Caption based on Page Index Value

I want to be able to find the value of the Caption property of a Page
in my Tab Control based solely on the Page Index property value.  Is
this possible?

Example...
tcBedrock
pFred  - Page Index = 0 - Caption = "Slob"
pWilma - Page Index = 1 - Caption = "Boring"
pBarney - Page Index = 2 - Caption = "Simpleton"
pBetty - Page Index = 3 - Caption = "Ditz"

I want to be able to say "what is the caption of Page Index 2" and
have the answer be "Simpleton".

Thanks...

0
jebva (185)

On Jun 21, 1:32 pm, DavidB <j...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I want to be able to find the value of the Caption property of a Page
> in my Tab Control based solely on the Page Index property value.  Is
> this possible?
>
> Example...
> tcBedrock
> pFred  - Page Index = 0 - Caption = "Slob"
> pWilma - Page Index = 1 - Caption = "Boring"
> pBarney - Page Index = 2 - Caption = "Simpleton"
> pBetty - Page Index = 3 - Caption = "Ditz"
>
> I want to be able to say "what is the caption of Page Index 2" and
> have the answer be "Simpleton".
>
> Thanks...

Never mind, I am a dumb ass...

0
jebva (185)

&quot;Key Down&quot; event use in one page of tab control prevents using &quot;Value Change&quot; events on another page, even though separate case structure blocks handle the two
The attached VI has a tabbed control with two pages. On one page, titled "Using Value Change Events",&nbsp;there is a control and an indicator, and the underlying code processes a Value Change event on that control by adding one to the number and displaying it on the indicator. On the other page, titled "Using Key Down Events", there is an indicator, and the underlying code processes a Key Down event by displaying the scancode on the indicator. Both these underlying code blocks are in different cases of a case structure chosen by the tab control. Some extra items are necessary to be able to stop those blocks from cycling if the tab is switched or the End VI button pressed. &nbsp; Or, at least, that's what I wanted. &nbsp; What actually happens agrees with the above, if the Increment/Decrement is used to change the value in the control on&nbsp;the Value Change page.&nbsp;But everything stops responding if I type in the control to change the number. &nbsp; I think the problem involves the Key Down event structure, which is in what should be an inactive case of the case structure when this problem occurs. If I put a Disable structure around that Key Down event structure, the Value Change page items all work fine. Of course, the Key Down page items don't do anything with the Disable in place. &nbsp; Why does having a Key Down event handler in an inactive case structure make a difference? How can I use both event types on dif...

Possible to tell which page is the active page of a tab control (A2003)??
I would like to use a tab control but I need to know which page/tab has been selected. Which one is the active tab. I don't see a property for this. Is there one or do I have to populate a variable when the user clicks on a page tab? On Thu, 20 Oct 2011 12:54:19 -0600, PW <emailaddyinsig@ifIremember.com> wrote: >I would like to use a tab control but I need to know which page/tab >has been selected. Which one is the active tab. > >I don't see a property for this. > >Is there one or do I have to populate a variable when the user clicks >on a page tab? Nevermind. I put a checkbox on each page for the user to select if they want controls on that page processed. On Thu, 20 Oct 2011 12:54:19 -0600, PW <emailaddyinsig@ifIremember.com> wrote: >I would like to use a tab control but I need to know which page/tab >has been selected. Which one is the active tab. > >I don't see a property for this. > >Is there one or do I have to populate a variable when the user clicks >on a page tab? It took a while searching through the help before I found the relevant sentence. "The Value property of the tab control is equal to the PageIndex property of the current page. You can use these properties to determine which page is currently selected after the user has switched from one page to another, or to change the order in which the pages appear in the control." For example forms!form1!tabctl20.value or me.t...

How to access the reference page (the Page that sent the user to the current page)?
Can someone tell me how to access which page url sent the user to the current page? I don't know the technical term, and would appreciate any input on this. I guess it would be something similar (but not limited to) displaying the page that would be returned to if with javascript's history.back(). Thanks in advance for any suggestions or comments. -- L. James ----------------------- L. D. James ljames@apollo3.com www.apollo3.com/~ljames -- PLEASE NOTE: comp.infos...

Is it possible to identify Page Index of Tab Control?
Private Sub tabTools_Change() Debug.Print Me.tabTools.Pages.Item(0) End Sub This always prints 0. How do I get the Tab/Page that is clicked, or better yet, that is currently active? Thanks in advance. The Value property of the tab control will tell you the active page: Me.tabTools.Value Darryl Kerkeslager "deko" <www.clearpointsystems.com@use_contact_form.com> wrote: > Private Sub tabTools_Change() > Debug.Print Me.tabTools.Pages.Item(0) > End Sub > > This always prints 0. How do I get the Tab/Page that is clicked, or better > yet, that is c...

How can I set the tab order of text box controls on each page of a tab control?
I need to be able to select the tabbing order of individual controls on a single page of a tabbed control. How?? In LV 6.1 an up you should be ablel to right click on the edge of the tab control when the tab-page in question is selected. The bttom selcetion in the pop-up is "Reoder controls in page..." selecting this option will switch editing modes to allow you to specify the ored, just like in a cluster. I seem to remeber in older versions you had to drag the tabable controls off the tab control, specify the tabbing oder and then drag them back on. The oldest version I have on ...

ms access data access pages
hi my self uttam . i am working in r & d organization . friends i need a he lp from u . if any one of u know how add two sections(consisting of caption, header, footer ) be displayed on the same data page in ms access 2003 or 2005.i tried to display two tables on the data page in tabular format but i could not do it. it is allowing to display one table but it is not allowing to display the other table separately in tabular format . i want more than one table in tabular format to be dispalyed in data page separately with some text in-between tables. plz rep...

how can i print all the tab pages not just the first page (tab)
how can i print all the tab pages not just the first page (tab) You would need to do this programmatically. Here's one way: Example_VI_BD6.png: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/326797/1/Example_VI_BD6.png ...

How to remove the page number on the index page
Hi, For days. I have this problem while working on standard Latex index tec= hnique. (i.e., package makeidx, \makeindex \printindex and \index.) The obj= ective is to rotate the page number associated to every index entry while m= aintaining the capability of hyperlink.=20 I have tried using Google search, expecting to find a feasible solution. No= luck so far. Maybe it is time to seek experts' advice from internet. Thank= s This is my code \let\OldIndex\index \renewcommand{\index}[1]{\OldIndex{#1|{\rotatebox[origin=3Dcc]{90}{\hyperpa= ge{#1}}}}} (1) It seems that the link is valid, but the page numbers do not rotate 90 = degree as would be expected. =20 (2) Is there a way to rotate the punctuation/delimiter (commas) trailing ab= c and 10 for example by 90 degree too?=20 entry page number referred abc, 10, 100 (3) In this particular study, surprisingly find that I can not remove/suppr= ess the page number of the index page by trying \thispagestlye{empty} and \= pagenumbering{gobble}. None would work. Any suggestions are much appreciated. Albert Le 07/01/2013 16:55, albert84317@gmail.com a �crit : > Hi, For days. I have this problem while working on standard Latex index technique. (i.e., package makeidx, \makeindex \printindex and \index.) The objective is to rotate the page number associated to every index entry while maintaining the capability of hyperlink. > > I have tried using Google search, exp...

Names of textboxes on tab-pages within a tab control?
I have a tab control named TabCtl210. It has 3 tabs. named Page211, Page212 and Page213. Each of those 3 tab-pages has a textbox control named Page1HomeSpot, Page2HomeSpot and Page3HomeSpot respectively. I got an error #2109: "There is no field named Page1HomeSpot in the current record" There's only one line of code in the entire form module that references the control: Private Sub Page1() DoCmd.GoToControl ("Page1HomeSpot") End Sub Under what circumstances would Access give em this error? Try: Me.Page1HomeSpot.SetFocus If that still fails, and you are certain...

Tab control pages
I have a tab control. How can I check in an if statement which page in the tab control is currently open or visible? I tried using TabCtl.TabIndex, but that always returns 0 no matter which tab I'm on. Thanks Nevermind...I tried using TabPageName.Visible and it worked. "Enterprise" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:vNDCc.16153$Wr.2643@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net... > I have a tab control. How can I check in an if statement which page in the > tab control is currently open or visible? > I tried using TabCtl.TabIndex, but that always returns 0 no ...

attractive css, xp tab(page) control and grid control
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002E_01C57C0C.EE04A220 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-874" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, Any site I can download free css and xp tab/page/grid web script ? Regards Hoe ------=_NextPart_000_002E_01C57C0C.EE04A220 Content-Type: text/html; charset="windows-874" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Dwindows-874"> <META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2180" name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi,</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Any site I can download free css and xp = tab/page/grid web&nbsp;script ?</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Regards</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hoe</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML> ------=_NextPart_000_002E_01C57C0C.EE04A220-- ...

restrict page access to one referring page
I'm looking for a way to prevent access to a web page except from a particular referring page. What I am trying to do is prevent access to a download page for anyone who has not successfully completed an online quiz. Any ideas on how to this in php (using Drupal) would be most appreciated. Thanks. Tom Message-ID: <71c7012d-449e-4344-9a85-8ba03506448a@d45g2000hsc.googlegroups.com> from tomrue contained the following: >What I am trying to do is prevent access to a download page for anyone >who has not successfully completed an online quiz. > >Any ideas on how to this in php (using Drupal) would be most >appreciated. Sessions or cookies. -- Geoff Berrow 0110001001101100010000000110 001101101011011001000110111101100111001011 100110001101101111001011100111010101101011 Using Drupal 6.x, I believe either sessions or cookies would work, but I am not sure. On Jun 30, 3:46 pm, Geoff Berrow <blthe...@ckdog.co.uk> wrote: > Message-ID: > <71c7012d-449e-4344-9a85-8ba035064...@d45g2000hsc.googlegroups.com> from > tomrue contained the following: > > >What I am trying to do is prevent access to a download page for anyone > >who has not successfully completed an online quiz. > > >Any ideas on how to this in php (using Drupal) would be most > >appreciated. > > Sessions or cookies. > > -- > Geoff Berrow 0110001001101100010000000110 > 001101101011011001000110111101100111001011 > 1001...

Control of output trays on a page by page basis
Can anyone share a code segment that will control the output bins on a XEROX DP180 on a page by page basis. I looked in the Adobe Postscript manual page 243 but did not find a good example of how to do it. David.Kuipers@Relizon.com (Dave Kuipers) wrote in news:ae601217.0309261459.4881d030 @posting.google.com: > Can anyone share a code segment that will control the output bins on a > XEROX DP180 on a page by page basis. I looked in the Adobe Postscript > manual page 243 but did not find a good example of how to do it. > It is device specific, so Adobe can't tell you. Look in the Xerox postscript manual. Here's what we use for our Xerox DocuTech 6100 and DocuPrint 390HC's: << /PageSize [1008 612] /MediaType (plain) /MediaColor (white) /MediaWeight 75 >> setpagedevice This prints to legal size paper in landscape orientation, plain white paper stock, 75 g/cm^2 weight. Put one of these at the very top of the code for each page. (If you're DSC compliant, put it inside %%PageSetup.) -- Ross Presser -- rpresser AT imtek DOT com "... VB is essentially the modern equivalent of vulgar Latin in 13th Centurary Europe. Understand it, and you can travel to places you never heard of and still understand some people." -- Alex K. Angelopoulos ...

does 16k page limit apply to index pages ?

Klicked Page of a Tab Control
Searching for a method other than dispatch() that is called, when the page of a tab control changes. Thanks for any suggestions! --Harry B. On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 17:19:50 +0200, "Harry B." <bongoplayer@gmail.com> wrote: >Searching for a method other than dispatch() that is called, when the >page of a tab control changes. > Hello Harry, METHOD TabSelect CLASS Yourdatawindow IF SELF:oMyTabWindow:lSomeVariable... if Upper(Symbol2String(SELF:oDCTabControl1:SelectedTab))="oOtherWin" etc. Dick van Kooten Harry, Window:TabSel...

including pages in pages
Just a quick question... When including a page inside another (include('page.php')), is it bad for the second document to also have <head> and <body> tags etc? Im using iframes currently, and it works, but getting the page to match the content is kind of a javascript hack that only works after the page is loaded, not counting the images. So the new page loads, doesnt fit the old page size, and its changed. Not exactly fluid. Thx *** Theo wrote/escribi� (Tue, 28 Sep 2004 06:26:08 -0000): > When including a page inside another (include('page.php')), is it b...

Tab Events of Access Application ? (NOT Access Tab Control)
I'm trying to use the event when a person moves to a different form by clicking on the built in Access application tabs. Is there something I can reference or does it require some kind of subclassing/hook api calls? Thanks On Jul 21, 9:47=A0pm, "christianlo...@yahoo.com" <christianlo...@yahoo.com> wrote: > I'm trying to use the event when a person moves to a different form by > clicking on the built in Access application tabs. > > Is there something I can reference or does it require some kind of > subclassing/hook api calls? > > Thanks Hi Christian, You can use the OnDeactivate event. Imb. > You can use the OnDeactivate event. Hello Imb, Aha. Now I am forced to make an event for each form. Trying to automate what tab the ribbon moves to based on the access application tab. Okay, thanks. Access could use a rewrite of it's event system imho. There are no top level application events to tap into, no 'after delete' event, record saves w/ a 'dirty=true', it's all quite ridiculous. I was hoping the new table events would be the solution but they come up w/ this 'data macro' crap where there doesn't seem to be any way to call your own code on the event. Sometimes I wonder if the ms developers ever use Access. However, I love the report and form design improvements. <christianlott1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ba72c614-57c0-4045-9af0-3cd9734e923b@r18g2000vbs.googlegro...

Splitting 2 pages/page landscape postscript file into two single page portrait pages
Hi, I am a newbie. I have a book.ps file which has all the pages, having two facing pages per portrait page like this: +---------------+--------------+ | | | | | | +---------------+--------------+ I want to split the two pages. I dont want to scan the pages and then make bulky images out of compact pdf file. The file was generated from a dvi and latex that are no longer available. The author has died. The ps was made to save the number of printed pages in an era before pdf. So there are two problems: (1) split the ps into single pages (2) split each page in the center to to two successive pages. (3) then combine all the ps (4) I would like the ps to be converted to pdf so that it is searcheable, if possible. Steps 1-2 are the most important. Vasantha vasan999@hotmail.com wrote: > Hi, I am a newbie. > > I have a book.ps file which has all the pages, having two facing pages > per portrait page like this: > > +---------------+--------------+ > | | | > | | | > +---------------+--------------+ > > I want to split the two pages. I dont want to scan the pages and then > make bulky images out of compact pdf file. The file was generated from > a dvi and latex that are no longer available. The > author has died. The ps was made to save the number of printed > pages in an era before pdf. > > So there are tw...

visible page in tab control
Hi, how do I know which page in the tab control is currently visible/active? I don't see it under properties, but then I'm very new to Labview. Please help. Thanks, Madri Yes, it's not a property of a tab control but it's value gives you the number of currently active page. ...

How to access Page Table from Page Directory Entry...? #2
Hi ... How to access page table corresponding to a given Page Directory Entry? The issue is that Page Directory Entry specifies the Physical address of the base of Page Table whereas a program running in protected mode can use only linear/virtual address. Thanks. > How to access page table corresponding to a given Page Directory = Entry?=20 Pagetable access for 3rd party code is not supported in Windows at all. = Only the MM itself can do this. --=20 Maxim S. Shatskih Windows DDK MVP maxim@storagecraft.com http://www.storagecraft.com ...

Page footer with page total and previous page total
I know the basics about access reports and putting page totals in the page footers. What I can't figure out is along with the current page total to display the previous page total: At the bottom of every page: Page 1 page footer: Total brought forward= $0.00 Current Page total = $100.00 Grand Total= $100.00 Page 2 page footer: Total brought forward= $100.00 Current Page total = $75.00 Grand Total = $175.00 Page 3 page footer Total Brought forward= $175.00 Page Total= $20.00 Grand Total= $195.00 How can I get the the prev...

Page up/page down for iPod
With 60Gb of storage on my iPod, I end up with a lot of titles/artists/albums to scroll through. It's frustrating to have to spin the wheel about a zillion times to get from "A' to "Z". A simple "page down"/"page up" feature would be a great help. Is there any way to do this on an iPod, or am I relegated to mindlessly spinning the wheel over and over again? Thanks. In article <1156442902.304146.295970@74g2000cwt.googlegroups.com>, "JB" <irish1982e@yahoo.com> wrote: > With 60Gb of storage on my iPod, I en...

XmScrolledText : page up and page down ?
I have a read-only ( XmEditable set to false) Scrolled Text widget. This is part of a form containing a scrolled list and some labels. I can select text from the ScrolledText, and the scroll bars work fine. However, the page/up and page-down keyboartd kest , as well as arrow up and down do not work. Is this normal behaviour in a read-only text widget ? or must I somehow tell the system that the focus is on the scrolled text so that keyboard events will go to it and it can then translate a page-up/down into appropriate scrolling commands ? Also, in a semi-related question: ...

Control alignment on tab pages
This is an appearance/aesthetic issue only. I am building a tab control with 8 pages. Each page has the same controls for different channels. How do I align/position a control on a page to be in exactly the same place as the same control on the page above/beneath it? There may be an easier way to do it with property nodes but what I usually do is create all the controls on the first tab and when I have them exactly the way I want them, I group them together, and then do a shift-drag to move the group off the tab, and then do a Ctrl-Shift drag to move multiple copies to each page of the tab co...

Web resources about - Fetch Tab Control Page Caption based on Page Index Value - comp.databases.ms-access

From Armenia to Australia, how the mob controls the trafficking of ice into Australia
In America, they are called the "Five Families". The term refers to the five major New York organised crime families of the Mafia, with a history ...

From Armenia to Australia, how the mob controls the trafficking of ice into Australia
In America, they are called the "Five Families". The term refers to the five major New York organised crime families of the Mafia, with a history ...

From Armenia to Australia, how the mob controls the trafficking of ice into Australia
In America, they are called the &quot;Five Families&quot;. &nbsp;The term refers to the five major New York organised crime families of the Mafia, ...

How-To: Reduce iPhone screen brightness beyond what’s possible in Control Center or Display & Brightness ...
... about sharing in the past, involves reducing iPhone screen brightness beyond levels that are possible with the standard brightness slider controls. ...

Stagefright-based ‘Metaphor’ exploit can take control of your phone in just 15 seconds
The old Android malware beastie is at it again, with researchers uncovering a new Stagefright-based exploit that can be used to take control ...

Creative Control explores the dark side of augmented reality—with humor
... Here's what the future looks like: collecting data on people while wearing AR glasses. 7 more images in gallery In the film Creative Control ...

4 Ways to Control Your Mind and Lose Weight
... after a week of eating the same things. I have found that almost anytime I have plateaued, a cheat meal has broken the plateau. Gain Control ...

The Latest: Officers regain control of Alabama prison dorm
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — The Latest on the disturbances at a prison in Alabama where inmates have stabbed each other and prison authorities and ...

MIT, Harvard researchers push new way for users to control access to personal data
Cryptography researchers at MIT and Harvard have developed software called Sieve that is designed to help users keep track of encrypted personal ...