form access to form excel

Hello,
How may I pass in VBA a value from a control in a access 2003 form to
a control in a excel 2003 form ?
I try this but it does'nt run: (oApp=word.application)
oApp.Forms("saisie").tbnom.Value = Form_Form1.tbnom.Value & " " &
Form_Form1.tbprenom.Value

Thanks.

0
limipl (1)

Access Form --> Hyperlink to Excel --> Return to Original Access Form ?
I have an Access 2000 form that has a Hyperlink that opens an Excel 2000 worksheet located in the same network folder as the Access MDB. The Hyperlink works great. When users close the Excel File, they must choose the correct open Access form on the Windows Desktop Taskbar to return to the Access form that had the Hyperlink. Is there a way to: 1. Open the Access Form 2. Launch the Hyperlink to the Excel Workbook 3. Exit Excel, then 4. Return to the original Access form automatically - without clicking anything (such as the the TaskBar) I just need help with #4. Or, is there a better ...

ACCESS accessibility from a C++ process launched from an ACCESS form
Here is my problem. From an ACCESS form, I run a C++ process reaching the same database in read/write mode via the ODBC driver. An error occurs: " The database has been placed by an unknown user in a state preventing it from being opened either locked. SQLSetConnectAttr failure of the pilot " (Nota : translated approximatively from the french error message). However, if I have used an another form before (eg. to modify a table), or if I have modified myself a record of any table, there is no problem. It seems that the database is in a state " read-only " by default until th...

Forms/Subforms in MS Access Database

Hiding Access Main Form/tables/queries/forms/etc
Thank you in advance for any and all assistance. Is there a way to hide the Main Access window with tables, queries, forms etc programmatically? Michael On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 17:17:16 -0600, "PMBragg" <pmbragg@megavision.com> wrote: >Thank you in advance for any and all assistance. > >Is there a way to hide the Main Access window with tables, queries, forms >etc programmatically? > Yes. Take a look here for some API code that will manipulate the Access window. http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0019.htm - Jim Another way, with probably less control than the...

Making MS Access Form as a standalone form like in VB
Well, its sames difficult for me; I love access so much and wish to make it perform extra task. I prepared an HTML form but can not connect it to my access table and so I think it is possible to make an access form a standalone form for user input. Can anyone assist. My mail add is dianafather@aim.com. *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** Oscar, why don't you just code up a VB form for user input and connect it to an Access backend? To my knowledge, you can't force an Access form to exist outside of Access. Your users would have to open the Access file to ent...

Form size question with Access forms, remote desktop, and MS Surface Pro
Hi, I know this is a stretch to ask this question, but: We have an Access 2010 application hosted using Remote Desktop. When we access forms from the desktop they look like they should. And from an iPad. However, a client is using their Surface Pro the forms are so tiny that she can't use them when accessing our application "on the cloud". Otherwise, they look fine on a Surface Pro when running it off the cloud. Does anyone have an idea? I do not think there is anything that the people that are hosting our software can do. -paulw On Monday, 29 February 2016 17:30:11 UTC, PW wrote: > Hi, > > I know this is a stretch to ask this question, but: > > We have an Access 2010 application hosted using Remote Desktop. When > we access forms from the desktop they look like they should. And from > an iPad. However, a client is using their Surface Pro the forms are > so tiny that she can't use them when accessing our application "on the > cloud". Otherwise, they look fine on a Surface Pro when running it > off the cloud. > > Does anyone have an idea? I do not think there is anything that the > people that are hosting our software can do. > > -paulw It will cost you, but have a look at a program called "ShrinkerStrether from Peter's Software (http://www.peterssoftware.com/ss.htm) This should shrink or stretch forms and all their controls to match the scr...

Populating PDF forms from Access database or Excel or ASCI
How do I populate PDF forms from an Access database, Excel spreadsheet or a text file? I can populate one form but don't know how to do more than one (multiple records). I have seen references to FDF Toolkit but know nothing about it and can't find info. I have Adobe 6.0 Standard. Thank you "John" <jbenoit@cwwc.com> wrote in message news:231d02da.0309201006.7ae7375d@posting.google.com... > How do I populate PDF forms from an Access database, Excel spreadsheet > or a text file? I can populate one form but don't know how to do more > than one (multiple records). If you're using Windows, try a Google Groups search with "Re: Access to MS-Access database with the Reader via ODBC" for info that might help you get started. > I have seen references to FDF Toolkit but know nothing about it and > can't find info. Have you tried a Google search? Planet PDF? > I have Adobe 6.0 Standard. > Thank you You're very welcome. Good luck! Bill Segraves Version 5 of the FDF toolkit is available at http://partners.adobe.com/asn/acrobat/forms.jsp I don't think Adobe has posted one for Acrobat 6. The Version 5 one lagged Acrobat 5 by several months. If you are interested, I can send you some ASP code that creates an fdf from SQL 7. "William Alexander Segraves" <wsegrave@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:FH4bb.43205$NM1.29549@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net... > "John" <jbenoit...

Form freeze (Access 97 and Access 2002)
Problem: Main form and progress bar do not update as data manipulation progresses I have a progress bar located in the status bar and some text boxes on the main form that show the progression of records being read and saved. Me.Repaint is in code to update the form and progress bar. Sometimes the form and progress bar work, but most of the time they freeze and do not show the end-user what's going on. If I <crtl><break> to interrupt the code and then resume running the code, the form works properly from that point by updating the progress bar and record count. When I fir...

How to copy form: Access 2003 to Access 97
Hi all, I have converted a database from Access 2003 to Access 97. Everything gets neatly imported into the new database except for one form which continues to show a fatal error when I try to open it in the new 97 database: "Microsoft Access has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost. For more information about this error, click here ___." This is a form that I am using as a sub-form on a parent form. The parent form is imported okay but no matter how m...

HTML form to MS Access?
Hi, I have a site which uses a form. I would like to be able to export the data from the form to MS Access. Some of the fields may contain commas, which I think may be a problem. Can someone show me how to take the info from the form and export it to MS Access? Thanks, Jason Jason Miles wrote: > Hi, > > I have a site which uses a form. I would like to be able to export the data > from the form to MS Access. Some of the fields may contain commas, which I > think may be a problem. > > Can someone show me how to take the info from the form and export it to MS >...

Incapsulate EXCEL into a ACCESS Form
It's possible to encapsulate Excel in a Access Form so that I can write on the EXCEL sheet? Thanks "Infinito" <fradinoi@gmail.com> wrote > It's possible to encapsulate Excel in > a Access Form so that I can write on > the EXCEL sheet? A Bound OLE Frame would allow that. Larry Linson Microsoft Access MVP ...

html form to MS Access?
Hi, I have a site which uses a form. I would like to be able to export the data from the form to MS Access. Some of the fields may contain commas, which I think may be a problem. Can someone show me how to take the info from the form and export it to MS Access? Thanks, Jason Jason Miles wrote: > Hi, > > I have a site which uses a form. I would like to be able to export the data > from the form to MS Access. Some of the fields may contain commas, which I > think may be a problem. > That is a problem. Get your CGI script to strip out commas from any fields. Eithe...

help with MS Access forms
[copied from a prior question] Hello, I'm working on an application and one of the forms is an option group with radio buttons set to Yes and No. When you click on one of those buttons, the table is properly updated. However, I am not seeing the visual representation that one of the buttons has been selected, i.e. the little black dot does not appear. I'm sure there is a simple solution for this but I am unaware of what it is. Also, what would be the most efficient way to create multiple-page forms [other than the use of tabs] ? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated Q1 ...

MS Access Forms problem
Hi everyone! I have a forms problem. Bakground: I have created a number of tables. Of these, I have a main parent table (Personal Details) and a number of other child tables (Tax file No., VISA card no.), etc...... All tables have a primary key of "Name", all child tables forming foreign key references with the parent table 'Personal Details'. I have established referential integrity will all relationships. All relationships are 1-to-1. To solve my problem, I have tried making the relationships 1-to-many (ie., the 2nd option in the "Link Type" option of the Relat...

creating a table for accessing data via Access forms
I have to create an Access 2007 table which has data about different divisions(and departments inside it) of a company. company A has divisions of Sales, Engineering, Customer Support, Corporate Office. Sales division further has departments like marketing, pre-sales department, accounting. Engineering division has departments like Research and Development, Building group, Testing group. Customer Support has departments like Phone Support, Email support, Feedback. Corporate Office has departments like CEO office, Public Relations and so on. For each department of a division like Engineering, there are some methods to gauge performance of the department. For instance, in the Research and Development department, a criteria is set like Sample Criteria Name Sample Value Aim 1 Develop New Products State what/how will 'X' new products be done to achieve will be developed the Aim 1 this year Determine how By mid year 3 new progress will be products will be measured launched in the for reaching Aim 1 market Determine The revenue generated proposed benefit by new products will from Aim 1 be amount 'N' Aim 2 Research new markets State what/how will 'Y' new markets where our be done to achieve company products can be the Aim 2 sold will be found this year D...

Web resources about - form access to form excel - comp.databases.ms-access

Random-access memory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Random access memory ( RAM ) is a form of computer data storage . A random access device allows stored data to be accessed in any order in very ...

Facebook Expanding Access to Conversion Lift Measurement
Facebook launched conversion lift measurement in January 2015 with the goal of helping advertisers track conversions instead of clicks, and the ...

Planet OS Opens Access To Weather Data
... for software developers using weather data to power their apps, researchers and climate specialists enabling them to discover, access and build ...

Access your clipboard from any PC or Mac with 1Clipboard
1Clipboard is a free tool which enables sharing your clipboard contents with other PCs or Macs. The developer says that Android and iOS apps ...

Sci-Hub — Free access to every scientific paper ever published
Say what? How is it I only heard of this this week? Long story headlined "Should All Research Papers Be Free?" from the New York Times short: ...

Clerk rescinds ban on journalists' access to court motions
MANASSAS, Va. (AP) — A clerk's office in Virginia has ended a five-year policy of denying journalists access to any legal motions filed in the ...

MIT, Harvard researchers push new way for users to control access to personal data
Cryptography researchers at MIT and Harvard have developed software called Sieve that is designed to help users keep track of encrypted personal ...

How to access Google Drive files faster with Launch Center Pro
... Launch Center Pro has solved many workflow problems for me over the years. Most recently it’s been an immense time-saver when it comes to accessing ...

Cal Investigation Finds Assistant Coach Sexually Harassed Reporter Who Accused Him Of Trying To Trade ...
... a copy of Cal’s investigation into the matter, and even Hufnagel’s own statements make it appear that he attempted to trade sex for access, ...

Paragon's early access starts now, no more progress wipes
Paragon is gearing up for launch in the future, but for now, Epic is keen on putting it into an Early Access phase. The good news is that there ...