Forms and Form

Hi everyone !

1) An example from help:

"Each Form object has a Controls collection, which contains all
controls on the form. You can refer to a control on a form either
by implicitly or explicitly referring to the Controls collection. Your
code will be faster if you refer to the Controls collection implicitly.
The following examples show two of the ways you might refer
to a control named NewData on the form called OrderForm:

' Implicit reference.
Forms!OrderForm!NewData

' Explicit reference.
Forms!OrderForm.Controls!NewData

The next two examples show how you might refer to a control named NewData on
a subform ctlSubForm contained in the form called OrderForm:

Forms!OrderForm.ctlSubForm.Form!Controls.NewData
Forms!OrderForm.ctlSubForm!NewData"

Why is there a "." character after the name of the main form ? (and
the same with a dot after "Controls" property). It's not a method
or property ... And if you look at other key-word "Form, Report
Properties" there is also an example:

intOrderID = Forms!Orders!OrderDetails.Form!OrderID

And now - there is a "!" - not "." wich is more logical for me.
Why wasn't it this way in the last example ?

And one more thing - I don't understand the meaning of property
"form" - why to refer to itself ? Can't we refer just this way:

Forms!Orders!OrdersDetails!OrderID ???

If we can do that in this way, why to use "form" property ?

Thanks for all answers.

PS. I use MS Access 2000 version 9.0.2812

0
dire (7)

In many cases, the dot and the bang are interchangable.
In other cases, one or the other is required, and the wrong one won't work.
Personally, I don't get too excited about the theoretical underpinnings; I
just use what works.

As for your question about the Form property, that one IS significant.
Forms!Orders!OrderDetails refers to the subform control, which is located on
the form Orders.
This subform control contains a form, which is accessible using its Form
property.
The controls on the subform belong to this form, not to the subform control.
Although I, too, have seen this form in help files:
    Forms!OrderForm.ctlSubForm!NewData
I have never been successful in making it work without referring to the Form
property of the subform control.

Pozdrowienia
    - Turtle

"Soryt" <dire@wp.pl> wrote in message
> Hi everyone !
>
> 1) An example from help:
>
> "Each Form object has a Controls collection, which contains all
> controls on the form. You can refer to a control on a form either
> by implicitly or explicitly referring to the Controls collection. Your
> code will be faster if you refer to the Controls collection implicitly.
> The following examples show two of the ways you might refer
> to a control named NewData on the form called OrderForm:
>
> ' Implicit reference.
> Forms!OrderForm!NewData
>
> ' Explicit reference.
> Forms!OrderForm.Controls!NewData
>
> The next two examples show how you might refer to a control named NewData
on
> a subform ctlSubForm contained in the form called OrderForm:
>
> Forms!OrderForm.ctlSubForm.Form!Controls.NewData
> Forms!OrderForm.ctlSubForm!NewData"
>
> Why is there a "." character after the name of the main form ? (and
> the same with a dot after "Controls" property). It's not a method
> or property ... And if you look at other key-word "Form, Report
> Properties" there is also an example:
>
> intOrderID = Forms!Orders!OrderDetails.Form!OrderID
>
> And now - there is a "!" - not "." wich is more logical for me.
> Why wasn't it this way in the last example ?
>
> And one more thing - I don't understand the meaning of property
> "form" - why to refer to itself ? Can't we refer just this way:
>
> Forms!Orders!OrdersDetails!OrderID ???
>
> If we can do that in this way, why to use "form" property ?
>

> Thanks for all answers.
>
> PS. I use MS Access 2000 version 9.0.2812

0
macdermott1 (571)
12/13/2003 6:23:18 PM
[...]
> The controls on the subform belong to this form, not to the subform
control.
> Although I, too, have seen this form in help files:
>     Forms!OrderForm.ctlSubForm!NewData
> I have never been successful in making it work without referring to the
Form
> property of the subform control.

Does it mean that if I use an expression:

Forms!OrderForm.ctlSubForm!NewData

then I refer to NewData of the main form ?
If it is so, then I get it :D

Thanks for your quick reply.

> Pozdrowienia
>     - Turtle

R�wnie� pozdrawiam,
Adrian :)

0
dire (7)
12/13/2003 6:48:24 PM
I have never found the expression
    Forms!OrderForm.ctlSubForm!NewData
to be useful for anything.
    Forms!OrderForm.ctlSubForm
        refers to the subform control;
        you can use it to access properties such as Top, Left, which are
common to all controls, as well as specific properties like LinkMasterFields
and LinkChildFields.
        In general, these are properties that relate the subform control to
the main form it's sitting on.

Another one of the properties of a subform control is its .Form property.
This is a reference to the form which is contained in the form.
Through this property, you can reference all of the properties of that
form -
    including all its controls, its recordset, etc.

To reference the control NewData on the main form, there's no need to make
any reference to the subform control at all -
    that would just be
        Forms!OrderForm!NewData

HTH

> [...]
> > The controls on the subform belong to this form, not to the subform
> control.
> > Although I, too, have seen this form in help files:
> >     Forms!OrderForm.ctlSubForm!NewData
> > I have never been successful in making it work without referring to the
> Form
> > property of the subform control.
>
> Does it mean that if I use an expression:
>
> Forms!OrderForm.ctlSubForm!NewData
>
> then I refer to NewData of the main form ?
> If it is so, then I get it :D
>
> Thanks for your quick reply.
>
> > Pozdrowienia
> >     - Turtle
>
> R�wnie� pozdrawiam,
> Adrian :)

0
macdermott1 (571)
12/14/2003 2:22:09 AM
[...]
> To reference the control NewData on the main form, there's no need to make
> any reference to the subform control at all -
>     that would just be
>         Forms!OrderForm!NewData

Thank you for your comprehensive answer.

Regards,

Adrian.

PS. I wonder why Forms!OrderForm.ctlSubForm!NewData
works on my computer ... In my opinion Access should throw
an exception, but it doesn't ... :\

0
dire (7)

Making MS Access Form as a standalone form like in VB
Well, its sames difficult for me; I love access so much and wish to make it perform extra task. I prepared an HTML form but can not connect it to my access table and so I think it is possible to make an access form a standalone form for user input. Can anyone assist. My mail add is dianafather@aim.com. *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** Oscar, why don't you just code up a VB form for user input and connect it to an Access backend? To my knowledge, you can't force an Access form to exist outside of Access. Your users would have to open the Access file to enter data, no matter how you set up the Access form. On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:35:09 GMT, Oscar N. Goyee <dianafather@aim.com> wrote: It's poor newsgroup practice to ask for email responses. Unlike what Steve said, you can create a form that lives outside of the Access main window: make it a popup. There is also nifty code out there (google for it), that puts the Access main window behind that popup, and moves it with it when it moves. To the end user it appears you have a single-form application. -Tom. >Well, its sames difficult for me; I love access so much and wish to make >it perform extra task. I prepared an HTML form but can not connect it to >my access table and so I think it is possible to make an access form a >standalone form for user input. Can anyone assist. My mail add is >dianafather@aim.com. > > > >*** Sent via Developersdex http://ww...

Forms/Subforms in MS Access Database

Form size question with Access forms, remote desktop, and MS Surface Pro
Hi, I know this is a stretch to ask this question, but: We have an Access 2010 application hosted using Remote Desktop. When we access forms from the desktop they look like they should. And from an iPad. However, a client is using their Surface Pro the forms are so tiny that she can't use them when accessing our application "on the cloud". Otherwise, they look fine on a Surface Pro when running it off the cloud. Does anyone have an idea? I do not think there is anything that the people that are hosting our software can do. -paulw On Monday, 29 February 2016 17:30:11 UTC, PW wrote: > Hi, > > I know this is a stretch to ask this question, but: > > We have an Access 2010 application hosted using Remote Desktop. When > we access forms from the desktop they look like they should. And from > an iPad. However, a client is using their Surface Pro the forms are > so tiny that she can't use them when accessing our application "on the > cloud". Otherwise, they look fine on a Surface Pro when running it > off the cloud. > > Does anyone have an idea? I do not think there is anything that the > people that are hosting our software can do. > > -paulw It will cost you, but have a look at a program called "ShrinkerStrether from Peter's Software (http://www.peterssoftware.com/ss.htm) This should shrink or stretch forms and all their controls to match the scr...

form access to form excel
Hello, How may I pass in VBA a value from a control in a access 2003 form to a control in a excel 2003 form ? I try this but it does'nt run: (oApp=word.application) oApp.Forms("saisie").tbnom.Value = Form_Form1.tbnom.Value & " " & Form_Form1.tbprenom.Value Thanks. ...

Hiding Access Main Form/tables/queries/forms/etc
Thank you in advance for any and all assistance. Is there a way to hide the Main Access window with tables, queries, forms etc programmatically? Michael On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 17:17:16 -0600, "PMBragg" <pmbragg@megavision.com> wrote: >Thank you in advance for any and all assistance. > >Is there a way to hide the Main Access window with tables, queries, forms >etc programmatically? > Yes. Take a look here for some API code that will manipulate the Access window. http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0019.htm - Jim Another way, with probably less control than the programmatic method(s): With the focus on the database window, click Tools - Startup. Uncheck the box "Display Database Window". It will be hidden when the database opens. Can be made visible via Window - Unhide. To open with the database window visible (and all other non-default startup options ignored), hold down the Shift key while opening the database via any usual method. Bruce Pick "PMBragg" <pmbragg@megavision.com> wrote in message news:ZnjOb.314$l95.101875@news.uswest.net... > Thank you in advance for any and all assistance. > > Is there a way to hide the Main Access window with tables, queries, forms > etc programmatically? > > Michael > > On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 03:55:37 GMT, JimNOT@NOTdatacentricsolutions.com (Jim Allensworth) wrote: >On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 17:17:16 -0600, "PMBragg" <pmbragg@megavision.com>...

Access Form --> Hyperlink to Excel --> Return to Original Access Form ?
I have an Access 2000 form that has a Hyperlink that opens an Excel 2000 worksheet located in the same network folder as the Access MDB. The Hyperlink works great. When users close the Excel File, they must choose the correct open Access form on the Windows Desktop Taskbar to return to the Access form that had the Hyperlink. Is there a way to: 1. Open the Access Form 2. Launch the Hyperlink to the Excel Workbook 3. Exit Excel, then 4. Return to the original Access form automatically - without clicking anything (such as the the TaskBar) I just need help with #4. Or, is there a better way to do this? Thanks John John wrote: > I have an Access 2000 form that has a Hyperlink that opens an Excel > 2000 worksheet located in the same network folder as the Access MDB. > > The Hyperlink works great. > > When users close the Excel File, they must choose the correct open > Access form on the Windows Desktop Taskbar to return to the Access form > that had the Hyperlink. > > Is there a way to: > > 1. Open the Access Form > 2. Launch the Hyperlink to the Excel Workbook > 3. Exit Excel, then > 4. Return to the original Access form automatically - without clicking > anything (such as the the TaskBar) > > I just need help with #4. > > Or, is there a better way to do this? > > Thanks > John > See if the code at http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0018.htm works better. Thanks for the response. I wi...

How to call a function located in a form module (form open in form view) from an Access Basic global module?
I would like to call a function stored in a form module in Access 2.0 from an Access 2.0 procedure in a global module. Function EmailTheOutletters () in module AppSpecific... .... 560 SSNtext = SelectRandomSSNtext(SSN) .... End Function SelectRandomSSNtext() is the procedure in the form module. I would use the syntax shown in line #560 if I were calling the function from within another procedure inside the form module. Do I have to reference it any differently if calling it from outside the form module? I don't think this is possible with Access 2.0 Solution: Put your function in a global module, and you can access it = from everywhere. --=20 Hope this helps Arno R "MLH" <CRCI@NorthState.net> schreef in bericht = news:53ch519mm1rhbojc8e8sav99t24v5roufm@4ax.com... >I would like to call a function stored in a form module > in Access 2.0 from an Access 2.0 procedure in a global > module. >=20 > Function EmailTheOutletters () in module AppSpecific... > ... > 560 SSNtext =3D SelectRandomSSNtext(SSN) > ... > End Function >=20 > SelectRandomSSNtext() is the procedure in the form module. > I would use the syntax shown in line #560 if I were calling the > function from within another procedure inside the form module. > Do I have to reference it any differently if calling it from outside > the form module? <snip> >I don't think this is possible with Access 2.0 >Solution: Put your function in a glo...

How to connect MS Access form to MS SQL Server
Hello all I created an application which use MS Access 2000 as user interface and MS SQL Server 2000 as backend. If I want to get data from MS SQL Sever 2000 and display them on the MS Access 2000 form, where do I set the database connection to the form (i.e. tell the form to get data from MS SQL server database)? Thanks Bon In Windows control panel, admin tools, data sources (ODBC), create a system DSN of type SQL server and fill in the parameters for your SQL database. In Access, select file / get external data, files of type ODBC. Select machine data source, select the DSN you created and the table(s) you need. ...

Forms question
Hi folks, I'm new here and am a neophyte Access 2000 user/developer. A year ago, I barely knew what Access was. I was asked by the people that pay us to begin keeping certain data about the children's crisis program I manage. After a couple of years doing this by hand on paper (Yikes!), I decided that this was ridiculous. Out of neccessity, I had to learn Access and develop a database to track clients and services. So what I know, I've learned from places like this and from the many text books I've picked up. I developed the database and entered almost 3 years of data. We av...

Form Timer event fails to fire on heavy database access: Access 2003 bug?
I have a puzzling form timer problem that I didn't experience prior to Access 2003 (though I'm not sure access 2003 is to blame). Here's the situation: a computer has two access 2003 databases on it, a frontend and a backend. Case 1: If vba code on the frontend updates many rows (360,000) on the backend, a form's timer event (from the frontend) will stop firing until the user gives the form focus. (Note that the update itself always completes correctly.) Case 2: If a copy of the entire backend is made to a different computer, the form's timer event (from the frontend) again stops firing until the user gives the form focus. (This is an entirely differnet frontend than the one in case 1. Note that the copy operation itself always completes correctly.) Despite being reproducible, this is a hard bug to test, because there is no "crash": the timer event simply seems to stop firing, and the code operates normally again (the timer event fires again) once the form at issue (or even the vba code window) gets the focus. I've tried isolating various hardware culprits (ide drivers etc.), with no luck. Any suggestions are welcome. Manuel Lopez wrote: > I have a puzzling form timer problem that I didn't experience prior to > Access 2003 (though I'm not sure access 2003 is to blame). > > Here's the situation: a computer has two access 2003 databases on it, a > frontend and a backend. > > Case 1: If vba code...

HTML form to MS Access?
Hi, I have a site which uses a form. I would like to be able to export the data from the form to MS Access. Some of the fields may contain commas, which I think may be a problem. Can someone show me how to take the info from the form and export it to MS Access? Thanks, Jason Jason Miles wrote: > Hi, > > I have a site which uses a form. I would like to be able to export the data > from the form to MS Access. Some of the fields may contain commas, which I > think may be a problem. > > Can someone show me how to take the info from the form and export it to MS >...

MS Access Forms problem
Hi everyone! I have a forms problem. Bakground: I have created a number of tables. Of these, I have a main parent table (Personal Details) and a number of other child tables (Tax file No., VISA card no.), etc...... All tables have a primary key of "Name", all child tables forming foreign key references with the parent table 'Personal Details'. I have established referential integrity will all relationships. All relationships are 1-to-1. To solve my problem, I have tried making the relationships 1-to-many (ie., the 2nd option in the "Link Type" option of the Relationships window), but it has not worked. Here's my problem: I have created a single form with all of these tables' columns in the form, however, for all of the "Name" fields of all the tables, the parent table filed is the only one on the form. When the form opens, it searches the tables for all 1-to-1 relationships (ie. sort of like an Inner Join of all the tables). However, if you add, via the form, data for a new record, and for example, you only populate fileds to fill the parent table "Personal Details", when the form is closed and re-openned, the new record information is not returned. It is captured in the parent table, but as the data for the child tables has not been provided, it doesn't get pulled on the Inner Join. Is there a way, such that, I can pull back results in this form of a LEFT OUTER JOIN nature? - ie., I will pull all rows in the &...

help with MS Access forms
[copied from a prior question] Hello, I'm working on an application and one of the forms is an option group with radio buttons set to Yes and No. When you click on one of those buttons, the table is properly updated. However, I am not seeing the visual representation that one of the buttons has been selected, i.e. the little black dot does not appear. I'm sure there is a simple solution for this but I am unaware of what it is. Also, what would be the most efficient way to create multiple-page forms [other than the use of tabs] ? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated Q1 - Is there something you have against checkboxes? I mean, a checkbox has exactly two states: checked/True and unchecked/False. You can toggle them with the spacebar... much easier than typing T or F... ...

Access forms and SQL database
I am creating forms for input into a SQL database and I need to create the forms from multiple tables. Can someone please walk me through it. Create a view combining the fields of the tables you want to use, then create the form based on the view. "Rugi M" <moriesaffa@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:a461a3ba.0409141058.5ec61f44@posting.google.com... > I am creating forms for input into a SQL database and I need to create > the forms from multiple tables. Can someone please walk me through it. If those other table's are a "one" to "many" classic type setup, then the easy approach here is to use sub-forms for the child records.. -- Albert D. Kallal (Access MVP) Edmonton, Alberta Canada pleaseNOOSpamKallal@msn.com http://www.attcanada.net/~kallal.msn ...

html form to MS Access?
Hi, I have a site which uses a form. I would like to be able to export the data from the form to MS Access. Some of the fields may contain commas, which I think may be a problem. Can someone show me how to take the info from the form and export it to MS Access? Thanks, Jason Jason Miles wrote: > Hi, > > I have a site which uses a form. I would like to be able to export the data > from the form to MS Access. Some of the fields may contain commas, which I > think may be a problem. > That is a problem. Get your CGI script to strip out commas from any fields. Eithe...

Query By Form Using Same Sub Form and Main Form
Having problems displaying query results from combo boxes on a sub form, which is on the same form that is used to select criteria. This has always worked form me when displaying query results on another main and sub form. The requery on the sub form and refresh comands on the main form do not work when the form is first displayed and when the selection criteria is changed. Should I be doing a refresh and then repaint of the sub form. > ' Creates saved query in the database container for the sub form Call BuildSql("") ' The following commented line correctly displays query results on a seperate sub form that has the results from the criteria selected on the form currently in use. 'Docmd.OpenForm "MainFormSeachResults ' The following two lines attempt to display the results on a sub form which is on the same form where the criteria is selected: Me.frmSubFormResults.Requery Me.Refresh < Hi Tom, I often use an unbound main form to collect criteria, then show the results in a datasheet-style subform. I create the SQL string using code, and then use that string as the Recordsource for the subform directly (no need to save it as as query in the the database container) As an added bonus, the subform refreshes automatically ... no need to "Refresh" or "Repaint" anything. Here's some sample code to illustrate: - lstFieldNames is a listbox containing field names ... which is one of the choices in the listbox&#...

Form
I have a table TBL_NAMES : IDNAME , Name_person , ETC..... (15 different labels) I have a second table TBL_POINTS : IDPOINTS , LINKNAME_PERSON , POINTS_ALGEBRA , POINTS_GYM , etc.... (25 courses) I have made a form where all the names are listed and when i click on a name another form is opened with that persons name on top and a number of labels and textboxes where i put those points in. So far no problem. BUT... i want one record per person. So the next time i click on his name i would like to see those points and be able to change them but i must not be able to create a new record. T...

first form is ignored, second form is forms[0] why?
Does anyone recognize this situation and know what causes it ? The page starts with just a search form. When you do a search the page now has a search results form, a save botton, and the search form at the bottom. There is also a link to add another form with a dropdown. If you add the third form the page has the search results form, the form with the dropdown and the search form, in that order. The save button is set to submit the search results, which is always forms[0]. If the page has all 3 forms, it works fine. The first form is submitted,and it is the correct form. If however, the ...

Option Button on MS Access Form
I have created a form in MS Access 2000. The form retrieves... For simplicity, let's say User Names... The form and text box is pretty much setup for display only (the text box can not be edited). In the detail section, next to the user_name text box, I have added an Option Button. The Option Button will give the person using the form the ability to select only 1 user_name in the list. (Theoretically) This is not what happens. The Option button in each row seems to act as one button. When you select one, they all become selected. I only want 1 row to be selected. After this has been taken care of, I need to figure out within code, which row was selected by means of the Option Button. This way I can get the selected user_name. Please help.... Thanks in advance. Perhaps you'd consider using a listbox, instead of a continuous view form? "Steven" <imfd69@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1103147247.137066.103940@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > I have created a form in MS Access 2000. The form retrieves... For > simplicity, let's say User Names... The form and text box is pretty > much setup for display only (the text box can not be edited). In the > detail section, next to the user_name text box, I have added an Option > Button. > > The Option Button will give the person using the form the ability > to select only 1 user_name in the list. (Theoretically) > > This is not what happens. The Option button in eac...

ms access Form query help
the code below is from ms access 97 vb. I have imported the access project into Access 2002. I am getting all kinds of errors in the code now. I am trying to run a query from a form. This is the first error i get: It has a problem with the "OpenQueryDef" in the third line below. Dim MyDB As Database, recset As Recordset Set MyDB = DBEngine.Workspaces(0).Databases(0) Set thequery = MyDB.OpenQueryDef("MainQuery") If anyone could help me or give some advice that would be awsome. thanks, scott Skoter: Usually it's good to give a little more detail about the ...

ms access: How do you create an about form button??
My son is trying to create an about form button for a form he has already created. Any help would be great. Thanks Open the form that will hold the button in Design View. Choose View, Toolbox to make the Toolbox available if it is not active. Make sure the Control Wizards button on the Toolbox is activated. Click once on the Command Button in the Toolbox. Click somewhere on the form that will hold the button. This will launch the Command Button Wizard. >From the Categories Pane, choose Form Operations. >From the Actions Pane, choose Open Form and click Next. The Command Button Wizard will display all of your forms. Click the About Form and click Next. Choose to put Text on the button. Edit the default Open Form text so it reads About. Click Next. Name the button cmdAboutButton. Click Finish. Once you have done this you will probably need a Return Button on other forms to get back to your main form. Follow the steps above and choose the form you want to return to, label the button Return, and name it something like cmdReturnButton. John ...

Dynamic formatting on Ms Access Form
Hi everybody, I have 2 Forms (Form A with a button Button_A and Form B with a button Button_B) When the user click on Button_A or Button_B, it will open the same Form C with some slightly different controls (ex: Buttons and Textbox) What is the code to allow dynamic formatting of Form C based on whether the user click on Button_A or Button_B (coming from Form A or Form B) Thank you for your help. Antony nguyen.antoine@gmail.com wrote: >I have 2 Forms (Form A with a button Button_A and Form B with a button >Button_B) >When the user click on Button_A or Button_B, it will open the same Form >C with some slightly different controls (ex: Buttons and Textbox) > >What is the code to allow dynamic formatting of Form C based on whether >the user click on Button_A or Button_B (coming from Form A or Form B) Use the OpenForm method's OpenArgs argument to tell form C who opened it: DoCmd.OpenForm "FormC", OpenArgs:="A" Then form C can use its Open event to make control visible or invisible, set their Top and/or Left property, etc. Select Case Me.OpenArgs Case "A" Me.thistextbox. Visible = True Me.thattextbox. Visible = False Case "B" Me.thistextbox. Visible = False Me.thattextbox. Visible = True Case Else 'form was opened from someone else End Select -- Marsh ...

MS Access Forms and Reports Question
Hey folks, I am trying to make a form that has a button linked to a report. Instead of when pressing the button just bringing up the specific records information, it is searching the whole table that the form is linked to and bringing that up in the report. I know there is a way to just print the selected record in the form and turn that into a report and print that. Does anyone know how to do this? Does a query need to be made? I tried searching the help files to no avail. I have done this before a long time ago, I just don't remember how. Thanks Allison Allison wrote: > Hey folks, > > I am trying to make a form that has a button linked to a report. > Instead of when pressing the button just bringing up the specific > records information, it is searching the whole table that the form is > linked to and bringing that up in the report. > > I know there is a way to just print the selected record in the form > and turn that into a report and print that. Does anyone know how to > do this? Does a query need to be made? I tried searching the help > files to no avail. I have done this before a long time ago, I just > don't remember how. > Thanks > > Allison It is very common in Access to need to... Open a Form pre-filtered based on the value of one or more controls on the current form. Open a Report pre-filtered based on the value of one or more controls on the current form. Even though these are both about as co...

MS Access Form w tabs
I have an MS Access Database with multiple forms that all update fields in a single table because I can't fit all the required fields onto a single screen. I have looked into converting these multiple forms into a single form with subforms as tabs but to date my attempts to do this have failed. Can any one give a pointer to an example / instructions on how to create a tabbed form? The form that I have created contains each of my current forms a different tabs, however when I choose tab 2, it shows the contents of both tab 1 and tab2 at the same time (making an incomprehensible eyesore). Any help that could be provided would be greatly appreciated. Best wishes, George Hadley ghadley_00@yahoo.com I would like to know about this too. One solution I've seen is to use individual buttons instead of a tab control. The buttons toggle the subforms, which are related to the main form. Thank you, Tom ...

Web resources about - Forms and Form - comp.databases.ms-access

Form - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Form is the shape , visual appearance , constitution or configuration of an object. In a wider sense, the form is the way something is or happens, ...

Tropical cyclone expected to form in Gulf of Carpentaria
Monsoonal low is about 160km off the Queensland coast.

NRL Round 3 Footy Form: Stats, who to back, where’s the money
GET the inside Footy Form mail for Round 3 of the NRL.

Start your engines: 2016 Formula One form guide
As the F1 cars arrive in Melbourne, we rate the field ahead of next Sunday's season-opening Australian Grand Prix at Albert Park.

ZOTAC to Offer Small Form-Factor PC with NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX 980 GPU
Various kinds of small form-factor PCs are on a roll these days. Mini-ITX systems have been offering performance of full-size desktops for several ...

Apple's 9.7-inch 'iPad Pro' to bring flagship glory back to full-size form factor
Apple's 9.7-inch iPad is languishing. Once the flagship of the iPad fleet, the original full-size form factor has been at best in line with sometimes ...

Newt Gingrich on ‘Anti-Trump’ Republicans: Should Form ‘Lost Republicans for Hillary’
Newt Gingrich on 'Anti-Trump' Republicans: Should Form 'Lost Republicans for Hillary'

Bills get much-needed draft ammo in form of two compensatory picks
The NFL Draft is the best, and maybe only, avenue the Buffalo Bills have to get better this offseason. They got some good news in that regard ...

Adam Scott looking to carry on his winning form at Bay Hill
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Adam Scott went nearly two years without winning and now looks like he can't lose.

Group Forms Trump Militia To 'Forcefully Protect' Rally Goers From 'Far-left Agitators'
A group of Donald Trump supporters over the weekend called for volunteers to join a would-be militia aiming to protect voters against so-called ...