Get rid of Visual Source Safe?

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how to get rid of the "Visual SourceSafe is not installed"
message when I open a code module?  I don't want to use it, but can't seem
to get rid of this alert message.

Thanks for any insight.

0
lee.marsh (7)

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 15:03:23 GMT in comp.databases.ms-access, "Tom
marsh" <lee.marsh@goodwill-suncoast.com> wrote:

>Hello everyone,
>
>Does anyone know how to get rid of the "Visual SourceSafe is not installed"
>message when I open a code module?  I don't want to use it, but can't seem
>to get rid of this alert message.

Does it need to be there? e.g. does everyone there use it but you? If
so install VSS.

If you don't need it then the usual thing is to compact the database,
it will ask you if you want to remove it from source control. That
siad I don't know if it asks this when VSS is not installed, if not
then create a new database and import everything into it.

--
Ride Free (but you still have to pay for the petrol)

(replace sithlord with trevor for email)
0
Trevor