Graph is not printing in MS-Access 2007 Report

Hi all

I hav designed a databas in Access 2003. My Company is upgraded it by
Access 2007. In the database there is a report, containing a graph
that looks fine in preview but when printing to printer, I may only
get an empty frame. I tried changing the page size, graph object size,
printer settings
without luck.

Any clue what may be causing this odd behavior will be greatly
appreciated.

Naushad

0
nhaider (21)

On Apr 1, 9:17=A0am, Naushad <nhai...@kockw.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I hav designed a databas in Access 2003. My Company is upgraded it by
> Access 2007. In the database there is a report, containing a graph
> that looks fine in preview but when printing to printer, I may only
> get an empty frame. I tried changing the page size, graph object size,
> printer settings
> without luck.
>
> Any clue what may be causing this odd behavior will be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Naushad

Hi Naushad,

Can you try something? Install any free/trial PDF Printer driver, or
any other printer and let me know if it prints (to see if there are
incompatibilities between A2007/MS Graph and printer driver). Let me
know what has happened.

Regards,
Branislav Mihaljev
Microsoft Access MVP
0
banem2 (43)

how to tell if ms access report is in print preview, or printing/exporting?
Hello, can someone help me. I want to display some fields on a report in print preview (i.e. instructions), that I don't want to print to the printer or export to file. I can't seem to find any way of telling that the report is displaying in print preview, vs. being actually printed or emailed/ exported. So for example when previewing, I'd do Me![Instructions].Visible = True. When printing, emailing, and exporting I'd do Me! [Instructions].Visible = False. I tried doing some stuff with Me.Printer.Port and Me.WindowWidth but that didn't work. Thanks mailjaneen@yahoo....

How to get Graphs from MS Access and use them in MS Powerpoint
Is there any easy way how to use graphs created in MS Access 2000 in Powerpoint?Especially when I need to use about 20 of them. Is there any development in Office 2003? Oskar *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it! Instead of creating the graphs in Access, perhaps you should use vba either (a) to open Powerpoint from within Access and create the graph by pushing data into a Powerpoint template of your own design or (b) start Powerpoint and open the Access database in code and pull the data into a graph. Eith...

How to access an MS Graph Object on a report
Hello I want to get vba-access to a MS Graph object that is placed on a report. I tried the controls collection of the report. But I don't know which properties I've got to check to get the MS Graph control. Is there an other way? Tank you Sincerely Lore On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 11:26:14 +0100, "Lore Leuneog" <Lore.Leuneog@gmx.net> wrote: What are you trying to accomplish? Typically graphs are set up and bound at design time and need no programmatic access at runtime. -Tom. >Hello > >I want to get vba-access to a MS Graph object that is placed on a report. ...

printing ms access report faster
hi again, i am currently printing my ms access reports and i noticed that it takes a while before the printer starts printing. when i tried to print any document using ms word, the time difference is noticeable. the amount of data being printed on different situation is almost similar. i am declared a new access.application object called ac. then i used this to print my report: ac.docmd.openreport "nameofreprot", acViewNormal can you please tell me what did i do wrong? how can i print my reports faster? thank you very much! nick_faye nick_faye wrote: >...

Use of Access 2002-2003 structure in MS Access 2007
Dear reader, Is it possible to run in Access 2007 an application designed in Access 2002-2003 format? Tanks for any assistance. Kind regards and all the best for 2009 Simon ...

Print List of tables in MS Access 2007
Help! How do I print a list of tables in MS Access 2007. First, I selected Tables-->View By "List", but when I tried to Print, but one table always remains highlight! What results is that the fields of the highlighted table show and not the list of tables. Next, I tried Database Documenter and under Options I: Unchecked the boxes under Include for Table, Selected 'Nothing" under Include for Fields and Selected 'Nothing" under Include for Indexes. This is what I got for each table: W:\GROUPS\ALIS\Restore\ALAP.mdb Thursday, August 27, 2009 Table: AL/SH Advisory Board Basic Data Page: 1 It is a 74 page Word document. Any ideas? Thank you! John ...

Print a list of tables in MS Access 2007
Help! How do I print a list of tables in MS Access 2007. First, I selected Tables-->View By "List", but when I tried to Print, but one table always remains highlight! What results is that the fields of the highlighted table show and not the list of tables. Next, I tried Database Documenter and under Options I: Unchecked the boxes under Include for Table, Selected 'Nothing" under Include for Fields and Selected 'Nothing" under Include for Indexes. This is what I got for each table: W:\GROUPS\ALIS\Restore\ALAP.mdb Thursday, August 27, 2009 Table: AL/SH Advisory Board Basic Data Page: 1 It is a 74 page Word document. I have to provide a separate list for tables, queries, reports, and forms. Any ideas? Thank you! John Look at MySysObj inthe Help file. It is a hidden table that holds the names of all your tables, queries, reports, and forms. You can create a simple query to return a list of each. Then you can create a simple report baseds on the query to get a list of each. Steve santus@penn.com "zufie" <john.marruffo@illinois.gov> wrote in message news:a6f5f4bd-ea0a-44ac-8668-a21ea92ec657@n11g2000yqb.googlegroups.com... > Help! > > How do I print a list of tables in MS Access 2007. > > First, I selected Tables-->View By "List", but when I tried to Print, > but one table always remains highlight! What results is that the > fields of the highlighted table show and not the list of tabl...

how to select data to be printed on MS Access reports
hi guys, can you please teach me how to group the data to be printed on MS Access Report? for example, i have a table that contains name and income. my report should display the names and the income depending on the starting letter of the name. all names that begins with letter A will be separated from the names that started with letter B and so on. the total income of each letter group will be displayed too. and the grand total of each total income for each group will also be displayed. by the way, since names seldom starts with letters x, y and z, all names that starts with these le...

Printing MS Access Database Structure in ASP
How can I print the database structure, including non default variables like Requiered, FieldSize, and most important DESCRIPTION. I want a table like this: ----------------------------------------------- | Name | Type | Size | Required | Description | ----------------------------------------------- | ... | ... | ... | ... | ... | Does anyone know how to do this? I can only print Name and Type as they are predefined variables. Thanks in advance! Alternatively, how can I copy my variable descriptions from MS Access' Design View to another program (SPSS or EXCEL or a text...

Use of Access 2002-2003 structure in MS Access 2007 #2
Dear reader, Is it possible to run in Access 2007 an application designed in Access 2002-2003 format? Tanks for any assistance. Kind regards and all the best for 2009 Simon Simon van Beek wrote: > Dear reader, > > > > Is it possible to run in Access 2007 an application designed in > Access 2002-2003 format? > > > > Tanks for any assistance. > > > > Kind regards and all the best for 2009 > > Simon Yes. There might be some issues, though, depending on how you've programmed the db. Best suggestion, in my eyes, would be testing and playing around a little with *a* *copy* of the database and see what turns up. Most likely, you'd need to set the directory in which the database resides, as a trusted location. A very good sumup of "the good, bad and ugly" ;-) of Access 2007 is this list by Allen Browne http://allenbrowne.com/Access2007.html -- Roy-Vidar Simon, Best wishes to you too. One question: why do you use so many carriage returns in your messages? They cause readers having to unnecessary scroll. Thanks, John "Simon van Beek" <SvanBeekNL@Versatel.nl> schreef in bericht news:495f3ebf$0$28733$bf4948fe@news.tele2.nl... > Dear reader, > > > > Is it possible to run in Access 2007 an application designed in Access > 2002-2003 format? > > > > Tanks for any assistance. > > > > Kind regards and all the best for 2009 > > Simon >...

How to access MS Access from Perl?

Help on printing MS Access report from VB programe
Please I need help on printing a MS Access report from a VB programme. I know that it has somthing to do with the docmd.printout command but I get an error saying that "The Command or Action Printout is not available at this time" Below is my code (doesn't work) With Adodc1 .ConnectionString = connectstring .RecordSource = "Table1" .RecordSource = "Select * from Match" Access.DoCmd.PrintOut End With Any body out there able to help Thanks Chris Do you ...

Web resources about - Graph is not printing in MS-Access 2007 Report - comp.databases.ms-access