HELP, HELP, HELP........plz: Finding and displaying records

Plz Help Me

I Have a simple datsbase with 2 tables

tblproducts	productID primary key
		productname text
		unit cost currency

tblorder		orderID
		productID
		productname
		unit cost

productID are linked

I'm trying to get a form to show the products as a combo box which is
ok, but the unit price does not update

Simple I know But I'd appreciate your help
thankie much John
0
jmohie (1)

In article <eem8c09cjk2fkarcbi91e0i29sugm2qk1f@4ax.com>, jomichie
<jmohie@bwr.eastlink.ca> writes:

>I'm trying to get a form to show the products as a combo box which is
>ok, but the unit price does not update

Sounds like a "Me.Refresh" statement might work.  Place this in your price
field as an Event (After Update) on your form.  This should requery your data
if any changes made to that particular field.

Hope this helps.

"And....  Exactly at which point did you consider this a good idea?"
0
clint2001 (27)

help!help!help!help!
I am a student.I am going to make a simulation of a robot (FANUC Robot M-16iB) under the matlab\simulink environment . It is a normal 6DOF robot.I want to realize any angle and any speed (under the max speed) and any position and orientation control. As I just starting to do this new field,I have no experience about it. Can you give me some simulation demo or examples for 6DOF robot? I am very eager to get these.Please write back to me as soon as possible,thank you! Sincerely, Connie&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288; zhanglijuan920@sohu.c...

Help!! Help!! Help!!
I wish to vectorize the following code: s = tf('s'); W = logspace(-1,2,50); COMBINATION = combn(W, 2); K = cell(length(COMBINATION), 1); K0 = 1 + (1/(2*s)) + 0.5*s/(0.2*s + 1); % PID controller to be approximated as PI gapValue = zeros(length(COMBINATION), 1); for i = 1:length(COMBINATION) K{i} = (COMBINATION(i,1)*(1 + (1/(COMBINATION(i,2)*s)))); % PI controller end for i = 1:length(COMBINATION) gapValue(i,1) = gapmetric(K0, K{i}); end where K0 is the Nominal transfer function and K is a cell array including transfer functions whose gap metric from K0 are...

Help! Help! Help!
My daughter has a Dell 2300 that is coincidentally 1 month past the warranty. It will start up and shut off within 1 minute. It doesn't matter if I boot from hard drive, floppy, go into safe mode, or go to setup screen. I don't know how to try to isolate the problem. (Mother board, power supply etc.) Any suggestions? sogs wrote: > My daughter has a Dell 2300 that is coincidentally 1 month past the > warranty. It will start up and shut off within 1 minute. It doesn't > matter if I boot from hard drive, floppy, go into safe mode, or go to > setup screen....

Help Help Help
Hello, I am a reluctant user of the website ntsearch.com. I accidentally download a Java program called "dict" from an ebook website to my XP and now every English words that I read from my computer has got a link with your web. I found it very frustrating when I noticed all the chinese characters I read from the web now become loads of question marks. I think it has a link with the program that I accidentally downloaded from that ebook website. How can I remove the so called "dict" program and other Java Scripts from my computer? This is very urgent and please answer my question as soon as you can. Thanks for your help. Regina Pun Jerry Arzin wrote: > This is very urgent and please answer my question as soon as you can. Sure we'll stop everything and start right away. Do you want coffee as well? Our rates start at $180 per hour. gtoomey Gregory Toomey wrote: > Jerry Arzin wrote: > >> This is very urgent and please answer my question as soon as you can. > > Sure we'll stop everything and start right away. > Do you want coffee as well? > > Our rates start at $180 per hour. > > gtoomey Hey, I'll drop everything and make fun of him for only $50 per hour! Dave Gregory Toomey <nospam@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:<1154023.VsbNXCQAxi@GMT-hosting-and-pickle-farming>... > Jerry Arzin wrote: > > > This is very urgent and please answer my question as soon as you can. >...

help! help!! help!!!
x=[0 1 10] p=[100 80] how can I get A A=[3x(1) 2x(1) x(1) 1 0 0 0 0; 2x(1) x(1) 1 0 0 0 0 0; 3x(2) 2x(2) x(2) 1 -3x(2) -2x(2) -x(2) -1; 2x(2) x(2) 1 0 -2x(2) -x(2) -1 0; p(1)x(1) p(1) 0 0 -p(2)x(2) -p(2) 0 0; p(1) 0 0 0 -p(2) 0 0 0; 0 0 0 0 -p(2)x(3) -p(2) 0 0; 0 0 0 0 -p(3) 0 0 0; ] In article <fkus3t$11h$1@fred.mathworks.com>, Jim lei <redlightlike@mathworks.com> wrote: >x=[0 1 10] >p=[100 80] >how can I get ...

help help help
I need to refresh my C knowledge quickly. I will be reading code for simple industrial type controls like motor controllers, valve drivers, etc This software is pretty simple, 3000 lines max. The executable is embedded in flash on the processor chip. Actually I haven't seen it yet. I haven't looked at C or done any programming in ages. I'm looking for a simple programming suite that will run on my WinXP (NTFS) computer. Something that doesn't take really long to get up to speed with. Simple is better. I just need to practice and remember and do some simple experi...

Help, Help, Help
As you can probably gather im in need of help. I started a basic JAVA course a week ago as it seems like a very interesting subject. The problem in having is with the IDE we have been asked to use. We are using JCreator, but in order for it to work, we are required to install the Java software development kit and a class library which comes with the course book called avi with is a audio visual interface library which is supposed to make it easier for us to learn the fundimentals of JAVA without having to worry about the input/output. Anyways, I have installed the JAVA SDK from SUN website and instaled the JCreator IDE but it seems to have a problem finding the avi class library as when i run a basic "Hello World" program as a test, the following error occurs when i compile the program: bad class file: C:\JavaClasses\Window.class class file contains wrong class: avi.Window Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath. Window screen = new Window("example1.java","bold","red",72); ^ 1 error Process completed. We where told to create a directory called JavaClass on the root directory and set the classpath to it. The other problem is the book tells you how to set the classpath for the SDK and the avi class library for windows 98 but im running XP so have kind of guessed on how to set the class path. Anyone got any ideas as i'm itching to jump into programming in JAVA but cant unt...

HELP HELP HELP
Hello everyone, I am a freshmen at a computer university and also new to C++ . I havent used C before either but been through PASCAL and GW-BASIC. Can someone please tell me the link to download the C++ compiler which can run on my Windows XP Professional Edition. Thanks. ByE. Yours forever in Digital Paradise uSmAn could have typed what u wanted in google. "Usman" <game_pk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:buobgo$kaacm$1@ID-217624.news.uni-berlin.de... > Hello everyone, > I am a freshmen at a computer university and also new to C++ . I havent used > C before eit...

HELP! HELP! HELP
I hope someone out there can solve my mysterious problem. I have tried everything imaginable, even paid $35 to Microsoft to help me, but they were not able to figure out this problem: Here is the problem: I recently created a new database in Access 2002. I took data from an > access 97 database converted one of the tables to access 2002 and then > imported it into a new table in access 2002. but for some strange > reason, every once in a while the data changes to Japanese characters, > it only happens once in a while, but once it happens that record is > lost. i have tried...

HELP! HELP! HELP!
We are currently running R83 v3.1m (33 user) on an old 200 Mhz Pentium with 16Mb Mem and 2.x gif HD (the actual partition is smaller) We have run this for a number of years without ANY significant problems. Last week (just as my family was in the middle of "the move from Hell") the system decides to take a major dump. A bad link of some sort in the ABS area. THEN - the systems disks have disappeared. After much screaming and gnashing of teeth I got the system running again. OH! did I mention that the previous evenings file save tape was bad? Anyhow, the bottom line is that I REALLY need a set of 33 user 3.1m disks. Any Ideas/Help? I do have a 25 user version of r83 v3.1 (no 'm') with a monolith loader diskette (5.25) but it doesn't seem to hook up with the PICK diskettes (just keeps rebooting) If I can get a sister machine running with the 25 user - does anyone have any trick to bump it to 33 user. There must be just a byte or 2 in the ABS area that regulates # of users. Again - Help! Help! Help! Van PS: The reason we haven't upgraded is that I am using a 4GL called Envision that was written a long time ago and about half of it was done in assembler and won't run on any of the later version of PICK. I've been meaning to re-write it in Basic but it's a pretty daunting project. I'd get busy rewriting the software if I were you. If anyone actually has the disks, there's ...

HELP-HELP-HELP!!!!!!!!!!
On this site par example: http://communications.siemens.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,nl_nl_0_27443_rArNrNrNrN,00.html u have a 3d animation, like many other sites...but if i want to see this a new window opens and i see a icon with ared cross in it. also on sites with games i see this... What is my problem? I have winXP-Pro firewall is out and sec. is on low..... twan1@home.nl (Twan) writes: > On this site par example: > http://communications.siemens.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,nl_nl_0_27443_rArNrNrNrN,00.html > u have a 3d animation, like many other sites...but if i want to...

Help Help Help #2
Hello friends, We are using a clipper based application since last 10 years and is working on windows 2000 pc's. Now we wanted to upgrade to win XP or Vista and the clipper application does not work. Please reply me as how to run the applicaion on the latest verions of windows. Also we would like to convert up application to GUI based applicaiton with the same clippper based code. Look forward to your valuable replies. Regards, Kiran Babu K Kiran Define - 'does not work' Error numbers/codes/messages?? Have you started it from a DOS window (command line) to see if it reports any error messages to screen?? What versions - Clipper/Linker etc... What graphic libraries (if any) are you using?? Are the XP/Vista machines the same ones as the W2K machines (just upgraded the OS) or entirely new ones. Are you using the same path structure?? -- CYA Steve "Kiran" <reachkkb@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ee0503ec-3bbe-4e6b-a65f-12e0fc59126c@k2g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > Hello friends, > > We are using a clipper based application since last 10 years and is > working on windows 2000 pc's. Now we wanted to upgrade to win XP or > Vista and the clipper application does not work. Please reply me as > how to run the applicaion on the latest verions of windows. > > Also we would like to convert up application to GUI based applicaiton > with the same clippper based code. > > Look forward to your valuable replie...

help! help!! help!!! me #2
if d^4y/dx^4+d^2y/dx^2=0 y(0)=0,d^y(0)=0,d^2y(15)=100,d^3y(15)=80 how can I get y "Jim lei" <redlightlike@mathworks.com> wrote in message <fluj43$ii8$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > if d^4y/dx^4+d^2y/dx^2=0 > y(0)=0,d^y(0)=0,d^2y(15)=100,d^3y(15)=80 > > how can I get y You don't say at what value of x you wish to know y. So I'll assume that you need y at x = 0. y = 0 HTH, John (By the way, you might get better responses if you used a descriptive subject line.) On Jan 7, 8:20=A0pm, "Jim lei" <redlightl...@mathworks.com> wrote: > ...

Re: HELP HELP HELP!!!
Hi Elena and everyone requesting help, Everyone on SAS-L either requests or provides help, so a subject line like HELP is completely meaningless. And so is a subject like SIMPLE NEWBIE QUESTION; first of all a newbie would not be able to decide the question to be simple (and whether a question or problem is simple or not does not matter at all), secondly questions are mostly posed by newbies (and being a newbie does not help getting a question answered more quickly) and thirdly it concerns questions which are being asked (that is trivial, but which question?). Other examples of nonsense subje...

HELP HELP PLEASE HELP
i have written a slighly bastardized version of the class web page which is given as an example of how to use the html tokenizer. What I've written is: def parse(host) dict = { } @body= host.getHTML() if !@body return end theTags = ['select','input'] for x in theTags do tokenizer = HTMLTokenizer.new(@body) while tag = tokenizer.getTag(x) name = tag.attr_hash['name'] type = tag.attr_hash['type'] if name != nil then dict[type]=name ...

Help on help
What's the best way to create a help system for Access 2003? Is MS HTML Help Workshop the way to go? I want to put a clickable control on different forms, that, when clicked, will bring up the help topic specific to that form. Can this be done? "deko" <www.clearpointsystems.com@use_contact_form.com> wrote in message news:SwFDd.7434$wZ2.7266@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com... > What's the best way to create a help system for Access 2003? Is MS HTML > Help Workshop the way to go? I want to put a clickable control on different > forms, that, when clicked, will bring up the help topic specific to that > form. Can this be done? > > The best way, I reckon, is not to create a help function at all, but integrate extra message and information in your system - as we all know that few people like to read the help files. > The best way, I reckon, is not to create a help function at all, but > integrate extra message and information in your system - as we all know that > few people like to read the help files. yeah, but there's way too much to explain. I could record a how-to video... "deko" <www.clearpointsystems.com@use_contact_form.com> wrote in message news:wAGDd.9105$5R.1534@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com... > > The best way, I reckon, is not to create a help function at all, but > > integrate extra message and information in your system - as we all know > that > > few people like t...

Help with help
Hi, I been attempting to implement Help in my Carbon app. I made a test html file in a "Help" folder and added it as a resource and I've fiddled with the plist stuff. I tried just using:- OSStatus AHGotoPage(CFStringRef bookname,CFStringRef path, CFStringRef anchor);It worked for a while then not any more, so I think I need to set the help book. OSStatus AHRegisterHelpBook (const FSRef * appBundleRef); How do I get the appBundleRef?Basically, what steps and in what order to I take to respond to the Help menu item?Thanks,Paul In article <42566244$0$30456$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au>, "pf" <paulfredlein@NOSPAMoptusnet.com.au> wrote: > Hi, > > I been attempting to implement Help in my Carbon app. I made a test html > file in a "Help" folder and added it as a resource and I've fiddled with the > plist stuff. I tried just using:- > OSStatus AHGotoPage(CFStringRef bookname,CFStringRef path, CFStringRef > anchor);It worked for a while then not any more, so I think I need to set > the help book. > > OSStatus AHRegisterHelpBook (const FSRef * appBundleRef); > How do I get the appBundleRef?Basically, what steps and in what order to I > take to respond to the Help menu item?Thanks,Paul (void)CFURLGetFSRef(CFBundleCopyBundleURL(CFBundleGetMainBundle()), &myBundleRef); -- There's nothing quite li...

Help help
I've built a departmental application and now I'm trying to draft a 'User guide'. As I was doing this (in PowerPoint), I decided that I would rather have a "Help" menu system or the traditional "F1" system, possibly bring up the respective .ppt topic. Can anyone point me to tutorials or examples of how to build a "Help" system? Thx... Earl "Earl Anderson" <isobadd@optonline.net> wrote in message news:4949d2c8$0$14316$607ed4bc@cv.net... > I've built a departmental application and now I'm trying to draft a 'User > guide'. As I was doing this (in PowerPoint), I decided that I would > rather have a "Help" menu system or the traditional "F1" system, possibly > bring up the respective .ppt topic. > > Can anyone point me to tutorials or examples of how to build a "Help" > system? > > Thx... > Earl > The usual way to do that is by using html pages with hyperlinks. MS FrontPage is pretty good provided that your users' browser is IE. Keith. www.keithwilby.co.uk ...

HELP! HELP!
I am going to simulate a bicycle riding system, does anyone know how to use the simulink to set a scenario to assume the speed of bicycle and its crank rpm? and also, because I want to learn more about the way or applications that the simulink may function, could anyone give me a reference to get this kind of great book to read for this? "Johnny Chen" <chen_sjc@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:b00a5452.0403020731.4cec6973@posting.google.com... > I am going to simulate a bicycle riding system, does anyone know how > to use the simulink to set a scenario to assume the speed of bicycle > and its crank rpm? and also, because I want to learn more about the > way or applications that the simulink may function, could anyone give > me a reference to get this kind of great book to read for this? Read the documentation. It's very good. Come back when you can frame a specific question and post it with a meaningful subject line. - Ken ...

Help or is it help?
OK, what's the story between lower and upper case when using the Help search? If I type in canvas, I'll get words like canvas and Canvas. There's some sort of difference, since the display for each contains different topics. Titles vs body??? Wayne T. Watson (Watson Adventures, Prop., Nevada City, CA) (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N) GMT-8 hr std. time) Obz Site: 39� 15' 7" N, 121� 2' 32" W, 2700 feet -- "The only person that you can trust is someone who looks you in the eye, and says, '...

Help on Help
Although OA is definitely committed to not provide new help or other documentation for D5, (outside this newsgroup and paid help of course) would it be too difficult to supply a few simple redirection links so when I click in D5 on Help when online I automatically get the D4 help instead of: "The page cannot be found"? True Christian wrote: > Although OA is definitely committed to not provide new help or other > documentation for D5, (outside this newsgroup and paid help of course) would > it be too difficult to supply a few simple redirection links so when I ...

Help with help
Hi, It seems that Win Help is supported on XP but not on Vista. HTML help is supported on Vista but not on XP. What to do? (No, I don't want the end user to have to download/install another app to read the help files.) Can I use "ShellExecute" pointing to my index.html and be done with it? Any help appreciated. Regards, Paul On May 31, 10:23 am, paulfredl...@NOSPAMoptusnet.com.au (Paul) wrote: > HTML help is supported on Vista but not on XP. Are you sure about this? The zeus.chm HTML help file work fine on my version of XP. Jussi Jumppanen ...

Help or is it help?
OK, what's the story between lower and upper case when using the Help search? If I type in canvas, I'll get words like canvas and Canvas. There's some sort of difference, since the display for each contains different topics. Titles vs body??? Wayne T. Watson (Watson Adventures, Prop., Nevada City, CA) (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N) GMT-8 hr std. time) Obz Site: 39� 15' 7" N, 121� 2' 32" W, 2700 feet -- "The only person that you can trust is someone who looks you in the eye, and says, '...

help help
latest update.... now installed readlists and make to auto load... but here is the error output... how do i resolve it? ( is it the position of the code..ie out of place?) make_all doesnt works at present... ....................................................... 1st trial -> : load 4mybot.p ;;; LOADING 4mybot.p ;;; DECLARING VARIABLE lists ;;; MISHAP - New list starts before old one finished ;;; INVOLVING: [ " then listread ( ) else readitem ( ) endif enduntil ;;; % ] -> database ; [ is animal ] [ dog is animal ] [ this is a test ;;; ] [ this is ...

Web resources about - HELP, HELP, HELP........plz: Finding and displaying records - comp.databases.ms-access

List of mammals displaying homosexual behavior - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For these mammals, there is documented evidence of homosexual behavior of one or more of the following kinds: sexual behavior , courtship , affection ...

Facebook Displaying Page Insights On Page Admins’ Personal Pages?
Some Facebook page administrators are seeing modules on their personal pages displaying page insights ad, campaign , and like totals for pages ...

Facebook Displaying Unread Messages from Pages in a New Updates Module
Facebook is displaying a new “Updates” sidebar module which shows some users unread messages sent to them by Pages. Users will see the Updates ...

Don Lemon Holds Up Sign Displaying the N-Word, Uncensored, on Air CNN Live - YouTube
Don Lemon Holds Up Sign Displaying the N-Word, Uncensored, on Air Lemon held up a Confederate flag first before holding up the sign. He asked, ...

Hazelwood coal mine fire: Morwell residents displaying symptoms similar to cigarette smokers, expert ...
An expert says some locals near Victoria's Hazelwood mine fire have symptoms similar to cigarette smokers.

Police accused of displaying fake G20 weapons
Toronto's top police officer misled the public by displaying fake weapons used in a medieval-themed role-playing game to help justify their actions ...

No charges for U.S. host for displaying high-capacity magazine on TV
NBC television journalist David Gregory won't face charges for displaying a high-capacity ammunition magazine on his "Meet the Press" news program ...

Jays' Escobar suspended three games for displaying slur
Toronto Blue Jays shortstop Yunel Escobar has been suspended three games for displaying a homophobic slur on his eye-black during a game on Saturday. ...

Google Play Store now displaying age-based ratings
We reported back in May that Google was adding age-based ratings to all apps in the Play Store as determined by the International Age Rating ...

Apple displaying Ferraris & other cars at WWDC hinting at CarPlay announcements
... 2014 Filed under: AAPL Company , iOS Continue reading more about AAPL Company and iOS at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Apple displaying ...