HELP! HELP! HELP

I hope someone out there can solve my mysterious problem.  I have
tried everything imaginable, even paid $35 to Microsoft to help me,
but they were not able to figure out this problem:  Here is the
problem:

I recently created a new database in Access 2002.  I took data from an
> access 97 database converted one of the tables to access 2002 and then
> imported it into a new table in access 2002.  but for some strange
> reason, every once in a while the data changes to Japanese characters,
> it only happens once in a while, but once it happens that record is
> lost.  i have tried everything compacting, importing to a new
> database, new table...What is causing this strange behavior?

Anyone help would be greatly appreciated....

Mitchell,
0
mithomas (18)

mithomas@boh.com (Mitchell Thomas) wrote:

A more meaningful subject would help a lot with getting meaningful answers.  Such as
Japanese characters in record occasionally.

>I hope someone out there can solve my mysterious problem.  I have
>tried everything imaginable, even paid $35 to Microsoft to help me,
>but they were not able to figure out this problem:

Eh? I would've thought MS would charge a lot more.

>I recently created a new database in Access 2002.  I took data from an
>> access 97 database converted one of the tables to access 2002 and then
>> imported it into a new table in access 2002.  but for some strange
>> reason, every once in a while the data changes to Japanese characters,
>> it only happens once in a while, but once it happens that record is
>> lost.  i have tried everything compacting, importing to a new
>> database, new table...What is causing this strange behavior?

This happens to only one record at a time then?  Is it the entire record?  Or just
one field in the record?  Is it a memo field?   When you say Japanese characters do
you mean it's just all kinds of scrambled characters of some sort or what really
looks like Oriental characters?  What version of Access?  Is this only on new data or
records that have been in the database for a while?  Were they just updated?
Assuming you can somehow know this.

What happens when you move to that record?  Does Access puke and die?  Any strange
messages?

Above said I would suspect some corruption.  And that the something is scrambling the
packets going down the wire.    Does your building have flaky power?  Have you tried
replacing your network hub/switch?  Do you have older PCs?  I wonder if one of them
has a slightly flaky network card or bad driver.

For other possible causes see the Access Corruption Causes page at my website.
However I rather doubt that OpLocks is causing this problem.   It's something
intermittently flaky which can be very hard to track down.

Tony
--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
read the entire thread of messages.
Tony Toews <ttoews@telusplanet.net> wrote in message news:<0ih8305ggqen7u48p6lti9scsiokghna6v@4ax.com>...
> mithomas@boh.com (Mitchell Thomas) wrote:
>
> A more meaningful subject would help a lot with getting meaningful answers.  Such as
> Japanese characters in record occasionally.
>
> >I hope someone out there can solve my mysterious problem.  I have
> >tried everything imaginable, even paid $35 to Microsoft to help me,
> >but they were not able to figure out this problem:
>
> Eh? I would've thought MS would charge a lot more.
>

> >I recently created a new database in Access 2002.  I took data from an
> >> access 97 database converted one of the tables to access 2002 and then
> >> imported it into a new table in access 2002.  but for some strange
> >> reason, every once in a while the data changes to Japanese characters,
> >> it only happens once in a while, but once it happens that record is
> >> lost.  i have tried everything compacting, importing to a new
> >> database, new table...What is causing this strange behavior?
>
> This happens to only one record at a time then?  Is it the entire record?  Or just
> one field in the record?  Is it a memo field?   When you say Japanese characters do
> you mean it's just all kinds of scrambled characters of some sort or what really
> looks like Oriental characters?  What version of Access?  Is this only on new data or
> records that have been in the database for a while?  Were they just updated?
> Assuming you can somehow know this.
>
> What happens when you move to that record?  Does Access puke and die?  Any strange
> messages?
>
> Above said I would suspect some corruption.  And that the something is scrambling the
> packets going down the wire.    Does your building have flaky power?  Have you tried
> replacing your network hub/switch?  Do you have older PCs?  I wonder if one of them
> has a slightly flaky network card or bad driver.
>
> For other possible causes see the Access Corruption Causes page at my website.
> However I rather doubt that OpLocks is causing this problem.   It's something
> intermittently flaky which can be very hard to track down.
>
> Tony

thankx for you repsonse.  It only happens to one record at a time, and
it happens to several fields, no consistent pattern when it happens,
it only happens on updates. And yes it is either japanese or chinese
characters, not sure which one, that is what is the most puzzling
thing.  running this on access 2002, and it has happened to old
records that were imported from access 97 and new records added in the
access 2002 database.  When i move to that record i see the record in
the table, but sometimes it tells me it cannot find the reocrd.  It is
a very strange problem.  We have not had this problem on any other
access databases, its only this database.  Thankx for any help in
advance.
0
mithomas (18)
2/19/2004 6:08:14 PM
mithomas@boh.com (Mitchell Thomas) wrote:

> It only happens to one record at a time, and
>it happens to several fields, no consistent pattern when it happens,
>it only happens on updates. And yes it is either japanese or chinese
>characters, not sure which one, that is what is the most puzzling
>thing.  running this on access 2002, and it has happened to old
>records that were imported from access 97 and new records added in the
>access 2002 database.  When i move to that record i see the record in
>the table, but sometimes it tells me it cannot find the reocrd.

Is that the exact text of the error message?  Could it be ""Search Key Was Not Found
in Any Record" or

This is really sounding like some network packets got scrambled in transit.   IE
corruption.

This could also be one system having a different version of Jet than the others or
not all the Access patches.

 What I've done is use the various API calls available and am checking the version
number and date/time of a crucial dll, msjetxx.dll, to ensure it matches what I have
on my system.  See the tips page at my website for more details including sample
code: Verify Appropriate Jet Service Pack is installed
www.granite.ab.ca\access\verifyjetsp.htm

>It is
>a very strange problem.  We have not had this problem on any other
>access databases, its only this database.

Ah, interesting.   Is there anything unique about the computers who use that
databases?   One which uses only that database and no other?

Tony
--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
read the entire thread of messages.
http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm
0
ttoews (2789)

help!help!help!help!
I am a student.I am going to make a simulation of a robot (FANUC Robot M-16iB) under the matlab\simulink environment . It is a normal 6DOF robot.I want to realize any angle and any speed (under the max speed) and any position and orientation control. As I just starting to do this new field,I have no experience about it. Can you give me some simulation demo or examples for 6DOF robot? I am very eager to get these.Please write back to me as soon as possible,thank you! Sincerely, Connie&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288; zhanglijuan920@sohu.c...

Help! Help! Help!
My daughter has a Dell 2300 that is coincidentally 1 month past the warranty. It will start up and shut off within 1 minute. It doesn't matter if I boot from hard drive, floppy, go into safe mode, or go to setup screen. I don't know how to try to isolate the problem. (Mother board, power supply etc.) Any suggestions? sogs wrote: > My daughter has a Dell 2300 that is coincidentally 1 month past the > warranty. It will start up and shut off within 1 minute. It doesn't > matter if I boot from hard drive, floppy, go into safe mode, or go to > setup screen....

help! help!! help!!!
x=[0 1 10] p=[100 80] how can I get A A=[3x(1) 2x(1) x(1) 1 0 0 0 0; 2x(1) x(1) 1 0 0 0 0 0; 3x(2) 2x(2) x(2) 1 -3x(2) -2x(2) -x(2) -1; 2x(2) x(2) 1 0 -2x(2) -x(2) -1 0; p(1)x(1) p(1) 0 0 -p(2)x(2) -p(2) 0 0; p(1) 0 0 0 -p(2) 0 0 0; 0 0 0 0 -p(2)x(3) -p(2) 0 0; 0 0 0 0 -p(3) 0 0 0; ] In article <fkus3t$11h$1@fred.mathworks.com>, Jim lei <redlightlike@mathworks.com> wrote: >x=[0 1 10] >p=[100 80] >how can I get ...

Help!! Help!! Help!!
I wish to vectorize the following code: s = tf('s'); W = logspace(-1,2,50); COMBINATION = combn(W, 2); K = cell(length(COMBINATION), 1); K0 = 1 + (1/(2*s)) + 0.5*s/(0.2*s + 1); % PID controller to be approximated as PI gapValue = zeros(length(COMBINATION), 1); for i = 1:length(COMBINATION) K{i} = (COMBINATION(i,1)*(1 + (1/(COMBINATION(i,2)*s)))); % PI controller end for i = 1:length(COMBINATION) gapValue(i,1) = gapmetric(K0, K{i}); end where K0 is the Nominal transfer function and K is a cell array including transfer functions whose gap metric from K0 are...

help help help
I need to refresh my C knowledge quickly. I will be reading code for simple industrial type controls like motor controllers, valve drivers, etc This software is pretty simple, 3000 lines max. The executable is embedded in flash on the processor chip. Actually I haven't seen it yet. I haven't looked at C or done any programming in ages. I'm looking for a simple programming suite that will run on my WinXP (NTFS) computer. Something that doesn't take really long to get up to speed with. Simple is better. I just need to practice and remember and do some simple experi...

Help, Help, Help
As you can probably gather im in need of help. I started a basic JAVA course a week ago as it seems like a very interesting subject. The problem in having is with the IDE we have been asked to use. We are using JCreator, but in order for it to work, we are required to install the Java software development kit and a class library which comes with the course book called avi with is a audio visual interface library which is supposed to make it easier for us to learn the fundimentals of JAVA without having to worry about the input/output. Anyways, I have installed the JAVA SDK from SUN website and instaled the JCreator IDE but it seems to have a problem finding the avi class library as when i run a basic "Hello World" program as a test, the following error occurs when i compile the program: bad class file: C:\JavaClasses\Window.class class file contains wrong class: avi.Window Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath. Window screen = new Window("example1.java","bold","red",72); ^ 1 error Process completed. We where told to create a directory called JavaClass on the root directory and set the classpath to it. The other problem is the book tells you how to set the classpath for the SDK and the avi class library for windows 98 but im running XP so have kind of guessed on how to set the class path. Anyone got any ideas as i'm itching to jump into programming in JAVA but cant unt...

HELP! HELP! HELP!
We are currently running R83 v3.1m (33 user) on an old 200 Mhz Pentium with 16Mb Mem and 2.x gif HD (the actual partition is smaller) We have run this for a number of years without ANY significant problems. Last week (just as my family was in the middle of "the move from Hell") the system decides to take a major dump. A bad link of some sort in the ABS area. THEN - the systems disks have disappeared. After much screaming and gnashing of teeth I got the system running again. OH! did I mention that the previous evenings file save tape was bad? Anyhow, the bottom line is that I REALLY need a set of 33 user 3.1m disks. Any Ideas/Help? I do have a 25 user version of r83 v3.1 (no 'm') with a monolith loader diskette (5.25) but it doesn't seem to hook up with the PICK diskettes (just keeps rebooting) If I can get a sister machine running with the 25 user - does anyone have any trick to bump it to 33 user. There must be just a byte or 2 in the ABS area that regulates # of users. Again - Help! Help! Help! Van PS: The reason we haven't upgraded is that I am using a 4GL called Envision that was written a long time ago and about half of it was done in assembler and won't run on any of the later version of PICK. I've been meaning to re-write it in Basic but it's a pretty daunting project. I'd get busy rewriting the software if I were you. If anyone actually has the disks, there's ...

HELP HELP HELP
Hello everyone, I am a freshmen at a computer university and also new to C++ . I havent used C before either but been through PASCAL and GW-BASIC. Can someone please tell me the link to download the C++ compiler which can run on my Windows XP Professional Edition. Thanks. ByE. Yours forever in Digital Paradise uSmAn could have typed what u wanted in google. "Usman" <game_pk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:buobgo$kaacm$1@ID-217624.news.uni-berlin.de... > Hello everyone, > I am a freshmen at a computer university and also new to C++ . I havent used > C before eit...

HELP-HELP-HELP!!!!!!!!!!
On this site par example: http://communications.siemens.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,nl_nl_0_27443_rArNrNrNrN,00.html u have a 3d animation, like many other sites...but if i want to see this a new window opens and i see a icon with ared cross in it. also on sites with games i see this... What is my problem? I have winXP-Pro firewall is out and sec. is on low..... twan1@home.nl (Twan) writes: > On this site par example: > http://communications.siemens.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,nl_nl_0_27443_rArNrNrNrN,00.html > u have a 3d animation, like many other sites...but if i want to...

Help Help Help
Hello, I am a reluctant user of the website ntsearch.com. I accidentally download a Java program called "dict" from an ebook website to my XP and now every English words that I read from my computer has got a link with your web. I found it very frustrating when I noticed all the chinese characters I read from the web now become loads of question marks. I think it has a link with the program that I accidentally downloaded from that ebook website. How can I remove the so called "dict" program and other Java Scripts from my computer? This is very urgent and please answer my question as soon as you can. Thanks for your help. Regina Pun Jerry Arzin wrote: > This is very urgent and please answer my question as soon as you can. Sure we'll stop everything and start right away. Do you want coffee as well? Our rates start at $180 per hour. gtoomey Gregory Toomey wrote: > Jerry Arzin wrote: > >> This is very urgent and please answer my question as soon as you can. > > Sure we'll stop everything and start right away. > Do you want coffee as well? > > Our rates start at $180 per hour. > > gtoomey Hey, I'll drop everything and make fun of him for only $50 per hour! Dave Gregory Toomey <nospam@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:<1154023.VsbNXCQAxi@GMT-hosting-and-pickle-farming>... > Jerry Arzin wrote: > > > This is very urgent and please answer my question as soon as you can. >...

Help Help Help #2
Hello friends, We are using a clipper based application since last 10 years and is working on windows 2000 pc's. Now we wanted to upgrade to win XP or Vista and the clipper application does not work. Please reply me as how to run the applicaion on the latest verions of windows. Also we would like to convert up application to GUI based applicaiton with the same clippper based code. Look forward to your valuable replies. Regards, Kiran Babu K Kiran Define - 'does not work' Error numbers/codes/messages?? Have you started it from a DOS window (command line) to see if it reports any error messages to screen?? What versions - Clipper/Linker etc... What graphic libraries (if any) are you using?? Are the XP/Vista machines the same ones as the W2K machines (just upgraded the OS) or entirely new ones. Are you using the same path structure?? -- CYA Steve "Kiran" <reachkkb@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ee0503ec-3bbe-4e6b-a65f-12e0fc59126c@k2g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > Hello friends, > > We are using a clipper based application since last 10 years and is > working on windows 2000 pc's. Now we wanted to upgrade to win XP or > Vista and the clipper application does not work. Please reply me as > how to run the applicaion on the latest verions of windows. > > Also we would like to convert up application to GUI based applicaiton > with the same clippper based code. > > Look forward to your valuable replie...

Re: HELP HELP HELP!!!
Hi Elena and everyone requesting help, Everyone on SAS-L either requests or provides help, so a subject line like HELP is completely meaningless. And so is a subject like SIMPLE NEWBIE QUESTION; first of all a newbie would not be able to decide the question to be simple (and whether a question or problem is simple or not does not matter at all), secondly questions are mostly posed by newbies (and being a newbie does not help getting a question answered more quickly) and thirdly it concerns questions which are being asked (that is trivial, but which question?). Other examples of nonsense subje...

help! help!! help!!! me #2
if d^4y/dx^4+d^2y/dx^2=0 y(0)=0,d^y(0)=0,d^2y(15)=100,d^3y(15)=80 how can I get y "Jim lei" <redlightlike@mathworks.com> wrote in message <fluj43$ii8$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > if d^4y/dx^4+d^2y/dx^2=0 > y(0)=0,d^y(0)=0,d^2y(15)=100,d^3y(15)=80 > > how can I get y You don't say at what value of x you wish to know y. So I'll assume that you need y at x = 0. y = 0 HTH, John (By the way, you might get better responses if you used a descriptive subject line.) On Jan 7, 8:20=A0pm, "Jim lei" <redlightl...@mathworks.com> wrote: > ...

HELP HELP PLEASE HELP
i have written a slighly bastardized version of the class web page which is given as an example of how to use the html tokenizer. What I've written is: def parse(host) dict = { } @body= host.getHTML() if !@body return end theTags = ['select','input'] for x in theTags do tokenizer = HTMLTokenizer.new(@body) while tag = tokenizer.getTag(x) name = tag.attr_hash['name'] type = tag.attr_hash['type'] if name != nil then dict[type]=name ...

Help on help
What's the best way to create a help system for Access 2003? Is MS HTML Help Workshop the way to go? I want to put a clickable control on different forms, that, when clicked, will bring up the help topic specific to that form. Can this be done? "deko" <www.clearpointsystems.com@use_contact_form.com> wrote in message news:SwFDd.7434$wZ2.7266@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com... > What's the best way to create a help system for Access 2003? Is MS HTML > Help Workshop the way to go? I want to put a clickable control on different > forms, that, when clicked, will bring up the help topic specific to that > form. Can this be done? > > The best way, I reckon, is not to create a help function at all, but integrate extra message and information in your system - as we all know that few people like to read the help files. > The best way, I reckon, is not to create a help function at all, but > integrate extra message and information in your system - as we all know that > few people like to read the help files. yeah, but there's way too much to explain. I could record a how-to video... "deko" <www.clearpointsystems.com@use_contact_form.com> wrote in message news:wAGDd.9105$5R.1534@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com... > > The best way, I reckon, is not to create a help function at all, but > > integrate extra message and information in your system - as we all know > that > > few people like t...

Help or is it help?
OK, what's the story between lower and upper case when using the Help search? If I type in canvas, I'll get words like canvas and Canvas. There's some sort of difference, since the display for each contains different topics. Titles vs body??? Wayne T. Watson (Watson Adventures, Prop., Nevada City, CA) (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N) GMT-8 hr std. time) Obz Site: 39� 15' 7" N, 121� 2' 32" W, 2700 feet -- "The only person that you can trust is someone who looks you in the eye, and says, '...

Help help
I've built a departmental application and now I'm trying to draft a 'User guide'. As I was doing this (in PowerPoint), I decided that I would rather have a "Help" menu system or the traditional "F1" system, possibly bring up the respective .ppt topic. Can anyone point me to tutorials or examples of how to build a "Help" system? Thx... Earl "Earl Anderson" <isobadd@optonline.net> wrote in message news:4949d2c8$0$14316$607ed4bc@cv.net... > I've built a departmental application and now I'm trying to draft a 'User > guide'. As I was doing this (in PowerPoint), I decided that I would > rather have a "Help" menu system or the traditional "F1" system, possibly > bring up the respective .ppt topic. > > Can anyone point me to tutorials or examples of how to build a "Help" > system? > > Thx... > Earl > The usual way to do that is by using html pages with hyperlinks. MS FrontPage is pretty good provided that your users' browser is IE. Keith. www.keithwilby.co.uk ...

Help with the help
Hello I am using Access 2002 on my XP home computer and I just can't seem to find a glossary of the available functions in Access when I go to the Help. Can anyone point me to this? I need more than just a format, which I can get from the expression builder. I need an explanation of what each function does. Robert On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 21:18:22 -0500, Robert wrote: > Hello > > I am using Access 2002 on my XP home computer and I just can't seem to find > a glossary of the available functions in Access when I go to the Help. Can > anyone point me to this? I need more than just a format, which I can get > from the expression builder. I need an explanation of what each function > does. > > Robert Don't use Access help for this, use VBA help. Open any code window (or press Ctrl + G) and click on Help there. Type functions in the Index and you'll get lot's of hits. -- Fred Please only reply to this newsgroup. I do not reply to personal email. "fredg" <fgutkind@att.net> wrote in message news:xcjqe47emjc5$.fzc0dbisqmhq$.dlg@40tude.net... > On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 21:18:22 -0500, Robert wrote: > > > Hello > > > > I am using Access 2002 on my XP home computer and I just can't seem to find > > a glossary of the available functions in Access when I go to the Help. Can > > anyone point me to this? I need more than just a format, which I can get > > from the expression b...

Help with help
Hi, It seems that Win Help is supported on XP but not on Vista. HTML help is supported on Vista but not on XP. What to do? (No, I don't want the end user to have to download/install another app to read the help files.) Can I use "ShellExecute" pointing to my index.html and be done with it? Any help appreciated. Regards, Paul On May 31, 10:23 am, paulfredl...@NOSPAMoptusnet.com.au (Paul) wrote: > HTML help is supported on Vista but not on XP. Are you sure about this? The zeus.chm HTML help file work fine on my version of XP. Jussi Jumppanen ...

Help or is it help?
OK, what's the story between lower and upper case when using the Help search? If I type in canvas, I'll get words like canvas and Canvas. There's some sort of difference, since the display for each contains different topics. Titles vs body??? Wayne T. Watson (Watson Adventures, Prop., Nevada City, CA) (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N) GMT-8 hr std. time) Obz Site: 39� 15' 7" N, 121� 2' 32" W, 2700 feet -- "The only person that you can trust is someone who looks you in the eye, and says, '...

HELP! HELP!
I am going to simulate a bicycle riding system, does anyone know how to use the simulink to set a scenario to assume the speed of bicycle and its crank rpm? and also, because I want to learn more about the way or applications that the simulink may function, could anyone give me a reference to get this kind of great book to read for this? "Johnny Chen" <chen_sjc@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:b00a5452.0403020731.4cec6973@posting.google.com... > I am going to simulate a bicycle riding system, does anyone know how > to use the simulink to set a scenario to assume the speed of bicycle > and its crank rpm? and also, because I want to learn more about the > way or applications that the simulink may function, could anyone give > me a reference to get this kind of great book to read for this? Read the documentation. It's very good. Come back when you can frame a specific question and post it with a meaningful subject line. - Ken ...

Help with help
Hi, I been attempting to implement Help in my Carbon app. I made a test html file in a "Help" folder and added it as a resource and I've fiddled with the plist stuff. I tried just using:- OSStatus AHGotoPage(CFStringRef bookname,CFStringRef path, CFStringRef anchor);It worked for a while then not any more, so I think I need to set the help book. OSStatus AHRegisterHelpBook (const FSRef * appBundleRef); How do I get the appBundleRef?Basically, what steps and in what order to I take to respond to the Help menu item?Thanks,Paul In article <42566244$0$30456$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au>, "pf" <paulfredlein@NOSPAMoptusnet.com.au> wrote: > Hi, > > I been attempting to implement Help in my Carbon app. I made a test html > file in a "Help" folder and added it as a resource and I've fiddled with the > plist stuff. I tried just using:- > OSStatus AHGotoPage(CFStringRef bookname,CFStringRef path, CFStringRef > anchor);It worked for a while then not any more, so I think I need to set > the help book. > > OSStatus AHRegisterHelpBook (const FSRef * appBundleRef); > How do I get the appBundleRef?Basically, what steps and in what order to I > take to respond to the Help menu item?Thanks,Paul (void)CFURLGetFSRef(CFBundleCopyBundleURL(CFBundleGetMainBundle()), &myBundleRef); -- There's nothing quite li...

help help
latest update.... now installed readlists and make to auto load... but here is the error output... how do i resolve it? ( is it the position of the code..ie out of place?) make_all doesnt works at present... ....................................................... 1st trial -> : load 4mybot.p ;;; LOADING 4mybot.p ;;; DECLARING VARIABLE lists ;;; MISHAP - New list starts before old one finished ;;; INVOLVING: [ " then listread ( ) else readitem ( ) endif enduntil ;;; % ] -> database ; [ is animal ] [ dog is animal ] [ this is a test ;;; ] [ this is ...

help
Is there an easier way to find what group a particular set of customizations can be found than (1) finding the source and looking for the defcust (2) going thru every top level group looking for it (hoping it isn't at level 3). For example I want to change how much scroll occurs when I move my mouse wheel. I do C-h k <wheel> and see: Scroll the window in which EVENT occurred by `mouse-wheel-scroll-amount'. Great. I know it's changable. But not how. So I go to `mouse-wheel-scroll-amount' and see: mouse-wheel-scroll-amount's value is 4 Documentation: *Number of lines to scroll per click of the mouse wheel. Defined in `term/w32-win'. I now know what it is but still don't know if it's in customize someplace and if so, where. -- Sent by rbielaws from i1 in field net This is a spam protected message. Please answer with reference header. Posted via http://www.usenet-replayer.com hi rick, "RB" == Rick Bielawski <u665222167@spawnkill.ip-mobilphone.net> writes: RB> Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 01:22:33 GMT RB> RB> Is there an easier way to find what group a particular set of RB> customizations can be found than (1) finding the source and looking RB> for the defcust (2) going thru every top level group looking for it RB> (hoping it isn't at level 3). do you know the following commands ? customize-apropos Command: Customize all user options matching REGEXP. customize-apropo...

Web resources about - HELP! HELP! HELP - comp.databases.ms-access

Help - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions , commonly abbreviated "H.E.L.P." Text is available under the Creative ...

Two new District Court judges to help ease trial backlog
A $20 million package of funding, including the appointment of two new judges, will&nbsp;deliver a total 256 sitting weeks for the District Court ...

'Chase the Ace' winner uses jackpot to help son become fisherman
A Nova Scotia woman who won $1.7 million in a local lottery that triggered a province-wide 'Chase the Ace' craze says her son has been able to ...

Do You Want To Help Put A NeoCon Administration Back Running The White House?
... a woman whose turn it is and aside from spurious and absurdist claims worthy of a House of Cards episode that she's dedicated her life to helping ...

A startup that helps police track criminals using bitcoin just raised $5 million
A startup that helps law enforcement agencies in the US and UK catch criminals that are using bitcoin has raised $5 million (£3.5 million) from ...

These inmates help train stray dogs - Business Insider
The dogs end up helping the inmates, too.

Westbrook, Durant help Thunder withstand George's 45 points
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Russell Westbrook had his second triple-double in two nights, Kevin Durant had 33 points and 13 rebounds, and the Oklahoma ...

Life-Sucking Parasites Can Help Save Species
Doing what's in the best interest of an endangered species means supporting the parasites that can do the animals harm.

Apple's CareKit will help patients better manage their illnesses
Apple revealed a new way for people and their doctors to better manage their health during the Spring 2016 iPhone event on Monday. Building off ...