How can I link the combo box to the edit box

Hi,
I have a form that there is a combo
box and an edit box. I have a table with Customer ID, Company Name and
Country.  I want to do that when my combo box chooses an item(eg
McDonald in Company Name) in the form, the edit box can show another
item (eg USA in Country) after the trigger. How can I do that? I've
tried to do so, but the edit box still cannot show the related item,
but only blank to let me enter info.
Thx very much!
Raymond

Make sure you combo returns the Country in a column - it can be hidden by
setting that column width to 0.

In the Control Source for the text box put -

=NameOfCombo.Column(ColumnIndex)

ColumnIndex is a 0 based index. Count the column from left to right 0,1,
etc.

Jeff Pritchard
________________
Asken Research Pty. Ltd.
Access Database Developers
www.asken.com.au

"studentZ" <ismdragon03@yahoo.com.hk> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I have a form that there is a combo
> box and an edit box. I have a table with Customer ID, Company Name and
> Country.  I want to do that when my combo box chooses an item(eg
> McDonald in Company Name) in the form, the edit box can show another
> item (eg USA in Country) after the trigger. How can I do that? I've
> tried to do so, but the edit box still cannot show the related item,
> but only blank to let me enter info.
> Thx very much!
> Raymond

"studentZ" <ismdragon03@yahoo.com.hk> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I have a form that there is a combo
> box and an edit box. I have a table with Customer ID, Company Name and
> Country.  I want to do that when my combo box chooses an item(eg
> McDonald in Company Name) in the form, the edit box can show another
> item (eg USA in Country) after the trigger. How can I do that? I've
> tried to do so, but the edit box still cannot show the related item,
> but only blank to let me enter info.
> Thx very much!
> Raymond

Please visit:  http://www.mvps.org/access/
They are always looking for work.
Schill Willingly

0
LFW1 (1)

Text box linked to combo box
Good day, I am new to Access and need a question answered please. I have a form based on a table (tblQualityEmployees), for some of the fields it looks up a value in another table (tblGroups). The tblQualityEmployees consists of the following: EmployeeID FirstName LastName Group1 Group2 Group3 Group4 Group5 The tblGroups consists of the following: GroupID Groups Description What i want to do is, in the form have text box that displays the Group description next to each group. I tried making the "Control Source" field Group1 combo. This brings in the relevant ID number which is fine, but i want to see the discription which is in field 3 and not field 1. Is this possible or must i also have the description in the first table ? Les wrote: > Good day, > > I am new to Access and need a question answered please. > > I have a form based on a table (tblQualityEmployees), for some of the > fields it looks up a value in another table (tblGroups). > > The tblQualityEmployees consists of the following: > > EmployeeID FirstName LastName Group1 Group2 Group3 Group4 Group5 > > The tblGroups consists of the following: > > GroupID Groups Description > > What i want to do is, in the form have text box that displays the > Group description next to each group. I tried making the "Control > Source" field Group1 combo. This brings in the relevant ID number > which is fine, but i want to see the discri...

Text box linked to Combo Box #2
Good day, I am new to Access and need a question answered please. I have a form based on a table (tblQualityEmployees), for some of the fields it looks up a value in another table (tblGroups). The tblQualityEmployees consists of the following: EmployeeID FirstName LastName Group1 Group2 Group3 Group4 Group5 The tblGroups consists of the following: GroupID Groups Description What i want to do is, in the form have text box that displays the Group description next to each group. I tried making the "Control Source" field Group1 combo. This brings in the relevant ID number which is fine, but i want to see the discription which is in field 3 and not field 1. Is this possible or must i also have the description in the first table ? Tempy *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** This article tells you how to show the other columns of a combo box in textboxes: http://www.mvps.org/access/forms/frm0058.htm -- Ken Snell <MS ACCESS MVP> "Tempy" <anonymous@devdex.com> wrote in message news:Z2Kde.2$pE6.405@news.uswest.net... > Good day, > > > I am new to Access and need a question answered please. > > > I have a form based on a table (tblQualityEmployees), for some of the > fields it looks up a value in another table (tblGroups). > > > The tblQualityEmployees consists of the following: > > > EmployeeID > FirstName > LastName > Grou...

Combo Box and text box
I have two controls in a form: 1) A named text box 2) A named combo Box Where and what type of expression would I enter to insert the current date into the named text box if a user selects data from the combo box? I think the code should be something like below but not sure: If [Named Combo box] is Not Null THEN [Field Name] = Date() Else [Field Name] = Null Thank you Bill On After Update Instead of IF [Named Combo box] is Not Null You'll need IF Not IsNull([Named Combo box]) Is Not Null is query language and is not supported in VBA Jerry ...

Re: How can labview update the string control (text-edit box) after we have pressed the carriage return key on the keyboard during text-editing within that box?
Hello Alberto, &nbsp; I have trouble to edit an exited text file and save it after the content changed. Can you please&nbsp;help me out? &nbsp; Thanks, Jason&nbsp; ...

MS-Access Combo Box To List
Hi Group, I was trying to link a combo box with a list control and having some trouble with that. Could anyone please help me with that. Here's the example of the scenario. Combo Box ;- Country_Names (Pulls values from the country table(Just the country_name value)) (Each country will have a table by itself, For Example USA will be a table and it will have fields like "Area", Population", "States", "Major Cities", "Males", "Females"...etc." the fields vary from country to country. USA will have 20 Fields where as Japan will have just 18 fields and UK will have 15 only.) ListViewCtrl:- (This will display the fields pertaining to every country. For Example,If I chose USA in the "Country_Name" Combo box then fields in the USA table needs to be displayed here. I'm kind of having trouble to link these two controls "Combo Box" and "ListCtrlView". Could anyone please help me with this. OR is there any other way to do this? All suggestions are highly appreciated. Thanks Arun On 8 May 2006 12:28:14 -0700, "Arun" <arunachalam.arcot@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi Group, > >I was trying to link a combo box with a list control and having some >trouble with that. Could anyone please help me with that. Here's the >example of the scenario. > >Combo Box ;- Country_Names (Pulls values from the country table(Just >the country_name value)) > >(Each c...

Requery Combo Box Clears All Combo Boxes
I have a subform that has a datasheet in it. In the datasheet I have multiple records. Each record has many textboxes and combo boxes. I have a particular combobox with 2 columns, Column 1 has the ID, Column 2 the description (The ID is hidden) (We will call this combobo cmbDescription). The combobox in question is dependend on a different combobox in the record (we eill call this combobox cmbCriteria) When I enter the cmbDescription I have some Code that goes like this. If Not IsNull(fldCriteris) Then GlobalCriteris = fldCriteria cmbDescription.Requery End If The cmbDescription uses the GlobalCriteria (i relize there is a better way but I have been tinkering with this for a while so it has changed over time) to filter what descriptions are available. When this happens it effects all the combo boxes above it in all the previous records and clears the combo box of its description but the ID is there but the description disappears. It only happens to this combo box because it has 2 columns and the second column (decription text) doesn't have a match when using the globalvariable I have been having many troubles since I can't figure out for the life of me how else to give the criteria to the query with a if in place (if null). Otherwise I would just reference the fldCriteria directly. I really need some help and can't figure it out. Thank you in advance. Bud ...

Unbound combo box: I can't select an item in the box
I have a strange problem. When I put a combo box into a form, and set a row source, when I display the form I can pull down the list of items, but when I select an item it does nothing. It doesn't call the event handler it doesn't select the item into the combo box: nothing. The combo box is unbound. I didn't change the properties of the combo, just the default ones the control wizard supplies. I think I have done this many times before, but this is the first time I tried with Access 2002, am I doing something really dumb? And if so, what can I do to fix this problem? Thanks. &q...

Referencing a toolbar combo box in MS Access
Is there a way to determine the value of a combobox that resides in a toolbar other than using CommandBars.ActionControl? I want a user to be able to change the combobox and be able to refer to the selected value later, not immediately, and without having to set a public variable. This refers to the toolbar when adding a combobox to the toolbar: CommandBars("myToolbarName").Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlComboBox) But what referes to the combobox once it's created? Any help is appreciated. LQ I found a way to do this for anyone who had the same question: '***START CODE*** Dim objBar As CommandBar, objCbo As CommandBarComboBox, myIndex As Integer Set objBar = Application.CommandBars("myToolbarName") Set objCbo = objBar.Controls("myComboName") myIndex = objCbo.ListIndex Set objCbo = Nothing Set objBar = Nothing '***END CODE*** laurenquantrell@hotmail.com (Lauren Quantrell) wrote in message news:<47e5bd72.0309040455.2143a9a2@posting.google.com>... > Is there a way to determine the value of a combobox that resides in a > toolbar other than using CommandBars.ActionControl? I want a user to > be able to change the combobox and be able to refer to the selected > value later, not immediately, and without having to set a public > variable. > This refers to the toolbar when adding a combobox to the toolbar: > CommandBars("myToolbarName").Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlComboBo...

Making combo boxes change options in other combo boxes
Hi, On my form I have one field of "City", and this in turn needs to effect "Township". When township is selected, the next field is distance, and for every 'township' there are 2 distances available to pick. (i.e. Washington brings townships 1-5, then township #1 has distances of 23Miles or 36Miles). How do I: 1) Make sure when a city is selected, only the townships in that city show up in the next drop down box. 2) Once a township is selected, there are basically 2 options in the next drop down box that should show up. What's the best way to do this? Thanks much!! Howdy: Try searching for 'Synchronize Combo Boxes' in the Microsoft Knowledge Base. The article is different, depending on the version of Access you're using: '97 or earlier: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/98660/en-us 2000: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/209595/en-us 2002 or 2003: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/289670/en-us HTH, Jana http://www.mvps.org/access/forms/frm0028.htm ...

How to reference one combo box from another combo box

combo boxes and check boxes
Hello, I am new to the advanced level of access, and I have quite a few changes to make to an existing database. The current database's main form needs to have additional check boxes added to it which in turn are meant to be linked to relevant tables and a combo box which hold relevant data specific for it. E.g. If checkbox1 is selected then, in the combo box, all the relevant data types would appear for checkbox1 from which the user can choose from. If checkbox2 is selected then the combo box would display the list of data types only relevant to it. I have created the check boxes and the relevant tables which will hold the information. I also would like to know how I can have only one check box selected at any time. I am aware of the options group, but is there another way? The Combo Box The current database design is such that there is a text box which needs to be converted to a combo box. All the information within the text box needs to be preserved. How would I preserve that data and make sure when converting to a combo box, only the new values will appear in the drop down list? The other thing I noticed is that when I created a new field within a table, it does not seem to appear in the field list. Hence when creating a check box I can't seem to point it to the right control source. Any help would be great. Thanks Srm.. Srm, This is a lot of questions for one post, but... I would use an option group. What's your reason for wanting to do some...

Access 2003 post SP3 hotfix
"Combo box controls and list box controls display no value or incorrect values in Access 2003 after you install Office 2003 Service Pack 3." And a few more problems SP3 introduced. Description of the Access 2003 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix package: December 18, 2007 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945674 Tony -- Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP Please respond only in the newsgroups so that others can read the entire thread of messages. Microsoft Access Links, Hints, Tips & Accounting Systems at http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm Tony's Microsoft Access Blog - http://msmvps.com/blogs/access/ Tony Toews [MVP] wrote: > "Combo box controls and list box controls display no value or > incorrect values in Access 2003 after you install Office 2003 Service > Pack 3." And a few more problems SP3 introduced. > > Description of the Access 2003 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix package: > December 18, 2007 > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945674 > > Tony Maybe SP3 was released to get people to move to A2007. On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 17:25:21 -0800, Salad <oil@vinegar.com> wrote: No, that was A2007 SP1. It's no conspiracy theory to think that many people wait until the first service pack before they adopt a new version. The same is happening with Vista. -Tom. <clip> > >Maybe SP3 was released to get people to move to A2007. Tom van Stiphout wrote: > On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 17:25:21 -0800, Sala...

Problem witth Combo Box To View from Linked Server Database
I have an Access application linked to a SQL Server 2000 database using ODBC. Call this database/server pair DB1 Part of the app needs to link to another local 2000 server to get data from another application database. Call it DB2 I have made a view in DB1 that brings in the data from DB2. I then link the view to the Access app. I have created a linked server login between the two DBs (call it appuser) so calls to the view can get the data. I can open the view from Access and see all the data. I can also create a query and see all the data. However when I create a combo box in my application and try to click on it, I get the following error message: ---- ODBC Call Failed [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Access to the remote server is denied because no login-mapping exists (#7416) ---- What am I missing? If I understand you correctly, you created a linked server in Sql Server to link DB2 to DB1 and created a view in DB1 which references data from DB2 and are linking to this view in DB1 from Access. If this is the case, then how about just creating the view directly in DB2? If you need to push data to DB2 from DB1, use stored procedures which you can manipulate from Access. I always avoid linking to something that is already linked. Always try to link directly to the source. Rich *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it! I see your point, but it still doesn't exp...

Update combo box when another combo box onchange event
Hi I'm just trying to use access for the first time. I have used mysql befor so I know i little about datebases. I have imported some tables into access and i have some querys too. Now I want to use one of the query to update a combobox whem I select an option in anoyher combobox. I can run the query but how do I get the result into the combobox? And how do I update it? If someone will answer Thanks in advance *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** On 24 Mar, 10:00, kalle <ka...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi > > I'm just trying to use access for the first time. I have used mysql > befor so I know i little about datebases. > > I have imported some tables into access and i have some querys too. Now > I want to use one of the query to update a combobox whem I select an > option in anoyher combobox. > > I can run the query but how do I get the result into the combobox? And > how do I update it? > > If someone will answer You need to use the AfterUpdate or the OnChange event of the first combo box, use whatever values you need to construct the SQL, and then set the DataSource of the second combo box. Edward kalle wrote: > > Hi > > I'm just trying to use access for the first time. I have used mysql > befor so I know i little about datebases. > > I have imported some tables into access and i have some querys too. Now > I want to use one of the query to update a combobox whem...

Combo box LimitToList property setting of No
Combo box LimitToList property setting of No does not prevent the MS Access error "The text you enter must match an entry in the list" from popping up. What makes this bad is that the error is not a capturable error. My list has 2 fields: [Reason] and [ReasonCode]. The 2nd column is the bound column. Here's the RowSource property setting: Select [Reason],[ReasonCode] From [tblReasons]; I want the user to select a reason from the list, of course. But I DON'T want the user to see a MS Access error pop up in an app I rollout in a runtime environment built using Access 2.0 and the ADT (Access Developer's Toolkit). Any way to avoid this? "MLH" <CRCI@NorthState.net> wrote in message news:1g8juvcmpmi4gvikh2rluhk2a82rc1q5uc@4ax.com... > Combo box LimitToList property setting of No does not > prevent the MS Access error "The text you enter must > match an entry in the list" from popping up. What makes > this bad is that the error is not a capturable error. > > My list has 2 fields: [Reason] and [ReasonCode]. The > 2nd column is the bound column. A ComboBox that displays one column while being bound to another is automatically "LimitToList = True". If you attempt to change it you should get an error telling you that the setting is not allowed. > Here's the RowSource property setting: > Select [Reason],[ReasonCode] From [tblReasons]; > > I want the user to select a reason from the ...

Fill combo/list box based on previous combo box selection?
I am fairly new to database design and am having some difficulty getting my combo boxes to work as I'd like them to. I would like to create a form with two combo boxes; the first one would select �JobNum' from my master job table and the second would select a �Supt' associated with the selected JobNum. My tables are setup like this: -tblEmp: Emp# (PRIMARY KEY), EmpName, etc. -tblSupt: SuptEmp#, Job# -tblInjury: InjuredEmp#, Job#, Supt#, etc. -tblJob: Job# (PRIMARY KEY), JobName, etc. How can I setup my two combo boxes so that: Combo Box 1 selects Job# from the list of Job#'s? I can get this far, but a can't seem to tackle the AfterUpdate event in order to successfully populate the 2nd combo box. And Combo Box 2 selects an associated Supt#, a list populated from the selection in Combo Box 1? Thanks in advance for any assistance. Nick Nick, If I understand you right, you want to select a Job# and have the second combo box update to show Supt#'s for the selected Job#. This is what I would do. This is done using a form. Since you have the Job# combo box working let's look at the Supt# combo. Create the Supt# combo like normal. Then go to the properties of the Supt# combo and go to the data tab. Then goto row source and click the build button. From here you can add the Job# field from your tblSupt to the design grid and set the criteria to the Job# combo box on your form. This will tell t...

Combo box dependent on another combo box, text part is blank
Hi, I have a form with several combo boxes, continuous form format, with record source a query off an Item Table. The fields are Category, Subcategory, and Color. I am displaying descriptions, not ID's, so I have to convert the ID's from various lookup tables. The combo boxes work fine except for subcategory, which is dependent on category. Depending on category, the drop-down box for subcategory will display different items. (for example, when Category is Furniture, Subcategory will display drop-down list of 'Dresser, Nightstand, Desk...". Without clicking on the drop-down box, subcategory will display in its text area the Description of the subcategory ID of the existing record on the table. The drop-down list for Subcategory works fine. However, the text portion is blank for records on the 2nd category. In other words, there are 10 records for the first category, Accessories. Subcategory displays fine for these. But for the 11th record and subsequent records, subcategory is blank (text portion, although drop-down works correctly). If I just display subcategory ID, and not convert to description, it works fine. My SQL statement for subcategory is: "SELECT ItemSubcatID, ItemSubcatDesc FROM tlkpItemSubcategory WHERE (((ItemCategoryID)=[Forms]![frmItems]![cboItemCategory])) ORDER BY ItemSubcatDesc;" Column count is 2, column width is 0, 2. Bound column is 1. I think the problem lies around here. When I have column width = "1,1&...

Changing combo box list based on another combo box selection
I have a continuous form that has one combo box (cbo1) with the selectable values of "Removal" and "Installation". I would like to change another combo box (cbo2) value list based on the selection in cbo1. For example, when the user selects "Removal" from cbo1 I would like the value list of cbo2 to be one set of values and when "Installation" is selected in cbo1 I would like the value list of cbo2 to be a different set of values. Is this possible? Thanks in advance. Troy Lee troy_lee@comcast.net wrote: > I have a continuous form that has one combo box (cbo1) with the > selectable values of "Removal" and "Installation". I would like to > change another combo box (cbo2) value list based on the selection in > cbo1. > > For example, when the user selects "Removal" from cbo1 I would like > the value list of cbo2 to be one set of values and when "Installation" > is selected in cbo1 I would like the value list of cbo2 to be a > different set of values. > > Is this possible? > > Thanks in advance. > > Troy Lee Sometimes cbo2's rowsoure might be "Select fld from table where id = " & cbo1 In this case, in the AfterUpdate event of cbo1 you'd enter Me.cbo2.Requery You might have to change the rowsource in other cases If me.cbo1 = "Install" then Me.cbo2.rowsource = "Select fld from table1" Else Me.cbo2.row...

Excluding Previously selected Combo Box record to current Combo Box
I have a form for transfers, which has on it 2 combo boxes, each with the same list of locations in them. I want combo box 2 to include all the locations apart from the one selected in combo box 1. E.g. A user can't transfer something from NY to NY. Can anyone suggest how I do this? Thanks in advance Will, just exclude the value in your combobox (cbo1) from the result set of your query for combobox2. Something like this: (tblRowSource) is whatever your current query is. SELECT .... FROM tblRowSource WHERE ... AND tblRowSource.Field<>Forms!MyForm!cbo1 Let's say you have a table called tblLocations with field fldLocation. Populate it with all your locations. Your form, let's call it yourform, has comboboxes cboFrom and cboTo. Rowsource for cboFrom is "Select fldLocation from tblLocation order by fldLocation". Rowsource for cboTo is "Select fldLocation from tblLocation where fldLocation <> forms!yourform!cboFrom order by fldLocation". In the after update event of cboFrom, type Me!cboTo.Requery. ...

LIst box to combobx edit box
hi, i am new to mfc.i have one doubt. i have one combobox ,one edit box.the combobox data and listbox data are added to list box.If i click the added data of listbox,it should select combobox data,edit box.something like combobox has black,blue green data.in edit box i have entered 5.from combobox i selected black.in list box it appears black colour,number 5 added.if i double click the list box text,blak in combobox,and 5 in edit box should appear. thanks in advance ...

Combo box fills text box
Hello again, I have a form that fills a text box with data according to the selection in the combo box. Two questions please: 1) The combo box does not have a control source so when opening the form, the combo box is empty but the text box already contains the first record. What do I need to do to either have both the combo box and text box empty on open or have both contain the first record on open. (If it takes VBA code, please point me in the right direction as I have not worked with it since '99). 2) I'm getting a runtime error 3077 on one of the records. I checked it to see if there were any funny characters within the fields but didn't see any. What else should I be looking for when encountering this error. Thank you, Cindi 1) check the default value setting in the combos properties. 2) I can't find the error. You might try the msdn knowledge base. what does the error say besides 3077. Can you check to make sure that record exists? Are you typing them in? Is the combo limit to list? "misscrf" <misscrf@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1106846055.498756.90140@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > 1) check the default value setting in the combos properties. > > 2) I can't find the error. You might try the msdn knowledge base. > what does the error say besides 3077. Can you check to make sure that > record exists? Are you typing them in? Is the combo limit to list? > Thanks. I set the default value to...

Using a Message Box with a Combo Box
Hello everyone- I have a combo box, and I want to know if it is possible to have some sort of Message Box pop-up if a certain value is selected in the combo box. For example, I have a combo box with the values: "Yes," "No," and "Other." These selections are based on a simple table (see below). Table ID = number & primary key Description = text 1 = Yes 2 = No 3 = Other If someone selects "Other" in the combo box, then I'd like a Message Box to pop-up, instructing the user that he or she has to enter text into the text box next to the combo box. Thanks, Megan On 20 Dec 2004 12:17:31 -0800, meganrobertson22@hotmail.com wrote: > Hello everyone- > > I have a combo box, and I want to know if it is possible to have some > sort of Message Box pop-up if a certain value is selected in the combo > box. > > For example, I have a combo box with the values: "Yes," "No," and > "Other." These selections are based on a simple table (see below). > > Table > ID = number & primary key > Description = text > 1 = Yes > 2 = No > 3 = Other > > If someone selects "Other" in the combo box, then I'd like a > Message Box to pop-up, instructing the user that he or she has to enter > text into the text box next to the combo box. > > Thanks, > > Megan Code the Combo Box AfterUpdate event: If Me!ComboName = "Other" the...

LIst box to combobx edit box
hi, i am new to mfc.i have one doubt. i have one combobox ,one edit box.the combobox data and listbox data are added to list box.If i click the added data of listbox,it should select combobox data,edit box.something like combobox has black,blue green data.in edit box i have entered 5.from combobox i selected black.in list box it appears black colour,number 5 added.if i double click the list box text,blak in combobox,and 5 in edit box should appear. thanks in advance ...

value in list box or combo box
i would like to use combobox or list box in a form for data entry do i have to have a table with value in it and the combobox or list box should look in to that table or i type in the values. 'cause when i create a form with text box and change it to combobox the box is empty there are no records in it . On Apr 12, 10:29 am, "access baby" <nishkr...@gmail.com> wrote: > i would like to use combobox or list box in a form for data entry do i > have to have a table with value in it and the combobox or list box > should look in to that table or i type in the values. 'cause when i > create a form with text box and change it to combobox the box is empty > there are no records in it . It's best to create the combobox seperately, as when you create it, a wizard will appear giving you options. When you change a textbox to a combobox these options that are usually inputted in the wizard, are unknown and thus it doesn't work. Try creating a combobox from the toolbox and read all the options carefully, and it will also ask you what record source to pull from. On Apr 12, 10:29 am, "access baby" <nishkr...@gmail.com> wrote: > i would like to use combobox or list box in a form for data entry do i > have to have a table with value in it and the combobox or list box > should look in to that table or i type in the values. 'cause when i > create a form with text box and change it to combobox the box is empty &...

Web resources about - How can I link the combo box to the edit box - comp.databases.ms-access

Brave Combo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brave Combo is a polka / rock / worldbeat band based in Denton, Texas . Founded in 1979 by guitarist / keyboardist / accordionist Carl Finch ...

Facebook Analytics Combo: EdgeRank Checker Teams Up With Socialbakers
Two major providers of Facebook analytics have joined forces, as EdgeRank Checker announced Monday that it is teaming up with Socialbakers , ...

Sports + New Year’s Day a perfect combo
Happy new year! While millions of people across the globe celebrated New Year’s Eve on the town, January 1 presented the perfect opportunity ...

News Combo for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get News Combo on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

BK Combo with Poutine - Flickr - Photo Sharing!

God Save the Combo ~ Evil Ryu Manifesto - YouTube
Spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/godsavethecombo Write-Up: http://tinyurl.com/godsavethecombo2 Music (in order of appearance): "バッハ...

Internode offers $99 combo plans
Internode has launched three $99 combo plans that bundle four services including broadband, IPTV, mobile voice and a traditional telephone line. ...

Canberra finals hopes depend on life without 'perfect' halves combo, says Billy Moore
Billy Moore believes Canberra's finals hopes rest on how they fare without their &quot;perfect&quot; halves duo&nbsp;Sam Williams and Blake Austin, ...

Killer, Dennis McGuire, gasps in Ohio execution with new drugs combo
AN OHIO killer gasped several times during his prolonged execution with the first use of a lethal injection process never before tried in the ...

The former French first lady Carla Bruni's dalliance with a Paris Combo
How Australian musician David Lewis, from Paris Combo, recorded an album with the former French first lady in secret.