How can I move a control from one page of a tab to another?

Hello
I have an Access 2000 application. The form has got a tab with 3
pages. There are several text boxes and command buttons on one page. I
need to move them to another page (to free form space for another
control). Is it possible to move controls from one page of a tab to
another, or I'll have to re-create them? If it is possible, please
could you advise, how? I have tried to move one text box. It happily
vanished.
Thank you.
Galina

"Galina" <galina.self@cityofbristol.ac.uk> wrote in message
> Hello
> I have an Access 2000 application. The form has got a tab with 3
> pages. There are several text boxes and command buttons on one page. I
> need to move them to another page (to free form space for another
> control). Is it possible to move controls from one page of a tab to
> another, or I'll have to re-create them? If it is possible, please
> could you advise, how? I have tried to move one text box. It happily
> vanished.

Existing controls cannot be moved on or off of TabPages by dragging them,
but you can cut them to the Windows clipboard and then paste them onto a
different page.  Any such controls that had Event Procedures assigned will
need to have the "[Event Procedure]" property setting reset as that will be
lost.  The code will still be in the module however;

--
I don't check the Email account attached
to this message.     Send instead to...

0
rickbrandt2 (2458)
11/19/2003 3:57:32 PM
Galina wrote:

> Hello
> I have an Access 2000 application. The form has got a tab with 3
> pages. There are several text boxes and command buttons on one page. I
> need to move them to another page (to free form space for another
> control). Is it possible to move controls from one page of a tab to
> another, or I'll have to re-create them? If it is possible, please
> could you advise, how? I have tried to move one text box. It happily
> vanished.
> Thank you.
> Galina

1. select the object
2. go to edit -> cut
3. select the destination page
4. go to edit -> paste

0
aw3753 (3)
11/19/2003 4:03:17 PM
One other thing ----

When you go to paste on the other page, set that page's background to Normal
first. If it is set to transparent, you will paste the object on the main form
rather than the tab control.

--
                                         PC Datasheet
Your Resource For Help With Access, Excel And Word Applications

"Rick Brandt" <rickbrandt2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Galina" <galina.self@cityofbristol.ac.uk> wrote in message
> > Hello
> > I have an Access 2000 application. The form has got a tab with 3
> > pages. There are several text boxes and command buttons on one page. I
> > need to move them to another page (to free form space for another
> > control). Is it possible to move controls from one page of a tab to
> > another, or I'll have to re-create them? If it is possible, please
> > could you advise, how? I have tried to move one text box. It happily
> > vanished.
>
> Existing controls cannot be moved on or off of TabPages by dragging them,
> but you can cut them to the Windows clipboard and then paste them onto a
> different page.  Any such controls that had Event Procedures assigned will
> need to have the "[Event Procedure]" property setting reset as that will be
> lost.  The code will still be in the module however;
>

> --
> I don't check the Email account attached
> to this message.     Send instead to...
> RBrandt    at       Hunter      dot      com

0
resource (75)
11/19/2003 5:23:49 PM
"PC Datasheet" <resource@pcdatasheet.com> wrote in message
> One other thing ----
>
> When you go to paste on the other page, set that page's background to
Normal
> first. If it is set to transparent, you will paste the object on the main
form
> rather than the tab control.

I cannot confirm that in my testing (Access 97).

--
I don't check the Email account attached
to this message.     Send instead to...
RBrandt    at       Hunter      dot      com

0
rickbrandt2 (2458)
11/19/2003 5:31:01 PM
Yes, copy and paste does work! Thank you everyone for your answers! I
was under an impression that I had tried it some time ago (not very
recently) and I couldn't paste. Controls just disappeared. Now, when I
do it, it works OK. Surprise, surprise...
Thank you very much.
Galina
galina.self@cityofbristol.ac.uk (Galina) wrote in message news:<cc765639.0311190741.458ddff7@posting.google.com>...
> Hello
> I have an Access 2000 application. The form has got a tab with 3
> pages. There are several text boxes and command buttons on one page. I
> need to move them to another page (to free form space for another
> control). Is it possible to move controls from one page of a tab to
> another, or I'll have to re-create them? If it is possible, please
> could you advise, how? I have tried to move one text box. It happily
> vanished.
> Thank you.
> Galina

Tab control in one of the tabs of another tab control
One of my colleagues is working with a tab control. He has several tabs. He is trying to embed another tab control inside one of the tabs of the first tab control. He had placed the second tab control inside one of the tabs of the first tab control. But the problem is that the second tab control does not show up (unless one goes to the block diagram and double clicks the second tab control, only then does it shows up; when the vi is closed and reopened its again not there). I told him that I had never seen such functionality (a tab control inside another tab control) in any application but is it somehow possible. All this is required while the VI is not running and is being developed (of course it should work at run time, but this functionality must show while the VI is not running, i.e., this functionality should be non-programmatic. Is it possible. Thanks for your time. Hi rashid, yes it is possible. See the attached example. I see no problems with it.Hope it helps.Mike Untitled_LV71.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/323165/1/Untitled_LV71.vi Thanks <a href="../view_profile?user.id=88992" class="auth_text" style="font-weight: bold;" target="_blank"> MikeS81</a>! Yes you are absolutely right. Your VI is working perfectly. I wonder what has my friend done to get such behaviour as he is getting. Strange! Thanks for the help!Have a very nice day! Hi rashid, can you upload your vi, maybe someone found the proble...

How can I set the tab order of text box controls on each page of a tab control?
I need to be able to select the tabbing order of individual controls on a single page of a tabbed control. How?? In LV 6.1 an up you should be ablel to right click on the edge of the tab control when the tab-page in question is selected. The bttom selcetion in the pop-up is "Reoder controls in page..." selecting this option will switch editing modes to allow you to specify the ored, just like in a cluster. I seem to remeber in older versions you had to drag the tabable controls off the tab control, specify the tabbing oder and then drag them back on. The oldest version I have on ...

In tabbed Safari pages, one page can demand attention. Can I turn that off?
I'm using Safari (latest version, latest osx), and have multiple different pages up at the same time in different tabs on the same window. In particular, two of my pages are Yahoo and the Drudge Report. Many times, while I'm reading the Yahoo page (or any other page), the Drudge Report suddenly updates its page (which is fine) but then switches me automatically to its tabbed page...while I'm reading another page. Rude! It seems pretty sneaky of Drudge Report to do that? (smart, maybe, but seems sneaky) Is there a way to turn OFF this behavior? Also, I wonder how it's done. Anyo...

&quot;Key Down&quot; event use in one page of tab control prevents using &quot;Value Change&quot; events on another page, even though separate case structure blocks handle the two
The attached VI has a tabbed control with two pages. On one page, titled "Using Value Change Events",&nbsp;there is a control and an indicator, and the underlying code processes a Value Change event on that control by adding one to the number and displaying it on the indicator. On the other page, titled "Using Key Down Events", there is an indicator, and the underlying code processes a Key Down event by displaying the scancode on the indicator. Both these underlying code blocks are in different cases of a case structure chosen by the tab control. Some extra items are necessary to be able to stop those blocks from cycling if the tab is switched or the End VI button pressed. &nbsp; Or, at least, that's what I wanted. &nbsp; What actually happens agrees with the above, if the Increment/Decrement is used to change the value in the control on&nbsp;the Value Change page.&nbsp;But everything stops responding if I type in the control to change the number. &nbsp; I think the problem involves the Key Down event structure, which is in what should be an inactive case of the case structure when this problem occurs. If I put a Disable structure around that Key Down event structure, the Value Change page items all work fine. Of course, the Key Down page items don't do anything with the Disable in place. &nbsp; Why does having a Key Down event handler in an inactive case structure make a difference? How can I use both event types on dif...

Syntax form moving from page-to-page (actually, Tab-toTab) in Tab Control on form?
I thought it was DoCmd.GoToPage - but that doesn't work for Tab Controls, it seems - only for forms with page breaks in them. Anybody know Syntax form moving from page-to-page (actually, Tab-toTab) in Tab Control on form? On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 06:31:38 -0500, MLH <CRCI@NorthState.net> wrote: >I thought it was DoCmd.GoToPage - but that doesn't work for >Tab Controls, it seems - only for forms with page breaks in them. > >Anybody know Syntax form moving from page-to-page (actually, >Tab-toTab) in Tab Control on form? Courtesy of Rick Brandt in another thread... The TabControl has a Value property that corresponds to the the page index of the currently selected TabPage. Setting that value brings the TabPage with that index to the front. For example to switch to the 3rd TabPage... Me.TabControlName = 2 (index starts at zero) Thx, Rick. ...

MS Access
Hi, I have a database in MS Access 2007, multiuser set up, however only one person can get into the database at a time. Thanks in advance for your help. Trish Trish wrote: > Hi, > > I have a database in MS Access 2007, multiuser set up, however only > one person can get into the database at a time. > > Thanks in advance for your help. > > Trish Do you have /excl in the command line to open the database. Is the second user getting an error message? You might want to be a little more verbose in your problem description...like error messages, method of opening the file, and the like. Hi, Trish wrote: > I have a database in MS Access 2007, multiuser set up, however only > one person can get into the database at a time. Check the users rights, they must have the right to create and delete files in the database folder. Regards Jens On May 12, 2:31=A0pm, Salad <o...@vinegar.com> wrote: > Trish wrote: > > Hi, > > > I have a database in MS Access 2007, multiuser set up, however only > > one person can get into the database at a time. > > > Thanks in advance for your help. > > > Trish > > Do you have /excl in the command line to open the database. > > Is the second user getting an error message? =A0You might want to be a > little more verbose in your problem description...like error messages, > method of opening the file, and the like. I will double-check the command l...

moving oracle database 9 from another computer to another one
hello, i am not an expert in orace, that's why am here. i need to move all a database (structure+data) from another computer to another one, and i need also to place the database in the same directory in the new pc as it was in the old pc. what is the best way to do this? please try to explain point by point. thank you! "noumian" <n.noumia@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1e751a0c-d5ca-4f2c-a126-d97ad842da61@f3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... > hello, i am not an expert in orace, that's why am here. > i need to move all a database (structure+data) from another computer > to another one, and i need also to place the database in the same > directory in the new pc as it was in the old pc. > what is the best way to do this? please try to explain point by point. > thank you! The basic steps are: install oracle on the new computer (must be the same OS!), patched to exactly same level, e.g. Oracle 9.2.0.7 with opatch 1234 installed copy the files (redologs, control files, database files, temp files) create instance configure sqlnet (listener.ora, tnsnames.ora etc) I would recommend that you do hire an Oracle DBA to the move. -- Terry Dykstra On Dec 19, 12:41 pm, noumian <n.nou...@gmail.com> wrote: > hello, i am not an expert in orace, that's why am here. > i need to move all a database (structure+data) from another computer > to another one, and i need also to place the database in the same > directory in the ne...

tab control inside another tab control
Hi. Is it possible to put a tab control inside another tab control. I tried it several times, but for some reason this doesn't seem to work. Can someone confirm this, or tell me what the trick is. Thanks. -- Georges The only way I know to do this is to put a subform on the first tab control. Then you can put your second tab control on the subform. If you do this repeatedly, however, you will find the form loading rather slowly. HTH - Turtle "Georges Heinesch" <news@geohei.lu> wrote in message news:3fe82fb8$1_2@news.vo.lu... > Hi. > > Is it possible to put a tab control inside another tab control. I tried > it several times, but for some reason this doesn't seem to work. > > Can someone confirm this, or tell me what the trick is. > > Thanks. > > -- > Georges > > > Is it possible to put a tab control inside another tab control. I tried > > it several times, but for some reason this doesn't seem to work. I don't recommend using nested tab controls for usability reasons. If you need to put a lot of information on one form, just use a whole lot of tab pages. If all the information doesn't fit inside tabs on a tab control on a 800x600-fitting form, then you need to figure out how to split the form up into many forms. For mega-sized forms, if you absolutely must, you can do what a lot of software vendors do for their "Options" dialog boxes--you can put a listbox with a...

Tab control within another tab control
I am creating a form with a tab control containing 10 tabs. and what I want to do is on only on of the tabs, I want a sub section of tabs. So what it ends up being is one main tab control with another tab control embedded into only one of the tab pages. The problem I am getting is when I insert the sub section tab control into one of the tabs from the main tab control, the sub section tab control appears in every tab in the main tab control. Can anyone help? What do I need to do so it only appears in one tab, not all. Thanks As you found, you cannot place a tab control on one of the pages of another tab control. However, you can place a subform on a tab control page, and the subform can have its own tab control. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia. Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Paul Mendez" <pmendez@thelyndco.com> wrote in message news:99915b66.0408030655.4d96353d@posting.google.com... > I am creating a form with a tab control containing 10 tabs. and what I > want to do is on only on of the tabs, I want a sub section of tabs. > So what it ends up being is one main tab control with another tab > control embedded into only one of the tab pages. The problem I am > getting is when I insert the sub section tab control into one of the > tabs from the main tab control, the sub section tab control appears in > every tab in the main...

How to move Oracle Express 10 database form one machine to another one.
It seems the backup and restore method does not work. On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 23:19:54 -0700, Amber wrote: > It seems the backup and restore method does not work. Have you tried bioenery methods or just beaming the database up? -- Mladen Gogala http://mgogala.byethost5.com On Apr 17, 2:57=A0pm, Mladen Gogala <mgog...@yahoo.com> wrote: > On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 23:19:54 -0700, Amber wrote: > > It seems the backup and restore method does not work. > > Have you tried bioenery methods or just beaming the database up? > > -- > Mladen Gogalahttp://mgogala.byethost5.com I am sorry for my poor english and little exprence about oracle, can you expain it clearly. Amber schrieb: > On Apr 17, 2:57 pm, Mladen Gogala <mgog...@yahoo.com> wrote: >> On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 23:19:54 -0700, Amber wrote: >>> It seems the backup and restore method does not work. >> Have you tried bioenery methods or just beaming the database up? >> >> -- >> Mladen Gogalahttp://mgogala.byethost5.com > > I am sorry for my poor english and little exprence about oracle, can > you expain it clearly. In general backup and restore of Oracle databases (for all editions i am aware of - including Oracle XE) works pretty well, including the scenario of restore to different host. The process itself is well documented and can be looked up here http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B25329_01/doc/admin.102/b25107/backrest.htm#sthref416 htt...

Can a Combo Box control a Tab Control, like an Enumerated Ring control can
Is there any way to have a Combo Box control a Tab Control.&nbsp; An Enumerated Ring control can if all the names match "Exactly", question is can a Combo Box do the same, especially within an Event Structure? I haven't been able to figure it out.&nbsp; Enclosed is a test VI that has an enumerated ring example, and a combo box with the same data.&nbsp; Thanks for your help... Test Tab Control [1].vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/215375/1/Test Tab Control [1].vi A tab control can be treated like an enum, so your question comes down to: "Can I map a ...

Tab Events of Access Application ? (NOT Access Tab Control)
I'm trying to use the event when a person moves to a different form by clicking on the built in Access application tabs. Is there something I can reference or does it require some kind of subclassing/hook api calls? Thanks On Jul 21, 9:47=A0pm, "christianlo...@yahoo.com" <christianlo...@yahoo.com> wrote: > I'm trying to use the event when a person moves to a different form by > clicking on the built in Access application tabs. > > Is there something I can reference or does it require some kind of > subclassing/hook api calls? > > Thanks Hi Christian, You can use the OnDeactivate event. Imb. > You can use the OnDeactivate event. Hello Imb, Aha. Now I am forced to make an event for each form. Trying to automate what tab the ribbon moves to based on the access application tab. Okay, thanks. Access could use a rewrite of it's event system imho. There are no top level application events to tap into, no 'after delete' event, record saves w/ a 'dirty=true', it's all quite ridiculous. I was hoping the new table events would be the solution but they come up w/ this 'data macro' crap where there doesn't seem to be any way to call your own code on the event. Sometimes I wonder if the ms developers ever use Access. However, I love the report and form design improvements. <christianlott1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ba72c614-57c0-4045-9af0-3cd9734e923b@r18g2000vbs.googlegro...

In MS Access how can I skip to the next page on section break if section can not be printed entirely
In MS Access how can I skip to the next page on section break if section can not be printed entirely on the preceding page. Say if I had 20 print lines on the page and I have section 1 with 4 records and section 2 with 5 records ... Section three has 10 records... I want to print page one with section 1 and 2 since section 3 can not be printed entirely on the page. Therefore I want it to do a page break before starting to print the records in section 3... Is there a simple solution without counting lines? cheyennemtnman wrote: > In MS Access how can I skip to the next page on section break if > section can not be printed entirely on the preceding page. Say if I > had 20 print lines on the page and I have section 1 with 4 records and > section 2 with 5 records ... Section three has 10 records... I want to > print page one with section 1 and 2 since section 3 can not be printed > entirely on the page. Therefore I want it to do a page break before > starting to print the records in section 3... > Is there a simple solution without counting lines? > Check your KeepTogether property. You can also check MoveLayout, NextRecord, PrintSection Properties in Help when you need to get fancy. ...

Control + Tab between subforms on tab control pages ACC 2002
Greetings! What I am looking for is help trying to accomplish control + tab exiting subform #1 on page #1 and entering the first control (main form) on page #2. I've tried the following code, however it seems to "fire twice", placing me at the first control on subform #2 on page #3, totally skipping page #2. It seems to very briefly stop the control on page two, but keeps going. Hope that made sense. Key preview for subform is set to yes. This is a continous subform, so options to leave subform on last control won't work. That's why I'm trying to use control tab. I'd appreciate any suggestions. Private Sub Form_KeyDown(KeyCode As Integer, Shift As Integer) If KeyCode = vbKeyTab And Shift = 2 Then DoCmd.GoToControl "txtZoningClass+" End If End Sub The problem is probably that you did not assign KeyCode = 0 in your handler. Thus, after your code runs, the keypress is also processed normally. On 13 Sep 2004 11:39:22 -0700, brian.flannery@ci.verona.wi.us (Brian) wrote: >Greetings! >What I am looking for is help trying to accomplish control + tab >exiting subform #1 on page #1 and entering the first control (main >form) on page #2. I've tried the following code, however it seems to >"fire twice", placing me at the first control on subform #2 on page >#3, totally skipping page #2. It seems to very briefly stop the >control on page two, but keeps going. Hope that made sense. Key >preview f...

how can i print all the tab pages not just the first page (tab)
how can i print all the tab pages not just the first page (tab) You would need to do this programmatically. Here's one way: Example_VI_BD6.png: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/326797/1/Example_VI_BD6.png ...

Ms Access Database to web page
i am getting the following error when i try and view a access table within a web page Database Results Error [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access 97 Driver] Can't open database '(unknown)'. It may not be a database that your application recognizes, or the file may be corrupt. any help would be muchly appreciated Sounds as if your database may be in Access 2000 or 2002 format. HTH - Turtle "Spencer Waller" <spencerw@no5.com> wrote in message news:1d67d4d4.0312110225.3e0d9863@posting.google.com... > i am getting the following error when i try and view a access table > within a web page > > Database Results Error > [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access 97 Driver] Can't open database > '(unknown)'. It may not be a database that your application > recognizes, or the file may be corrupt. > > any help would be muchly appreciated ...

Moving tables from one database to another
Ok I have a database application that collects data from sources and procudes output tables. Once created these tables need to be moved to other databases. Do I... a) have to do it manually? b) write some SQL to write the data to the other database (created in code first) c) use commands as yet unknown to me to transfer the data across seamlessly. Any good ideas? Thanks, Rob. On 16 Jun 2006 06:18:49 -0700, "dkintheuk" <rmcgregor@firenet.uk.com> wrote: Check out the TransferDatabase method in the Help file. -Tom. >Ok I have a database application that collects data from sources and >procudes output tables. > >Once created these tables need to be moved to other databases. > >Do I... > >a) have to do it manually? >b) write some SQL to write the data to the other database (created in >code first) >c) use commands as yet unknown to me to transfer the data across >seamlessly. > >Any good ideas? > >Thanks, > >Rob. Also, consider linking these table to the other databases unless you're concerned about the other db users screwing up the data. dkintheuk wrote: >Ok I have a database application that collects data from sources and >procudes output tables. > >Once created these tables need to be moved to other databases. > >Do I... > >a) have to do it manually? >b) write some SQL to write the data to the other database (created in >code first) >c) use commands as yet un...

one script can resolve hostnames, but another one can't
I run several dedicated CentOS servers that have two different web proxy scripts on them called PHProxy and Glype (scripts where you see a form where you can type in the web page that you want it to fetch, and the site fetches the page for you and displays its contents). On most servers, both PHProxy and Glype are able to resolve hostnames with no problem. However, on one server ( https://www.turtleflag.com/ ), I'm seeing odd behavior: If I type http://www.yahoo.com/ into the PHProxy form, it fetches it with no problem: https://www.turtleflag.com/hsjbzay.php?q=aHR0cDovL3d3dy55YWhvby5jb20v&hl=3ed However, if I type http://www.yahoo.com/ into the Glype form and submit, it gives me the error: "The requested resource could not be loaded. libcurl returned the error: name lookup timed out. [Reload http://www.yahoo.com/]" How could the two different scripts be using different OS calls to resolve a hostname, such that one is succeeding and the other one isn't? Even without knowing what *is* causing it, can anyone think of something that *might* be causing this, that's consistent with the observations? (e.g. it can't just be that "the DNS server is down", if one script is resolving hostnames but the other isn't). The only time I've seen anything like this, where one program could resolve a hostname but another program on the same machine could not, someone told me that it was because the hostname I was trying to resolve had a wo...

can I restore a database from one system to another?
We do not have a DBA available, and this is a development environment, hence I was asked to do the work. I am not a DBA. I need some help to clarify my understanding of DB2 recovery and I am reading the following as well. http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/db2help/index.jsp I have a database say DB_INV on machine A and the database is backed up to tape, I am going to create a second system, say machine B with a database called DB_INV which is empty, can I run the db2 restore command to restore from tape the database DB_INV from machine A to machine B? With the exception ...

How can I add pages to a tab control programmatically?
I would like to know if there is any way to add pages to a tab control programatically. Tabs are like to enums so I dont think you can update them at runtime.&nbsp; You can however make extra taba and hide/show them at runtime.&nbsp; What are you trying to do, maybe there is a work around (subpanels, dynamic vis ...) &nbsp; Paul Hi, I do not think you can add/delete pages to a tab control at run time. These are only edit time features. A work around would be to create all the pages you need, hide the pages, and then make the pages visible at run-time as needed. What are the requirements of your application? I have to show some&nbsp;information from n sensors. The number of sensors will be determined at run time and for each sensor there will be a page from a tab which shows some indicators and graphs. I think I wold have to create extra pages and make them become visible at run time according to my needs, as you suggest. Thank you for the answers. There are some work arounds one is to think of ways to reuse a finite set of controls instead of tabs (reconfigure the look depending on the selected sensor).&nbsp; Are all the sensors the same?&nbsp; Is there a maximum number of sensors?&nbsp; &nbsp; Paul Also, if you're using a tab control, you can only view one sensor at a time, so why not use a subpanel, have all your sensor display VIs running dynamically, and insert the proper VI upon user selection? &nbsp; edit - also, if you have...

How can I move a table from a schema to another one?
Is it possible? Thanks! Carmelo 1.Use db2look to extract table DDL and then use export and load command to migrate the table data into the new schema 2. Else just create a Alias in new schema which will poin the original table . 1.Use db2look to extract table DDL and then use export and load command to migrate the table data into the new schema 2. Else just create a Alias in new schema which will poin the original table . I think I'd do it like that: Create new table in new schema: db2 create table <sch2>.<tab> like <sch1>.<tab&...

Move control from one dialog to another in the same process?
I have successfully subclassed windows in other processes using a global hook. Is it also possible to move a control, say a button, from one window (a dialog-window) to another window in the same process? ...

I can make databases in Ms Access on order
I can make databases in Ms Access on order my phone number 048 505120881 mail: stachuf11@wp.pl "stachu" spammer@deleted.not wrote > I can make databases in Ms Access on order Please review the FAQ and charter at http://www.mvps.org/access/netiquette.htm. Advertising and employment solicitation are prohibited in USENET newsgroups unless the group's charter specifically permits it. The charter of comp.databases.ms-access does not specifically permit advertising. Larry Linson wrote: > "stachu" spammer@deleted.not wrote > > > I can make databases in Ms Access on order > > Please review the FAQ and charter at > http://www.mvps.org/access/netiquette.htm. Advertising and employment > solicitation are prohibited in USENET newsgroups unless the group's charter > specifically permits it. The charter of comp.databases.ms-access does not > specifically permit advertising. > > > Actually Larry, I thinkl he needs to look at a marketing FAQ, the ad was hardly awe inspiring :-) -- Error reading sig - A)bort R)etry I)nfluence with large hammer On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 08:33:08 +0100, Trevor Best <nospam@localhost> wrote: >Larry Linson wrote: > >> "stachu" spammer@deleted.not wrote >> >> > I can make databases in Ms Access on order >> >> Please review the FAQ and charter at >> http://www.mvps.org/access/netiquette.htm. Advertising and employment &...

Web resources about - How can I move a control from one page of a tab to another? - comp.databases.ms-access

Hands-On With iPhone SE, 9.7" iPad Pro, and New Apple Watch Bands
Following today's Apple event that saw the 4-inch iPhone SE , 9.7-inch iPad Pro , and new Apple Watch bands and pricing announced, members of ...

Belgian Police Name Man Suspected of Being Salah Abdeslam’s Accomplice
Najim Laachraoui was with Mr. Abdeslam, who is charged with terrorist murder over the Paris attacks, as they passed between Hungary and Austria ...

Expedia Takes Sick Children on Thrilling Real-Time Adventures Without Leaving the Hospital
Children with serious illnesses and confined to their hospital beds might think that swimming with tropical fish or running with wild horses ...

‘Batman v Superman’ Almost Featured The Joker and The Riddler
There is a lot going on in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and it remains to be seen exactly how the film will find time for the Man of Steel, ...

Novak Djokovic Says Some Weird Stuff About Women Tennis Players and Their 'Hormones'
On Monday, number one ranked tennis player Novak Djokovic joined the incomprehensible band of tennis-adjacent figures confidently saying some ...

South Korea: Prepared for another North Korean nuclear test
A US think-tank said recent satellite images showed activity at the North's main nuclear test site that suggest a further underground detonation ...

TV News Roundup: ‘Walking Dead’ Gets Super-Sized Finale, ‘Bloodline’ Sets Season 2 Premiere Date
Netflix’s “Bloodline” sets a Season 2 premiere date; “The Walking Dead” will get an extra-long Season 6 finale; “The Talk” will once again announce ...

‘RRS Boaty McBoatface’: NERC Research Vessel Could End Up With A Joke Name
“RRS Boaty McBoatface” may not be a very regal sounding name for a Royal Research Ship, but if officials at the Natural Environment Research ...

Got An Older Kindle? Update Your Device By March 22 Or It Won’t Connect To The Internet
Unless you’re happy reading the material that’s on your older Kindle right now forever and ever, you’ll want to heed Amazon’s advice, and quick: ...

Double dissolution election on July 2 likely due to crossbench resistance to industrial relations bills ...
Crossbench senators are resisting pressure to pass the Government's bills, increasing the chances of a July election.