How to disable hyperink warning message

I have a hyperlink field in a form.  The links map to documents on a
local drive.  When I attempt to open the doc via a link I get a MS
Access waring message about hyperlinks that I have to click through.  I
want to hand off the database to a client.  Is there a way to disable
the warning?

Thanks,

SteveM

0
sbmack (3)

Would like to somehow link specific eMails in my message store to MS Access database
Is it possible for me to open, read and display a specific eMail message from within an Access database? Perhaps I have received an eMail from a customer in the customers table that I wish to save in my mail client's message store. Maybe I don't want to cut 'n paste its contents into a memo field in the customers table. I just want to save a pointer to it so when flipping through customer records on a form, I can pull it up & view it inside the database. Any suggestions? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx MLH <CRCI@NorthState.net> wrote: >Is it possible f...

databases.ms-access
hi for fun masti, fashion, articles,mobiles, cars etc plz visit these sites http://www.familypk.com http://www.enttwist.com thanks ...

MS Access database
A client of mine has another 3rd party program which uses MS Access database. They want my to create an additional program which is to read this data. My problem is that the database has a password on it. I know there are cracks available at a cost of USD$45.00+. Does anybody have a free crack to retrieve the database password? Would this be unethical or be a copyright of reverse engineering violation? The data is owned by the client so I recon is would be fine to read the data! Regards, Lance It's your data. As long as you don't sell it or use their data in any software that you...

MS Access Database
Hi, I am working on a database to keep track all the caller's info in the database. For example: After the user entered a caller's information in the database, and when that same caller called back again the second time and then some of their information and also the client id automatically appeared on the screen so that the user don't need to retype them again. I want to keep track of each record as new records. The Id and first name will be the same. When I run a report I can link them all together and knowing that this person had called in twice! Any suggesti...

MS Access Database
Interested profiles should be delivered at versatilehr.farook@gmail.com Title: MS Access Database Location-NC Duration-3 months Skills & Experience: MS Access Database experience: Must understand and have experience developing MS Access applications. =95 SQL experience =95 ODBC =95 Importing and exporting excel spreadsheets to and from Access DB =95 Forms development =95 working with DB objects =95 Creating New Databases The Relational Model of Data Storage Creating Relational Database Tables Assigning a Primary Key to a Table =95 Joining tables in Database =95 Queries and Advanced Queries using conditions =95 Macros =95 Reporting =95 Using Datasheets =95 Customizing tool bars Farook Ahmed On 19 May, 19:15, Farook Ahmed <farook.versatil...@gmail.com> wrote: > Interested profiles should be delivered at > versatilehr.far...@gmail.com > > Title: MS Access Database > Location-NC > Duration-3 months > > Skills & Experience: > MS Access Database experience: Must understand and have experience > developing MS Access applications. > =95 SQL experience > =95 ODBC > =95 Importing and exporting excel spreadsheets to and from Access DB > =95 Forms development > =95 working with DB objects > =95 Creating New Databases > =A0The Relational Model of Data Storage > Creating Relational Database Tables > Assigning a Primary Key to a Table > =95 Joining tables in Database > =95 Queries and Advanced Queries using c...

Disable WARNING message
Hello everyone! I would really appreciate if someone tells me what's the msgid of the following warning message (so I can disable it without disabling all warning messages in a row): "Warning: Infinite or Not-a-Number value encountered." Just for record, I'm using the function 'quadgk' to calculate an integral in R+ which I use to evaluate the fitness function in a ga optimization. It works very well and it's very fast but in each iteration it keeps showing me the warning message thousands of time (I think it's because I'm integrating from 0 to Infinity, cause the result i get is correct). Not so pleasant ;) Thanks! Sincerely, Gabriel "Gabriel Papaiz Garbini" <gabrielhpg@gmail.com> wrote in message <khb5oj$7e9$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Hello everyone! > > I would really appreciate if someone tells me what's the msgid of the following warning message (so I can disable it without disabling all warning messages in a row): > > "Warning: Infinite or Not-a-Number value encountered." > > Just for record, I'm using the function 'quadgk' to calculate an integral in R+ which I use to evaluate the fitness function in a ga optimization. It works very well and it's very fast but in each iteration it keeps showing me the warning message thousands of time (I think it's because I'm integrating from 0 to Infinity, cause the result i get is cor...

MS Access databases
Hello, I have been trying to read a simple MSAccess database and show the records on screen but no success so far. I have created a DSN (Data Source Name) in my Win 2k box and the connection goes ok. But when I try to return a ResultSet using a simple SELECT statement, ("SELECT * FROM MyTable") no records appear. Database is Ok. It is a very simple table. I don't get *any* error message but also no records from it. Is there anything special I need to do for accessing it? Does anybody have a simple code for accessing MSAccess databases? (From DSN creation till sample code) Thanks in Advance. Java Newbie. import java.sql.*; public class DataBase { public static void main(String[] args) { String data = "jdbc:odbc:YahooAddrBook"; // data base friendly nam try { Class.forName("sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver"); Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection( data, "", ""); Statement st = conn.createStatement(); String q = "SELECT * " + "FROM yahoo_ab " + // table name "WHERE (\"Last Name\" LIKE '"+ args[0]+"') "+ "ORDER BY (\"First Name\")"; System.out.println(q); ResultSet rec = st.executeQuery(q); while(re...

How to disable a warning message ?
Hi, I have a few create table statements which create temporary tables that has row definitions which exceeds the 8060 size limit, this causes a warning message being generated (Message 1708). Is there a way I can disable/avoid the warning message from being printed ? Thanks, joe Make the columns smaller? I don't believe there's any way to disable the message (at least without making the table smaller) - is there some reason why you can't simply ignore it in your client? Simon ...

Web resources about - How to disable hyperink warning message - comp.databases.ms-access

Hyperink raises $1.2 million and launches self-publishing service - Business Insider
... anything they know for no upfront cost. With over 6.7 billion people in the world, there's a great deal of knowledge floating around. Hyperink ...

Hyperink Launches Blog to Book: Your Blog Published in a Month
... it's book publishing. Since launching last October as a rapid-turnaround publisher of e-books for niche audiences, San Francisco startup Hyperink ...

Hyperink Announces New Investors, Launches Blogs-to-Book Service
A new service from Y Combinator-backed book publisher Hyperink aims to take blog posts, stir in a coherent narrative, and bake them into marvelous ...

“In the Studio,” Hyperink’s Kevin Gao Has A Plan To Organize The Web’s Blog Content
... and started to make money from those sales proceeds, and eventually ended up in YC to help build out his new content-publishing business, Hyperink ...

Next-Generation Publishing Platform Hyperink Wants To Transform Blogs Into Books
Leena Rao / TechCrunch : Next-Generation Publishing Platform Hyperink Wants To Transform Blogs Into Books — YC company Hyperink, a next-generation ...

Hyperink publishes eBooks based on search data
Most book publishers choose to publish books that they link as opposed to what they know will sell. And if it’s a book by someone famous, it’s ...

Hacking Hyperink
This is a little bit niche. ;-) I bought a book from a supplier called Hyperink . Hyperink specialise in taking popular blogs and turning them ...

Skillshare - CrunchBase Profile
Skillshare is a community marketplace to learn anything from anyone. People can offer classes to others on any type of

Yvette Marquez Chats With The First Lady, Michelle Obama + More!
... Meeta Khurana , blogger at What's For Lunch Honey? has released an e-book titled 'What's For Lunch Honey?' The book will be available on Hyperink’s ...

Coding Horror: The Book
... if you redirect your effort away from dead trees and spend it on growing a living, breathing website presence online. A few weeks ago, Hyperink ...