how to get the specified number of records from ms access database

Hi there,

Can anybody help me in, how to get the specified number of (say 35 at a
time) from ms acess database. Please let me know the steps or idea.

Thanks

0
dhaniram (1)

dhaniram@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Can anybody help me in, how to get the specified number of (say 35 at a
> time) from ms acess database. Please let me know the steps or idea.
>
> Thanks

e.g.
select top 35 * from table

--
[Oo=w=oO]

0
nospam1955 (773)

How to delete a record in an Ms Access Database
Dear Community, I connected Matlab with an Ms Access databse. I already found out how to import, export and update Data my Ms Access Database via the Database Tollbox. But how can I delete a record in Ms Access via Matlab? Thanks for any help! Eric "Eric " > Dear Community, > > I connected Matlab with an Ms Access databse. I already found out how to import, export and update Data my Ms Access Database via the Database Tollbox. But how can I delete a record in Ms Access via Matlab? > > Thanks for any help! > > Eric exec(conn,'delete from myTable whe...

Display records from MS Access Database
Hi I am trying to display a few records from MS Access but I keep getting an error stating: System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'MailingList'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly. I have a database called test.mdb with a table called MailingList, which contains the following data: MailinList MailingListID FirstName LastName WorkPhone EmailAddress 1 Homer Simpson 212K345835 hsimpson@snp.com 2 Carl Carlson 212K352981 ccarlson@snp.com 3 Lenny Leonard 212K363284 lleonard@snp.com What I want my query to do is display the first name and last name in the MailingList table. The query I am using is: string strSQL = "SELECT MailingList.FirstName, MailingList.LastName FROM MailingList"; Which should display the first and last names, when I do that it generates the error I mentioned above. Any idea whats wrong with it I have been working on this for two days and just need some fresh eyes to take a look at it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, braheem Have you tried pasting it into the SQL view of the QBE in Access? Then run it from there! <basithr77@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1120756758.861814.99510@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... Hi I am trying to display a few records from MS Access but I keep getting an error stating: System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: The Microsoft Jet datab...

MS Access Script to import data from external mde database to mdb database
Hi, Does anyone know of a way I can write a script that imports a table from a particular .mde file? I don't seen any obvious way to do it as a macro. Any suggestions if it can be done as a macro or as a written module? My ultimate goal is to have script that clears info out of 1 table in an .mdb file, imports an identically structured table from a .mde file, runs an append query I have in place to copy the data from the imported table to the table in my.mbd file, and then delete the imported table. Any help that could be provided would be greatly appreciated. Best wishes, George Hadley ghadley_00@yahoo.com With DBEngine(0)(0) .Execute "DELETE * FROM Suppliers WHERE SupplierID IN (SELECT SupplierID FROM Northwind.mde.Suppliers)" .Execute "INSERT INTO Suppliers SELECT * FROM Northwind.mde.Suppliers" End With Is this code I would run as a module? Yes or you could use the strings in two separate saved queries. ...

MS Access Database
Hi, I am working on a database to keep track all the caller's info in the database. For example: After the user entered a caller's information in the database, and when that same caller called back again the second time and then some of their information and also the client id automatically appeared on the screen so that the user don't need to retype them again. I want to keep track of each record as new records. The Id and first name will be the same. When I run a report I can link them all together and knowing that this person had called in twice! Any suggesti...

MS Access database
A client of mine has another 3rd party program which uses MS Access database. They want my to create an additional program which is to read this data. My problem is that the database has a password on it. I know there are cracks available at a cost of USD$45.00+. Does anybody have a free crack to retrieve the database password? Would this be unethical or be a copyright of reverse engineering violation? The data is owned by the client so I recon is would be fine to read the data! Regards, Lance It's your data. As long as you don't sell it or use their data in any software that you...

MS Access databases
Hello, I have been trying to read a simple MSAccess database and show the records on screen but no success so far. I have created a DSN (Data Source Name) in my Win 2k box and the connection goes ok. But when I try to return a ResultSet using a simple SELECT statement, ("SELECT * FROM MyTable") no records appear. Database is Ok. It is a very simple table. I don't get *any* error message but also no records from it. Is there anything special I need to do for accessing it? Does anybody have a simple code for accessing MSAccess databases? (From DSN creation till sample code) Thanks in Advance. Java Newbie. import java.sql.*; public class DataBase { public static void main(String[] args) { String data = "jdbc:odbc:YahooAddrBook"; // data base friendly nam try { Class.forName("sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver"); Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection( data, "", ""); Statement st = conn.createStatement(); String q = "SELECT * " + "FROM yahoo_ab " + // table name "WHERE (\"Last Name\" LIKE '"+ args[0]+"') "+ "ORDER BY (\"First Name\")"; System.out.println(q); ResultSet rec = st.executeQuery(q); while(re...

MS Access Database
Interested profiles should be delivered at versatilehr.farook@gmail.com Title: MS Access Database Location-NC Duration-3 months Skills & Experience: MS Access Database experience: Must understand and have experience developing MS Access applications. =95 SQL experience =95 ODBC =95 Importing and exporting excel spreadsheets to and from Access DB =95 Forms development =95 working with DB objects =95 Creating New Databases The Relational Model of Data Storage Creating Relational Database Tables Assigning a Primary Key to a Table =95 Joining tables in Database =95 Queries and Advanced Queries using conditions =95 Macros =95 Reporting =95 Using Datasheets =95 Customizing tool bars Farook Ahmed On 19 May, 19:15, Farook Ahmed <farook.versatil...@gmail.com> wrote: > Interested profiles should be delivered at > versatilehr.far...@gmail.com > > Title: MS Access Database > Location-NC > Duration-3 months > > Skills & Experience: > MS Access Database experience: Must understand and have experience > developing MS Access applications. > =95 SQL experience > =95 ODBC > =95 Importing and exporting excel spreadsheets to and from Access DB > =95 Forms development > =95 working with DB objects > =95 Creating New Databases > =A0The Relational Model of Data Storage > Creating Relational Database Tables > Assigning a Primary Key to a Table > =95 Joining tables in Database > =95 Queries and Advanced Queries using c...

databases.ms-access
hi for fun masti, fashion, articles,mobiles, cars etc plz visit these sites http://www.familypk.com http://www.enttwist.com thanks ...

Adding records to a SQL Server database from MS Access
Thanks in advance for your help. I have just upsized an Access database to SQL Server with the hope of using a fairly extensive Access application that was part of it. But now, the forms will not allow the addition of new records (the >* button is greyed out). The forms use a macro to advance the dataset to a new record. How can I get the additions (inserts) turned back on? Regards. ...

Web resources about - how to get the specified number of records from ms access database - comp.databases.ms-access

John Oliver Shows Why Donald Trump's Wall Couldn't Possibly Work
The border wall proposed by Donald Drumpf ... err... Trump isn't just an incredibly dumb idea. It's an incredibly expensive dumb idea, according ...

How to watch today's Apple event live
CBS News How to watch today's Apple event live CBS News Today, Apple will hold its next big product launch event from its Cupertino, California ...

Full Episode: GMA 03/20/16: HS Students Survive Devastating Bus Crash in Indiana
Paris Terror Suspect Admits Pulling Out of Suicide Bombing; Spring Cleaning Offers Opportunity to Start Fresh

After Salah Abdeslam's arrest, six critical questions
CNN After Salah Abdeslam's arrest, six critical questions CNN (CNN) A wave of relief swept through Brussels and the Belgian security services ...

US deploys Marines to Iraq
After ISIL rocket attack killed US soldier, Pentagon announces more Marines will be deployed on the ground in Iraq.

Watch a Guy Discover How Human Flesh Would Taste Using a Biopsy From His Leg
Ever wondered how tasty you are? In this video, Greg Foot has a biopsy of muscle taken from his leg in order to discover what it tastes like. ...

Tennis tourney director: Women ‘ride on coattails of men’
INDIAN WELLS, Calif. (AP) — The tournament director of the BNP Paribas Open criticized the WTA Tour on Sunday, saying women’s pro tennis players ...

Senate Republican leader: No lame-duck hearing of court pick
WASHINGTON (AP) — No Supreme Court hearings, no votes, not during regular business or a postelection lame-duck session, the Senate's majority ...

Amy Adams Shines At ‘Batman Vs. Superman’ Premiere, Talks Strengths Of Lois Lane
As usual, Amy Adams has once again graced the public with her class and charm. On Sunday, the 41-year-old actress attended the premiere of one ...

Korea Box Office: ‘Zootopia’ Retains Weekend Top Spot
“Zootopia” enjoyed its second weekend on top of the Korea box office in its fifth week of release.