How to import a tab delimited text file into MS Access database

Hi,
I have the following task to be done in VC++ 6.0. I have a tab
delimited text file that needs to be imported into a MS Access table.
The table is created and the table structure is defined using DAO
methods. So now I have to fill this table with the data in the text
files. For a few rows in the text file, the number of columns could be
less than the number of columns in the table. Can anyone please post me
the code to do this. Thanks a ton in advance.

Pradeep wrote:
> I have the following task to be done in VC++ 6.0.

We'd be happy to give you the VBA code, but do you really want to throw away
your C++ and use Microsoft Access for the job?  If you want to keep C++, you
can ask for C++ code in another newsgroup, because we'd just be guessing.

Granny