How to transfer info automatically from an excel data?

Hell

I'm working on a project with an excel database and need help with th
following

This database has some dates that are changed regularly and I need t
make an automate
system so that everytime one of the dates is changed on the Exce
database, it changes

automaticaly the date in 2 different word documents and print the
both
Any ideas on how it can be done

In the case you don't know how to do it on a Word document, I can ge
one of the documents

inside the database, the others (they are too many) can be reformate
to Excel files, but as

external files, that is, not in the same file of the database

Thank you very much for taking your time to read this

By the way, if your solution can be done without programming, muc
better, I don't know of

any programming language
But if you can't think of a way to do it without programming, tell m
anyway and I see if I

can get one of my more nerdy friends to do it for me
Thanks again

0
starriol1 (1)

How to transfer info automatically from an excel data base to a word document OR an excel
Hello. I'm working on a project with an excel database and need help with the following. This database has some dates that are changed regularly and I need to make an automated system so that everytime one of the dates is changed on the Excel database, it changes automaticaly the date in 2 different word documents and print them both. Any ideas on how it can be done? In the case you don't know how to do it on a Word document, I can get one of the documents inside the database, the others (they are too many) can be reformated to Excel files, but as external files, that is, not in ...

Importing data from an Excel spreadsheet into an MS Access database
I need to import data from a spreadsheet that is created new every day into an MS Access database. The data is in a workbook consisting of multiple work sheets. I plan to import using the TransferSpreadsheet method. The name of the spreadsheet will change every day, but the position of the data to be imported will always be the same. Here is my problem: Having never used this method before, I am unsure as to what to put in the Range parameter. The Range is (let's say) B26:L26 in a sheet labeled "TodayData". How would I put that in the Range parameter? Help in VBA only sh...

How to transfer data from MS Excel to labview & Add check boxes and transfer back to excel?
i have some data in the form of quetions with check boxes and text fields in Ms Excel. i want them to be transferred to Labview 8 using program and answer the questions in labview and transfer the answers into Ms Excel spread sheet. Can anyone please help me on these. i m just a beginner and not much familiar to labview. I will be grateful If anyone please post a similar code . Liju Hiii, Liju &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; You can refer to the post <a href="http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?...

how to access data iin a MS Excel file using database components?
Can we read data in columns from an MS Excel file? It is possible to use the usual database components in the Delphi palete to read data in an excel file? but how? ...

How to access data from an MS Excel sheet and import it to a MS Word using LabView?
Hello I would like to know how is it possible to access a specified data( for example row 1 ,column 2 to 5) in an Excel sheet and import it to a word document using LabView. Thanks You can interact with Office application through ActiveX, but you should be warned that it requires opening a lot of properties and going deep into the Office object hierarchy and this does not look nice in LabVIEW. If you open the example finder (Help&gt;&gt;Find Examples) and search for "ActiveX" or "Excel" you should find some examples on the basics of working with Excel. You can do the same with Word, so you can get your data from Excel and put it into Word. If you search here you should also find some threads dealing with this. To learn more about LabVIEW, I suggest you try searching this site and google for LabVIEW tutorials. <a href="http://cnx.rice.edu/content/col10241/latest/" target="_blank">Here</a>, <a href="http://zone.ni.com/devzone/learningcenter.nsf/03f7c60f17aad210862567a90054a26c/55974411828f779086256ce9007504bd" target="_blank">here</a>, <a href="http://www.mech.uwa.edu.au/jpt/tutorial/index.html" target="_blank">here</a>, <a href="http://www.iit.edu/~labview/Dummies.html" target="_blank">here</a> and <a href="http://www.upscale.utoronto.ca/GeneralInterest/LabView.html" target="_blank">here</a...

MS Access Script to import data from external mde database to mdb database
Hi, Does anyone know of a way I can write a script that imports a table from a particular .mde file? I don't seen any obvious way to do it as a macro. Any suggestions if it can be done as a macro or as a written module? My ultimate goal is to have script that clears info out of 1 table in an .mdb file, imports an identically structured table from a .mde file, runs an append query I have in place to copy the data from the imported table to the table in my.mbd file, and then delete the imported table. Any help that could be provided would be greatly appreciated. Best wishes, George Hadley ghadley_00@yahoo.com With DBEngine(0)(0) .Execute "DELETE * FROM Suppliers WHERE SupplierID IN (SELECT SupplierID FROM Northwind.mde.Suppliers)" .Execute "INSERT INTO Suppliers SELECT * FROM Northwind.mde.Suppliers" End With Is this code I would run as a module? Yes or you could use the strings in two separate saved queries. ...

Automatically Importing data from Excel into Access
Hi All! I was wondering if you guys can help with this: I have created an Access database which has a table with identical fields as a tab in an Excel workbook. To update this table (tblClaims), I open it up and delete all rows. Nex, I Import data into the table from Excel (i don't use the Link Tables... function because it corrupted my Excel file last time.) Is there anyway to automate this process? Ideally, I'd like to open the Access file and a macro/program woud run right away - this macro would essentially be doing what I described above. I need to have the excel file and there's no way to eliminate it; but I also need Access for it's powerful queries. Please help! Thanks in advance! To delete all records of a specific table, put this code in a SUB on a form: DoCmd.RunSQL "DELETE [TableName].* FROM [TableName];" Then import the data into the table by adding this code: DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acImport, , "TableName","C:\myDIR \ExcelFile.xls", True, "A1:E500" HTH - Max Vit ...

Data Transfer from MS Access to Oracle
Is it possible to tranafer a MS Access 2000 database to Oracle 81/10g? How to do this? What resources do I need? Please help The Oracle Migration Workbench should be a good choice. http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/migration.html Alternately, a simultanous odbc connect from access to the Oracle DB may help. http://www.oracle.com/technology/docs/tech/windows/odbc/index.html Thanks for help! I proceed a step further. Now the Access Export facility, using System DSN created for Oracle database, can create table structure into the Oracle 8i database. But it can't transfer data and gives the following error: ORA-12571: TNS:packet writer failure. I searched over Internet for this error and tried to find possible causes and remedies. But most of them are about working in Oracle. No suggestion applie to my case. Please help. Thanks for help! I proceed a step further. Now the Access Export facility, using System DSN created for Oracle database, can create table structure into the Oracle 8i database. But it can't transfer data and gives the following error: ORA-12571: TNS:packet writer failure. I searched over Internet for this error and tried to find possible causes and remedies. But most of them are about working in Oracle. No suggestion applies to my case. Please help. ...

Transfer data from one Access database to another
Hi, I've developed a worklist system in Access and I plan to deploy four copies of it to the four users that need it. I said I'll be deploying copies because there is no shared network in the cave I'm working in. Each of the users will have their own copy and work on it on their own machines. It's so 1989 I dunno what to do with myself. Anyway, the manager wants to get a copy of each user's data once a month. So to my problem. I need to develop functionality that will export each of the user's data in a format that can be emailed once a month. The manager wants then to be able to upload the information from the email into a master copy of the database. The unique IDs won't be a problem but the reason I'm posting is that I'm wondering could anyone suggest the best means of exporting the data so it can be emailed and then uploaded to a master database with the exact same data structure. Any advice would be greatly appreciated Luvin Lunch On 23 Jan 2007, "Luvin lunch" <martina_mullin@o2.ie> wrote: >Anyway, the manager wants to get a copy of each user's data once a >month. So to my problem. I need to develop functionality that will >export each of the user's data in a format that can be emailed once a >month. The manager wants then to be able to upload the information >from the email into a master copy of the database. The unique IDs >won't be a problem but the reason I'm posti...

Transfer Access query data to existing Excel spreadsheet
I have a query in Access which returns stock performance data in 3 columns. I need to run COUNTIF and SUMIF functions on this data, and reckon that the easiest way to do this is to export the data to an Excel spreadsheet which contains the necessary functions, then import the resulting data back into an Access table. I investigated the OutputToExcel function, but this creates a new Excel file, which obviously does not have the required COUNTIF and SUMIF functions in it. I also noticed that data can be sent using a DDE link to Excel, but this cannot be used in VBA as part of a modul...

ms access data access pages
hi my self uttam . i am working in r & d organization . friends i need a he lp from u . if any one of u know how add two sections(consisting of caption, header, footer ) be displayed on the same data page in ms access 2003 or 2005.i tried to display two tables on the data page in tabular format but i could not do it. it is allowing to display one table but it is not allowing to display the other table separately in tabular format . i want more than one table in tabular format to be dispalyed in data page separately with some text in-between tables. plz reply me with regards uttam On Mar 24, 5:06 am, kunu...@gmail.com wrote: > hi my self uttam . i am working in r & d organization . friends i > need a he lp from u . if any one of u know how add two > sections(consisting of caption, header, footer ) be displayed on the > same data page in ms access 2003 or 2005.i tried to display two tables > on the data page in > tabular format but i could not do it. it is allowing to display one > table but it is not allowing to display the other table separately in > tabular format . i want more than one table in tabular format to be > dispalyed in data page separately with some text in-between tables. > plz reply me > with regards > uttam Use a form and subforms. ...

Transferring Data from Old Database to Excel File Using SQLPLUS
I have the task ahead of me to map some old data from an old database to a new system. I was given this task and no documentation of the database. I also only have sqlplus access to the DB. Itis oracle version 8.1.5.0.2 I have used the desc 'tablename', to get a feel of the table structures. I am planning on just creating some select queries to extract the data, spool them and then export them to a .csv file where i can then insert into the new database. My question i am having some problems with formatting the output of my queries. Do i need to set the linesize to a certa...

Using xtopdf and pypyodbc to publish MS Access database data to PDF
Wrote a program that lets you publish your MS Access database data to PDF, = using Python, ReportLab, xtopdf (my toolkit) and pypyodbc. Sharing it here. Link: http://jugad2.blogspot.in/2013/04/using-xtopdf-and-pypyodbc-to-publish-ms.h= tml Note: Saw some comments about my blog post on the Python Reddit, which made= me realize that I had not explained that similar code can be used to publi= sh data from any ODBC database (for which you have an ODBC driver, and whic= h is supported by pypyodbc), to PDF. All you have to do is change the conne= ction string in the code, and maybe a few other small tweaks for difference= s between SQL dialects of different RDBMS's. Enjoy. - Vasudev Ram www.dancingbison.com jugad2.blogspot.com ...

Importing MS Access data into MS Word
In the thread "combining multiple address fields into 1 address field", Stuart (?) helped solve that problem. I then tried to set up a mail merge in Word to check how I could use and merge the data. I found the database tool bar and opened the appropriate database - but... I could not find a way to open a particular table or query in order to insert the fields from the query into Word. The procedure I followed was this: - open a blank word .doc - from the database tool bar selected "insert database" - a window opened, headed 'Database' and divided into 3 section: at the top a section titled "data source", a middle section titled "data options", a bottom section titled "insert the data into the document" - "under "data source" I clicked "get data" - a window headed 'Select data source' opened - I navigated to the relevant database (mobmem07.mdb) and selected it. - this added the database location to the "data source" part of the 'database' window - I then looked at the "query options" section I found I could not select a table or query from within the database I had opened. Word had merely defaulted to opening one of the two tables in it. The only querying I could do was on the table it had loaded from the functions Word provided. I could not find a way to open any other table let alone a query. Moreover, I couldn't see a wa...

exporting data from ms access to ms project
Im wondering if any on can help me to export data out of an ms access database into ms project 2002. I want to export a start date and completion data of different projects, which is stored in the database. I think this process can be done invisible to the user, so that when they enter the data into access and save it, it will automatically create a project schedule in ms project, which they can refer to at a later date in the application. I would appreciate if any one can give me any advice on this matter, i.e. VBA code etc or good web sites etc that may be of use. Regards Rob McC, England ...

RE: How can I access data from MS Access?
Peter, I sadly admit that I was wrong. "Doesn't seem to work" is effectivly even more useless than "doesn't work". I give up. Years ago we used to get our FORTRAN card decks back from the DP center with a piece of scrap paper saysing "She No Work". top that. On 5 Feb, 19:40, "Sells, Fred" <f...@adventistcare.org> wrote: > Years ago we used to get our FORTRAN card decks back from the DP center > with a piece of scrap paper saysing "She No Work". top that. I used to use a cross-compiler (targetting some obscure single-c...

Data Transfer from Collation CI Database to a CS Database
I have a client who was installed improperly on a Case Insensitive Collation SQL system and have been working with this system for over a year. For them to move forward in application software versions, they will need to be reinstalled on a Case Sensitive SQL system. I was wondering if anyone has tried this and was willing to provide information that may be of assistance? I have tried various some options within DTS but without success. It would be useful to know which version(s) of MSSQL you are using, as 2000 is quite flexible in how you can work with collations, compared to previous ver...

Web resources about - How to transfer info automatically from an excel data? - comp.databases.ms-access

Piccolo Automatically Sends Users Prints Of Their Photos On Facebook, Instagram
... a popular day for debuting Instagram applications and services, as startup Piccolo announced its beta launch, aimed at allowing users to automatically ...

Facebook Status Update Tagging Now Automatically Suggests Matches for People, Pages and Other Content ...
Facebook has just changed its status update tagging tool to automatically display a drop-down menu of friends, Pages, events and groups you might ...

Meekan - schedule meetings and events automatically on the App Store on iTunes
Get Meekan - schedule meetings and events automatically on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Does Google see automatically generated content as a bad thing? - YouTube
Does Google see automatically generated content as a bad thing (i.e. spam)? If I publish uncopyrighted content on my site that is available from ...

Lesbian mothers to be automatically recognised on birth certificates in SA - AdelaideNow Search Search ...
BOTH lesbian mothers will be recognised on their child’s birth certificate — not just the woman who gives birth — under changes approved by Parliament’s ...

Skippa TV recorder to automatically skip the ad breaks
No stranger to controversy, Australia's IceTV is preparing another challenge to the power of Australia's free-to-air broadcasters.

Emailing porn at work not automatically sackable, court finds
Australia's federal court has upheld a ruling that emailing pornography in the workplace is not automatically a sackable offence.

Shazam iPhone app now listens for music, TV shows automatically
Shazam has updated its iPhone app to tag songs, TV shows and more on its own, no longer requiring users to open the app and tap a button.

App of the day: Human for iPhone automatically tracks your movements
Human for the iPhone is an activity tracker that automatically distinguishes between different types of movement.