Importing data from an Excel spreadsheet into an MS Access database

I need to import data from a spreadsheet that is created new every day
into an MS Access database.  The data is in a workbook consisting of
multiple work sheets.

I plan to import using the TransferSpreadsheet method.  The name of
the spreadsheet will change every day, but the position of the data to
be imported will always be the same.

Here is my problem:  Having never used this method before, I am unsure
as to what to put in the Range parameter.  The Range is (let's say)
B26:L26 in a sheet labeled "TodayData".  How would I put that in the
Range parameter?  Help in VBA only shows how to import from a
spreadsheet with a single sheet.

I worked the problem out for myself.  FYI the range includes the
worksheet name thusly:  "sheet4!B26:K26"