Keep Memo field from highlighting text when click in field?

Is there any way to stop Access from highlighting all the text in a
memo box?  If I click again the text is no longer highlighted, but I
would like to get it to not highlight at all.

Thanks for any help,

ShyGuy
0
Shyguy (80)

Thanks for the response.  It works perfectly.  ;-)

ShyGuy

>In the Control's Enter event, to place the cursor at the beginning of the
>text:
>
>If Not IsNull([FieldName]) Then
>    [FieldName].SelStart = 0
>End If
>
>To place the cursor at the end of the text, use:
>
>[FieldName].SelStart = Len([FieldName])
>
>This will only be in effect if you tab into the control, otherwise
>the cursor will be where ever you click in the control.

0
Shyguy (80)
8/30/2003 5:40:39 PM

Shyguy wrote:

> Is there any way to stop Access from highlighting all the text in a
> memo box?  If I click again the text is no longer highlighted, but I
> would like to get it to not highlight at all.
>
> Thanks for any help,
>
> ShyGuy
0
mgf00 (34)

text fields to memo field
Is there a way to combine text fields into one memo field? This is an existing database. Some people in the database may have several "contact" entries where they have a "note" in a text field. I would like to figure a way to combine all the "note" fields for each person into one memo field. Thank you "RR" <texson552000@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<S6HRb.969$ee6.74@fe2.texas.rr.com>... > Is there a way to combine text fields into one memo field? > > This is an existing database. Some people in the database may have several > "contact" entries where they have a "note" in a text field. I would like to > figure a way to combine all the "note" fields for each person into one memo > field. > > Thank you Create a memo field in your parent table, and then use fConcatChild from www.mvps.org to paste them all together into the memo field. ...

Problem concatenating memo fields in MS access database
I have an access database form where I have a button that is supposed to be appending the contents of 1 memo field to another is behaving non-predictably. The code is: Me![ToDo] = Me![ToDo] & Chr$(13) & Chr$(10) & Me![Studies1] & Chr$(13) & Chr$(10) & Me![Studies2] Me![Meds] = Me![MedsEntered] & Chr$(13) & Chr$(10) & Me![IVF] & Chr$(13) & Chr$(10) & Me![Diet] DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, acRecordsMenu, acSaveRecord, , acMenuVer70 Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong? Could there be a casting problem? (I just want to append the text of 1 field to another field - am I actually assigning objects this way?) Any help would be greatly appreciated. GH ghadley_00@yahoo.com I have managed this in a report without the $ sign e.g. =[FirstName] & " " & [lastname] & Chr(13) & Chr(10) & IIf([job title] Is Not Null,[job title] & Chr(13) & Chr(10),"") It does not use memo fields but I would think they would work OK? James <ghadley_00@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1131535433.245165.221450@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... >I have an access database form where I have a button that is supposed > to be appending the contents of 1 memo field to another is behaving > non-predictably. The code is: > > Me![ToDo] = Me![ToDo] & Chr$(13) & Chr$(10) & Me![Studies1] & > Chr$(13) & Chr$(10) & Me![Studies2] > Me![Meds] = Me![MedsEnter...

Moving text from alpha fields to memo/formatted memo field
Hi I have a small app where I have a few alpha fields for text comments. Now I would like to change these fields to one memo or formatted memo field. How? I have tried and managed to move texts in ascii-format with delimiters and separators useing TextStream. I have also managed to import, by importAsciiVar, it back to paradox table but not in memo or f-memo fields, only in alpha field. The problem is that the length of alpha field is only 255 chars and I would need more, not moch but a little. You have some tricks, I'm sure, so would you tell me too. Thanks and greetings ...

MS Qry and text field to date field
I am using MS Query to pull files (from IBM AS400) and put them in Excel. However, when I do this the dates are now text fields. The text/ Date field looks like this: 20070331 (YYYYMMDD) I would like the change this text to a date field so Excel will see it as a date. Can someone please help me? I have looked all over the place for a solution and I have found nothing. Also, if you know of a good place to get information on MS query please let me know. /Thanks! wwolford wrote: > I am using MS Query to pull files (from IBM AS400) and put them in > Excel. However, when I do this the dates are now text fields. The text/ > Date field looks like this: 20070331 (YYYYMMDD) > > > I would like the change this text to a date field so Excel will see > it as a date. > > Can someone please help me? I have looked all over the place for a > solution and I have found nothing. > > Also, if you know of a good place to get information on MS query > please let me know. > > /Thanks! > In Access you could use DateSerial. Ex: x ="20070331" ? dateserial(left(x,4),Mid(x,5,2),mid(x,7,2)) ...

MS Access Memo Fields
Hi I am a novice at Access (2002) and I need some help. I want to use a query to interrogate a memo field which contains the body of an email but despite help with the syntax etc. I can not get it to return any records. Can anyone tell me if there are limitations using queries on Memo fields? For example, do they just look at the first 255 characters, all the field contents or just not work at all The query I am running is: SELECT Emails.* FROM Emails WHERE ucase(Emails.MessageTxt) Like '%BUY%' Or ucase(Emails.MessageTxt) Like '%SELL%' ORDER BY Emails.[Message#]; I was also unsure whether the Like function is case sensitive Thanks <philip.spinks@gartmore.com> wrote in message news:1181653682.879684.93670@x35g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > Hi > > I am a novice at Access (2002) and I need some help. I want to use a > query to interrogate a memo field which contains the body of an email > but despite help with the syntax etc. I can not get it to return any > records. > > Can anyone tell me if there are limitations using queries on Memo > fields? For example, do they just look at the first 255 characters, > all the field contents or just not work at all > > The query I am running is: > > SELECT Emails.* > FROM Emails > WHERE ucase(Emails.MessageTxt) Like '%BUY%' Or > ucase(Emails.MessageTxt) Like '%SELL%' > ORDER BY Emails.[Message#]; > > I was also unsure whether the Lik...

Copy first line of a memo field to a text field

Accessing text form fields name=field[label]

MS Access Memo field question?
Hi I was wondering is it possible to read write to a memo field in ms access, the same way you would read write to a text field? I have my database set up and reading writeing to the databse ok using text field but I have to now store strings which will contain 316 characters e.g 1315259804765771089746208008724780151971640940654061 5945089711350055105440014387233852223755558178959373 5901729523358226196346901333363266720160161567476750 8698500810033377223926558621622404221161922571217657 5908662820038302522362188659394554116014527409368579 573295108852401025657242056374503972313949815709 6436944847683848865450458408521580987232589912971236 713653320010771954202838636539445174893761859498584761 774348548858284051610193336458404802244737321229315795 259346400597219730922809042994571064196264789556436973 256754063980517342616225212190669661339367714653468330 0777901869239185845560584199360795573155 I need to do it beacuse Im encrypting ever thing in the database, Thank if you can help Niall ...

Pasting 1st line of memo field to a text field (revisited)
A little while ago Ron P kindly responded to my inquiry on how to copy the first line of memo field into a text field, using a query: left([MemoField],instr(1,[MemoField],vbCrLf)-1) This is great, but I would like to do this on a form, so that the person entering the memo can use a button to paste the 1st line to a title (text) field. I'm having trouble setting up the code to do this. I'd also appreciate some ideas on how to get the 2nd and 3rd lines copied to other fields. Thanks Alex alexsg@msn.com.au wrote: > A little while ago Ron P kindly responded to my inquiry on how to copy > the first line of memo field into a text field, using a query: > > left([MemoField],instr(1,[MemoField],vbCrLf)-1) > > This is great, but I would like to do this on a form, so that the > person entering the memo can use a button to paste the 1st line to a > title (text) field. I'm having trouble setting up the code to do this. > I'd also appreciate some ideas on how to get the 2nd and 3rd lines > copied to other fields. > > Thanks > > Alex > Here's some code you can modify. This opens up a table called Table3 and reads 2 records in this table that have memos. You can change the count if you like. It attempts to read and display the first 3 lines of the memo before moving on to the next record. If there are only 1 or 2 lines, it displays them then goes on to the next record. It's possible that at the end of ...

SQL Server View integer field shows as text field in Access
Hi All! I have an SQL Server View where my field in the view is an integer field and works well. When I link to it from Access, the field is defined as a text field in Access. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening or how to fix it? Thanks in advance! KB On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 20:31:43 -0700 (PDT), kevinfbutt <kevin.butt@iavalley.edu> wrote: That's quite unusual. Can you post the SQL for that field in that view? What version of Access and SQL Server? Fully patched? Can you replicate the problem with a view in one of the SQL Server sample databases? -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >Hi All! > >I have an SQL Server View where my field in the view is an integer >field and works well. When I link to it from Access, the field is >defined as a text field in Access. > >Does anyone have any idea why this is happening or how to fix it? > >Thanks in advance! > >KB Is the column in the view the result of a calculation? If so, try applying the CAST or CONVERT function to coerce the result back into an integer. "kevinfbutt" <kevin.butt@iavalley.edu> wrote in message news:162bd7b3-e29e-4aba-bb57-e92bfd689684@2g2000hsn.googlegroups.com... > Hi All! > > I have an SQL Server View where my field in the view is an integer > field and works well. When I link to it from Access, the field is > defined as a text field in Access. > > Does anyone have any idea why this is happening or how to fix it? > >...

access97, sql2005 memo field in a linked table shows as a text field
I've got two tables in sql2005 which have an 'ntext' field when I linked the first table in access97 last week using an odbc data source the access-field type was 'memo' when I link the 2nd table today, it is linked as a text(255) field, ditto for the first table if I link it today if I link the 2nd table using access2003 (and the same odbc data source) it is linked as a memo field I don't think anything was changed on sql2005 or access97 since linkage of the first table produce the correct field type does anyone know what is required to get access97 to link a memo field ? On Aug 21, 12:59 pm, Roger <lesperan...@natpro.com> wrote: > I've got two tables in sql2005 which have an 'ntext' field > when I linked the first table in access97 last week using an odbc data > source the access-field type was 'memo' > > when I link the 2nd table today, it is linked as a text(255) field, > ditto for the first table if I link it today > > if I link the 2nd table using access2003 (and the same odbc data > source) it is linked as a memo field > > I don't think anything was changed on sql2005 or access97 since > linkage of the first table produce the correct field type > > does anyone know what is required to get access97 to link a memo > field ? If I change the sql table field from 'ntext' to 'text' and relink, the access field is now 'memo', but when I display the...

Access treating Memo like a Text field
Hi, I have an web app and I am using access 2002 and VB.net. I am using a data adapter to fill a dataset. I am retrieving product descriptions, some are long and i have used a field of memo datatype to save them in. The problem is sometimes I can only retrieve the first 255 characters in a memo field and other times I can retrieve the full product descriptions which can be over 640 charaters. The problem is consistent, the same fields are always truncated to 255 characters and the others are always displayed in full. Has anyone heard of this before? Any ideas on where I can look? Thanks for any help. Sling Blade, Jet's maximum column width for a text column is 255 characters. Jet is the database engine behind Access. So, Access' maximum column with for a text column is 255 characters. There is no easy way around this. "sling blade" <compassSoftware@gmail.com> wrote in message news:9af6038a.0503210147.2b624d63@posting.google.com... > Hi, > > I have an web app and I am using access 2002 and VB.net. I am using a > data adapter to fill a dataset. > > I am retrieving product descriptions, some are long and i have used a > field of memo datatype to save them in. > > The problem is sometimes I can only retrieve the first 255 characters > in a memo field and other times I can retrieve the full product > descriptions which can be over 640 charaters. > > The problem is consistent, the same fields are always tr...

Parsing out data on text field in MS ACCESS
Hi All, A newbie here having a hard time figuring out how to parse out the City, State and Zip from a text field. I have a text field called "Registration" with a size of 40. In this field there are city, state and zip information. I need to seperate all three items into their own respective fields. Unfortunately, the information varies in size and location. An example, would be: "LOS ANGELES CA90063 ", while another record would be "LOS ANGELES CA90063". If anyone can point me to any references or examples on the web, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Assuming that you have "inherited" this structure, and need to sort it out one time, after which it will stay in its separate fields, I'd suggest this procedure: Export the table to Excel. Use Data - Text to Columns to separate the data Re-import to Access. HTH - Turtle "Ronnie" <cyberron28@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:51be4a51.0401081529.2b96be83@posting.google.com... > Hi All, > > A newbie here having a hard time figuring out how to parse out the > City, State and Zip from a text field. I have a text field called > "Registration" with a size of 40. In this field there are city, state > and zip information. I need to seperate all three items into their > own respective fields. Unfortunately, the information varies in size > and location. An example, would be: > "...

multiple conditions in a join, access doesn't like on (table1.field=table2.field and table1.field=table3.field)
Hi I have written the following query and am having problems with the last outer join in ms access... it doesn't like the multiple conditions that I have in there, if I have just one or the other its OK but not both... and I have tried putting the second condition in a where clause but then i don't get an outer join i'm pulling my hair out on this one... i would be extremely greatful for some ideas... SELECT ro.thickness,ro.width,ro.grade,sum(ro.pcs) as pieces, ro.length,GT.thicknessid,t.thicknessid,gt.gradethicknessgroupid, gtd.gradeid, gr.gradeid FROM(((NewOrders as RO LEFT OUTER JOIN Grades as GR on GR.gradename=ro.grade) LEFT OUTER JOIN thicknesses as t on t.imperialdecimal=ro.thickness) LEFT OUTER JOIN GradeThicknessGroups as GT on GT.thicknessid=t.thicknessid) LEFT OUTER JOIN GradeThicknessGroupDetail as GTD on (GTD.GradeThicknessGroupID=GT.GradeThicknessGroupID and gtd.gradeid=gr.gradeid) where gtd.gradeid=gr.gradeid GROUP BY ro.thickness,ro.width,ro.grade, ro.length,t.thicknessid,gr.gradeid,gt.thicknessid, gt.gradethicknessgroupid, gtd.gradeid Order By ro.thickness,ro.width my tables looks like this [NewOrders] ID (PK) Width Thickness Grade Length [Grade] GradeID (PK) GradeName [GradeThicknessGroups] GradeThicknessGroupID (PK) ThicknessID (FK: [Thickness]) [GradeThicknessGroupsDetails] GradeThicknessGroupDetailID (PK) GradeThicknessGroupID GradeID (FK: [Grade]) [Thickness] ThicknessID (PK) ImperialDecimal oops i left the where statement in.. r...

How to link fields in MS word document to Access database
Anyone have experience in linking fields in an MS Word document to an access database? What I am considering doing is taking an existing fill-in-the fields word document, for which I cannot now save the data, and allow it to be opened with no data, have the fields filled in and then save the data in an Access database. I also want to later select the document (from a file in the database), open the word document and populate the fields from the database. Of course if there are then any updates I want to put them back into the database. Workable? Anyone with sample code? Bob Alston On Jun 10, 6:21=A0pm, Bob Alston <bobalst...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Anyone have experience in linking fields in an MS Word document to an > access database? Hello Bob, Instead of Word documents I use RTF-documents. RTF-documents act just like Word documents in Word. The difference is that RFT-documents are plain text-files, and can easily be processed in Access to find - with the appropriate placeholders - the filled in information. HBInc. > > What I am considering doing is taking an existing fill-in-the fields > word document, for which I cannot now save the data, and allow it to be > opened with no data, have the fields filled in and then save the data in > an Access database. =A0I also want to later select the document (from a > file in the database), open the word document and populate the fields > from the database. =A0Of course if there are then ...

How Do I Get Rid Of Coded Characters In An Access Database Memo Fields
The letter or symbol " � " appears in the memo field of my Access database. I tried to use search and replace to delete it, but even though I can see it the search and replace feature can not find it. It appears that the " � " is a line feed symbol because when I paste a passage into Microsoft Word it appears at the end of a line before a paragraph mark. The memo field is the passage field in my KJV Bible database, so there are over 31,000 records affected by the symbol. Below is a sample: And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness {was} � upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the � face of the waters. How do I delete the symbol from the field? The database was originally prepared in Lotus Approach and converted to an Access database. Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide. buggabugga77@yahoo.com First, find out what Ascii character the symbol is, e.g.: ? Asc(Right("And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness {was} �",1)) You can the use the Replace function to replace it with (say) a space: Replace("And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness {was} �", Chr(236), " ") Do that in an Update query to apply it to all records in your table. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia. Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html "Bugga Bugga" <buggabugga@nomail.com> wrote in message news:tu3...

Forcing a New Line in a Text Field in MS Access using VB
Heya! I feel I'm beating an old horse to death with this question but I can't get around the problem. I want to update a text field on a form with a string from a VB module. I need enter/linefeeds in the string. I've tried: Chr(10) & Chr(13) Chr(13) & Chr(10 vbnewline vbcrlf none of which seem to work. I've set the properties for the text box to [Enter Key Behavior] = 'New Line In Field' and [Can Grow] = 'yes'. At the moment, my code looks like this: celsql = celsql _ & "Program: " & encname _ & vbCrLf _ & vbCrLf _ & "Start Time: " & sttim _ & vbCrLf _ & "Participants: " & numpart _ & vbCrLf _ & "Confirmed by Curator: " & cbc _ & vbCrLf _ & "Client: " & clntnm _ & vbCrLf _ & "Contact: " & cntct _ & vbCrLf _ & vbCrLf Forms(frm)(bts) = celsql If I toss this string into a [MsgBox], it comes out fine. It's just something about the text field... I'm working in MSAccess 2007, but need it backwards compatible to 2003. I'd really appreciate any advice. Cheers, KG I've seen this type of problem before, but I typically just use a separate text box for each data field. Is there a par...

HELP! Retriving field names and properties from MS Access database using ASP
Hi everyone! I have a really frustrating error and need help. I&#8217;m trying to do a function that gets the properties and names of the fields in a MS Access database using ASP. I haven&#8217;t programmed in a while so I&#8217;m quite lost. Once I have the my database structure I will insert the corresponding fields from a web form but the database is huge and I want to be able to change the database and form without changing the ASP code all the time. This is my function that is not working yet. I cant seem to connect properly to the database... Function InsertDataBase() '# I connect with Conn earlier which works fine. Dim Rec Set Rec = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Record") Dim Fld DBUrl = Server.MapPath("/_Data/Mydb.mdb") '# "http://myserver/_Data/Mydb.mdb" '# Get the database structure Dim ConnDir Set ConnDir = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") Response.write Server.MapPath("/_Data/") 'ConnDir.Provider = "ExOLEDB.DataSource" '# This row gives the error: Provider cannot be found. It may not be properly installed. ConnDir.Open "http://myserver/_Data" '# This row (_Data is a directory) gives the error: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified Rec.Open "http://myserver/_Data/Mydb.mdb", ConnDir 'Rec.Open DBUrl, Conn, adModeReadWrite '# Validate each field according to the stru...

how to import text field from MySQL db to MS Access 2003 using ImportXML
Hi Guys, I'm trying to import data out of MySQL db to MS Access 2003 using ImportXML. I don't have any problems doing the import, except for one table with a "text" field defined. I'm getting an error message saying "The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. Try inserting or pasting less data.". Thanks, Do you have to use ImportXML? Why can't you use the ODBC driver to MySQL? Linda <nepifanio@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1137431763.824498.100740@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi Guys, > > I'm trying to import data out of MySQL db to MS Access 2003 using > ImportXML. I don't have any problems doing the import, except for one > table with a "text" field defined. I'm getting an error message saying > "The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to > add. Try inserting or pasting less data.". > > Thanks, > MS Access is not allowed to directly access the data from mysql db. The data from mysql db is exported in xml format using a system (with user login/password) and then imported into MS Access. I'm not exactly sure what cosmic events make it work for me, but I do it all the time. I access tables in a MySQL database using MS Access. I make edits and run reports. Linda <nepifanio@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1137532447.886457.233460@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > MS Acces...

Get the real type of columns from MS Access databases(OLEObject, text, memo, numeric)
Hello, I made one application that opens MS Access databases.And I have one problem.How can I find the real data type of columns(text, memo, OLEObject, numeric) like it is into Access.I tried with resultSetMetaData.getColumnType(columnIndex) but I receive java.sql.Types.I have two columns that contains OLEObjects(images).But I receive two different types for columns : VARCHAR once, and for second column SMALLINT.I only want to see the types like in Access(OLEObjects, Text, Numeric, Memo...).Thanks in advance! Best regards, Calin Pop ...

How to convert Number Field to Text Field
I'm newbie in Filemaker, currently I'm using Filemaker pro v 6.01 on Windows XP. I have a small problem. I'm trying to make a solution for Hotel Rate. I want to change the USD. 0.00 to "Included" for breakfast rate which already included in the room rate. Anybody can help, will be much appreciated. Thanks. "Adhie" <priyadi77@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ba1b5c27.0404080446.21e110b2@posting.google.com... > I'm newbie in Filemaker, currently I'm using Filemaker pro v 6.01 on > Windows XP. I have a small problem. I'm trying to make a ...

Linking A Text Field With A Number Field
Is there any way to link a field I'll call StudentId in Table1 with StudentId in Table2? In Table1, StudentId is a number and in Table2 it's a text field. The values match up fine so other than one being a number and the other a text field, everything else would be okay. I know I can create an append query to copy, say, Table2 to e.g. Table3 and make StudentId a number field in Student3 but wondered if there's a more "elegant" solution. Thanks, Sheldon Potolsky On Mar 6, 11:42=A0am, Sheldon <SHPsalm...@aol.com> wrote: > Is there any way to link a field I'll call StudentId in Table1 with > StudentId in Table2? =A0In Table1, StudentId is a number and in Table2 > it's a text field. =A0The values match up fine so other than one being a > number and the other a text field, everything else would be okay. =A0I > know I can create an append query to copy, say, Table2 to e.g. Table3 > and make StudentId a number field in Student3 but wondered if there's > a more "elegant" solution. > > Thanks, > > Sheldon Potolsky You could use Cstr() or Clng() functions - depending on which side you're doing the connection. If you are going from a number to text convert it to Text with a Cstr() or vice versa. Sol. Sheldon wrote: > Is there any way to link a field I'll call StudentId in Table1 with > StudentId in Table2? In Table1, StudentId is a number and in Table2 > it's a text field. ...

Changing drop-down field to text field.
I am working on creating an editable grid (for use in adding, deleting, and editing rows back to an Oracle database). I have a JSP that posts back to a servlet, which in turns posts to a WebLogic SFSB and, from there, to the database. On the front end, all cells appear as text fields. However, for certain cells, when the user clicks on the cell, the text field turns into a drop-down field (i.e. Select object), defaulting to the value in the text field (unless the field is blank, in which case the drop-down defaults to the first entry in the drop-down). Once the user has selected a new en...

Changing Text Field to ported field
I did a search, and maybe I'm looking things up using the wrong criteria. I apologize if this has been discussed before, and if it has, please let me know where to find it. Thanks. FMPro V6.04 Windows XP Our users are currently entering in all SW code associated with a problem into a text field, using paragraph returns or comma's as delimiters. To make metric gathering more useful, I created a child database to collect the SW mods individually (with all the details that go with them), and have created portal on my main database to this child database so that they can enter in the ...

Web resources about - Keep Memo field from highlighting text when click in field? - comp.databases.ms-access

File:Map of Oklahoma highlighting Oklahoma County.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I, the copyright holder of this work, release this work into the public domain . This applies worldwide. This file contains additional information, ...

Calgary bobsled deaths has Whistler highlighting security
The Whistler Sliding Centre is highlighting its strict security that prevents public access after-hours, in response to a tragic Calgary incident ...

Apple debuts new iPhone 6s ads highlighting ‘Hey Siri’ and power advances
... more news on iOS Devices , Apple , and video continue reading at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Apple debuts new iPhone 6s ads highlighting ...

Highlighting A Law Professor Who’s Helping To Support Vaccination
The public interest fight for vaccinations has already begun.

Spotify Launches ‘Year in Music’ Highlighting 2015 Listening Habits
... In addition, the site allows users to create a Year in Music card for their stats, which can be shared on social media. Outside of highlighting ...

Apple's Cook Kicks Off iPhone Event by Highlighting FBI Debate
Bloomberg Apple's Cook Kicks Off iPhone Event by Highlighting FBI Debate Bloomberg Apple Inc.'s Tim Cook kicked off an event designed for ...

Our Principles super PAC puts up anti-Trump ad highlighting protests
The spot a sucker punch thrown by a Trump supporter at a protester on Wednesday in Fayetteville, North Carolina

Blue-letter Bible highlighting OT passages about Jesus is top seller
A Bible with Old Testament passages relating to Jesus marked in blue is the top selling specialty Bible in North America.

Microsoft Turns Table On Old Apple Mac Vs. PC Ads Highlighting Cortana , Touch And Windows Hello
In what seems like ages, we're now seeing indicators that Microsoft is bringing highly competitive innovation to the notebook and desktop computing ...

California water agency's land purchase rattles growers, highlighting farm-city tensions
The nation's largest distributor of treated drinking water became the largest landowner in a remote California farming region for good reason: ...