MS Access Create form / report with multiple pages using different background images

MS Access Create form / report with multiple pages using different
background images

Hi,

Would like to have users fill out a multipage form, and then click a
print button, which pulls up the info just entered for a particular
record and print out multiple pages of forms, each page having a
different image as background.

1) Anyone know how to make a form with multiple pages that different
images as background?

2) Anyone know a way to create a multipage report where each page has a
different background image (but the data across all of the pages come
from the same record)?

Thanks,

George

ghadley_00@yahoo.com

0
ghadley_00 (35)

Access Report Using MS Document Imaging
hope someone can help me. Currently, I am printing four, multi-page Access 2003 Reports to MS Document Imaging, then manually combining them to form a single document for distribution. Can anyone suggest a method by which this can be automated using VBA, preferrably with the final document being saved to a pre-defined network location, without the need to confirm the location? Basically I am seeking to make an entire process, including report generation into a one-click operation. TIA for any help. Bill Hounslow ...

Using Sendkeys method and MS Paint to extract embedded images in MS Access
I have a database with hundreds of embedded photos (Microsoft Photo 3.0) Many are larger than 1 MB. I tried Stephen Lebans macro but it did not work probably for the aforementioned reasons Now I am trying to use the copy portion of Stephens macro and then open MS Paint using Sendkeys to Paste and save. The Sendkeys method is opening the Paint app but not executing the paste command. Wondering what I am doing wrong. I have only ever use sendkeys once and that was 8 years ago, my memory is a bit fuzzy Here's the sendkeys macro; It seems to fail on the appactivate command tho I do not know why. The code is taken from the Help file for a similar example for the calculator app, and that works fine. Appreciate any tips. Dim ReturnValue, I ReturnValue = Shell("MSPAINT.EXE", 1) Me.RecordsetClone.MoveFirst 'Do While Not Me.RecordsetClone.EOF Me.Bookmark = Me.RecordsetClone.Bookmark 'Save the picture ' Me.OLEBound19.SetFocus DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdCopy AppActivate ReturnValue SendKeys "%EP" SendKeys "%FS~" SendKeys "%~" SendKeys "%Fx~" Are you using the ExtractInventoryOLE solution? It sounds like you are using the older Clipboard based solution. Use the latest version here: http://www.lebans.com/oletodisk.htm NEW - Feb 06/2006 ExtractInventoryOLE.zip A2K or higher ONLY! This version saves the entire contents of a table containing OLE Objects to disk. Does NOT require the original application that s...

How to creat thumbnails of jpg images in MS-Access database
Hi there, This is my first time here,.....I am a Perl developer by trade but currently working on Access database. Anyway,...I use this artical from Microsoft knowldge base number (285820) to creat a database that contains few .jpg images. My question is; how can I create a thumbnail imges for those jpg images and, if how can I get the the original jpg image to be displayed once I click on the thumbnail? Thanks for yoyr help. Tim You can use an image control(s) then use the width and height propertie(s) of your control(s). Make sure that the size mode property of the image contorl (in t...

ms access data access pages
hi my self uttam . i am working in r & d organization . friends i need a he lp from u . if any one of u know how add two sections(consisting of caption, header, footer ) be displayed on the same data page in ms access 2003 or 2005.i tried to display two tables on the data page in tabular format but i could not do it. it is allowing to display one table but it is not allowing to display the other table separately in tabular format . i want more than one table in tabular format to be dispalyed in data page separately with some text in-between tables. plz reply me with regards uttam On Mar 24, 5:06 am, kunu...@gmail.com wrote: > hi my self uttam . i am working in r & d organization . friends i > need a he lp from u . if any one of u know how add two > sections(consisting of caption, header, footer ) be displayed on the > same data page in ms access 2003 or 2005.i tried to display two tables > on the data page in > tabular format but i could not do it. it is allowing to display one > table but it is not allowing to display the other table separately in > tabular format . i want more than one table in tabular format to be > dispalyed in data page separately with some text in-between tables. > plz reply me > with regards > uttam Use a form and subforms. ...

Access needs to be installed for me to use MS Access
Hi, Is it required for MS Access to be installed on machines on which I need to deploy windows app which uses MS Access as its backend. If no then how do I access and wrie to access database? Thanks, Vikas. <vikassah@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1166161668.556801.183030@n67g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > Is it required for MS Access to be installed on machines on which I > need to deploy windows app which uses MS Access as its backend. If no > then how do I access and wrie to access database? If Access, or the Access runtime (from the developer extensions) is not on the user's machine, then the front-end can be written in a language that supports either DAO or ADO, both of which are available in libraries that are compatible with classic VB (through V6), C++, C#, or VB.NET. There are ther programming languages that can use Windows DLLs, too. Just for the record, though even Microsoft makes the same slip, what you have is _not_ an Access backend, but a Jet database engine backend. DAO support for Jet is available in the "MDAC 5.0" and earlier, and ADO support is available in that, and later versions of MDAC (Microsoft Data Access Components). Larry Linson Microsoft Access MVP ...

Accessing MS-Access from OpenRoad using ActiveX
Hi I'm wanting to conect to an MS-Access MDB file from an OpenRoad program using ActiveX. Can someone tell me the files I need to use/register for Windows XP? Any other help or suggestions would be most appreciated. Darren dharvey911@hotmail.com ...

Create report in MS-ACCESS
Hello, I'm new in creating report in Ms-Access and I have some questions. I want to display a text Hong Kong Dollars when a field in my database is = "HKD" and display a text Patacas when this field is = "MOP". Is there possible? I'm using Visual Basic 6 to "access" the database. Input data, read data from the db, print the report that is made inside the MS-ACCESS. Can someone help me? Cheers! Claudia On 27 Jul 2005 21:51:17 -0700, "cdolphin88@yahoo.co.uk" <cdolphin88@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: One popular way to do that is to have a ...

Playing & recording WAVE-type sound in MS Access
I've followed the instructions found on Microsoft's site... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;149119&Product=acc97 Here are those instructions... To play and record sounds, follow these steps: Create the following new table in Design view: Table: Messages ----------------------- Field Name: Message Data Type: OLE Object Save the table as Messages, and then close the table. Create a new form in Design view based on the Messages table. Add the following controls to the form: Bound Object Frame: Name: Message ...

Does MS Access db have problems with multiple users access it at once?
I am developing an Access db which will be used by multiple users. My questions are: Does MS Access have problems with multiple users accessing the db at once? If yes, what is your solution to this problem? I was informed that Access is not a good application for multiple users accessing it at once. Thank you for your assistance to this issue of mine. Will the users just be reading, or will multiple users be writing at the same time? I've seen data corruption in older (Access '97) databases with large numbers of users reading and writing. I haven't seen any corruption where...

Using VBA to toggle from MS Word to MS Access?
Access 2003, Windows XP SP2 I have an application that generates a word document populated with a variety of fields from Access tables. The word document is generated when the user presses a button (cmdGenerateAgreement) on a form (frmTransaction). I want the process to work as follows: 1. User presses button 2. Word document is opened and populated 3. Access screen becomes visible with a message box 4. User presses Ok 5. Word screen becomes visible for finalization My question is how do I achieve steps 3 and 5? I've tried SetFocus, Access Web's API: Manipulate Window (fSetAccessWindow), and a lot of browsing in the newsgroups. Nothing seems to work. My guess is that this functionality will require a call to the Windows API. I've read all the relevant sections in my Access books, and nothing specific to this situation is mentioned. Can this functionality be accessed using VBA? If so, any help or direction would be appreciated. If not, can anyone think of a work around? Thank you, Kelii My super easy merge does all 5 steps...and you can "enable" ANY screen for merge with ONE line of code.... The sample I have can be found here: http://www.members.shaw.ca/AlbertKallal/msaccess/msaccess.html What is nice/interesting about my sample is that is specially designed to enable ANY form with ONE LINE of code.... Thus, each time you build a new form, you can word merge enable it with great ease. Make sure you read the instructions from above, and y...

How to connect MS Access form to MS SQL Server
Hello all I created an application which use MS Access 2000 as user interface and MS SQL Server 2000 as backend. If I want to get data from MS SQL Sever 2000 and display them on the MS Access 2000 form, where do I set the database connection to the form (i.e. tell the form to get data from MS SQL server database)? Thanks Bon In Windows control panel, admin tools, data sources (ODBC), create a system DSN of type SQL server and fill in the parameters for your SQL database. In Access, select file / get external data, files of type ODBC. Select machine data source, select the DSN you created and the table(s) you need. ...

Web resources about - MS Access Create form / report with multiple pages using different background images - comp.databases.ms-access

Cosmic microwave background radiation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
With a traditional optical telescope , the space between stars and galaxies (the background ) is completely dark. However, a sufficiently sensitive ...

Android App OStream Speeds Up Facebook Experience By Synchronizing Content In Background
Facebook’s newly revamped Android application was rebuilt with a focus on speed, and startup oStream wants to help users of devices on that operating ...

Background for Dick Armey’s Endorsement of “Nothing for the Nation”
To truly grasp the profound nature of Dick Armey’s endorsement of Nothing for the Nation: Who Got What Out of Iraq, one must understand the events ...

Parse launches analytics tool, background jobs feature at first Developer Day conference
Parse , the Facebook-owned app development platform, held its first Developer Day conference in San Francisco Thursday, and the company launched ...

Easy Background Tasks in ASP.NET
As I work on the badge implementation for Stack Overflow, I needed a way to call the code that detects and awards the badges out of band. Traditionally ...

Cool Wallpapers & Backgrounds for iPad Lite for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Cool Wallpapers & Backgrounds for iPad Lite on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Apple/FBI fight looks destined to go all the way to the Supreme Court as more background is revealed
... doubt about Apple’s determination to fight the matter all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court, that doubt appears to be removed by further background ...

Play YouTube in the background with this trick
... has found an interesting little trick, or should we say bug, using Google’s Chrome browser that allows you to leave videos playing in the background. First ...

Opera claims you're using 30 percent of your mobile data on background apps
... through it. Unless you're predominantly on Wi-Fi then you're likely wondering where all of that data is going. The answer, of course, is background ...

Everyone manually closes all their background apps, right?
Apple software engineering VP Craig Federighi recently dispelled one of the more long-standing myths about iPhone battery life. In short, if ...