MS Access database work

This is prob well off topic but I need an Access person to do a 2-3
hours work on a database for me - does anyone know of the correct
place to ask?

The database is being used by a company but it now has a problem.

Its Access 97 and the problem is with Word Automation

Best regards

James

James,

I can help you. Email me at the address below.

--
                                         PC Datasheet
Your Resource For Help With Access, Excel And Word Applications

"James" <jameshartley7@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> This is prob well off topic but I need an Access person to do a 2-3
> hours work on a database for me - does anyone know of the correct
> place to ask?
>
> The database is being used by a company but it now has a problem.
>
> Its Access 97 and the problem is with Word Automation
>
> Best regards
>
> James

0
spam8773 (270)
11/28/2003 9:09:35 PM
Probably off-topic?!?

Read the Daily FAQ Posting and your questions will be answered!

--
     1+1=3... Think About It.

0
c.grimsby (825)