No access to .dbf files in access 97 after installing access 2003

Hello,

I need to maintain an access97 database that is linked to dbf's, but
after having installed access 2003, when I try to link a .dbf file to
an access97 database, I only have access and odbc when the dialog box
to choose the external table comes up.

I tried going to control panel and change my office 97 setup.

When I go to the data access option, dbf is grayed out with a
checkmark in it and it states that dbf access is already installed.

Yet, I don't have access to that option when trying to link my dbf
table to the access97 database.

Any way to get that option back on?

Thanks!

Web resources about - No access to .dbf files in access 97 after installing access 2003 - comp.databases.ms-access

Rooting and installing Android 1.5 JesusFreke - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
More information at: android.noisepages.com/2009/05/rooting-pics/

Installing ClearCal Anti-Glare Film for Glossy Displays - YouTube
Demonstration of how to install a RadTech ClearCal Anti-Glare Film on a MacBook Pro. ClearCal eliminates glare on glossy displays like Apple's ...

The builder of a south-west Sydney unit block where a young woman plunged to her death during a ferocious fire told a certifier to reduce ...

Nine Sydney councils are getting ready to turn off the lights – 13,000 of them – to save more than $20 million.

Iran installing new nuclear equipment

Gillard defends installing Slipper