Open the previous version database in ms-access 2010

Hi all,

When I try to open the previous version database in Ms-Access 2010 is
not working. Please help me and solve my problem.

Naushad

0
nhaider (21)

"Naushad" <nhaider@kockw.com> wrote in message
> When I try to open the previous version database in Ms-Access 2010
> is not working. Please help me and solve my problem.

If you still have a copy of your old version of Access, use it to follow
these steps:
    http://allenbrowne.com/recover.html

Then try opening the database with A2010 again.

AllenBrowne (3681)
6/27/2010 9:52:28 AM
On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 02:24:57 -0700 (PDT), Naushad <nhaider@kockw.com>
wrote:

>When I try to open the previous version database in Ms-Access 2010 is
>not working. Please help me and solve my problem.

What error messages are you getting or what are your symptoms?

Tony
--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
ttoews (2789)