populate text box when user enters data in another text box

hi,
I'm very new to Access and have been searching newsgroups for a few
days but can't find exactly what I need.
I want to be able to do the following:
* user enters patient's hospital number
* after pressing enter, a function fires that looks up the patient
name & surname corresponding to the hospital number just entered (in
the "patients" table)
* if the hospital number exists in the patients table then name &
surname are filled in in two read-only text boxes
* if the hospital number does not exist in the patients table then
user is prompted to enter details for new patient.
Apologies if this is old hat -- if anyone could point me in the right
direction I'd be most grateful.
cheers
Adriaan
0
adriaan1 (3)

Access Report Footer displaying the sum of a text box values in the Detail in another text box in the page's footer
How can I (if I can) display the sum of a text box values in the Detail in another text box in the page's footer? For example, I have a text box called "txtPoints" in the detail which displays the total points for a current activity. As it cycles through all the activities it displays the various points for each activity. In the page's footer I want to display the total points. Here's what I have in the control source for the totals textbox: =Sum([txtPoints].[Text]) but that doesn't work. Any suggestions? On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 23:17:03 GMT, Richard Hollenbeck wrote: > How can I (if I can) display the sum of a text box values in the Detail in > another text box in the page's footer? > > For example, I have a text box called "txtPoints" in the detail which > displays the total points for a current activity. As it cycles through all > the activities it displays the various points for each activity. > In the page's footer I want to display the total points. Here's what I have > in the control source for the totals textbox: > > =Sum([txtPoints].[Text]) > > but that doesn't work. Any suggestions? Read Microsoft Knowledgebase article: 132017 'How to sum a column of numbers in a report by page' -- Fred Please only reply to this newsgroup. I do not reply to personal email. ...

Show Text box on Top of another Text Box
Hi, I have a text box with conditional formating so if certain conditions are m= et it display either Green or Red. I want to put another text box on top of= it (this text box is smaller than the "conditional formating" text box) an= d have the the text in this text box displayed. Basically I want the condit= ional text box to form a colour border around the displayed text. How do I do that? Thanks, Barry On Apr 1, 11:18=A0am, Barry Edmund Wright <barry.edmund.wri...@witstoronto.ca> wrote: > Hi, > > I have a text box with conditional formating so if certain conditions are= met it display either Green or Red. I want to put another text box on top = of it (this text box is smaller than the "conditional formating" text box) = and have the the text in this text box displayed. Basically I want the cond= itional text box to form a colour border around the displayed text. > > How do I do that? > > Thanks, > Barry Why not overlay the textbox and set Visible =3D False. Then when true change to Visible =3D True. Barry Edmund Wright <barry.edmund.wright@witstoronto.ca> wrote in news:21224033.2400.1333297115162.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@vbbdy 9: > Hi, > > I have a text box with conditional formating so if certain > conditions are met it display either Green or Red. I want to put > another text box on top of it (this text box is smaller than the > "conditional formating" text box) and hav...

Unbound text box, text>255, MS Access/PostgreSQL
Hello. I have the following problem with MS Access/PostgreSQL combination: There is a form in Access that has an unbound text box, used for entering a commentary of a batch of records. There is a DAO Append Query that has a parameter that is passed from the text box using parameter of DAO QueryDef object. I adjusted B7 parameter (Text as LongVarchar) in connection string (ODBC driver) to 1, so that Access links PostgreSQL Text fields as Memo fields in Access. The intention was to be able to enter unlimited length commentary into the field. But, although I can enter unlimited text by using bound text box in some other forms, in this particular form I can't use bound control, so I need to pass text from UNBOUND control to the linked table by using DAO or ADO code. It seems that DAO query can't accept Memo as parameter, but only text. If my text exceeds length of 255, I have an VBA error 3271. If text in unbound text box is shorter that 255 everything is OK. So, is there any way to pass text of length >255 from unbound text box to Memo field of linked PostgreSQL table, by using DAO or ADO ? Thanks in advance, Zlatko On Mon, 3 Oct 2005 01:15:54 +0200, "Zlatko Mati�" <zlatko.matic1@sb.t-com.hr> wrote: >Hello. >I have the following problem with MS Access/PostgreSQL combination: >There is a form in Access that has an unbound text box, used for entering a >commentary of a batch of records. >There is a DAO Append Query tha...

Word 2000
Hi all, I'm writing a macro for a Word 2k user form that pops up when a new document is created from a template. When a button is pressed, values are transferred from the text boxes in my user form to corresponding formfields in the document. So far, so good - this is working just fine. However, I want to be able to have the user form read 'default' values from a text file, and re-save them to the same file when the form is closed (thereby saving any changes). Does anyone have a snippet of code they'd be willing to let me modify for this purpose please? Or any d...

Adding Combo Box Text To A Text Box
I have a combo box and a text box on a form. When I choose a value from the combo box, I want it to be added to the textbox. I'm able to do this by using the following code when I click the combo box: Me!Textbox = Me!TextBox & Me!ComboBox I now need the additional combo box items to be added on a new line in the text box each time I click the combo box. I've tried using Sendkeys "^{Enter} but I'm not achieving the desired result. I know this is probably very simple, but I'm just not seeing it. Any help is appreciated. This will do it: Private Sub ComboBox_AfterUpdate() If IsNull(Me.Textbox) Then Me.Textbox = ComboBox Else Me.Textbox = Me.Textbox & vbNewLine & ComboBox End If End Sub Wayne wrote: >I have a combo box and a text box on a form. When I choose a value >from the combo box, I want it to be added to the textbox. I'm able to >do this by using the following code when I click the combo box: > >Me!Textbox = Me!TextBox & Me!ComboBox > >I now need the additional combo box items to be added on a new line in >the text box each time I click the combo box. I've tried using >Sendkeys "^{Enter} but I'm not achieving the desired result. > >I know this is probably very simple, but I'm just not seeing it. Any >help is appreciated. -- There's ALWAYS more than one way to skin a cat! Answers/posts based on Access 2000 Message posted via AccessMonster.com http:/...

text box dependent on other text box entry
I want to have a form with 40 PartNumber text boxes, 40 PartDescription text boxes, and 40 PartPrice text boxes. The name of each would vary of course, but I want to be able to enter the part number in the PartNumber in the PartNumber text box for each replaced part. After the number has been entered the PartDescription and the PartPrice should show up in the other respective text boxes. I will be linking to a table that includes 3 columns labeled PartNumber, PartDescription, and PartPrice. For instance, if I enter "12345" in the PartNumber text box then the description of the part along with its price should appear in each of their respective text boxes. If PartNumber 12345 is a Washer that costs 0.75 then The PartDescription, and PartPrice should read Washer in PartDescription text box and $0.75 in the PartPrice text box. In other words I need some code or method that upon entering a PartNumber in the PartNumber field finds the record referred to and then returns the value other columns in the table. There should be no error if a field is left blank. This database will be used to enter warranty claims, so that the user will be able to enter parts and automatically know how much they will be reimbursed for the part. Thanks for your help, Shannan Casteel -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/databases-ms-access/200507/1 hmm... 40 partnumber textboxes? Are you sure you don't want something like a d...

Box of text with width of another text
Hi, how can I make a box that contains one string, but has the width of another? For example, is there a command like \widthoffirstboxbox{$T$}{$T_a$} which creates a box which contains $T_a$ but has the width of $T$? Best regars, Paul Paul Kaletta <paulkaletta@googlemail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > how can I make a box that contains one string, but has the width of > another? > > For example, is there a command like > > \widthoffirstboxbox{$T$}{$T_a$} > > which creates a box which contains $T_a$ but has the width of $T$? \usepackage{calc} \makebox[\widthof{$T$}]{$T_a$} Ciao Enrico Paul Kaletta <paulkaletta@googlemail.com> writes: > Hi, > > how can I make a box that contains one string, but has the width of > another? > > For example, is there a command like > > \widthoffirstboxbox{$T$}{$T_a$} > > which creates a box which contains $T_a$ but has the width of $T$? \llap{$T_a$}\phantom{$T$} -- Change “LookInSig” to “tcalveu” to answer by mail. Paul Kaletta <paulkaletta@googlemail.com> writes: > Hi, > > how can I make a box that contains one string, but has the width of > another? > > For example, is there a command like > > \widthoffirstboxbox{$T$}{$T_a$} > > which creates a box which contains $T_a$ but has the width of $T$? \rlap{$T_a$}\hphantom{$T$} -- Change “LookInSig” to “tcalveu” to answer by mail. ...

Limiting the amount of text a user can enter in a text box and will be printed in a form where the size cannot be expanded?
What do others do to limit the number of characters a user can enter in a text box? Do you specify the number of characters exactly so that only that number will fit in the text box, thereby preventing the user from overfilling the text entry? Of course, if they do overfill, they can see/view the extra data by using the arrow key to scroll through the text in the field. This has been raised on a project I am doing where these text boxes are ultimately printed on top of preprinted forms. Only so much space for the text box on the form so I cannot use "can expand" properties. thanks Bob On May 23, 5:06 pm, Bob Alston <bobalst...@yahoo.com> wrote: > What do others do to limit the number of characters a user can enter in > a text box? Do you specify the number of characters exactly so that > only that number will fit in the text box, thereby preventing the user > from overfilling the text entry? > > Of course, if they do overfill, they can see/view the extra data by > using the arrow key to scroll through the text in the field. > > This has been raised on a project I am doing where these text boxes are > ultimately printed on top of preprinted forms. Only so much space for > the text box on the form so I cannot use "can expand" properties. > > thanks > > Bob Here's what I still use: http://groups.google.com/group/comp.databases.ms-access/msg/8ba0bbcaf3f5428c James A. Fortune CDMAPoster@...

Add new text box after entered text
Hello, I have an application that I'm building but I'm getting stuck on a few things. 1. I have a slider to select how many "sections" to have, this will then build a table of text boxes for a title in one column, and in the other column there will be 2 text boxes for an "option name" and "value". (I got this part) 2. When someone finishes entering the title, and one option/value then clicks off of the last box I want to create a new one for that option. If they don't enter a value for both I don't want it to show another group of text boxes. Ques...

Populate text boxes with combo box selection
I need to populate text boxes for instance with employee information using their unique employee works number selected from a combo box. Can anyone help, I am told thru visual basic this can be achieved. godber wrote: > I need to populate text boxes for instance with employee information > using their unique employee works number selected from a combo box. > Can anyone help, I am told thru visual basic this can be achieved. You can do it without VBA. Add extra columns to the combo box Set the width of the columns to 0 if you want to hide them In the text bnoxes you want to show the related employee data just refer to the column: cmb_empid.column(2) Even if the combo box hides the extra coilumns you can refer to them from another control. ANother way to do this is to have a subform for the employee data and link the Parent/Child based on the Employee ID selected in the COmbo box. This option may be better if the information may be required to be updated on this form. Have fun GJ micheal.evans@ntlworld.com (godber) wrote in message news:<1f4bcee9.0409291254.1eaf2e98@posting.google.com>... > I need to populate text boxes for instance with employee information > using their unique employee works number selected from a combo box. > Can anyone help, I am told thru visual basic this can be achieved. Umm... this is vague. Yes, you can. There are lots of ways. 1. using DLookup (yech!) 2. Using recordsets 3. having multiple columns in your com...

Populating a text box with text string of table contants
Hello Can anyone help me with the following ? I have a table like this.... User_ID User_name User_email 1 Steve stelil@test.com 2 Bob bob@test.com 3 Jim jim@test.com And I would like to have a form with a text box on that show the following results... stelil@test.com <Steve> ; bob@test.com <Bob> ; jim@test.com <Jim> So that the contents of the text box can be cu and pasted into the To: field on an email.So far I have create a form based on a query of all users and set the control source to be the following: =[User_email] & "<" & [User_name] & ">" ; and this shows the email and name OK for the current record but how can I get all records in the one text box? Thanks in advance Steve Steve Lilley wrote: > Hello > > > And I would like to have a form with a text box on that show the following > results... > > stelil@test.com <Steve> ; bob@test.com <Bob> ; jim@test.com <Jim> > > > > So that the contents of the text box can be cu and pasted into the To: field > on an email.So far I have create a form based on a query of all users and > set the control source to be the following: > > =[User_email] & "<" & [User_name] & ">" ; > > and this shows the email and name OK for ...

Populating a text box based on results from a combo box
Hi, I have a form with 4 combo boxes. They are used for selecting SchoolName (lists 28 names), LocationName (lists 4 geographic locations), EquipmentName (lists 14 equipment types) and ObservationNumber (lists count number 1-3). All of the the combo boxes contain two columns. The first column is visible and displays the common name that the user can identify. The second column is the bound column and is hidden. This column (2) lists the identification code associated with each variable in the respective combo box. I also have a single text box name ExposureID. The exposure ID is supposed to be comprised of the 4 identification codes associated with SchoolName, LocationName, EquipmentName and ObservationNumber. i.e. (SchoolName ID)-(LocationName ID)-(EquipmentName ID)-(ObservationNumber ID) This will ideally form a 6 digit ExposureID code that I can use to reference each specific case. Is there a way to reference the users previous four selections from the comboboxes and concatenate them to form this ExposureID variable? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Chris Meaney controlsource for the textbox would be something like: =Me.cbo1.columns(1) & Me.cbo2.columns(1) & me.cbo3.columns(1)... the columns collection in a combobox is zero-based (so subtract one from the ordinal position...) Then you just need to populate the textbox in the Change event of the last combobox. ...

Populating text box based on combo box selections
I have a form that contains two combo boxes that are related to each other. I need to find a way to populate my text box based on the criteria of the two combo boxes so the appropriate number appears in the text box. "SHAWTY721" <u38136@uwe> wrote > I have a form that contains two combo boxes that > are related to each other. I need to find a way to > populate my text box based on the criteria of the two > combo boxes so the appropriate number appears in > the text box. It's just not possible to be very helpful with the information you provided (Which was certainly concise, but certainly was not precise, you know -- what does "populate my text box based on the criteria of the two combo boxes so the appropriate number appears in the text boxes" mean? All it says is there is some kind of relationship between the controls and implies that the Text Box contents are numeric.). You will have to have some way to ensure that you do not set the text box until you have made a selection in both Combo Boxes (and that presumes that by "criteria", you simply mean the values selected in the Combos). One way is to lock the second Combo Box, and only unlock it in the After Update event of the first, then put your code to set the Text Box in the After Update event of the second Combo... and once you set it, lock them again, as in the beginning. But, as to setting the Text Box, we'd only be guessing. For good su...

Displaying text in a text box depending on selection made in list box on same form
Hi I have an unbound text box on a form from which the user can choose a product. When the user chooses a product, I want the text box on the same form to display the description of that product. right now I can get it to display the row number of the product that corresponds to what the user clicked but not the value of the Product Description which is what I want. The fields in the tables are both text. here is the code: Private Sub LstContactProducts_AfterUpdate() txtProductDescription.SetFocus txtProductDescription.Text = LstContactProducts.Column(2,txtProductDescription) End Sub Thanks in advance Colin Colin, why don't you create the combobox, with from a table or query with all the information you need and use cboComboboxname.column(0), cboComboboxname.colum(1) etc etc...to populate the fields you want? HTH Michael "Colin Ward" <cward002@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:2a660c80.0308010710.26b3257@posting.google.com... > Hi I have an unbound text box on a form from which the user can choose > a product. When the user chooses a product, I want the text box on the > same form to display the description of that product. right now I can > get it to display the row number of the product that corresponds to > what the user clicked but not the value of the Product Description > which is what I want. The fields in the tables are both text. > > here is the code: > > Private Sub LstContactProducts_AfterUpdate() > txtP...

Text Box to List Box
Every month I get a huge list of product codes I need to track. I have written a very detailed script to perform this task. The problem is, I copied someone else's form because I was in a rush. I have yet to sit down to tweak this, but I'm hoping I can use a bandaid rather than re-write the process. The form I use allows you to enter (or cut-and-paste) one product code at a time into a combo box. You press a button and the contents empty into a list box. You can do this however many times you need to, with the list box adding a new record each time. My script reads the listbox and works its magic, looping through each value. This is fine and all, but I'd really love to be able to cut-and-paste the original list into a text box, press a button and have that list parse out into the list box. I'm feeling a little fried at the moment, anyone got any code lying around that can perform this task? ManningFan wrote: > Every month I get a huge list of product codes I need to track. I have > written a very detailed script to perform this task. > > The problem is, I copied someone else's form because I was in a rush. > I have yet to sit down to tweak this, but I'm hoping I can use a > bandaid rather than re-write the process. > > The form I use allows you to enter (or cut-and-paste) one product code > at a time into a combo box. You press a button and the contents empty > into a list box. You can do this however many t...

Combo box dependent on another combo box, text part is blank
Hi, I have a form with several combo boxes, continuous form format, with record source a query off an Item Table. The fields are Category, Subcategory, and Color. I am displaying descriptions, not ID's, so I have to convert the ID's from various lookup tables. The combo boxes work fine except for subcategory, which is dependent on category. Depending on category, the drop-down box for subcategory will display different items. (for example, when Category is Furniture, Subcategory will display drop-down list of 'Dresser, Nightstand, Desk...". Without clicking on the drop-down box, subcategory will display in its text area the Description of the subcategory ID of the existing record on the table. The drop-down list for Subcategory works fine. However, the text portion is blank for records on the 2nd category. In other words, there are 10 records for the first category, Accessories. Subcategory displays fine for these. But for the 11th record and subsequent records, subcategory is blank (text portion, although drop-down works correctly). If I just display subcategory ID, and not convert to description, it works fine. My SQL statement for subcategory is: "SELECT ItemSubcatID, ItemSubcatDesc FROM tlkpItemSubcategory WHERE (((ItemCategoryID)=[Forms]![frmItems]![cboItemCategory])) ORDER BY ItemSubcatDesc;" Column count is 2, column width is 0, 2. Bound column is 1. I think the problem lies around here. When I have column width = "1,1&...

Selecting text in a text box
When I attempt to select text in a text box, the text from the cursor position to the end of the text is instantly selected as soon as I click the mouse down. There seems to be no way to select just a small portion of the text in a text box. This seems pretty basic. What am I missing? I'm using Access 97 on an XP system. Steve Richfield First, (I don't remember if this is an option in 97) check Tools|Options|Keyboard tab, Behavior Entering Field. This setting will adjust the behavior for all forms and controls. Next, you would need to click at the start of the area you want to highlight and drag over the rest of the area you want to highlight while holding down the left mouse button until you reach the end of the desired text. If you will always want to highlight the same section of text, then in the control's Got Focus event you can select text using code. Check the SelStart and SelLength properties in the VBA help file. -- Wayne Morgan MS Access MVP "Steve Richfield" <google@smart-life.net> wrote in message news:785c9c16.0411052022.261ec5e2@posting.google.com... > When I attempt to select text in a text box, the text from the cursor > position to the end of the text is instantly selected as soon as I > click the mouse down. There seems to be no way to select just a small > portion of the text in a text box. > > This seems pretty basic. What am I missing? I'm using Access 97 on an > XP system. > > Ste...

Highlighy text in Text Box
Using an InputBox, there is the option to *suggest* text (Default). It appears highlighted and can be accepted or replaced by the user. I am attempting to create my own input form which has one Text Box, one command button (cmdAccept ) and a simple label to tell the user to make an entry. What I cannot do is to mimic that suggested default input string. Can someone show me how to do it? The following code is from a test program with two forms. '#### this is on FrmMain Private Sub Option1_Click() ' Other Event selected - 14 character maximum With FrmBGOther ...

MS Access
I've got a bound report with a query as the record source. I'm adding a total to the footer and have inserted a text box to display it. I'm attempting to set the control source of the text box to a different sum aggregate query using the expression builder. When I select the query and it's single field, single row field it inserts the following in the control source box for the text box. =[Qrydetsum_offtotal]![Office_total] I've tested the query ( Qrydetsum_offtotal ) independently and it runs and returns a single value each time for the calculated field, Office_total. But when the report runs it simply displays #error. As an alternative I've tried to load the result of the query into a variable and then reference the variable in the control source of the text box, but when I do that, nothing seems to happen. I'm sort of new to VBA, so if anyone has suggestions about how to do this or a simpler way, I'd appreciate the input. Thanks, Bob Bob: If you are looking up a single value then the DLookup function will probably work. There is also a DSum function when you need to calculate a sum from a table or query different from the record source. Information on both of these can be found in Access Help. -- David Lloyd MCSD .NET http://LemingtonConsulting.com This response is supplied "as is" without any representations or warranties. "Bob" <rmcintire@network-spectrum.com> wrote in message news:111768...

MS-Access 2007. Report. Text box format problem
Hi, I am new to MS-Access. I have created a very simple report in MS-Access based on an imported Excel spreadsheet. The individual costs are held in field "Item Cost". Each instance of the field is displayed on the report and the field has NO Format property associated. On the report the field displays with a currency symbol and two decimal places - which is what I want. I guess the currency format of the field is being picked up from the original Excel spreadsheet. I have in the report footer the total of "Item Cost" which is calculated by =Sum([Item Cost]). This calculation gives the correct value for the sum, but I cannot control the display format. In the report Design view this field =Sum([Item Cost]) has a property sheet which contains a format value of "Currency". However, on the generated report this value just displays as a standard decimal. How do I get the report to display =Sum([Item Cost]) with a leading currency symbol (UK Sterling in my case) and two decimal places? Thanks Clive "Clive" <clive_long@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:8678680d-5123-4263-98c2-cfbb739fd5bb@x41g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I am new to MS-Access. > > I have created a very simple report in MS-Access based on an > imported Excel spreadsheet. > > The individual costs are held in field "Item Cost". Each instance of > the field is displayed on the report and the field has N...

users type the product number in a text box, the list box shows the right product name, how to do it?
Hi there! There is a unbound text box and a list box (product_name) in the form, users input a product number, the listbox shows the right product name.Is it possible? How to do it? Thank you for any ideas and suggestion. Paul from Bratislava, Slovakia Use the AfterUpdate event procedure of the text box to set the Value of the listbox. If you do not know how to use DLookup() to get the product_name from your table, see: http://members.iinet.net.au/~allenbrowne/casu-07.html Of course, you could just use a combo - that's kind of a combination of text box and list box in one, and it will auto-complete the value as you type. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia. Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Paul T. Rong" <etjsk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:5nu7d.329724$vG5.14568@news.chello.at... > > There is a unbound text box and a list box (product_name) in the form, > users > input a product number, the listbox shows the right product name.Is it > possible? How to do it? Thank you for any ideas and suggestion. > > Paul from Bratislava, Slovakia Allen, It does not work, while I followed your idea putting the following: -------------------------------------- Private Sub txt0_AfterUpdate() Me.ListBox1.Column(0) = DLookup("Product_name", "Product", "Product_no = '" & Me.txt0 & &...

Re: How can labview update the string control (text-edit box) after we have pressed the carriage return key on the keyboard during text-editing within that box?
Hello Alberto, &nbsp; I have trouble to edit an exited text file and save it after the content changed. Can you please&nbsp;help me out? &nbsp; Thanks, Jason&nbsp; ...

Populate a text box

Web resources about - populate text box when user enters data in another text box - comp.databases.ms-access

Facebook Fans Populate National Car Rental Playlist
... its Facebook fans are listening to, so the company teamed up with music-streaming service Songza to allow users who like its page to help populate ...

MySpace’s “Mashup with Facebook” Ports Likes to Populate Its Stream
... to Myspace to “create a personalized stream of entertainment content.” By offering new users signing up through Facebook Connect a way to populate ...

Perish the populate thought
Population size and growth, resources and climate change are obviously linked.

Islamic State militants raping thousands of women to populate caliphate, Iraqi official claims
ISLAMIC State fighters are reportedly raping thousands of women in Iraq and Syria to mass-produce spawn who&#8217;ll follow in their footsteps. ...

Researchers craft bot to populate Wikipedia with gene data
In order to help make Wikipedia a better source of information for biologists …

Are Chuck Schumer and Steve Israel Working To Populate Congress In The Image Of Scoop Jackson?
History lesson: In 1972 and again in 1976, the Beltway's conservative Democratic Establishment had found its man. The preferred candidate of ...

ISIS Using Social Media to Recruit Western Women to Help 'Populate' Islamic State
The Islamic State (ISIS) is using social media to lure Western girls to their self-declared

Extreme Shrimps Could Possibly be Sent to Populate Europa, NASA Reports
Rimicaris hybisae live on the edges of hydrothermal vents 7,500 feet underwater whose temperatures reach 750 degrees Fahrenheit.

Glowing robotic tentacles populate this Petting Zoo
(Credit: Minimaforms) If you swing by the Petting Zoo in Orleans, France, don't expect to see goats. The robotic "pets" that reside there hang ...

CNN.com - Millionaires populate U.S. Senate - Jun. 13, 2003
The U.S. Senate showed once more why it's sometimes called the millionaires' club.