Requery Combo Box Clears All Combo Boxes

I have a subform that has a datasheet in it.
In the datasheet I have multiple records.
Each record has many textboxes and combo boxes.
I have a particular combobox with 2 columns, Column 1 has the ID,
Column 2 the description (The ID is hidden) (We will call this combobo
cmbDescription).
The combobox in question is dependend on a different combobox in the
record (we eill call this combobox cmbCriteria)
When I enter the cmbDescription I have some Code that goes like this.

If Not IsNull(fldCriteris) Then
    GlobalCriteris = fldCriteria
    cmbDescription.Requery
End If

The cmbDescription uses the GlobalCriteria (i relize there is a better
way but I have been tinkering with this for a while so it has changed
over time) to filter what descriptions are available.

When this happens it effects all the combo boxes above it in all the
previous records and clears the combo box of its description but the ID
is there but the description disappears.

It only happens to this combo box because it has 2 columns and the
second column (decription text) doesn't have a match when using the
globalvariable I have been having many troubles since I can't figure
out for the life of me how else to give the criteria to the query with
a if in place (if null). Otherwise I would just reference the
fldCriteria directly.

I really need some help and can't figure it out.

Thank you in advance.
Bud

0
budinski (1)

How to reference one combo box from another combo box

Making combo boxes change options in other combo boxes
Hi, On my form I have one field of "City", and this in turn needs to effect "Township". When township is selected, the next field is distance, and for every 'township' there are 2 distances available to pick. (i.e. Washington brings townships 1-5, then township #1 has distances of 23Miles or 36Miles). How do I: 1) Make sure when a city is selected, only the townships in that city show up in the next drop down box. 2) Once a township is selected, there are basically 2 options in the next drop down box that should show up. What's the best way to do this? Thanks much!! Howdy: Try searching for 'Synchronize Combo Boxes' in the Microsoft Knowledge Base. The article is different, depending on the version of Access you're using: '97 or earlier: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/98660/en-us 2000: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/209595/en-us 2002 or 2003: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/289670/en-us HTH, Jana http://www.mvps.org/access/forms/frm0028.htm ...

Update combo box when another combo box onchange event
Hi I'm just trying to use access for the first time. I have used mysql befor so I know i little about datebases. I have imported some tables into access and i have some querys too. Now I want to use one of the query to update a combobox whem I select an option in anoyher combobox. I can run the query but how do I get the result into the combobox? And how do I update it? If someone will answer Thanks in advance *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** On 24 Mar, 10:00, kalle <ka...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi > > I'm just trying to use access for the first time. I have used mysql > befor so I know i little about datebases. > > I have imported some tables into access and i have some querys too. Now > I want to use one of the query to update a combobox whem I select an > option in anoyher combobox. > > I can run the query but how do I get the result into the combobox? And > how do I update it? > > If someone will answer You need to use the AfterUpdate or the OnChange event of the first combo box, use whatever values you need to construct the SQL, and then set the DataSource of the second combo box. Edward kalle wrote: > > Hi > > I'm just trying to use access for the first time. I have used mysql > befor so I know i little about datebases. > > I have imported some tables into access and i have some querys too. Now > I want to use one of the query to update a combobox whem...

Fill combo/list box based on previous combo box selection?
I am fairly new to database design and am having some difficulty getting my combo boxes to work as I'd like them to. I would like to create a form with two combo boxes; the first one would select �JobNum' from my master job table and the second would select a �Supt' associated with the selected JobNum. My tables are setup like this: -tblEmp: Emp# (PRIMARY KEY), EmpName, etc. -tblSupt: SuptEmp#, Job# -tblInjury: InjuredEmp#, Job#, Supt#, etc. -tblJob: Job# (PRIMARY KEY), JobName, etc. How can I setup my two combo boxes so that: Combo Box 1 selects Job# from the list of Job#'s? I can get this far, but a can't seem to tackle the AfterUpdate event in order to successfully populate the 2nd combo box. And Combo Box 2 selects an associated Supt#, a list populated from the selection in Combo Box 1? Thanks in advance for any assistance. Nick Nick, If I understand you right, you want to select a Job# and have the second combo box update to show Supt#'s for the selected Job#. This is what I would do. This is done using a form. Since you have the Job# combo box working let's look at the Supt# combo. Create the Supt# combo like normal. Then go to the properties of the Supt# combo and go to the data tab. Then goto row source and click the build button. From here you can add the Job# field from your tblSupt to the design grid and set the criteria to the Job# combo box on your form. This will tell t...

Changing combo box list based on another combo box selection
I have a continuous form that has one combo box (cbo1) with the selectable values of "Removal" and "Installation". I would like to change another combo box (cbo2) value list based on the selection in cbo1. For example, when the user selects "Removal" from cbo1 I would like the value list of cbo2 to be one set of values and when "Installation" is selected in cbo1 I would like the value list of cbo2 to be a different set of values. Is this possible? Thanks in advance. Troy Lee troy_lee@comcast.net wrote: > I have a continuous form that has one combo box (cbo1) with the > selectable values of "Removal" and "Installation". I would like to > change another combo box (cbo2) value list based on the selection in > cbo1. > > For example, when the user selects "Removal" from cbo1 I would like > the value list of cbo2 to be one set of values and when "Installation" > is selected in cbo1 I would like the value list of cbo2 to be a > different set of values. > > Is this possible? > > Thanks in advance. > > Troy Lee Sometimes cbo2's rowsoure might be "Select fld from table where id = " & cbo1 In this case, in the AfterUpdate event of cbo1 you'd enter Me.cbo2.Requery You might have to change the rowsource in other cases If me.cbo1 = "Install" then Me.cbo2.rowsource = "Select fld from table1" Else Me.cbo2.row...

Combo box dependent on another combo box, text part is blank
Hi, I have a form with several combo boxes, continuous form format, with record source a query off an Item Table. The fields are Category, Subcategory, and Color. I am displaying descriptions, not ID's, so I have to convert the ID's from various lookup tables. The combo boxes work fine except for subcategory, which is dependent on category. Depending on category, the drop-down box for subcategory will display different items. (for example, when Category is Furniture, Subcategory will display drop-down list of 'Dresser, Nightstand, Desk...". Without clicking on the drop-down box, subcategory will display in its text area the Description of the subcategory ID of the existing record on the table. The drop-down list for Subcategory works fine. However, the text portion is blank for records on the 2nd category. In other words, there are 10 records for the first category, Accessories. Subcategory displays fine for these. But for the 11th record and subsequent records, subcategory is blank (text portion, although drop-down works correctly). If I just display subcategory ID, and not convert to description, it works fine. My SQL statement for subcategory is: "SELECT ItemSubcatID, ItemSubcatDesc FROM tlkpItemSubcategory WHERE (((ItemCategoryID)=[Forms]![frmItems]![cboItemCategory])) ORDER BY ItemSubcatDesc;" Column count is 2, column width is 0, 2. Bound column is 1. I think the problem lies around here. When I have column width = "1,1&...

MS-Access Combo Box To List
Hi Group, I was trying to link a combo box with a list control and having some trouble with that. Could anyone please help me with that. Here's the example of the scenario. Combo Box ;- Country_Names (Pulls values from the country table(Just the country_name value)) (Each country will have a table by itself, For Example USA will be a table and it will have fields like "Area", Population", "States", "Major Cities", "Males", "Females"...etc." the fields vary from country to country. USA will have 20 Fields where as Japan will have just 18 fields and UK will have 15 only.) ListViewCtrl:- (This will display the fields pertaining to every country. For Example,If I chose USA in the "Country_Name" Combo box then fields in the USA table needs to be displayed here. I'm kind of having trouble to link these two controls "Combo Box" and "ListCtrlView". Could anyone please help me with this. OR is there any other way to do this? All suggestions are highly appreciated. Thanks Arun On 8 May 2006 12:28:14 -0700, "Arun" <arunachalam.arcot@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi Group, > >I was trying to link a combo box with a list control and having some >trouble with that. Could anyone please help me with that. Here's the >example of the scenario. > >Combo Box ;- Country_Names (Pulls values from the country table(Just >the country_name value)) > >(Each c...

Setting the size of column widths of a combo box through Code and Searching Combo Box
I have a combo box on a form which is based on table tblMachine. On that combo box I have four columns visible MachineNumber, description, location and type. The bound column is the MachineNumber and this is not set to 0 as the machines have its number on which means the user should know the machine number. My problem is if the user doesn't know the number. I have a button which changes the row source of the combo box to order by description, but when the user starts to type the description the relevant record does not come up as machine number is still visible. Is it possible, when I...

Datasheet View: Second Combo Box Criteria Based on First Combo Box Value
Hello, I need a query that will determine the values in a dropdown box (Module), based on the value chosen in another dropdown box (Dir). SELECT Modules.Module FROM Modules WHERE Modules.Directory=Dir.Value; Tried: Dir [Dir] [Dir].Value Me.Dir Me.Dir.ListBox etc. I'm sure others must have successfully accomplished this. Many thanks if you can help me!!! Otherwise, I'm giving up. Rosalie Tackett ...

Referencing a toolbar combo box in MS Access
Is there a way to determine the value of a combobox that resides in a toolbar other than using CommandBars.ActionControl? I want a user to be able to change the combobox and be able to refer to the selected value later, not immediately, and without having to set a public variable. This refers to the toolbar when adding a combobox to the toolbar: CommandBars("myToolbarName").Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlComboBox) But what referes to the combobox once it's created? Any help is appreciated. LQ I found a way to do this for anyone who had the same question: '***START CODE*** Dim objBar As CommandBar, objCbo As CommandBarComboBox, myIndex As Integer Set objBar = Application.CommandBars("myToolbarName") Set objCbo = objBar.Controls("myComboName") myIndex = objCbo.ListIndex Set objCbo = Nothing Set objBar = Nothing '***END CODE*** laurenquantrell@hotmail.com (Lauren Quantrell) wrote in message news:<47e5bd72.0309040455.2143a9a2@posting.google.com>... > Is there a way to determine the value of a combobox that resides in a > toolbar other than using CommandBars.ActionControl? I want a user to > be able to change the combobox and be able to refer to the selected > value later, not immediately, and without having to set a public > variable. > This refers to the toolbar when adding a combobox to the toolbar: > CommandBars("myToolbarName").Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlComboBo...

combo boxes and check boxes
Hello, I am new to the advanced level of access, and I have quite a few changes to make to an existing database. The current database's main form needs to have additional check boxes added to it which in turn are meant to be linked to relevant tables and a combo box which hold relevant data specific for it. E.g. If checkbox1 is selected then, in the combo box, all the relevant data types would appear for checkbox1 from which the user can choose from. If checkbox2 is selected then the combo box would display the list of data types only relevant to it. I have created the check boxes and the relevant tables which will hold the information. I also would like to know how I can have only one check box selected at any time. I am aware of the options group, but is there another way? The Combo Box The current database design is such that there is a text box which needs to be converted to a combo box. All the information within the text box needs to be preserved. How would I preserve that data and make sure when converting to a combo box, only the new values will appear in the drop down list? The other thing I noticed is that when I created a new field within a table, it does not seem to appear in the field list. Hence when creating a check box I can't seem to point it to the right control source. Any help would be great. Thanks Srm.. Srm, This is a lot of questions for one post, but... I would use an option group. What's your reason for wanting to do some...

Access 2003 Beginner
Hi. I have created an unbound combo box in a form whose purpose is to pass parameters to a query and then requery the requery. The unbound combo box is named "ClosedFilter" The two parameters it will pass to the query called "qry_WkReq" is "Yes" and "No." (The field being requeried is a Yes/No type field.) After this, I created an event procedure after update and coded: ClosedFilter.Requery This didn't work and this code is probably wrong. I found many different examples searching through Google Groups and nothing seemed to work out and query the records they way they need to be. I've used Access for a while, but I'm just getting into coding modules and stuff of that nature. Any help would be appreciated. Let me know of any additional info needed. Thanks! Jay Calling the Requery() method on the combo box will refresh the data inside the combo box only. Is this what you want or do you want to refresh the values of another field? If you want to refresh the values in the combo box and it's not working, check that the combo box has a row source defined for it & also you might check the query. If you want to refresh the values of another field you can call Requery() on that field or on the entire form (better to only call it on the field you want, though). Hope that helps a little, but please tell me if I've misunderstood/missed the point completely. Sorry for the extremely late reply. Unexpected le...

Access 2003 post SP3 hotfix
"Combo box controls and list box controls display no value or incorrect values in Access 2003 after you install Office 2003 Service Pack 3." And a few more problems SP3 introduced. Description of the Access 2003 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix package: December 18, 2007 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945674 Tony -- Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP Please respond only in the newsgroups so that others can read the entire thread of messages. Microsoft Access Links, Hints, Tips & Accounting Systems at http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm Tony's Microsoft Access Blog - http://msmvps.com/blogs/access/ Tony Toews [MVP] wrote: > "Combo box controls and list box controls display no value or > incorrect values in Access 2003 after you install Office 2003 Service > Pack 3." And a few more problems SP3 introduced. > > Description of the Access 2003 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix package: > December 18, 2007 > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945674 > > Tony Maybe SP3 was released to get people to move to A2007. On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 17:25:21 -0800, Salad <oil@vinegar.com> wrote: No, that was A2007 SP1. It's no conspiracy theory to think that many people wait until the first service pack before they adopt a new version. The same is happening with Vista. -Tom. <clip> > >Maybe SP3 was released to get people to move to A2007. Tom van Stiphout wrote: > On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 17:25:21 -0800, Sala...

Access Combo Box
I have a combo box the three columns. After the combo box has been selected how can I get the data from the third column but show only the first column after selected. Example: Combo box drop down displays Name, Descr, Cost. I want to show the name and put the Cost into a label after selected. I can display the name, but can't seem to find out how to get the data from the third column through the on change event. Thank you in advance, Mike Michael Kintner wrote: > I have a combo box the three columns. After the combo box has been > selected how can I get the data from the third column but show only > the first column after selected. > > Example: Combo box drop down displays Name, Descr, Cost. I want to > show the name and put the Cost into a label after selected. > > I can display the name, but can't seem to find out how to get the > data from the third column through the on change event. > > Thank you in advance, > Mike Me!ComboBoxName.Column(2) -- Rick Brandt, Microsoft Access MVP Email (as appropriate) to... RBrandt at Hunter dot com Michael Kintner wrote: > Example: Combo box drop down displays Name, Descr, Cost. I want to show > the name and put the Cost into a label after selected. > > I can display the name, but can't seem to find out how to get the data from > the third column through the on change event. Hi Mike, Rather than use the label you mention, what I find ea...

Access Combo Boxes
Hi, I am trying to do a database which will email out a form to users to get their name, service tag of PC, PC Name and what software they have on the PC. The software part is going to be a (multiple entry) sub-form. I have two fields in this (not including primary key), one is a software name field, this is a combo-box which gets data from a seperate software table. The other field is a version field which is also a combo box from a version table. Now what i have done is put the versions of all the software in one table, e.g. for MS Office, the version table will have 2000,2003,2007, then for project it will have 2003 std, 2003 pro, 2007 std, 2007 pro. this is what it looks like: Version Table ID Version 1 2000 2 2003 3 2007 4 2003 std 5 2003 pro 6 2007 std 7 2007 pro 8 ...etc etc The problem that i need help with is if a person chooses Office, i want the combo box to just display the first 3 records of the version table, and if they choose Project then it displays records 4 to 7. How can i do this? Also if you are an Access guru and think this setup is poo, then i would also be open to any other suggestions. Thanks in advance Add another column to the underlying datasource of your combobox. In this column add some value that would be associated with the desired versions ID colx Version 1 a 2000 2 a 2003 3 a 2007 4 b 2003 std 5 b 2003 pro 6 b 2007 std 7 b 2007 pro...

Clearing a combo box
One of the entries in my subform is a field called [Session]. [Session] is populated by selecting from its drop down combo box which holds different text options I need to clear session if an invalid entry is made and I thought that the line Forms![Hirer].Form![Bookings Subform]![Session] = "" would do this. The "" results in an error. Why? Any help is appreciated. Geoff "Geoff" <gfriar@freenetname.co.uk> wrote in message news:3cmdnXhoyp9VYy_eRVnygA@brightview.com... > One of the entries in my subform is a field called [Session]. [Session] is > populated by selecting from its drop down combo box which holds different text > options > > I need to clear session if an invalid entry is made and I thought that the > line > > Forms![Hirer].Form![Bookings Subform]![Session] = "" > > would do this. The "" results in an error. Why? By default most Text fields don't allow zero-length-strings (which is what "" is). Try Null instead. Forms![Hirer].Form![Bookings Subform]![Session] = Null -- I don't check the Email account attached to this message. Send instead to... RBrandt at Hunter dot com If what Rick suggested doesn't work try adding an option to your combobox for a ZLS (""). Then you can set your combobox's SelectedIndex property to the index of your ZLS. I can't remember off the top of my head if Co...

value in list box or combo box
i would like to use combobox or list box in a form for data entry do i have to have a table with value in it and the combobox or list box should look in to that table or i type in the values. 'cause when i create a form with text box and change it to combobox the box is empty there are no records in it . On Apr 12, 10:29 am, "access baby" <nishkr...@gmail.com> wrote: > i would like to use combobox or list box in a form for data entry do i > have to have a table with value in it and the combobox or list box > should look in to that table or i type in the values. 'cause when i > create a form with text box and change it to combobox the box is empty > there are no records in it . It's best to create the combobox seperately, as when you create it, a wizard will appear giving you options. When you change a textbox to a combobox these options that are usually inputted in the wizard, are unknown and thus it doesn't work. Try creating a combobox from the toolbox and read all the options carefully, and it will also ask you what record source to pull from. On Apr 12, 10:29 am, "access baby" <nishkr...@gmail.com> wrote: > i would like to use combobox or list box in a form for data entry do i > have to have a table with value in it and the combobox or list box > should look in to that table or i type in the values. 'cause when i > create a form with text box and change it to combobox the box is empty &...

Combo box fills text box
Hello again, I have a form that fills a text box with data according to the selection in the combo box. Two questions please: 1) The combo box does not have a control source so when opening the form, the combo box is empty but the text box already contains the first record. What do I need to do to either have both the combo box and text box empty on open or have both contain the first record on open. (If it takes VBA code, please point me in the right direction as I have not worked with it since '99). 2) I'm getting a runtime error 3077 on one of the records. I checked it to see i...

Text box linked to combo box
Good day, I am new to Access and need a question answered please. I have a form based on a table (tblQualityEmployees), for some of the fields it looks up a value in another table (tblGroups). The tblQualityEmployees consists of the following: EmployeeID FirstName LastName Group1 Group2 Group3 Group4 Group5 The tblGroups consists of the following: GroupID Groups Description What i want to do is, in the form have text box that displays the Group description next to each group. I tried making the "Control Source" field Group1 combo. This brings in the relevant ID number which is...

Combo box LimitToList property setting of No
Combo box LimitToList property setting of No does not prevent the MS Access error "The text you enter must match an entry in the list" from popping up. What makes this bad is that the error is not a capturable error. My list has 2 fields: [Reason] and [ReasonCode]. The 2nd column is the bound column. Here's the RowSource property setting: Select [Reason],[ReasonCode] From [tblReasons]; I want the user to select a reason from the list, of course. But I DON'T want the user to see a MS Access error pop up in an app I rollout in a runtime environment built using Access 2.0 a...

Adding Combo Box Text To A Text Box
I have a combo box and a text box on a form. When I choose a value from the combo box, I want it to be added to the textbox. I'm able to do this by using the following code when I click the combo box: Me!Textbox = Me!TextBox & Me!ComboBox I now need the additional combo box items to be added on a new line in the text box each time I click the combo box. I've tried using Sendkeys "^{Enter} but I'm not achieving the desired result. I know this is probably very simple, but I'm just not seeing it. Any help is appreciated. This will do it: Private Sub ComboBox_AfterUpdate() If IsNull(Me.Textbox) Then Me.Textbox = ComboBox Else Me.Textbox = Me.Textbox & vbNewLine & ComboBox End If End Sub Wayne wrote: >I have a combo box and a text box on a form. When I choose a value >from the combo box, I want it to be added to the textbox. I'm able to >do this by using the following code when I click the combo box: > >Me!Textbox = Me!TextBox & Me!ComboBox > >I now need the additional combo box items to be added on a new line in >the text box each time I click the combo box. I've tried using >Sendkeys "^{Enter} but I'm not achieving the desired result. > >I know this is probably very simple, but I'm just not seeing it. Any >help is appreciated. -- There's ALWAYS more than one way to skin a cat! Answers/posts based on Access 2000 Message posted via AccessMonster.com http:/...

combo box / text box php mysql
this is the the code, now here is the final result.... I get one combo box and one tex box come up, but they are empty... DAMN!!! Any ideas on what Im doing wrong please.. Thanks Again <?php require_once('..\library_database\Connections\onlinequote.php'); ?> <? function select_cases_price () { $qy = "SELECT SellingPrice, Description FROM cases"; $rs = mysql_query ($qy) or die (mysql_error ()); while (mysql_fetch_array ($rs)) { $select .= "<option value='{$r[0]}'>{$r[0]}</option>\n"; $prices[] = $r{1}; } return array ($select, $prices);...

Update Combo Box from a Text Box Help
I am trying to make a combo box dependent on a text box. I cannot get the combo box to pull the related data from the text box. I have been all over this user group & have tried several versions of code to no avail. I would like to display all contact names (in the combo box) related to the customer number in the text box. Here's what I have: Table: TOrdAck Fields: OACustID, OAContact Table: TCust Fields: CustID, CompanyID, CompanyName Note: The OACustID and the CustID establishes the relationship between the two tables. Query: QCust Fields: TOrdAck. OACustID, TOrdAck.OAContact, TCust.CustID, TCust.CompanyID Form name: FOACust Record Source: QCust Textbox Name: CustID Control Source: OACustID Control Box Name: Combo78 Row Source Type: Table/Query Row Source: <empty> In the After Update event in my textbox CustID, I have the following code: ******************* Private Sub CustID_AfterUpdate() Dim strSQL As String strSQL = "Select " & Me!CustID strSQL = strSQL & " from TOrdAck" Me!Combo78.RowSourceType = "Table/Query" Me!Combo78.RowSource = strSQL Me!Combo78.Requery End Sub ******************** I would like to have the combo box display any OAContacts that match the CustID. All I get is a blank combo box even if there are multiple contact names that match the CustID. I have also tried the following code, but get the same result: ******************** Private Sub CustID_AfterUpdate() Me...

Change a text box to a combo box in VBA
Can I change a text box to a combo box programmatically? Just wondering if this is possible. I'm not sure if you could change it from a text box to a combo box. I don't think you can. However, you could simply overlay a combo box on top of the text box, then just make whichever of the two you wanted visible appear with code easily. ...

Web resources about - Requery Combo Box Clears All Combo Boxes - comp.databases.ms-access

Microsoft Bing: The Full Press Release
As expected, Microsoft debuted the long-awaited upgrade to its search engine at D7 this morning. And, as expected, its name is Bing. Debuting ...

Bing officially announced by Microsoft
Bing has been officially announced by Microsoft at D7 today. Bing.com isn’t working yet, as it’ll begin to roll out over the coming days and ...

Microsoft’s New Search at Bing.com Helps People Make Better Decisions
Decision Engine goes beyond search to help customers deal with information overload.

· Google Releases Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update, Nexus 7 Gets It First
Google Releases Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update, Nexus 7 Gets It First

Bing – the full press release
Microsoft's New Search at Bing.com Helps People Make Better Decisions Decision Engine goes beyond search to help customers deal with information ...

p2p.wrox.com: Archives
Programmer's support and resource centre run by programmers for programmers.

9atom
augments the plan 9 distribution with the addition of nupas, extra pc hardware support, IL and Ken's fs. Some known-working (in production) motherboards, ...

Microsoft’s New Search at Bing.com
Microsoft today unveiled Bing , a new Decision Engine and consumer brand, providing customers with a first step in moving beyond search to help ...

第二十四個夏天後
以前常在操作 DBHelper 時,常常因為沒有把 mCursor.close() 而常常出現一些錯誤訊息,後來就很習慣每次取一個 mCursor 出來,用完後就執行 mCursor.close() 來當做完整的收尾,結果開始出現這種訊息並且完全不知道是自己哪一行程式出錯: FATAL ...

RFC 3748 - Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
Network Working Group B. AbobaRequest for Comments: 3748 MicrosoftObsoletes: 2284 L. BlunkCategory: Standards Track Merit Network, Inc J. Vollbrecht ...